Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

The Pains Of A Busty Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pains Of A Busty Lady (626 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / The Pains Of A Busty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pains Of A Busty Lady by nupeg234: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
A busty lady is like every other lady, but guys never see her as every other lady.
A busty lady gets guy’s attention too easily, and she can’t present herself as a platonic friend.
She is very limited to the kind of clothes she can wear if she doesn’t want to be called a whoooree
She can’t go into lots of sports like running, jumping, swimming if she doesn’t want all eyes on her.
She can’t receive gifts from guys without the guy wanting goodies from her.
She can’t easily establish platonic relationship with guys, they will want to have sex with her or smooch her bust.
She can’t hug to avoid making the guy Hot
She can’t sleep face down to avoid pains and falling of boobs
She hates her body and is usually shy and ashamed of her big bust
She doesn’t like the fact that they are too big while other girls pray they have more.
Why do guys always feel the urge to squeeze it, what exactly is responsible for this,
what is that force that’s pushing a guy to want to touch it,
even when we know its just fat and flesh and muscle that’s in it?

{/url}https://joseph9jablog..com{/url}
Why do guy’s eye always wander around that area?
I am saying these from the perception of a guy.
If u are a busty lady, tell us what you go through.

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of A Busty Lady by ifex370(m): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Loool... This was actually funny grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Thoughts Every Woman Has Had During Sex / I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. / The Way Spiritual Brothers See Dressing And Why They Remain Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.