Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nigerians, Please Pray For Buhari: Oba Akiolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Please Pray For Buhari: Oba Akiolu (390 Views)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency / Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Please Pray For Buhari: Oba Akiolu by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu has
appealed to Nigerians to pray for the
safe return of President Muhammadu
Buhari. The monarch said he was optimistic
that the President would return to the
country at the end of his medical
vacation in London, saying that
Nigerians should be patient with him
and his government. The Lagos monarch spoke with State House
Correspondents after a brief meeting
with the Acting President, Yemi
Osinbajo, at the Presidential Villa. Oba Akiolu noted that he was grateful
to God for elevating Osinbajo to the
position of the Vice President from a
humble background, saying that God
has destined him for the seat he is
currently occupying. He said: “I have found time to see my
former law lecturer and once more to
convey to him the wishes and prayers
of Lagos so that by the grace of God,
the Almighty Allah, our President will
return to us hale and hearty and all will be well with this country provided
all of us are sincere and we cooperate
with the government and we tell the
government what we feel constructive
and not destructive criticisms. “We have to be absolutely patient and
provide useful suggestions to move
the country forward. It’s very funny.
Prophet Ayub was sick to the extent
that maggots were coming out of all of
his body and Allah brought him back not to talk of somebody who is not like
that. Insha Allah, by the grace of
Almighty, our President will be back to
all of us. “As
I told the Acting President now, God
blessed him more than how he
expected. He was a law teacher; very
quiet, easy going and he is always
with his Bible and see what God has
done for him. He is not interested in any political thing but God had
destined that he will be the number
two man. “All of us should pray for the two of
them and for Nigeria to be very
successful provided we are close to God
and very absolutely honest in
everything we are doing. All will be
well with us.”
www.dailypost.ng/2017/02/09/ailing-health-pray-buhari-oba-lagos-charges-nigerians/
Re: Nigerians, Please Pray For Buhari: Oba Akiolu by optional1(f): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
me been praying but don't know abt you.
Re: Nigerians, Please Pray For Buhari: Oba Akiolu by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
I can't pray for a DEAD man. What's done is done. Tell Aisha to accept my condolences. Adieu african hitler

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Pray For Buhari: Oba Akiolu by vanbonattel: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Whatever happened to " we'll throw the president into the lagoon" grin Quote from Oba Lil Wayne Akiolu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Pray For Buhari: Oba Akiolu by PDJT: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Just throw Buhari into the Lagoon and he will be alright.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Pray For Buhari: Oba Akiolu by ufuosman(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
what are we going to pray about? today you will hear that buhari is fine, strong, tomorrow you will hear dat buhari is dead. How can we channel our pray point, Pls you people dat know afar should pray for him, since you people don't want to tell the masses or tell buhari to show himself let us know what to pray about. President dat is ruling a country will just disappear and nobody will know wot is wrong, treating the masses like illiterate. You people should tell us wot is wrong with our president, we are not a kid. You people should stop playing politics with the health of the president.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Proposed Return On Saturday: Buhari’s Doctors, Aides,debate Over It / Why Should Anyone Debate President Buhari’s Health? / LAI MOHAMMED And Nairaland Rule No. 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.