Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) (66416 Views)

Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) / Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos / David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ceema1:
But they keeping ruling over una weh go school. now tell me who is a bigger illiterate. Hahahahahaha.
at d end dey will not be able to complete wot dey started,who is more greedy? hahahaha
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by thonyrule(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lol property eradication..... Bye bye to the passengers

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Eledan: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
princeonx:
Lol

Zhe froblem with Zhe feofle of Sokoto is prom Zhe fronanciation op fe and ep!

You are a mad man for making me to laugh so much this afternoon. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Eledan: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
softwerk:
grin

Are you truly the one in you DP?
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Ceema1(f): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
MidolsStudent:
grin grin
See dis my Fulani sister, who dey drag rulers with u?
U no dey suffer d recession with us?
No b ur papa and him brothers dey pack my dust bin?
Abeg enjoy ur Buhari ruler ship grin
N ur mama and ur sisters dey do ashawo here in north cause hungry wan kill them.
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by apadious1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Out Now !!! ... OK this one comes with a Lil treat ... Starts today and ends tomorrow evening ... I want us boast the download ... Here is the treat ... Get to Instagram if you ain't following me yet then hit the follow button ... Share a video of you singing any part of the song you like and then tag me to repost and you would get a recharge card based on your network ..http://tooxclusive.com/download-mp3/mjeez-asanwa/ (mjeezofficial)
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by MidolsStudent(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ceema1:
N ur mama and ur sisters dey do ashawo here in north cause hungry wan kill them.
grin grin
If anybody wan hustle na for dat dry north dem go go??
Na ur lekpa carrot and sugarcane pushing brothers wey wan fvck?
No be ur pple dey starve to death for IDP camp?
U no mention Lagos or PH ...e come b groundnut katsina??..aunty talk better tin abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by HIScraziness(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pidgin2:
But why is English so difficult for the people in the far North to learn, it's not rocket science na

It's rocket science to them, no doubt!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by pepetua(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
odiereke:
*Poverty* not Property.
but not only the property, what of the acronym 'SPORA or do I have poor vision?
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Ceema1(f): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
you re not even from the north you are from middle belt you come here they brag fulani don nearly clear una to extinction. grin grin boko haram don use una girls like em chibok down to riyom to sex slaves,the only thing una know na to dey drink burukutu and goskolo
Lol. Flaatie and their mumuism. anyway, I don't need to prove to u that I am from core north. Hw far about ur Albino terrorist director in kuje prison na
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
lol
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by multicolored(f): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Na dem nah....
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Ceema1(f): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
MidolsStudent:

grin grin
U no mention Lagos or PH ...e come b groundnut katsina??..aunty talk better tin abeg grin
Dude whether una like am or not, u and ur people will always be slaves to us and we will keep on rulling over ur sorry you asses.
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by kabrud: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
MidolsStudent:

grin grin
What's this one saying? Come Kano make I show u houseboy Akpan wey ringworm don take over im head.
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by MidolsStudent(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ceema1:
Dude whether una like am or not, u and ur people will always be slaves to us and we will keep on rulling over ur sorry you asses.
and alhaja whether u and ur pple like it or not, u will keep packing my trash and ur alamajiri father will keep begging my 3year old sister in enugu for money until he dies a miserable death...b decivin urself dat u are our master... grin
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by aviationguy: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
They have said it Western education is haram........what else do you expect,don't blame the person that wrote it.
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by galaxy2020(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Many people in sokoto don't bother to read, so who cares
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by sisisioge: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wowzerful!!
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
izzou:
angry

The agency is eradicating property

What is so hard for you to understand?
bad guy.pity d person wey do d error na
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by dsocioemmy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
And people sit down so comfortable for the bus
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by tens4real(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
wayo na geshe ka masu boko haram
ahhhh alhaji tanko ya kasuwa? I cos I dey suspect u oo... e b like say u b boko ambassador
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Ganiyat72(f): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
And where is my follow muslim brothers like omenka, madridguy, lacasa,nagoma,fulanimafia and black panda to give us the proper meaning of that inscription on the bus
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Kobicove(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
donolatunji:
You Shouldn't Blame Them Cus They've Been Grammatically Disabled Since 4th Century.

grin
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by tectonotimes: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
So, the mission of the agency is to eradicate all the properties in Sokoto State.
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by kabrud: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
aviationguy:
They have said it Western education is haram........what else do you expect,don't blame the person that wrote it.

Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by kabrud: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pidgin2:
But why is English so difficult for the people in the far North to learn, it's not rocket science na

Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by kabrud: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
holluphemydavid:

dnt mind people from dat side,go school,dey will not gree

See people wey go school

Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by belloadebowale: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
hausa are too illiterate.
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by kings09(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
U wan make e crash abi?
ANAMBRA11:
grin why are abokeees not on nairaland?
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by kabrud: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
HIScraziness:

It's rocket science to them, no doubt!

Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by jackie35(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
IamChuzzy:
What is wrong with the photo? Can you figure it out?

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/checkout-writing-spotted-on-bus-in.html

lalasticlala

Is it a mistake or ..............?
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by kabrud: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
belloadebowale:
hausa are too illiterate.

And this one is assuming the status of a literate, nawa oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? / Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' / Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.