Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) (66428 Views)

Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) / Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos / David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by ceejay4real(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
The 1804 Jihad of Sheik Othman Dan Fodio really mortgaged the future of Northern Nigeria turning them into zombies and ethnoreligious bigots that are good for nothing in a modern, complex and competitive world!

The greatest mistake of the military in Nigeria was not to have scrapped the traditional rulership institution in Nigeria the Sokoto Caliphate inclusive. So far as the Jihad of Dan Fodio remains the fulcrum on which the social and political life of the North revolves, the North will continue being backward and non progressive & definitely be a cog in the wheel of Nigeria's march to greatness.
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by potent5(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
The "Property" has been eradicated.
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by potent5(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
grin why are abokeees not on nairaland?
Because the ones that can read and write are busy in government establishments where they have been "fixed".
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Btruth: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Corruption is indeed a serious issue.
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by philvirus: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
When they told them to go to school but no.. .they prefer bombing ND begging. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by aphrodisiac(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
izzou:
angry
The agency is eradicating property
What is so hard for you to understand?
I wonder o. LOL
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by aphrodisiac(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
izzou:
angry
The agency is eradicating property
What is so hard for you to understand?
I wonder o. LOL
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Rilwayne001: 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
DjAndroid:
Western education is Haram

Bwhahahahaha grin grin grin angry
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by ebenholer(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
To who it may concern...yonder they don't care about blunders cos it is a necessary formality.
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pidgin2:
But why is English so difficult for the people in the far North to learn, it's not rocket science na
what the hell are you trying to Say? Why do you have Ignorant of Generalizing a Sect of People? I'm from the so-called Core North and Proud of being who I am.
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by tolguy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
iamnicer:
GOOD ENGLISH
ABOKI NA ABOKI
NYAMIRI NA NYAMIRI

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hahaha Don't be Ignorants Guys, English does not determines Intelligences it only a language like any other languages I.e Yoruba and Igbo. Da fatan kun gane koh?
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by olandoboy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nothing u no go see 4 SOKOTO state
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by rickyrex(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Can't hold it but laugh
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by meccuno: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
is it that among the millions of people in that state,there is no one educated enough to point out that error?
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by mastar111: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
This is what your brain gives you when its already fillled with fura da nunu grin
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Bonimoney(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lol!!!! omo when dem go wise na? abeg ma go hide my property b4 dem mistake am 4 poverty
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by nellyelitz(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
na north jare...
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by sunsplash99(m): 2:49am On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by sunsplash99(m): 2:53am On Feb 11, 2017
They used the right words.( property eradication agency )
The agency is a BOKO HARAM agency.
Why do u think they bomb churches, mosques, markets, schools and even bomb themselves and their people in North Eastern Nigeria?
BOKO HARAM is the true meaning of property eradication agency in the North East.
Probably Gov. Tambuwal wanted to introduce same to his state hence the introduction of the agency in sokoto state.
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Ceema1(f): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2017
MidolsStudent:
and alhaja whether u and ur pple like it or not, u will keep packing my trash and ur alamajiri father will keep begging my 3year old sister in enugu for money until he dies a miserable death...b decivin urself dat u are our master... grin
See dis product of baby factory with flat head. Those northerners u see in ur place r people from Niger,mali,gabon and other nearing countries. But here nyamiri full ground everywhere because nothing in ur red barren erosion land. U want Biafra but we are not ready to allow u people go. U will only get it when we want u Igbos to go. now this is what I call master n slaves. bring it on dude, I have a all day for u today.
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by MidolsStudent(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2017
Ceema1:
See dis product of baby factory with flat head. Those northerners u see in ur place r people from Niger,mali,gabon and other nearing countries. But here nyamiri full ground everywhere because nothing in ur red barren erosion land. U want Biafra but we are not ready to allow u people go. U will only get it when we want u Igbos to go. now this is what I call master n slaves. bring it on dude, I have a all day for u today.
ewooo
Lai Muhammad's student
Dis illiterate mallam y are u denying ur brothers?
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Coolgent(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
Pls note: the Bus was given to individuals as a loan with the sole aim of eradicating poverty.
Surprisingly some Drivers were painting their Bus with the similar painting of sokoto state poverty eradication agency just to avoid harassment at Police/Immigration checkpoints.

Proudly Aboki grin
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by MisterKings(m): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2017
Pidgin2:
But why is English so difficult for the people in the far North to learn, it's not rocket science na

Have u forgotten they claim, western education is a sin so they choose to be stupid

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by micflo28(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2017
Good grammars runs their stomach.... grin cheesy
Re: Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) by Elsouraj: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
Take it easy DESTINED LOSER, we BORN TO RULE (HAUSAS), we are everywhere, so keep calm and enjoy losing in every aspects!!! LOL
Coz even our generation will be ruling ur generations to com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.