Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... (48014 Views)

Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Fiancee Is Not A Muslim He Is A Pastor In RCCG – Akande / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by abdulaz: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bestlily:

Thanks.....

I Almost Thought It Was a Love Poem
it's more like a poem though, if it catches her fancy. Just like a love song being memorised by two lovers. I see it as a kind of love bond.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by QuietHammer(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dumb, dumb, dumb! angry
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Umarlulu: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Funbii:
Allah akbar
saura mu
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by madridguy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
You welcome. Which Surah is your favorite?

Bestlily:

Thanks!
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Umarlulu: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
prettymina:
Nice one,I've bin thinking of what to ask hubby in few months time.start rehearsing o,will jst ask u to read any surah for me as my mahr tongue kiss
jibe ki
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Bestlily(f): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
madridguy:
You welcome. Which Surah is your favorite?

I Am Not A Muslim..
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Benoxvals(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
My future son in law pls take note...
You will memories the entire Old Testament before paying for my daughters bride price..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by BizBayo: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
FriendChoice:

Says Islam.

Ok. The 'man' in question is a Christian. He can marry a muslim so far the 'woman' wants it that way. I've seen Christian men marry Muslim and vice versa.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Bestlily(f): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
abdulaz:

it's more like a poem though, if it catches her fancy. Just like a love song being memorised by two lovers. I see it as a kind of love bond.

Cool!!
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by amodu(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
prettymina:
Nice one,I've bin thinking of what to ask hubby in few months time.start rehearsing o,will jst ask u to read any surah for me as my mahr tongue kiss

If I hear
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by delishpot: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Its her fathers choice. In kenja, some woman married a man even without cabin biscuits. They did it how they wanted it, I don't see any reason to publicize these things. Weds you marry for free or marry with millions, it's between your family and his.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by samsam2019: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Religion?

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Trexnemesis(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Yeye dey smell. Mtcheewwwww
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Zeinymira(f): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
jamislaw:
My wife to be should ready to ask me to recite Suratul Fatiha.

Why not Baqarah?

2 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by MayhorE(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
so?
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by delishpot: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Onechancearmy:
Happy married life to the first of four. One down, three to go! But the real yanshing will begin in the afterlife:

Narrated the prophet:

"Each time we sleep with a houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pen-is of the Elected never softens. The ere-ction is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each Muslim will marry seventy houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vag-inas."

Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an

I guess each time the virgins have to sleep with the men, they go through the pain of losing virginity. What a life they have to face even in heaven. That they we're created as sex machines, to be sexed all eternity and to be virgins after each round. Or will their vagi.nas be anointed in a way that they would not feel the pain most virgins feel in their first? Even in after life, women are still sexual objects meant to be disvirgined every night.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by brightballer(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
OgaJonah:
That's not ur business. Wor-Wor.
Okay, sir. But you would have answered if you have the answer.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by brightballer(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
jamislaw:
Sura means chapter, while Aya means verse in Quran.
Okay.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
BizBayo:

Ok. The 'man' in question is a Christian. He can marry a muslim so far the 'woman' wants it that way. I've seen Christian men marry Muslim and vice versa.

No sir. It's against Islam. Or do you want Islamic proof or what for you to agree.

4 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by prettymina(f): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
thaoriginator:
How bout me singing 'one dance ' by Drake for you on our wedding day?

thank u so much but that will not add anything to my life rather it will reduce somethings in my life.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by prettymina(f): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Umarlulu:
jibe ki
meaning?
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by prettymina(f): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
amodu:

If I hear
trust me,my man is an haafiz he can even recite a full Quran off hand,that's omlne of the qualities that attracts me in him.its now left to me to choose a more rewarding surah in the noble Quran #Shikena grin

2 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Bsmartt(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ma Sha Allah.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Kazrem(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
If one asks memorize a particular surah, especially those long ones before he could hand his daughter's hand to me in marriage, Allah knows I will not marry her or he accepts of as my fate. I am a poor memorizer. May Allah help me.

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by thaoriginator: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
prettymina:
thank u so much but that will not add anything to my life rather it will reduce somethings in my life.
Haba Amina, I'm just kidding.. I ll rather recite to you my best Surah.. Al Rahman smiley
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Emtol01: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
JackBizzle:
undecided

This is a super-religious person's idea of romance.

In reality, this is not romantic.

Imagine my father in-law telling me to memorize bible before I marry his daughter. Traditional marriage dey use bible?

Carry this crap to the islam section. grin
If it were only one Bible it will be better. will you memorises 60 Bibles? Al-Qur'an is One. Allahu Akbar.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by kcpumping(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Nice
But that cannot happen in Mbano in Imo state, Father leave Brideprice.
Even if you want to marry one of there dogs, you must pay brideprice...

how dare you call the great Mbano like that let alone subjecting it into ....b warned. ndi mbano will forgive you this time but never again.....mbano ndi oma unu anwunoooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Gmajor(m): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
maasoap:

Spotted here!
Who?
Religious intolerant, abi na troll.
I don't have time for people like you
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by JackBizzle: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Emtol01:
If it were only one Bible it will be better. will you memorises 60 Bibles? Al-Qur'an is One. Allahu Akbar.

Quran with their different translations?

Qurans with different numberings?

Your hadith that have true and false hadiths?
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by shynrichies(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
You answered my surname, what's your favourite surah incase I propose to you mam

olasaad:
A friend of mine did that too. She asked her husband to memorize surah Mariam which he did and read's to her on her wedding day.

She choose the surah because that's her name and her best surah
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by forzarush(f): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
prettymina:
mine's reciting surah Baqorah inshaAllah
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by moufan: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A Muslim dad refused to collect financial dowry when his daughter's fiancé came to ask him for her hand in marriage. What he asked for instead will melt your heart.

Read below...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/just-look-at-how-muslim-dad-made-guests.html
i love this,very inspirational

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.