Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Will You Continue In This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Continue In This Relationship? (686 Views)

I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Continue In This Relationship? by BossEmpire: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2017
Life itself is so funny and filled with different sorts of drama.

This guy has been in a relationship with his girlfriend for years and they started the relationship on a no sex till marriage basis. Now the guy has been a good man all these while without seeing or sleeping with anyone.

Just when he also thought his girlfriend is also as pure as he keeps himself, he was shocked to catch her helping herself out with a cucumber.

The issue now is, if it were you will you still consider the relationship or you will back out?
Re: Will You Continue In This Relationship? by RotgakSlay(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2017
kwantinu...... since no b real d*ck

but as i catch her........
notin go make me no lambah her oh
Re: Will You Continue In This Relationship? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2017
She cheated on him with a cucumber.
Re: Will You Continue In This Relationship? by Kondomatic(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2017
Fruit rape
Re: Will You Continue In This Relationship? by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
She cheated on him with a cucumber.
Seconded
Re: Will You Continue In This Relationship? by datyrone(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2017
fake gist

1 Like

Re: Will You Continue In This Relationship? by kullozone(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Some people just like doing yeye things. You dey chook something inside your toto but you can't let your guy chook something inside.... Hippocrate (crates for carrying hippos)
Well, the guy should just slice the cucumber and eat it all up for fvcking his woman.
Re: Will You Continue In This Relationship? by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2017
BossEmpire:

This guy has been in a relationship with his girlfriend for years and they started the relationship on a no sex till marriage basis. Now the guy has been a good man all these while without seeing or sleeping with anyone.

Just when he also thought his girlfriend is also as pure as he keeps himself, he was shocked to catch her helping herself out with a cucumber.

The issue now is, if it were you will you still consider the relationship or you will back out?

She is a sex addict

she needs counselling on self control
Re: Will You Continue In This Relationship? by gedidiah: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2017
Paraphilia that's what she is.
Re: Will You Continue In This Relationship? by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2017
BossEmpire:

To me, she has done no wrong. Any girl i consider mine can masturbate all she wants provided she doesn't sleep with another man.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How I See Valentine's Day / Look At What I Saw / 8 Tips To Give Her The Oral S*x Experience She Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.