Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore (6802 Views)

Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? / My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by rexericx(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
What's ur opinion guys?

©Sugartips

Read More Here: @Voice It Out

https://www./549890931861236/

Source: https://m./549890931861236?view=permalink&id=1443948209122166

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by rexericx(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2020

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Oluromantic: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sorry o but the girl smart pass you. Are you a learner? I blame her but blame you more. You dey spend for girl, dey provide am job without defining if you're dating for marriage or not, nawa for u o. She's not loved you for long but kept it to herself till she got all the goodies for herself and her brother..wise girl. I trust myself, they do the spending on emotional basis while i watch them for a while in the name of compatibility before I propose... At the end I will not propose. Guess it's ur first experience. It is well with you.
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by CoronaVirusPro: 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Who is going to read all this?

Please post in literature section

This is a novel

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Oluneutral: 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oga, accept your fate. You don fall maga. Sorry ehn, Pele!

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
This guy is mad aswear

I hope he treats dt babe fvck up.. Deal with her if she mess up...

Omar09 how far na?

Coman see this guy ooo, he wan force babe marry am oo gringringringringrin

Amatarasha wer u?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by moscow406(m): 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
E Pele sir...No be today

1 Like

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by BabbanBura(m): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Holy shit!!!
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahaahhhahaa grin dem don scam op grin grin
i bet op its one of those guys who would attack u when u say its foolish to spend heavily on a girl grin
op sorry u got played grin
better lick ur wounds and move on grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 20, 2020
Denreledave1:
This guy is mad aswear

and how is he going to treat her fukup?
abeg he should move on and take a lesson from this cheesy
never spend on a girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by funshint(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Cool down and stop behaving like a psycho. You better be grateful she even told you her mind, some won't tell you anything till you see her wedding picture with another person. Even if she'll reconsider not with this your present mood. Nobody wants to live together with a mad man, which is what you're currently exhibiting. This' the time to give yourself maximum chill.
N.B:- from your initial response, you sound rude and pompous. Talking to your gf like a slave master maybe because you're rich. Some guys need to be taught some lessons on how to be gentlemanly and courteous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by baralatie(m): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2020
soooo!

how much is involved here?

1m

2m

how much!

the summary if you want to help a woman don't dangle relationship it always backfires rather do where your power reach leave her for God
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:22am On Apr 20, 2020
funny stuff.... "Mike" must be a comedian!
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Baba don vex.
Whether real or fake, I had a good laugh. cheesy
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by 2special(m): 1:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Save a life foundation

1 Like

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by ATTemi: 1:07am On Apr 20, 2020
grin

U no try at all. U 4 try give am belle make @ least she born 4 u.

As she don jonse u now, u 4 jeje carry the baby as ur retirement benefit.

U go dey alright las las.....

1 Like

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 20, 2020
grin
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Elimon(m): 1:18am On Apr 20, 2020
I will kukuma remove the brother from the work since was connection and give the mum her stroke back...simple...as for her..

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by jeff1607(m): 1:49am On Apr 20, 2020
doctored
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Rekhina(f): 1:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Denreledave1:
This guy is mad aswear

Omar09 how far na?

Coman see this guy ooo, he wan force babe marry am oo gringringringringrin

Amatarasha wer u?
And Amatarasha u cherish ,I have told her never to talk 2 u ...she will never go against me never , since I can't harm u
Na me n u
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Heineken(m): 1:56am On Apr 20, 2020
J111333:
Baba don vex.
Whether real or fake, I had a good laugh. cheesy
lol na by force marry o baba. Anywhere Belle face for Mike. E no good to suffer in vain na. Lol
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by heffem(m): 2:15am On Apr 20, 2020
I can sense pride in that guy's write-up, from the way he addresses his gf, hence giving her the notion that its imprisonment and not any relationship... you don't force respect, you earn it
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by zexy2030(m): 2:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Girl why commit his heart from the beginning. A man commits his heart whenever he relentlessly gives out his resources.
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Amotekun777: 3:38am On Apr 20, 2020
...to the OP. angry

1 Like

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Babythicksme17(f): 3:40am On Apr 20, 2020
This nigga sounds like someone who will commit sucide if this girl refuse your proposal.I don't blame you for insisting say na we die here marriage. grin

The girl must be mad,telling you she is not inlove with you after collecting goodies and wasting your time.Infact thunder fire her!swear for her make she enter bush or run mad when she get married to someone else grin.I hate cheating.
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by 9japride(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2020
heffem:
I can sense pride in that guy's write-up, from the way he addresses his gf, hence giving her the notion that its imprisonment and not any relationship... you don't force respect, you earn it
[color=#006600][/color]

The guy is not serious. If you want to help someone help the person without any reservations. I believe the OP is like most guys who don't value their male friends or even their immediate family members, but can do anything for a girl. Guy leave her alone and move on otherwise you might end up doing something foolish which might land you in trouble. Leave her to karma.
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by nwachukwu9(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
and how is he going to treat her fukup?
abeg he should move on and take a lesson from this cheesy
never spend on a girl cheesy
so you mean he should spend on a guy. The best response would have been spend on all (male and female) without expectations. if you love a girl, take your time to check out if she also loves you, this can be done by spending little. A lady who loves you would also reciprocate the little you spent. Love is not by words but by actions. This story should be a lesson to both Male and female. Because whatever a female is capable of doing a man can do also and vice versa. I learnt a lot.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Couples should always have defined goals before they go into a relationship.
Maybe the girl went into the relationship for the financial gains and for fun. The guy too would v been like "ok if this works out btwn us, I would propose"
That is why it is advisable to get into a serious relationship with a mature someone that wants the same thing as you eg marriage so that it won't end in premium tears when you want to pop the question.
#Shalom
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by nwachukwu9(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Count your loss and move on, in life we must meet bad things in order to appreciate good ones. Who knows what would have happened if you meet a good girl at first, you would have taken her for granted, treat her like cheat, but life has decided to teach you a lesson,so when you meet a good girl you would treat her like Gold. All girls are not the same, There are some that Add up to your life, some multiply your life, some substract from your life while some divide your life. The secret of meeting ladies that multiply to your life is by being good to all both Male and female, I mean being good from your heart. Then go to God in dry fasting and pray to God to give you your own woman,that would love you and you would love her. God would answer you.
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Niceguyyy: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2020
See why my friends call ms stingy, i hardly give women money, a woman who really loves u ll appreciate the little u give her, don't spend your life savings on a woman una no go hear, op only shot is to threaten the girl that if she marry another guu she go run mad.
Girls with their love for flashy things, the girl ll suffer most when eventually he marries this guy, he ll end up sleeping with different women on their matrimonial bed, cheating ll be an understatement and the lady ll not have a say.
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by pmoye(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2020
This is why you never use fine emotion to deal with Nigerian girls. They are mostly manipulators and what most of them want is your money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! / . / My Friend Is Pregnant For Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.