Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering (2275 Views)

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by wizrose(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2017
You get to see weird things on this earth to think that you are seeing. If you ever wondered what people find funny is that we carry on this earth, you will find many examples

1 Like

Re: After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by SINZ: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2017
wizrose:

You get to see weird things on this earth to think that you are seeing. If you ever wondered what people find funny is that we carry on this earth, you will find many examples

Dafaq did you just say

4 Likes

Re: After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by RotgakSlay(m): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2017
oh lawd av seen enuf........
kuku kill me
Re: After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by Kondomatic(m): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2017
I don't wanna breath the air in that room.
Re: After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by wizrose(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Dafaq did you just say
what do U think am saying #nigga
Re: After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2017
Blood of Zechariah shocked shocked
Re: After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2017
wizrose:

I don't understand what I've just read.

1 Like

Re: After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by wizrose(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2017
I see the gal with the dirtiest. panties among them.... I don't think U guys see thatgringrin.
Re: After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by wizrose(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2017
coolesmile:
I don't understand what I've just read.
relax Ur brain and read it once more
Re: After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2017
wizrose:
relax Ur brain and read it once more
Please, go and learn how to write and express yourself properly. Cheers.
Re: After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by wizrose(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
coolesmile:
Please, go and learn how to write and express yourself properly. Cheers.
A real nigga aint
gonna tell you what you wanna hear,
they gonna tell you what you need to hear
and open your eyes to what these
fake niggas had you blind to... #cheers.
Re: After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
wizrose:
A real nigga aint
gonna tell you what you wanna hear,
they gonna tell you what you need to hear
and open your eyes to what these
fake niggas had you blind to... #cheers.
what the fvck are you saying? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by wizrose(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
coolesmile:
what the fvck are you saying? cheesy cheesy grin
sniiffffffffffffffffff it niga#
Re: After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by majour(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
A lot of unstable humans on this forum
Re: After Looking These Photos Will Be What Your Mind Is Wandering by lilybonny(f): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Madness @ it's peak undecided

(1) (Reply)

See The Community Where S*x Is Used To Pay For Debts And Loans / Is It Truly Dangerous To Date A "White Garment Church" Girl? / Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.