Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? (12847 Views)

Was Jesus Born On Christmas Day? / Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? / In What Year Was Jesus Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Image123(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2009
What's all these that yisraylite has being posting. What religion is this one? I hope it saves you from sin, from satan and satan's wahala. Calling God YAWAHA is not enough o, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2009
@ Image123

What's all these that yisraylite has being posting. What religion is this one? I hope it saves you from sin, from satan and satan's wahala. Calling God YAWAHA is not enough o, a word is enough for the wise.

Before you go jumping in, read very carefully in order not to come across as ignorant undecided

God is a title not a NAME! anything or anyone can be called a GOD, The Creator's NAME in ANCIENT HEBREW or Amharic is YAHAWAH (YHWH) also known in modern day English as Yahweh!

THE CREATOR NEVER GAVE MAN ANY RELIGION, HE GAVE MAN A BODY OF LAWS TO LIVE BY IN OTHER TO ACHIEVE LOVE,PEACE & UNITY IN THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe in The Divine Intructions of Love and Life given by The Creator through The Law and The Prophets. I'm not a Christian, Moslem or Jew. The Most High has given man instructions for life and you would be wise to follow them

Ecc 12:13 ¶ Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear YAHAWAH, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.  ( not Jew,Moslem or Christian but MAN!!)

Ecc 12:14   For YAHAWAH shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be righteous, or whether it be evil.

REMEMBER GOD SPELLED BACKWARDS IS DOG undecided  AND THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR GODS

Yer(Jer) 10:11 Thus you shall say to them: "The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under these heavens.

Psa 96:5 For all the Gods (Elohyim)  of the peoples are idols, But YAHAWAH made the heavens.

Next time read b4 you attempt to post silly responses!
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2009
@Yisraylite,

You seem to be angry in most of your posts. There is one religion that I am aware of that causes this and this does not seem to the one you belong to.  I ask this question for the second time, who do you think is the Lion of the tribe of Judah?  Your answer to this question will determine what religion you belong to.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by aletheia(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2009
Yisraylite:

@ Image123

Before you go jumping in, read very carefully in order not to come across as ignorant undecided

God is a title not a NAME! anything or anyone can be called a GOD, The Creator's NAME in ANCIENT HEBREW or Amharic is YAHAWAH (YHWH) also known in modern day English as Yahweh!

THE CREATOR NEVER GAVE MAN ANY RELIGION, HE GAVE MAN A BODY OF LAWS TO LIVE BY IN OTHER TO ACHIEVE LOVE,PEACE & UNITY IN THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe in The Divine Intructions of Love and Life given by The Creator through The Law and The Prophets. I'm not a Christian, Moslem or Jew. The Most High has given man instructions for life and you would be wise to follow them

Ecc 12:13 ¶ Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear YAHAWAH, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.  ( not Jew,Moslem or Christian but MAN!!)

Ecc 12:14   For YAHAWAH shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be righteous, or whether it be evil.

REMEMBER GOD SPELLED BACKWARDS IS DOG undecided  AND THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR GODS

Yer(Jer) 10:11 Thus you shall say to them: "The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under these heavens.

Psa 96:5 For all the Gods (Elohyim)  of the peoples are idols, But YAHAWAH made the heavens.

Next time read b4 you attempt to post silly responses!

"Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law. Or is He the God of the Jews only? Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also, since there is one God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law."

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence. But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God--and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2009
@OLAADEGBU,

You seem to be angry in most of your posts there is one religion that I am aware of that causes this and this does not seem to the one you belong to.  I ask this question for the second time, who do you think is the Lion of the tribe of Judah?  Your answer to this question will determine what religion you belong to

The more we carry on this exchange, it seems like the more daft you get
I'm not a Christian, Moslem or Jew. The Most High has given man instructions for life and you would be wise to follow them
which part of that statement did not sink into you brain

Why do you insist on classifying me into a religion? The Law says You shall not commit murder, You do not need to be a religious person in order to obey this precept, If you love your brother or sister you would not plot to willfully take his or her life! You don't need anyone to die for you in order to stop you from stealing!despoiling,commiting adultery etc

You Christians commit sin which your new testament defines as the transgression of THE DIVINE LAW and then blame your law breaking on Satan, and then hope for someone else to pay the price for your willful diobedience, How pityful and utterly irresponsible sad:

1Jo 3:4 ¶ Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Eze 18:19   "Yet you say, 'Why should the son not bear the guilt of the father?' Because the son has done what is lawful and right, and has kept all My statutes and observed them, he shall surely live.

Yer 31:30  But every one shall die for his own iniquity; every man who eats the sour grapes, his teeth shall be set on edge

Amo 9:10   All the sinners of My people shall die by the sword, Who say, 'The calamity shall not overtake nor confront us.'

Eze 18:20   "The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

@ aletheia

Please take a minute to let Eze 18:20 sink in! No one else will pay or paid for your evil doing especially not Jesus Christ(Ea-Zeus Christos)

Eze 18:21   "But if a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

Remember!

Ecc 12:13   Here is the conclusion: Reverence YAHAWAH and obey HIS Commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. (Not just Hebrew, Moslem, Christian or Jew, but all mankind period!)

Yer 6:10 To whom shall I speak and give warning, That they may hear? Indeed their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot give heed. Behold, the LAW of YAHAWAH is a reproach to them; They have no delight in it
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Image123(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2009
This yisraylite don get spiritual disorder, abi what is all these? What body of law are you living by? Obviously, you're not free from sin, I doubt if you believe that one sef. So you can quote new testament! You sounded like you've never seen it. Are you keeping the law and the prophets?
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by aletheia(m): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2009
Yisraylite:

@aletheia

Please take a minute to let Eze 18:20 sink in! No one else will pay or paid for your evil doing especially not Jesus Christ(Ea-Zeus Christos)

Eze 18:21   "But if a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

Remember!

Ecc 12:13   Here is the conclusion: Reverence YAHAWAH and obey HIS Commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. (Not just Hebrew, Moslem, Christian or Jew, but all mankind period!)

Yer 6:10 To whom shall I speak and give warning, That they may hear? Indeed their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot give heed. Behold, the LAW of YAHAWAH is a reproach to them; They have no delight in it

What do you make of these?
1. Gen 15:6  And he believed in the Lord, and He accounted it to him for righteousness.
2. Rom 4:1-8  What then shall we say that Abraham our father has found according to the flesh? For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God.  For what does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness." Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt. But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness,  just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works: "Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, And whose sins are covered; Blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin."
3. Hab 2:4  "Behold the proud, His soul is not upright in him; But the just shall live by his faith.
4. Isa 64:6  But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags;
5. Psa 51:5-10  Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me. Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me hear joy and gladness, That the bones You have broken may rejoice. Hide Your face from my sins, And blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
6. Heb 10:1-3 For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect. For then would they not have ceased to be offered? For the worshipers, once purified, would have had no more consciousness of sins. But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2009
Jesus was born in a manger. tongue
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2009
@Image123

This yisraylite don get spiritual disorder, abi what is all these? What body of law are you living by? Obviously, you're not free from sin, I doubt if you believe that one sef. So you can quote new testament! You sounded like you've never seen it. Are you keeping the law and the prophets?

I guess this is the most intelligent response you could come up with shocked ,cos your brainwashed behind can't defend the whiteman's religion you believe in so much undecided  with ya inferiority complexed African Ass shocked

Have you ever heard of the TEN COMMANDMENTS? cos spiritual retardation just ain't cool, just cos I quote your fake new testament for you doesn't mean I believe that trash, I could just the same easily quote a newspaper grin

You can keep Yaradua and The Nigerian Govt's Laws,but you can't Keep  Your Creator's Laws, How sad sad That you hate The Perfect LAW of THE MOST HIGH

Psa 19:7 The law of YAHAWAH [is] perfect, converting the person; The testimony of YAHAWAH [is] sure, making wise the simple;

NOW go continue to wallow in your ignorance little man! cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Image123(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2009
Yisraylite
I guessed that much. You can't answer questions. Are you alright at all? You're off point. Is this the way YaWAma makes you react. Thank you, my Lord Jehovah for saving me. BTW, was Jesus born in the manger or the house? I know you can't answer this too. You shouldn't be in the religion section of the forum. You need help from God Almighty.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2009
Yisraylite
I guessed that much. You can't answer questions. Are you alright at all? You're off point. Is this the way YaWAma makes you react. Thank you, my Lord Jehovah for saving me. BTW, was Jesus born in the manger or the house? I know you can't answer this too. You shouldn't be in the religion section of the forum. You need help from God Almighty.

grin grin grin grin grin

What is all this ruckus over a non existent made up falsehood of a white boy messiah?, The New testament authors plagiarized texts from the original Testament infused it with religious dogma and Greco roman mythology stolen from the ancient Babylonians and Egyptians and came up with this intoxicating concoction called the New testament. Which millions now mindlessly follow.

[b] Why would the Christian God take a man's wife and impregnate her without her husband's consent, This would be considered an act of despoil in the so called Old testament(The Original Testament)!!

Ghosts don’t carry physical spermatozoa to impregnate women with. This flies in the face of the Creator’s law of child birth for all humans on the earth. All children born on this earth come by the union of a father and mother, this is the only way of birth authorized and sanctioned by Abba YAHAWAH !!!!, HE would be breaking His own Law of Creation if He allowed otherwise. Remember this prophecy

Deu 18:18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him

Deut17:15", You may appoint a king over you, whom YAHAWAH your Father shall choose: one from among your brethren shall you set as king over you

Did you get that? Let me explain. The key here is “like you from among their brethren, and one from among your brethren shall you set as king over you”.  Not a half spirit half man
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2009
Yisraylite

It's funny how you could spell everything else correctly except for the NAME of The Creator,
YaWAma
If this an attempt at humor,the joke's on you

Yaramyah (Jeremiah) 23:26-27
How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophecy lies? Yea, they are Prophets of deceit of their own heart (Jer 17:9) which think to cause My people to Forget My NAME YHWH (Yahawah) by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbor, as their fathers have forgotten My NAME for BA’-AL.( LORD)

Mal 2:2 If you will not hear, And if you will not take it to heart, To give glory to My Name," Says YAHAWAH of Hosts, "I will send a curse upon you, And I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have cursed them already, because you do not take it to heart.

@ aletheia

What do you make of these?
1. Gen 15:6 And he believed in the Lord, and He accounted it to him for righteousness.
2. Rom 4:1-8 What then shall we say that Abraham our father has found according to the flesh? For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. For what does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness." Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt. But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness, just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works: "Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, And whose sins are covered; Blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin."
3. Hab 2:4 "Behold the proud, His soul is not upright in him; But the just shall live by his faith.
4. Isa 64:6 But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags;
5. Psa 51:5-10 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me. Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me hear joy and gladness, That the bones You have broken may rejoice. Hide Your face from my sins, And blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
6. Heb 10:1-3 For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect. For then would they not have ceased to be offered? For the worshipers, once purified, would have had no more consciousness of sins. But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins.

Gen 15:6 And he believed in the Lord, and He accounted it to him for righteousness

My response:

Deu 6:25 'Then it will be righteousness for us, if we are careful to observe all these commandments before YAHAWAH our Father, as HE has commanded us.

Gen 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws

Pro 28:4 Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, But such as keep the law contend with them

Pro 28:9 One who turns away his ear from hearing the law, Even his prayer [is] an abomination.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Image123(m): 1:00am On Dec 14, 2009
White boy messiah? What is this, where did you read all this? The new testament gets you intoxicated? Or you're just poor with adjectives? God did not take any man's wife, neither was anyone impregnated without her husband's consent. You should learn to read the new testament soberly, not while intoxicated alright?
BTW, can you quote the law of childbirth for all humans on earth. What portion of the law and prophets contains this 'pious law'?
You need to be made aware that Jesus of Nazareth had brethren, had JEWISH geneology and had flesh and blood. He is the PRophet that the Jews were to wait for. Don't miss your flight.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 3:56am On Dec 14, 2009
@ Image123

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I bet you have a picture of your blonde haired blued eyed white boy messiah hanging on a wall in your house  shocked shocked shocked crying and praying to the image of a white man God made by the Vatican, You confused christians just don't know when to quit,  your attempts at come backs are very poor so try abit harder grin

You need to be made aware that Jesus of Nazareth had brethren

You claim your Jesus had brethren yet Your mother church(the Roman Catholic church) calls his so called mother The Virgin Mary! wow!!! how can someone who has given birth continue to be a Virgin?

can you quote the law of childbirth for all humans on earth. What portion of the law and prophets contains this 'pious law'?

Don't be silly, how were you born? how are children born, how were Cain and Abel born?  the only way for children to be born into this world is from the union of a man and his woman, geez! feels like I'm talking to a kindergardner undecided

The new testament gets you intoxicated?

Looks like you're the one smoking some of that good weed, cos its got you thinking that spirits have physical sperm in which to impregnate human women with  shocked wow!!
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:15am On Dec 14, 2009
@Yisraylite,

Are you are rastafarian?
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2009
@OLAADEGBU

Bros, You just won't quit untill you classify me, Stop already it ain't happening, No I'm not a rastaman, they too worship a dead emperor Haile Selasie 1 of Ethiopia, just like you christians worship the image of a ficticious dead white man shocked
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by aletheia(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2009
Yisraylite:

@OLAADEGBU

Bros, You just won't quit untill you classify me, Stop already it ain't happening, No I'm not a rastaman, they too worship a dead emperor Haile Selasie 1 of Ethiopia, just like you christians worship the image of a ficticious dead white man shocked
Your posts indicate to me that
1. You only accept the old testament as the Word of God (A Jew?).
Here is what Jesus says to the Jews: "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me."

Consider carefully these scriptures:

"But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Though you are little among the thousands of Judah, Yet out of you shall come forth to Me The One to be Ruler in Israel, Whose goings forth are from of old, From everlasting."

"For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this."

"No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

2. No serious christian genuinely believes that Jesus Christ is blond-haired and blue-eyed as portrayed in the fanciful renditions of man. He is glorified:
Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength. And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death."

3. Stop advancing as your reasons for rejecting the Word of YHWH, myths created by men which have no foundation in scriptures - either old or new testaments.
4. Consider, contemplate and meditate on the lesson of Leviticus Ch 16, then go read the Book of Hebrews. I don't suppose you sacrifice a goat once a year, do you?
Shalom smiley
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:29am On Dec 19, 2009
Yisraylite:

@OLAADEGBU

Since you only believe in the torah (Old Testament), listen to this Jewish Rabbi, by the name Avi Lipkin, and see how he teaches on bridging the gaps between Jews, Christians and their God in the video clip below, using both the Old and New Testament of the Bible:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qgbWMEedJM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2009
@OLAADEGBU

I guess in your world Charlton Heston Was Moses and Elizabeth Taylor was an Egyptian Queen grin grin grin

I don't care about what any European Jew has to say about the Law and Prophets,The Law was given to Masha,Musa or Moses an African born in Egypt not any Jewish Rabbi  shocked shocked

Exd 24:12 Then YAHAWAH said to Masha(Moses), "Come up to Me on the mountain and be there; and I will give you tablets of stone, and the law and commandments which I have written, that you may teach them."

Please refute this if you can! as you are acustomed to listening to your European slave masters  undecided and now even copy their cultures and traditions grin
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Mavenb0x(m): 4:41am On Dec 20, 2009
O boy! see religious confusion berekete!! Yisraylite, you obviously used to be a Jew. But then you stared groping. I think you are a Jew that back-slid, if there is any such term.

@Mazaje et al: This is the verse you seek, describing Jesus' approximate age when the wise men visited
Mat 2:16 Then Herod, when he realized that he had been misled by the wise men, was furiously enraged, and he sent and put to death all the male children in Bethlehem and in all that territory who were two years old and under, reckoning according to the date which he had investigated diligently and had learned exactly from the wise men.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2009
@Mavenb0x

O boy! see religious confusion berekete!! Yisraylite, you obviously used to be a Jew. But then you stared groping. I think you are a Jew that back-slid, if there is any such term.

grin grin grin grin When you make statements like these, you simply expose your level of ignorance with regards to the Original testament  tongue tongue

so let me briefly enlighten you with this repost:

Your black ancient ancestors were Nubians,Egyptians,Ethiopians,and Assyrians or Babylonians, Some chose to Worship YAHAWAH(YHWH) like Abraham, Masha(Moses or Musa) etc while others chose to worship the Gods of the land, Those who chose to worship YHWH became the ancient Yisraylites I speak of

Psa 68:31 Envoys will come out of Egypt; Ethiopia will quickly stretch out her hands to YAHAWAH

Zep 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, The daughter of My dispersed ones, Shall bring My offering

Isa 19:24 In that day Yisrayl will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria--a blessing in the midst of the land, 

Isa 19:25 whom YAHAWAH of Hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed [is] Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Yisrayl My inheritance." 

Our ancestors the ancient Nubians,Egyptians,Ethiopians,and Assyrians or Babylonians migrated and resettled across the continent which included modern day west Africa, people moved around as conditions for living, and  the need for sustenance changed. There were cross Saharan trade routes and people brought their skills and beliefs with them as they moved around.

I hope this hasn't been too complicated for your brainwashed mind to comprehend
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Mavenb0x(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2009
@Yisraylite: Interesting. I didn't know that. Thanks for educating me smiley
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ Mavenb0x
You're welcome, If I came across as abit brash, it is because sometimes people need to be shaken up to understand that it was our original cultures and traditions that were stolen from us, re-branded by the Europeans and now they attempt to re-sell our culture to us while trying to show themselve as the ones who this way of life was given to by the Creator sad sad

REPOST

What African man do you know of whose descendants are from Southern Russia,Kharzaria,Poland,etc?
Jews are from Europe so how can you have black jews? I guess it's the same as having black christians, people who have converted to the caucasian man's traditions and culture. undecided

Masha,Musa or Moses was born an African in Egypt

Yisrayl is located in North east Africa now called the middle East,

Gen 13:1 Then Abram went up from Egypt, he and his wife and all that he had, and Lot with him, to the South

What country is south of Egypt? Sudan or from Gen 2:11 called Havilah

Gen 2:11   The name of the first is Pishon; it is the one which skirts the whole land of Hawalah(Havilah), where there is gold.

Gen 25:18 (They dwelt from Havilah as far as Shur, which [is] east of Egypt as you go toward Assyria.) He died in the presence of all his brethren. 

Gen 25:19 This [is] the genealogy of Isaac, Abraham's son. Abraham begot Isaac

Ab-ra -ham's sons dwelt from Havilah(Sudan) to Shur, Our ancestors were no Europeans and definitely no Jews

Here is a map of the ancient Jewish homeland

As you can see thier home was originally in Europe before they decided with the help of the U.S and the U.k to relocate to North East Africa and claim Palestine as thier new homeland

The Garden of Eden was located b/w 4 riverheads as stated in Bereshith(Genesis)

Gen 2:10   Now a river went out of Eden to water the garden, and from there it parted and became four riverheads.

Gen 2:11   The name of the first is Pishon; it is the one which skirts the whole land of Hawalah, where there is gold.

Nubia; Nub means gold in ancient Egypt further more,  Ghana was also known as the Gold coast so this means the region extended all the way from Nub to the west African coast

[img]http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/23/546089/NUBIAMAP.GIF[/img]

Gen 2:12   And the gold of that land is good. Bdellium and the onyx stone are there.

Gen 2:13   The name of the second river is Gihon; it is the one which goes around the whole land of Kush.

Gen 2:14   The name of the third river is Hiddekel(Tigris) it is the one which goes toward the east of Assyria. The fourth river is the Euphrates.

[b]The Gihon is known today as the blue Nile, While the Pishon is Known as the white Nile. The Tigris or Hiddekel and Euphrates are located in Mesopotamia or Assyria(Iraqi region)

YAHAWAH’S (YHWH)Garden sat b/w these 4 rivers An area which extended from North East Africa to Iraq.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Mavenb0x(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2009
@Yisraylite: I never said I agreed. What does subtle and polite sarcasm mean to you?
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ Mavenb0x

@Yisraylite: I never said I agreed. What does subtle and polite sarcasm mean to you?

Nice try cheesy Your pitiful attempt to mask your ignorance by appearing to apply sarcasm ain't gonna fly cool I could care less if you were being sarcastic or not grin, You and anyone else can not change or refute these posted facts, In fact I dare you to undecided, people such as yourself always try to switch the subject when you can not factually defend your positions

Psa 68:31 Envoys will come out of Egypt; Ethiopia will quickly stretch out her hands to YAHAWAH

Zep 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, The daughter of My dispersed ones, Shall bring My offering

Isa 19:24 In that day Yisrayl will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria--a blessing in the midst of the land, 

Isa 19:25 whom YAHAWAH of Hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed [is] Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Yisrayl My inheritance." 

I never said I agreed
Did you see me writing the above Scripts for you to agree with me on? They are in your Old testament, so believe what you want cos these scripts ain't going anywhere cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Mavenb0x(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2009
@Yisraylite: You need to read my post carefully to see what I am saying. I know that there were people who knew YHWH and worshipped him, all over the world. After all we have Job's account (from the East) and we know that when men were scattered at Babel, they went in all directions. Some of them would have been righteous men who got caught up in the Babel confusion, and they would have taught their consecutive progeny of their God YHWH. It's just that the Jews were the special people that God was keeping in order to produce His Son in flesh-form, as the promise to Abraham. And don't forget the Ethiopian Eunuch that Philip ministered to in the New Testament: he was studying Isaiah, he was already a heart after YHWH.

So, where do I disagree with you? You have thrown away the New Testament as being of no effect. I never said there are no such people as your ilk. My beef is that you have ignored such verses as the following, that clearly state that the Old testament couldn't get it all done (I quote from the MESSAGE version of my Bible)

Jer 31:29  "When that time comes you won't hear the old proverb anymore, Parents ate the green apples, their children got the stomachache.
Jer 31:30  "No, each person will pay for his own sin. You eat green apples, you're the one who gets sick.
Jer 31:31  "That's right. The time is coming when I will make a brand-new covenant with Israel and Judah.
Jer 31:32  It won't be a repeat of the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took their hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt. They broke that covenant even though I did my part as their Master." GOD's Decree.
Jer 31:33  "This is the brand-new covenant that I will make with Israel when the time comes. I will put my law within them--write it on their hearts!--and be their God. And they will be my people.
Jer 31:34  They will no longer go around setting up schools to teach each other about GOD. They'll know me firsthand, the dull and the bright, the smart and the slow. I'll wipe the slate clean for each of them. I'll forget they ever sinned!" GOD's Decree.

And, from the AMPLIFIED's New Testament (which I know you don't like hearing from)
Gal 3:23  Now before the faith came, we were perpetually guarded under the Law, kept in custody in preparation for the faith that was destined to be revealed (unveiled, disclosed),
Gal 3:24  So that the Law served [to us Jews] as our trainer [our guardian, our guide to Christ, to lead us] until Christ [came], that we might be justified (declared righteous, put in right standing with God) by and through faith.
Gal 3:25  But now that the faith has come, we are no longer under a trainer (the guardian of our childhood).
Gal 3:26  For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God through faith.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by afiq(m): 1:06am On Dec 21, 2009
In a MANGER, the Bible says so.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:31am On Dec 21, 2009
afiq:

In a MANGER, the Bible says so.

Was it in a manger, a stable, a house or all of the above?
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Mavenb0x(m): 1:47am On Dec 21, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

Was it in a manger, a stable, a house or all of the above?
Manger: (n) A container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed
Stable: (n) A farm building for housing horses or other livestock

It was in a manger, inside a stable, which is a kind of house grin
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:06am On Dec 21, 2009
Mavenb0x:

Manger: (n) A container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed
Stable: (n) A farm building for housing horses or other livestock

It was in a manger, inside a stable, wh[b]ich is a kind of house[/b] grin

That was a good attempt.  But then was it the kind of house that the Magi visited when they brought their gifts?
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Mavenb0x(m): 2:15am On Dec 21, 2009
@Olaadegbu: Haba, Egbon we have already established earlier on in the thread that it was the shepherds that came on the night he was born. The wise men from the east came much later: having travelled for months at least (since the day they saw the star). Jesus was a toddler then, so what are the chances that they were still living in the stable? haba! Animals live in a stable joo. They were in a proper house by then, I suppose.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:31am On Dec 21, 2009
Mavenb0x:

@Olaadegbu: Haba, Egbon we have already established earlier on in the thread that it was the shepherds that came on the night he was born. The wise men from the east came much later: having travelled for months at least (since the day they saw the star). Jesus was a toddler then, so what are the chances that they were still living in the stable? haba! Animals live in a stable joo. They were in a proper house by then, I suppose.

Good job. You summarized it all. I hope this answer puts the question of the OP to rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss / Why Is Pope Francis Displaying Satan's Horns??? / The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.