Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,381 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions (45930 Views)

Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / YBNL Davolee Brags About Being A Virgin, See Fans Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2017
bobbybrown007:
hmmmmm, come over

Is it that small, that I can't see it from here shocked
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by ibietela2(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2017
Those that mean she doesn't use her fingers or cucumber?
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Geraldon: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2017
Why does she have to post it on social media, she is just looking attention and new fuckers

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2017
Flekky21:
fine, Tnxs. Umm, Are U Male Or Female?
Lol, sorry Pretty. I took down my picture cos of Val disturbances but you can check now.
Will take it down again soon.
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Flekky21(f): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2017
thornapple:

Lol, sorry Pretty. I took down my picture cos of Val disturbances but you can check now.
Will take it down again soon.
okay..... Ur Pretty
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Incredible120(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2017
Amabeast:
cheesy
On a serious note, this goes to show how morally corrupt the world has become, to the extent that no one believes u, when you claim virgin...

And to those trolling her, just because u had lost urs doesn't mean that everyone is like u...

There are still virgins who would like to wait till marriage before losing it tongue
if she is a virgin let her keep it to herself. WHO CARES...........
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Incredible120(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2017
Who cares..............?
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by PrettySleek(f): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2017
agrovick:

Lips like sugar cheesy

BTW, literal translation of ashewo in Yoruba is money changer wink

How sleek are you?
Lol ur crazy, am good and u?

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Flekky21:
okay..... Ur Pretty

Thanks dear, and you are charming.
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by agrovick(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
PrettySleek:
Lol ur crazy, am good and u?
I'm ok, hun.
I like your corn rows, did I tell you I'm good at plaiting hair?

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by PrettySleek(f): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
agrovick:

I'm ok, hun.

I like your corn rows, did I tell you I'm good at plaiting hair?
Awwwwww thanks, lol! No, u didn't tell me.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by agrovick(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
PrettySleek:

Awwwwww thanks, lol! No, u didn't tell me.

I'm officially telling you now, my service can be expensive though but for a caramel princess like you, I can compromise grin

I was just gon mind my business sha but I know I won't forgive myself if I don't chat you up off this forum as you seem to be a lively person, so we are gonna play a game. I'm gonna PM you, let's see who is faster in replying mails tongue
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Emeonyerichard(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
lrguru:
Am I supposed to give a fvck?
no u were supox to gt a fvck
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by PrettySleek(f): 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
agrovick:

I'm officially telling you now, my service can be expensive though but for a caramel princess like you, I can compromise grin

I was just gon mind my business sha but I know I won't forgive myself if I don't chat you up off this forum as you seem to be a lively person, so we are gonna play a game. I'm gonna PM you, let's see who is faster in replying mails tongue
grin awwwww that's so sweet, u seem lively too. OK deal!

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by agrovick(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
PrettySleek:
grin awwwww that's so sweet, u seem lively too. OK deal!
See you on the other side
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
oriflamebaby1:
Me too

#teamvirgin
u wey dey do kerewa daily, abegi gerrara here!
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by ogasman(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
how much for it then...
1 million name your price too olosho
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by coolestofall(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
showmeurpenis:

Me too grin

Now showmeurpenis angry
U b penis collector?
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by bobbybrown007: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
showmeurpenis:

Is it that small, that I can't see it from here shocked
come first
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Kosy79(f): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Amabeast:
cheesy
On a serious note, this goes to show how morally corrupt the world has become, to the extent that no one believes u, when you claim virgin...

And to those trolling her, just because u had lost urs doesn't mean that everyone is like u...

There are still virgins who would like to wait till marriage before losing it tongue
Nice one.
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by jobsmiths(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jeffrey12:
Must she tell the world that she's a virgin

I tire my broda
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by adesamix(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
if na true or na lie, to comfirm na b problem, Nigeria where pregrant woman dey claim virgin.
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by mradjoy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
showmeurpenis:

Showmeurpenis angry
Come to ma house if you really wanna see it.
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Humbleknight001(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Now that she has announced it,who has called her to come and collect money?

Some things are better left hidden.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by klassykute(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
lrguru:
Am I supposed to give a fvck?
abeg boss if u give fuvck now u fit dis virgin her o . no give abeg
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
undecided undecided d lady has just fooled her self,hu gives a damn bout ha so claimed'virginity' Shebi she want rape ni?? #common sense is not common. Mrs show-off.attention seeker.
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by OgaJonah(m): 12:36am On Feb 12, 2017
Hav you seen this two vIRGINS

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Syphonn(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
What you need to consider when finding a husband

Many ladies trying to fix their lives and settle down in a promising marriage get it all wrong doing this.

Despite the fact that beauty is one of the qualities men desire in a woman, a lady can still be beautiful yet remains a spinster for the rest of her life.

This usually occurs when she has nothing extraordinary to offer in the marriage than give birth to children.

The chances that a lady can remain a spinster for life can remain high if she does not have prospects, having prospects in this context is having the ability to support the man of the house financially.

So many ladies feel because they are endowed with beauty they will certainly get married when the time for marriage arrives, without first trying to develop some skills that will be relevant when they finally get married.

Read more at www.busygisting.com
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by sinetita: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
just lemme catch your pussy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strictly For Men's Only! / As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Behind In Ankara Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.