Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work (2780 Views)

I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
How can one make a long distant relationship work?
Tosyne2much
Naijasinglegirl
Tag others who can help.
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by BEENUEL(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Do not engage in everyday calls

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by makydebbie(f): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Communication is key.

4 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Lagusta(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
How can one make a long distant relationship work?
Tosyne2much
Naijasinglegirl
Tag others who can help.
Thanks.

Trust, trust, and more trust...

Communication is key....

Prayers move mountains.....

With these few points of mine.....
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Dillimilli(m): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Buy a very very loooong thick rope..especially the one used in tying NNAMAH(cow)..then tie one end on his waist and tie the other end on ur chest..so that when other girls are pulling...you will remain steadfast.

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
BEENUEL:
Do not engage in everyday calls

Thank me later
Why please explain.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lagusta:

Trust, trust, and more trust...

Communication is key....

Prayers move mountains.....

With these few points of mine.....
How can one communicate normally and at the same time not too much?
Plus how do you build trust?
Then again how do you keep enduring the missing part?
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by BEENUEL(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Why please explain.

You bought a wig you have bn longing to have all your life, after the day you bought it, you fix it.

You so much like the wig, maybe a month later, you get tired of the wig..because you were putting it on everyday!.

Then you buy this prada shoe for occasions, you wear it once in a while, you still have the prada shoe, even.....after 2years....that Is because you don't use it too often.

Now calling each other everyday can make things complicated, you guys need to miss yourselves. You need to make him your prada shoe(valuable asset).

Okay?

Bye

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Lagusta(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

How can one communicate normally and at the same time not too much?
Plus how do you build trust?
Then again how do you keep enduring the missing part?

Thank God for video calls... One video call a day won't hurt, but don't call at times you know he would be busy, or at church, or something shaa....

Trust is something you just have to build within yourself.... Just have it in mind that he loves you and would do nothing to hurt you. This is why communication is important!!! If you guys communicate well; gist, laugh, pray, kiss on phone, etc the love and trust grows more.....

And eerrmm, what missing part are you talking about?? undecided grin
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
BEENUEL:

You bought a wig you have bn longing to have all your life, after the day you bought it, you fix it.

You so much like the wig, maybe a month later, you get tired of the wig..because you were putting it on everyday!.

Then you buy this prada shoe for occasions, you wear it once in a while, you still have the prada shoe, even.....after 2years....that Is because you don't use it too often.

Now calling each other everyday can make things complicated, you guys need to miss yourselves. You need to make him your prada shoe(valuable asset).

Okay?

Bye

Hmmm.
Thanks.
That would take a lot of discipline. Ooo
Can I really do this?
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Lagusta(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Hmmm.
Thanks.
Can I really do this?

If you call him once a month, and he doesn't call you back, madam your relationship is going down....

Trust me on this, I'm talking from experience.....

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lagusta:

Thank God for video calls... One video call a day won't hurt, but don't call at times you know he would be busy, or at church, or something shaa....

Trust is something you just have to build within yourself.... Just have it in mind that he loves you and would do nothing to hurt you. This is why communication is important!!! If you guys communicate well; gist, laugh, pray, kiss on phone, etc the love and trust grows more.....

And eerrmm, what missing part are you talking about?? undecided grin

The cuddling and face to face hang out plus naughty pranks you want to do in his presence and see him embarrassed.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Lagusta(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

The cuddling and face to face hang out plus naughty pranks you want to do in his presence and see him embarrassed.

Video call maami, video call....
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lagusta:

If you call him once a month, and he doesn't call you back, madam your relationship is going down....

Trust me on this, I'm talking from experience.....

So should I refuse his calls everyday and pick only once a month?
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by BEENUEL(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Hmmm.
Thanks.
Can I really do this?

I'm not you, and you are not me...I don't really know.

Why the distance relationship sev. Can't you guys just make things formal.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Lagusta(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

No nah, I didn't say that, you guys should call every day, that was what I said......

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lagusta:

Video call maami, video call....
Cuddling through voice call? angry
Hang out through voice call? tongue
Lagusta!!!! kiss undecided
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
BEENUEL:

I'm not you, and you are not me...I don't really know.

Why the distance relationship sev. Can't you guys just make things formal.

Formal?
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by BEENUEL(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

The cuddling and face to face hang out plus naughty pranks you want to do in his presence [/b]and see him embarrassed.

In full word [b]Sex

Ma'am, distance relationships sometimes is meant for inexperienced folks in sexual arena.

I can mean Virgins though.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dillimilli:
Buy a very very loooong thick rope..especially the one used in tying NNAMAH(cow)..then tie one end on his waist and tie the other end on ur chest..so that when other girls are pulling...you will remain steadfast.
cheesy grin cheesy grin
That can be arranged
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
BEENUEL:

In full word Sex

Ma'am, distance relationships sometimes is meant for inexperienced folks in sexual arena.

I can mean Virgins though.
Gosh, should I Brea up then?
cry cry cry
It's very hard honestly.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Lagusta(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Cuddling through voice call? angry
Hang out through voice call? tongue
Lagusta!!!! kiss undecided

Yes Joor, you'll miss each other more.... grin
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by cejaypriesty(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

See it's not rocket science, if you love him you can make it work. I have been on a distant relationship for two years, I can tell you it's been awesome despite the usual once in a while fight. You need trust communication and friendship. Sometimes just be naughty talk about everything. Both of us are getting married in few months time. You are d only one to make it work but remember if you are the cheating type forget it cos you will be found out at the end of d day.

4 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lagusta:

Yes Joor, you'll miss each other more.... grin

I am trying to not miss again ni.
It Is distracting me.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
cejaypriesty:

See it's not rocket science, if you love him you can make it work. I have been on a distant relationship for two years, I can tell you it's been awesome dispute the usual once in a while fight. You need trust communication and friendship. Sometimes just be naughty talk about everything. Both of us are getting married in few months time. You are d only one to make it work but remember if you are creating type forget it cos you will be found out at the end of d day.

Thank you so much for sharing this.
But how did you make it for 2 yrs! shocked
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by cejaypriesty(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Thank you so much for sharing this.
But how did you make it for 2 yrs! shocked
Communication and once in a while visit but remember from day one we knew were the relationship was leading to both families were aware.

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Lagusta(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

I am trying to not miss again ni.
It Is distracting me.

Hmmmmmm

Then let him do the calling then, u do texting....
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lagusta:

Hmmmmmm

I tire for your matter sef
It's still communicating joor.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by BEENUEL(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Gosh, should I Brea up then?
cry cry cry
It's very hard honestly.

No you can actually visit him once in while, we all on Earth...or does he live in pluto?

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
cejaypriesty:

Communication and once in a while visit but remember from day one we knew were the relationship was leading to both families were aware.

Thank you. cry cry kiss
Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by cejaypriesty(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lagusta:

Hmmmmmm

Our calls are like 60/40.As d guy I call her d more and she calls too, she is not really d texting type tho. But I can tell distant relationship is not for everyone cos it's quite demanding but sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work by cejaypriesty(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lagusta:

Hmmmmmm

Our calls are like 60/40.As d guy I call her d more and she calls too, she is not really d texting type tho. But I can tell you distant relationship is not for everyone cos it's quite demanding but sweet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Viral Conversation Between A Lady & A Lesbian Who Was 'tempted / . / Why Do Ladies Hate Their Fellow Ladies Once They Discover This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.