Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai (2717 Views)

Why President Buhari Is The Best For Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / "Fake News More Dangerous Than Insurgency, Can Break Nigeria" – Lai Mohammed / We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2017

Muslims have never killed Christians anywhere and in any part of Nigeria - Lai Mohammed

PARIS, FEBRUARY 7, 2017: (DGW) THE  Minister of Information and Culture said Muslims have never killed Christians in any part of Nigeria. This claim, however ,attracted an outrage by Reno Omokiri who alleged that the Minister made the statement in Illorin, the Kwara State capital.
An obviously angry Reno Omokiri quoted the Minister as saying the killings of Christians by Muslims in Nigeria is a complete falsehood and fallacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HDvj-RnanM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
What is this one saying

Lai Mohammed is a pure liar

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Jaabioro(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
It would better for Lai to come on live TV ...i don't want to join issues like this with him because I may be infected with his lies virus.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
EastGold:
What is this one saying

Me or Lai?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Obinovictor(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
How does the children of this man feel whenever he embarks on his lieing spree..
What a shame

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by chukslawrence(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
The last time I checked, no Alien in the North.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by ovaRAYted(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
The thunder that will fire lainus mohamed's mouth is still doing press-ups angry

9 Likes

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by chuksp09(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lai mohammed is politically Hopeless. telling lies up and down; incomplete, noncorrelating and unjustifiable ones at that...
##comic relief##

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Attaboy06(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
I just wished one day I will meet this LIE
MUHAMMED, embarassed embarassed
I will slap 'm mawt

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by gabi87(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
What is wrong with this minister... Isn't it time he stopped talking entirely?

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by ivandragon: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
OK...

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
This man has never said anything that is not a lie...

Which kind person be this? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Attaboy06(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
ovaRAYted:
The thunder that will fire lainus mohamed's mouth is still doing press-ups angry
grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by MidolsStudent(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Plz u pple should leave my Lie Muhammed alone... He has never told any lie in his life, he is a saint...Insha Allahu!
Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by ahamonyeka(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lie lie mohamed you have just lied again.this your name is just like a course that is following you.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by chuksp09(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
MidolsStudent:
Plz u pple should leave my Lie Muhammed alone... He has never told any lie in his life, he is a saint...Insha Allahu!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
What kind of lie is this one?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Kundagarten: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
This Liar Mohammed is getting out of hand.

The thousands of Christians killed in the north are not human beings abi?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by EternalTruths: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
It is Buddhists that killed those Christians in the North
Afonjas and lies

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
I Totally Agree
Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by oloriooko(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pikin wey witch/wizard send message no dey fear

The spate of lying Lai has embarked on must have a presidential backing
No ordinary man will tell lies these grave

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
EternalTruths:
It is Buddhists that killed those Christians in the North

Afonjas and lies
APC and lies 5 &6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Princesaha: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
I can not stop laughing. This man must be a serial liar while growing up. I wish his children won't take after him.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by fuckfuckman(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Princesaha:
I can not stop laughing. This man must be a serial liar while growing up. I wish his children won't take after him.
Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Incasw of fp
Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by ImadeUReadThis: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nah the same juju wey dey worry Seun Egbegbe nah im dey worry this shameless old man
Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Annie939(f): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
the thunder that will fire lying lie Mohammed is doing press up in sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Sctests: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
The idiotic liar will just keep destroying his integrity with lies. Seems he is cursed with lying, he will lie his way to death someday.

That's the foolish fraud that zombies want Igbos to love and listen to and believe while hating disregarding Kanu under one nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
it seems the day lai mohammed will say the truth that is d day he will die. shameless liar

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
MidolsStudent:
Yoruba Muslim Spotted
Re: Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai by Nbote(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jus wen u think u've heard d best of Lie Muhammed, he slams dunk u with anoda classic...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Harsh Tag "#UNFOLLOWBUHARI" Trends On Twitter. / IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders / Despite Ban, Herdsmen Parade, Graze Cows At Enugu House Of Assembly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.