Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta (49465 Views)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by EdoNation(f): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
MidolsStudent:
ur Edo brothers don't strike again... grin

Yh they Dope like that!! cool
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by angelo5uk(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
James Bond....
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by Akinaukwa: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
The Bank manager was trying to meet up with the Bank target while mother and daughter was looking for a way to cushion the effects of the recession. Useless animals.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by Firefire(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
End of road...
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by shamecurls(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dudes sperm must be of high quality

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by 12345baba(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ihe otu na ebute
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by MidolsStudent(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
EdoNation:

Yh they Dope like that!! cool
u are even happy about it
Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by EdoNation(f): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
MidolsStudent:
u are even happy about it
Tufia!

Yh very happy atleast it isnt HUMAN HEADS!! angry
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by CoolFreeday(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
EdoNation:

Edo Boys Are the Finest Cassanovas in Nigeria grin

how did you know
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by bezimo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
That's scoring 2 vital goals in the away match.lol

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by KanwuliaExtra: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
No FULANI HERDSMAN for hia? wink

Dem go dey "DOh-doh-doh-doh-doh-DOH"!

Doh Broda! cheesy
So MAN-BANKERS don take over BANK-OLOSHO trade?
Recession don reduce "International League" ni?

Edo-Delta Tinz. UP BEN-DEL! grin

What a shameless TRIO! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by MidolsStudent(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
EdoNation:

Yh very happy atleast it isnt HUMAN HEADS!! angry
human skull business is lucrative. ..just ask ipobexpose...me and him used to sell it in Abeokuta human part market..its better thank scoring goals and 3pointers with a girl and her mother
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by ichommy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Some Men Ya werey Gan O.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by AshiwajuFoward: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
MidolsStudent:
human skull business is lucrative. ..just ask ipobexpose...me and him used to sell it in Abeokuta human part market..its better thank scoring goals and 3pointers with a girl and her mother
Shalom!

Actually he/she was referring to your iPod brethren busted at Ebonyi with fresh human heads meant to be used as Isi-Ewu the other day. cheesy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3619600/five-suspects-arrested-4-fresh
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by boomey(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
ABOMINATION, of highest order, the randy he goat should be tied to a pole, he is a shame to the banking proffession.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by awa(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
The Banker missfired full time. How can you be blowing mother and daughter at the same time... Haba e get as e bi nowwee Bros
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by kings09(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
The man no cover him tracks well
Mologi:
But can't this things just happen in peace....
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by MidolsStudent(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Actually he/she was referring to your iPod brethren busted at Ebonyi with fresh human heads meant to be used as Isi-Ewu the other day. cheesy grin

I followed DAT link and I did not see any names but I checked d next one and I wasn't surprised 1bit grin
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by yayankainuwa: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
EastGold:
Sharp shooter grin grin grin
a professional marksman grin
EastGold:
Sharp shooter grin grin grin
a professional marksman
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by Btruth: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Like mother like daughter. What a life.

sad

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by opribo(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
its normal, mother and daughter...
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by bigtt76(f): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
@the Banger Banker grin

dre11:

[b]…Wife bathes hubby with soap washing water, smashes car windscreen

http://leadership.ng/news/570981/bank-manager-impregnates-mother-daughter-in-delta

4 Likes

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by Seun360(m): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thats Fidelity Bank Manager.
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by Nostradamus: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
EdoNation:
grin ALL EDOID PPL ARE VERY HILARIOUS grin grin
I just check your d.p,you are a smashing beauty,I really envy your man,but I still believe my Yoruba chicks are the hottest in naija *fact *
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by Valfrankie(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nickymezor:
Shameless mama and pikin undecided The Bank manger no b am at all undecided. Cant he be faithful to wife ni.
What you talking about? They literally threw themselves at the poor man. what was a virile man with fresh blood coursing his veins supposed to do? It takes a special kind of self control to overcome that. Since his marriage to the wife is already technically over, he should marry the woman by force. undecided
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Funbii:
Wow! This is the real Badoo! grin grin
The man ate from the same pot
Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by berrystunn(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
How the marriage go be?

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by Zedoo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
This is very much the way of the south south.
Its normal for mother and daughter to be collecting one kondo in many parts of the region...

Well ladies beware...

That your husband "working" in another state/country ....hmn!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by able20(m): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
This my Delta state don dey compet with Kenya for bad news

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta by mistymoon: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
dre11:

The grammar in this write up is something else... struggling to make sense with the sentences in some parts this articles. very poor reporting.

[b]…Wife bathes hubby with soap washing water, smashes car windscreen

http://leadership.ng/news/570981/bank-manager-impregnates-mother-daughter-in-delta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.