Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,254 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Men Don't Like Tall Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Like Tall Women (65741 Views)

Why Do People Like Tall Girls? / Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by sjeezy8: 6:35am On Dec 21, 2009
FL Gators:

Yes, Nl is dry.
Still not removing the picture.
Put yours na
ehrrrm no, 6'1

naw son im wack, hows the basketball team, hope theyre treating you WELL?
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2009
sjeezy8:

naw son im wack, hows the basketball team, hope theyre treating you WELL?
Yes, they are.
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by dayokanu(m): 6:51am On Dec 21, 2009
WHo is 5-10 and above here. Shorties are not wanted. Dont want to kneel down to kiss the bride
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 21, 2009
lol
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by selencious(f): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2010
Im very tall and I must confess, guys love mi. I can't count the nos of guys that walks up to mi everyday. Even guys shorter than mi, lol, Some park their cars just to talk to me, Im used to it though. I love mi height;its a blessing to mi, Ive acheived a lot wif mi height and im grateful to God for making mi a tall gurl. smiley
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]I've liked the way you talked. . . . . . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
selencious:

Im very tall and I must confess, guys love mi. I can't count the nos of guys that walks up to mi everyday. Even guys shorter than mi, lol, Some park their cars just to talk to me, Im used to it though. I love mi height;its a blessing to mi, Ive acheived a lot wif mi height and im grateful to God for making mi a tall gurl. smiley
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by newmusic: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2010
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by gowaga68: 10:43am On May 30, 2010
i be dey hear some one dey say na only short man no like tall women.
abeg every persin get him taste.
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by ds700(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2010
deleted
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2010
smiley smiley

ds700:

Most often, shorter girls tends to be more sexy.
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by MissCalrey: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2010
So i want to Know, what do you do, do you smile act nice not rude or just normal. Some guys are like what you say but they like short girls because they know they are really taller than them. If i was a tall man and i saw a tall beautiful girl i wouldn't just ignore her because she is tall like me, I will get to know her because she is Tall and beautiful and may other reason lool . It's amazing how some shorter guys like Taller women loool.
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by dayokanu(m): 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
Any tall girl in the house?
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by snthesis(m): 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
Wen a chic is neked @ 0 or 90 degress a guy cud care less
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by safarigirl(f): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2010
ACTUALLY MOST TALL GUYS I KNOW LIKE THEIR WOMEN SMALL (NOT SHORT) AND PORTABLE, HUGE GUYS ESPECIALLY DON'T LIKE TALL GUYS, I AGRRE WITH THE POSTER.

EXAMPLES
WILL SMITH MARRIED JADA- SHE'S SMALL
SHAQUIL O'NEIL MARRIED A REALLY SMALL WOMAN

TALL GUYS LIKE TALL GIRLS E.G? UTI AND SHEILA-BBA (ALTHOUGH UTI'S DESCRIPTION OF HIS PERFECT WOMAN WAS SOMEONE WHO WAS SHORTER THAN HE)
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by medjai(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2010
I think ladies look better with an average height. 5'6, 5'7 is just about perfect for me
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2010
Am 6'2(shortest among my b.ball mates) n i luv shrt gals cos i like it wen dey wrap dea legz around ma waist weneva i wana kiss em, am 18 n i dont fink am done growin
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by nursemale: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2010
Well I can tell you I am a male who loves tall women, always have, I am 5'11" muscular build, typical football player frame, I have never been intimidated by tall women, and in high school dated two gals who were 6' 2", and they wore heels making them even taller, which I find as a turn on, Oh yes I have seen guys look, point, and laugh out in public, but I always gave them that look that should have made them jealous, because I can tell you nothing is more fun than having a beautiful tall woman on your arm, or better yet, having a romantic time in the evening, I find tiny women not appealing, but I see a tall woman out in public and I stop and wish I could know her. My wife is 5'10" which is classified as tall, but when she puts heels on, well she knows she has my full attention, The tallest woman I have been with was 6' 4" she loved to go dancing, and I enjoyed being with her, I should have married her, but back then I was young and dumb, marriage was not on my mind, but now I wish I had, not regretting my wife now, but again I like women tall, so it just brings back those strong desires I had for her, Both our daughters are tall, our oldest is 6'1" and our youngest who is only 14 soon to be 15 is 6'0" right now and has another year to grow, so she could easily be taller than her older sister, in our extended family we have 5 girls that are 6'0" to 6'5" and their boyfriends and husbands are shorter, the gal that is 6'5" her husband is 5'9", so he is living my dream, the lucky SOB, For those men who are intimidated by tall women, I feel sorry for them, they are letting simple thing as height get in the way of not meeting and knowing a wonderful person, plus I gotta say, Tall women are fun in bed too, just a whole lot more territory to go exploring, and there are other advantages to having a taller woman but I won't go into those details, but use your imagination, you will figure it out,  grin
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by smily2cool: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by ijawgirl: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2011
hmmm I dont agree when ya all say men dont like tall women
I am 6ft1 and I get approached by different kinds of men-tall, short, black, white, spanish men
funny enough tall men see me as beautiful and exotic

we tall girls got the best legs, best figures and we hardly get obese or really fat
Ladies its good to be tall
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by ijawgirl: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2011
As far as your beautiful and tall, guys will approach you

the women that are considered the most beautiful women in the world today are usually tall women
tall, lean and beautiful women are celebrated and idolized in the fashion modelling industry

Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by ijawgirl: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2011
holl

Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by ijawgirl: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2011
Long legs look great and just being tall, period, gets you noticed easily, which is nice.

tongue the only disadvantage of being a tall girl== its quiteTough being taller than half the men I meet but it doesn't bother me.
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:08am On Dec 20, 2011
[size=13pt]I love tall girls more than short ones. . . grin grin[/size]
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by tashanja(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2011
I am 6ft 2in and love tall slim girls (no x or k legs pls) but my luck seems to be skewed against this and unfortunately more towards average/shorter girls sad
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2011
[size=13pt]I understand how u feel my dear. . . don't worry i know u love tall girls like i do . I guess the location are in now have only short girls . well ., keep trying and i recommend u should change location. . .uptown girls are always tall and slim to your taste ^^ grin grin wink[/size]

tashanja:

I am 6ft 2in and love tall slim girls (no x or k legs pls) but my luck seems to be skewed against this and unfortunately more towards average/shorter girls sad
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by DjAhmed: 9:33am On Dec 22, 2011
Pls should I date a gal @ my office? She's hot n I knw shw wnts me 2. Her only problem is dt she tinks am a player so she dos nt trust me. All I wnt is 2 f**k her. Advic pls
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by ijawgirl: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2011
Pls should I date a gal @ my office? She's hot n I knw shw wnts me 2. Her only problem is dt she tinks am a player so she dos nt trust me. All I wnt is 2 bleep her. Advic pls

^^lol
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2011
ijaw_girl:

hmmm I dont agree when ya all say men dont like tall women
I am 6ft1 and I get approached by different kinds of men-tall, short, black, white, spanish men
funny enough tall men see me as beautiful and exotic

we tall girls got the best legs, best figures and we hardly get obese or really fat
Ladies its good to be tall

Spot on gal am 5.9 and I get approached by all sorts,tall men see us as an art work as it is rare u see tall men wiv gals dat compliment dier height unlucky most are example tashanja lol.I love bin tall it elongates my bad bits lol and its also makes my legs look a million dollars cool
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2011
[size=13pt]I understand how u feel my dear. . .^^ cheesy dating in your office there's no offense it depends on u and your office policy . however she looks like i don't care u can say she's hot but i wasn't there with u . That girl u said is hot maybe too cold or hotter to me . I won't give u any advice but i think bleeping her is a very nice idea and u know what to do--- at least , u man enough . she thinks u are a player try to convince her u the identity u feel like portraying to her about yourself. . . . grin grin hope that helps u someways wink[/size]

DjAhmed:

Pls should I date a gal @ my office? She's hot n I knw shw wnts me 2. Her only problem is dt she tinks am a player so she dos nt trust me. All I wnt is 2 bleep her. Advic pls
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by pato405(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2011
No man feels intimidated by a woman's height. rather, they may feel 'intimidated' by your looks and countenance. you don't carry a long, rumpled, cheerless grimace and expect a guy to approach you. If no one is approaching you or asking you out even at first sight, go home, get your mirror, clean it up and take a look at your face. practice smiling often and wear a cheerful countenance. OK? hope that helps. cool cool cool cool
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2011
[size=13pt]Spot on my dear. . . . cool cool i really hope if the poster is reading this one and other useful contribution on this thread she'll get her perfect answer to the reason of starting this . wink wink[/size]

pato405:

No man feels intimidated by a woman's height. rather, they may feel 'intimidated' by your looks and countenance. you don't carry a long, rumpled, cheerless grimace and expect a guy to approach you. If no one is approaching you or asking you out even at first sight, go home, get your mirror, clean it up and take a look at your face. practice smiling often and wear a cheerful countenance. OK? hope that helps. cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? / Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.