Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps (2108 Views)

Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] / Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) / I Am Crazy In Love Wit My Boyfriend But I Dont Want Him To Know! Crazy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Yes Lets talk about love...

Without a doubt, love affects the brain in the most pleasurable way. The only other emotion I think, which counters love is joy.... Unfortunately, it is often short live. Love lingers when allowed to grow and it can be relived to the same effect.

Unconditional love still is the greatest love of all... but passionate love remains the sweetest. If you can be passionate of anything, you have no idea how lucky you are. Most have lost the art. Passionate love about items and status are easy to come by, but in relationships it is essential but hard to maintain. For this reason, it is necessary that you love someone not because they give you what you need, but because they give you feelings you never knew you needed. This stokes the necessary passion and its all in experiencing it.

Now ask yourself, Have you ever been in love?

I once met a man who told me about love.

I had a decent conversation with a big man, a multiple sclerosis patient. He said I should call him G. While feeding him we spoke on many things... from Welsh/English beef (he told me he was part of a syndicate that had burnt down over 20 houses owned by english peeps around Wales), to world wars, corporate greed, Africa, life, and when we got to love... he smiled heartily and asked me if I had ever been in love...

He then told me how it feels to be in love... cos he too was and is in love. He said he has been in love and its the greatest feeling in the world. Nothing beats it. He then went on to tell me how being in love is. In his words; You know u are in love when u cannot do anything without thinking of that person, when u cannot control how u feel about the person, and u want the person so much and cannot do without them. When there is less resistance and the communication is always telepathic; which leads to lots of humpity bumpity. He said its a beautiful feeling when u are in love and feel loved by the other.

Looking back, I am in love... with someone so special that sets fire to my loins. Someone who sees my light when I am at my darkest. And if by chance she is reading this I want to restate that;

she is my girl...
Mine.
Don't even think you will have a chance with her
She is mine
Crazy as fvck for choosing me
but as long as she keeps choosing me...
she will be mine
And I fvcking love her.
She is and has been my SWEET VALENTINE

Happy valentine weekend folks

IF YOU DONT HAVE A VALENTINE ON VALENTINE'S DAY... DON'T BE SAD.

MOST PEOPLE DON'T HAVE AIDS ON WORLD AIDS DAY AS WELL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Vero2sleek(f): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nice... cheesy
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
I'll just wait till mzpurity says what she wants to say.
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Many people don't even know d story behind St Valentine's day.
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:
I'll just wait till mzpurit.y says what she wants to say.
Hello, I'll have to read the writeup but is it important I read, cos it won't take me to heavenlipsrsealed
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Vero2sleek(f): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Just as people don't know the story behind christmas but still go along with its cultural manuscript.
Nma27:
Many people don't even know d story behind St Valentine's day.
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
Hello, I'll have to read the writeup but is it important I read, cos it won't take me to heavenlipsrsealed

Ah don't know? lipsrsealed

I was waiting for you to read and summarize for me. grin
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Ah don't know? lipsrsealed

I was waiting for you to read and summarize for me. grin
Hahaha...better read and tell me what's up?grin
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
Hahaha...better read and tell me what's up?grin

That post is too long, and life is too short to read long azz posts so, I'll pass undecided wink
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

That post is too long, and life is too short to read long azz posts so, I'll pass undecided wink
I just went through it, and it seems the op needs a dairy. Was bored.
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
I just went through it, and it seems the op needs a dairy. Was bored.

Oh! So that sums it? undecided

Or you just too lazy to gimmie a narrative grin
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Vero2sleek:
Just as people don't know the story behind christmas but still go along with its cultural manuscript.
Birth of Jesus shocked
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Oh! So that sums it? undecided

Or you just too lazy to gimmie a narrative grin
Summary is, op is in love and is happy he has a val smiley
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
Summary is, op is in love and is happy he has a val smiley

Oh! So that's what the fuss is about.. undecided

Anyway, what's your main moniker? tongue
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Oh! So that's what the fuss is about.. undecided

Anyway, what's your main moniker? tongue
I deactivated ages agowink
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
I deactivated ages agowink

Wow! Did we by chance cross ages ago?
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Wow! Did we by chance cross ages ago?
Yea once in a while with synzu your sobriquet??
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
Yea once in a while with synzu your sobriquet??

Pls tell me who you were smiley
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Pls tell me who you were smiley
Wanna be on lowkey swt my deactivation was controversialgrin
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
Wanna be on lowkey swt my deactivation was controversialgrin

Does your PM work?
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Does your PM work?
Uhmm not so fast swt smiley not ready for that
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
Uhmm not so fast swt smiley not ready for that

Lol, the suspense is killing me lipsrsealed
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Lol, the suspense is killing me lipsrsealed
Its killing you but I'm trilled wink
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
Its killing you but I'm trilled wink

Aii, just gimme the fist and last alphabets of your handle. Just first and last! smiley
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by pweetixandy: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
hmmmm .how does it help?
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Aii, just gimme the fist and last alphabets of your handle. Just first and last! smiley
Issue is I don't want anyone to know the Queen is back cool

I just dropped a hint
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
Issue is I don't want anyone to know the Queen is back cool

I just dropped a hint

Yaa just making matters worst embarassed

Is it the Crazy one? shocked
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Yaa just making matters worst embarassed

Is it the Crazy one? shocked
Really embarassed
I'm not dropping another hinttongue
Where's kashy?
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
Really embarassed I'm not dropping another hinttongue Where's kashy?
Kashy's on another sob now.
She's aii... Who's asking? grin
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Kashy's on another sob now.

She's aii... Who's asking? grin
My Asian friend is as addicted as I am
Uh un try again that didn't work since she's here it will be easy to spot her
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
My Asian friend is as addicted as I am
Uh un try again that didn't work since she's here it will be easy to spot her

Well, she's Trapqueen77 now. Look her up.

Half? Is that you? grin
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Vero2sleek(f): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alwayz Show Appreciations. / Sex & Fast -A True Life Story - PART IV / CHAT101: How To Chat Up A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.