Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do (39582 Views)

GMD NNPC, Baru All Smiles As He Claims Scarcity Has Reduced In Abuja (Photos) / GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja / Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by Bimpe29: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
That's special thief contributions towards national retrogression.
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by Ujahp99: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
akoko11:
Let see what this Apc govt will use the money to do. On the other hand we don't need to borrow money again
Who told u we don't need to borrow, is that money more than ur state monthly allocation

Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by softwerk(f): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
This man will never make HEAVEN!!!
Forget that he was named after one of Jesus' Disciples cry

Buhari will also NEVER forgive this man considering the fact that he searched for a loan as far as China when a Foreign Personal Bank had part of the money in a Kaduna Branch under someone's bed!!! grin angry

softwerk:
Please use the current black market rates for your conversions to get the real figure;

$9,800,000.00 at N510 per USD equals N4,998,000,000.00

£74,000.00 at N650 per Pound equals N48,000,000.00

Total Loot: N5,046,100,000.00 (Five Billion, Forty Six Million One Hundred Thousand Naira Only)

N5,046,100,000.00 ÷ 180,000,000 Nigerians (Irrespective of Class, Gender, Religion and Age)

Equals = N28,033,888.00 (Twenty Eight Million, Thirty Three Thousand, Eight Hundred and Eighty Eight Naira Only)

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Our common wealth Ohhhh!!!

For those that still think Diezani Allison Maduekwe is a saint when her subordinate could steal this much!!!

Exposed: These are the people behind the scene that have been fighting Magu's confirmation!!!
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by Ujahp99: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
This kind of news will never make headlines, all the things the media is concerned with is propaganda news on Buhari's health.. Una were say Buhari no de work.. Una see this one

Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by sekem: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
softwerk:
Please use the current black market rates for your conversions to get the real figure;

$9,800,000.00 at N510 per USD equals N4,998,000,000.00

£74,000.00 at N650 per Pound equals N48,000,000.00

Total Loot: N5,046,100,000.00 (Five Billion, Forty Six Million One Hundred Thousand Naira Only)

N5,046,100,000.00 ÷ 180,000,000 Nigerians (Irrespective of Class, Gender, Religion and Age)

Equals = N28,033,888.00 (Twenty Eight Million, Thirty Three Thousand, Eight Hundred and Eighty Eight Naira Only)

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Our common wealth Ohhhh!!!

For those that still think Diezani Allison Maduekwe is a saint when her subordinate could steal this much!!!

Exposed: These are the people behind the scene that have been fighting Magu's confirmation!!!

Chai

Dis one na itiboribo calculation

E be like say na F9 you get for WAEC mathematics?

N5,046,100,000.00 ÷ 180,000,000 = N28.03

Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by okeyben10: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
sekem:

Chai
lwkmd

Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by Ujahp99: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nigerian's let's unite against these corrupts leaders of us.. Our problems in Nigeria today is as a result of 40years of carelessness and corruption of past government.
Buhari is not reason why we don't have constant power supply, bad roads, decaying government schools e. t. c
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by akzjazz(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Omo but this information is wrong o. N150m cannot buy 300 11kv transformers o
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by softwerk(f): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Abeg my dear no vex. Na vex I dey vex take commit the mistake. I actually made C6 in WAEC maths while NECO seize my maths result where I believe I made A1 grin

sekem:

Chai

Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by Dexema(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Standing5:
Does OP know what 700 MegaWatt of electrical power plant is? Overkill of propaganda
Budgit seems to be a good source for such info, maybe they didn't do their research well.
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by God2man(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
There is money in this country ooooooooooooooo.
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by aku626(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
If you continue to press your phones then you've nothing to do. If the amount of people complaing really have good intentions for Nigeria then 2019 is their time
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by GOFRONT(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Everytin hapunz for a reason......Do u know d reason why some pple see dis kind of money in only one man's pocket and they Faint??.....it is bcoz they under rate d way our politicans can amass Cash....they refuse to open up their mind to welcom or absorb d mindbogglin amount that will be mentioned to their hearin from our politician....

That's why it makes some people find it difficult to beleive when they say a politician has $9.6M, $10B, N150B......It crash out d eardrum of some, Some people even pass out upon hearin dis amount....but for me, I have long refuse to be taken by surprise as far as it has to do wit a Nigerian politician...
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by sekem: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
softwerk:
Abeg my dear no vex. Na vex I dey vex take commit the mistake. I actually made C6 in WAEC maths while NECO seize my maths result where I believe I made A1 grin

I for say

Abeg make you take am eazy dey vex o!
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by godox2(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jibril659:
English murderer grin
who is tot you engilish sef? na queen or king for engiland.
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
godox2:

who is tot you engilish sef? na queen or king for engiland.
bruh grin
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
haaaaa i dont know what to say. saje kin dake. oh lord of kilagbe kilaju in Nigeria. but why?
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
The money was recovered from the proceeds of oil sales from the Niger Delta and the infographics addresses projects in Yobe and Niger state.

Wonderful! Nigeria na wa o!
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by ipobarecriminals: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
They'll "re-loot" the money.Nor be Nigeria we dey

Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by Chukwudi4naija(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
The looters will continue to loot if the monies are just recovered from them without any capital punishment melted on them, because I know this case will die a natural death just as other corrupt cases and we're made to believe this government is fighting corruption. The looters of our common wealth should be put behind bar for life with hard labour and constant flogging at public glaring to act as deterrent to potential looters. Most of our politicians are wild animals who are insensitive to the plight of the poor dying of hunger and minor ailments that require little amount of money to cure.
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by wink2015(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jonathan and his thieving henchmen do naija shege! They stole us crazy!
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by spookydee(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
KealDrogo:

Hey! Hold it there Professor English & logistics ... Your sentence is incorrect as in "English murderer" how can English language be murdered? You see, I have also point out your errors.
Meanwhile I might to say "have" instead of "has"

just stop there. u have done enough damage.
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
our government are insincere to fight against corruption. imagine a prospective investor Google search on Nigeria and read about this bogus looting and graft processes. what does the news portray about Nigeria to the international community and our stand on fighting corruption. most foreigners know we have no law to fight such,reason why they commit fraudulent acts and buy their way out. ...
Nigeria is sinking and its almost drowned.. with the revelation of this misappropriation of monies...death sentence is the only way to punish erring corrupt individual.
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by orjaha(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
if the general managing director recovery sum can settle this, what and what do u think it will be settle with sums of that minister of petroleum

Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by juman(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
For those in that position, that kind of small money is not more than "money for lunch".
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by bolethings: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Haba...how can you construct a 700mw station with N1.3bn, I beg to differ. That is definitely to confuse people. Meanwhile, why hasn't the guy been shot already??
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by KealDrogo: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by KealDrogo: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2017

Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by aishmuhd(f): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jibril659:
Naija which level?
Good luck Jonathan 'S level.. At Least his ATM has no pin.
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
aishmuhd:
Good luck Jonathan 'S level.. At Least his ATM has no pin.
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by slap1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
The FG has been in possession of bigger sums of money, what has been achieved with it?
Re: See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do by fakati(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Even going by the black market exchange rate this will go a long way to fund part of 2017 but the wailers continue to blame the present govt. All these from one person.

Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture / Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court / Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit