Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

76yrs Old Man Shoots His 62yrs Old Wife On The Bum For Refusing Him Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 76yrs Old Man Shoots His 62yrs Old Wife On The Bum For Refusing Him Sex (686 Views)

Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating / All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

76yrs Old Man Shoots His 62yrs Old Wife On The Bum For Refusing Him Sex by exlinkleads(f): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2017
Apparently, this whiteman is still active at his age so much as to shoot his wife for refusing him s@x. Or did he take s@x enhancement pill that is working on him already and when he touched his wife, she began to form one thing or the other...lol

A newly wed 76 year old man Donald Royce shot his 62-year-old bride in the bum for refusing him sex after 7 months of marriage, and when questioned by police he said his plan wasn't to shoot his wife 'but to shoot his mattress'. Like that makes any sense...

According to NY Daily News, who broke the story; 'The couple’s roommate said she heard the arguing followed by two gun shots, . When she went to see what happened, Royce pointed the gun at her but she was able to talk him into letting her call the ambulance for his wife.'

When authorities arrived at the home, Royce immediately confessed telling police, “I shot her and the gun is in my room.” When questioned at the police station, Royce said that they got married in August, but had yet to consummate the marriage.'

Donald, has been charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

What do you think guys? Mistake?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/76yrs-old-man-shoots-his-62yrs-old-wife.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: 76yrs Old Man Shoots His 62yrs Old Wife On The Bum For Refusing Him Sex by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2017
Abeg someone should give this baba one alomo for me grin grin

1 Like

Re: 76yrs Old Man Shoots His 62yrs Old Wife On The Bum For Refusing Him Sex by dingbang(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2017
Dick don't die
Re: 76yrs Old Man Shoots His 62yrs Old Wife On The Bum For Refusing Him Sex by casttlebarbz(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2017
no b small thing
Re: 76yrs Old Man Shoots His 62yrs Old Wife On The Bum For Refusing Him Sex by nrexzy: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2017
70sumtin and still kicking....
Re: 76yrs Old Man Shoots His 62yrs Old Wife On The Bum For Refusing Him Sex by mofeoluwadassah: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2017
nawa o.... nothing wey we no go here 4 nairaland
Re: 76yrs Old Man Shoots His 62yrs Old Wife On The Bum For Refusing Him Sex by Chuknovski(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2017
prick no get respect at all grin
Re: 76yrs Old Man Shoots His 62yrs Old Wife On The Bum For Refusing Him Sex by ozoebuka1(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2017
The dude has trump's kinda mindset!!! grin grin grin
Re: 76yrs Old Man Shoots His 62yrs Old Wife On The Bum For Refusing Him Sex by LoveJesus87(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
nawa o.... nothing wey we no go here 4 nairaland
Hello dearie smiley

(1) (Reply)

This Is How I See Valentine's Day / Look At What I Saw / Five Things That Kill Libido During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.