Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS (62912 Views)

Kenyans Dominate First Onitsha City Marathon- Dailytrust / Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Ahmeduana(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
nepapole:
That's my dawta.
WHILE YOU THE FATHER DEY NAIRALAND THEY BRAG YOUR DAUGHTER IS OUT THERE MAKING HISTORY! o ma se o.

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by rouge007: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Big lie. Nigerians don't even know how to lie

Enemy of progress!!!

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by ahamonyeka(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
How manage na lion strength she get? Maybe na ambode daughter she be.
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by AntiWailer: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
So adorable.
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Getintouch2004(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Drabeey:
Hmm. Na lie
Thomas
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
She's in "Children's category" and is 7yo: so you expect my papa to win it abi? Op calm down...

1 Share

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by SalamRushdie: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
adem30:

Everything is a lie for your type.

I watched this girl live on NTA when she completed the race.

You are here shouting na lie, when this little girl is achieving. Wake up and do something for your life

She started from her house in Lekki so the article says and yet you are swearing she completed the whole 42 kms ..From lekki link bridge to the end is 10 kms ...

5 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by IYANGBALI: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Abeg, mods, remove the Islam title from my profile. I'm not a muslim. I'm a christian.
laugh wan kill me die. How e take happen,brother Abdulahi? grin grin grin tongue

I don find one babe for you to complete your journey

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by bareal(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Drabeey:
Hmm. Na lie
What do you even believe?
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by SalamRushdie: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
DrayZee:

7-year olds ain't got the stamina to finish such a race.

Did you see where she started running from?

Don't mind these idiots talking thrash here...the article even says she started in Lekki phase one ..

2 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Papikush:
Nigerians are naturally stupid and sentimental. A marathon race where a full grown mature man collapsed you later believed was won by a 7 years old.

Well, I am not surprised. Same stupid people believed in MMM and buhari's change.
guess you did not read this first paragraph

This is it
7-year-old Damilola Oluwaseyi has emerged winner of the children's category of the #LagosCityMarathon.

Uw

3 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by SalamRushdie: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Na u stupid pass. Your are too dull for my liking... Just because you have believed that u can't achieve that kind of feat doesn't mean another person can't... You must be a lazy person... grin grin grin cheesy

You are part of the reason Nigeria is where it is today ..My friend go back and read that article again and see where she started from

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by slam7000(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

She started from her house in Lekki so the article says and yet you are swearing she completed the whole 42 kms ..From lekki link bridge to the end is 10 kms ...

Even the 10km I think is too much for anyone below 16 years. Did she run or walk? No matter the pace, I think that distance is too much.

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Iamdmentor1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
IYANGBALI:
laugh wan kill me die. How e take happen,brother Abdulahi? grin grin grin tongue

I don find one babe for you to complete your journey

guy, na comment I be comment for one Islam thread like that. E still dey front page, d wan wey read sai boiled meat turn to Allah Akbar. I be wan air my view o. Na I con see one page, as I wan click no, I con mistakenly click something else. since then, the thing don dey my profile. I no be Muslim.
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by SalamRushdie: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:

This is it
7-year-old Damilola Oluwaseyi has emerged winner of the children's category of the #LagosCityMarathon.

Uw

Did I read the part that said she started in Lekki phase 1
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Did I read the part that said she started in Lekki phase 1
I did not quote you
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:

This is it

Uw

did you see where she "started from"

You are welcome.
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by naptu2: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
I saw her when she ran past Lekki Phase 1 gate. I didn't take a picture of her because I didn't think that she was competing in the marathon (she was running on the sidewalk when she got to the roundabout).

It was when I heard the applause that I realised that she was actually competing in the children's category. There's a start point on Admiralty Way and I guess that's for the children's race.

That blue arch in the picture marks the start point.

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by gabbytabby: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
If her parents allowed her to run for 42km that is child abuse.

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by MoDsHunter(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Abeg, mods, remove the Islam title from my profile. I'm not a muslim. I'm a christian.
I swear, this got me rolling.... He e com take reach there? grin

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by SalamRushdie: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
slam7000:

Even the 10km I think is too much for anyone below 16 years. Did she run or walk? No matter the pace, I think that distance is too much.

Don't mind them ..I have ran in 20 marathons and I know that little girl I see can't do much
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by frainc(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
why will a MOD add another religion to someone frofile

Lala can you please do something here
Na byfoce to become muslim for NL now?
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by slam7000(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Na u stupid pass. Your are too dull for my liking... Just because you have believed that u can't achieve that kind of feat doesn't mean another person can't... You must be a lazy person... grin grin grin cheesy

Confusion might stem from the fact that the distance the kids covered was not stated.

If you understand the context of 42km, you'll pardon him for doubting the news. A lot of nairalanders would not complete 5km if you set time limit to do that.

The organisers wouldn't be that mean to make children run or walk 42km. If they did, that would be gross child abuse and very inhumane.
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by naptu2: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
This is the start point for the children's race (the roundabout on Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by phenzy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Papikush:
Nigerians are naturally stupid and sentimental. A marathon race where a full grown mature man collapsed you later believed was won by a 7 years old.

Well, I am not surprised. Same stupid people believed in MMM and buhari's change.

she's the winner of the children's category

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by chidiebere123(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
It a lie, The girl run to the finish line but she didnt start the race with other. Abeg make una take am easy dey lie. I watch d race.

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by IYANGBALI: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

guy, na comment I be comment for one Islam thread like that. E still dey front page, d wan wey read sai boiled meat turn to Allah Akbar. I be wan air my view o. Na I con see one page, as I wan click no, I con mistakenly click something else. since then, the thing don dey my profile. I no be Muslim.
eyaaaaa na meat you go chop for there,sowie o. You don't convert be dat,no worry I go buy you all the things you need to settle down fully inside the religion. No forget set you are entitled to four wives and 770 virgins in heaven grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by sekundosekundo: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
adem30:

Everything is a lie for your type.

I watched this girl live on NTA when she completed the race.

You are here shouting na lie, when this little girl is achieving. Wake up and do something for your life

A 7 year old ran 42kms. You should have told me that Satan is a saint.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Premier League Player Injured In Groin From Having Sex In Unusual Position / Pictures From The Super Eagles Trip To Benin Republic Via The Waterways / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.