Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS (63075 Views)

Kenyans Dominate First Onitsha City Marathon- Dailytrust / Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by VeniJu: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Drabeey:
Hmm. Na lie

Drabeey was HERE
Oga Thomas, wetin you dey do for here?cheesy
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by logica(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
DrayZee:

7-year olds ain't got the stamina to finish such a race.

Did you see where she started running from?
Yes she ran 10km. Many adults cannot even run 3km.
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Tunminic(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Daamn, i can't even run a 400m race. And this girl just ran a marathon conveniently. #SUPER

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by toseen7: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Big lie. Nigerians don't even know how to lie
Receive sense!
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Culin(f): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
benedictac:

You, can you run 10km?

My comment is not to belittle the girl's effort but to point out the error in the post. Meanwhile.. I can't run 1km grin

3 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by samsam2019: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'm not it's not good, but is it safe?

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Bahddo(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Papikush:
Nigerians are naturally stupid and sentimental. A marathon race where a full grown mature man collapsed you later believed was won by a 7 years old.

Well, I am not surprised. Same stupid people believed in MMM and buhari's change.
why are you this stupid? Who said she won the real race? Does completing a race sound the same as winning it? Or does winning the children's category sound like winning a race in which a full grown collapsed?

How did you manage to get this dull? Worst part is that you think yourself smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by chronique(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Papikush:
Nigerians are naturally stupid and sentimental. A marathon race where a full grown mature man collapsed you later believed was won by a 7 years old.

Well, I am not surprised. Same stupid people believed in MMM and buhari's change.

I'm astonished as to how people easily believed this story. It just shows that there are loads of stupid people in this country who would believe just about anything. Bet some people do not know what 42km is. That's why they would believe a 7yr of covered that distance. Why am I even surprised? A country where people believe a 74 yrs old illiterate can turn around the fortunes of a multi-complex society like Nigeria, can obviously believe anything.

2 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by lepasharon(f): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Abeg, mods, remove the Islam title from my profile. I'm not a muslim. I'm a christian.

Allahu akbar
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Yomiwayne80(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Abeg, mods, remove the Islam title from my profile. I'm not a muslim. I'm a christian.

Accept it by faith cheesy
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Orikinla1: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
She is the real winner.
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by lepasharon(f): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
IYANGBALI:
eyaaaaa na meat you go chop for there,sowie o. You don't convert be dat,no worry I go buy you all the things you need to settle down fully inside the religion. No forget set you are entitled to four wives and 770 virgins in heaven grin grin grin

Careful what you say before Allah strike you down
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by gofnor(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good for her family
PrettyCrystal:
7-year-old Damilola Oluwaseyi has emerged winner of the children's category of the #LagosCityMarathon. The little girl surprised a lot of people at the just concluded 2017 Lagos city marathon as she crossed the finish line.

This young lady ran the entire 42km of the #RunLagos marathon and she did it with such confidence.

According to reports, Oluwaseyi started the race from her house in Lekki, many were surprised that at her young age she deemed it fit to challenge herself.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/meet-7-year-old-nigerian-girl-who.html

1 Share

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Unimaginable123: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Papikush:

won fire. 1st 10, both male and female, no single Nigerian. And people are here saying that a little girl that jugged from the gate of eko Atlantic city to the finish line won
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Unimaginable123: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
There's nothing like children category in marathon.
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Sezua(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
adem30:

Everything is a lie for your type.

I watched this girl live on NTA when she completed the race.

You are here shouting na lie, when this little girl is achieving. Wake up and do something for your life
the reporter said the girl started from her house in lekki, well the race didn't start from lekki
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Mikylopez(f): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Papikush:

childrens category bruh!
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by holyeye1989(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Earlier u know that Nigeria is not funny,the earlier u run ur race.she has being informed
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
So basically you saying this small girl na "RUNS GIRL"?
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Mikylopez(f): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bahddo:
why are you this stupid? Who said she won the real race? Does completing a race sound the same as winning it? Or does winning the children's category sound like winning a race in which a full grown collapsed?

How did you manage to get this dull? Worst part is that you think yourself smart.
Savage
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by IYANGBALI: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
lepasharon:

Careful what you say before Allah strike you down
I don't exchange words with people that have mouth and body odours.
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mikylopez:
childrens category bruh!
We had a deal undecided
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by lepasharon(f): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
IYANGBALI:
I don't exchange words with people that have mouth and body odours.

May Allah not seal ur mouth
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by IYANGBALI: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
lepasharon:

May Allah not seal ur mouth
you have been noticed now go and let me attend to the next idiott
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Laple0541(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
This is what is called RAW TALENT...A responsible country will nurture this kind of talent to greatness but in my fatherland sorry is always the case. I wish her parent is buoyant enough to send her to a country where her full potentials will be properly harnessed.

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by lepasharon(f): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
IYANGBALI:
you have been noticed now go and let me attend to the next idiott

I dey play embarassed
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Mikylopez(f): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Papikush:

We had a deal undecided
remind me
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by FBS: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Completely irrelevant if she won or not.
Completing the race and for a 7 year old..now that is some feat. Kudos to her.

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
This girl does not really deserve the accolade, sorry. Fine she tried but I saw other kids of between 12 to 15 years that started from stadium in surulere and walked the entire third mainland bridge which is a total of like 20km.

Mamy people sef just entered car from their house to lekki then joined the marathon, no be everybody run am. People should stop making it look like this girl can do better than adults.

Na lie
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by IYANGBALI: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
lepasharon:

I dey play embarassed

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Dareomo(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Somebody joined from Lekki and was recognised in the children category been a little girl who finish the race, what then is the uproar all about. Girl, keep it up.
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by tydi(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
fine gel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue / Tyson Fury Blasts Anthony Joshua: Says "I'm More Nigerian Than You" / Reactions As 'Rubber' Man Shows His Flexibility (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.