Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye (3538 Views)

I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly / Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by Simongm(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dino Melaye wrote :

ONE YEAR IS ENOUGH TO KNOW YAHAYA BELLO
LIKE YAHAYA GAMBIA LIKE YAHAYA KOGI.

When I supported Yahaya Bello I did not know him.
I only supported him because he is a young person, I supported him because he attended my Alma mata the great Ahmadu Bello University and wanted power to shift.
The ignorance,stupidity,authority stealing and
monumental corruption of our common heritage in the last one year is unforgivable by any discerning person in Kogi State.

Oh!One year of agony and pain !The Satanic
manifestations of Yahaya and his cohorts has made past governors of the state to look like angels.

The criminal intention to steal as displayed in the 2017 budget proposal of kogi state is a shame. We are waiting to see what the State house of Assembly will do.
Are they going to allocate N350 million naira to the First Lady whose office is not known to law or approve N8billion as security vote to Yahaya when we are not fighting a War. Borno state with all her security issues did not spend anything close to that.

Will the State Assembly approve N100million in total on the health of a reckless governor?
Will N24billion naira be approved in total for
Government House Lokoja?

Double jeopardy just befell us in Kogi State. Yahaya lack both Capacity and Capability and has redefined the knowledge he acquired from ABU. Obviously he passed through ABU but ABU never pass through him.
We will not keep quiet,we will not allow our Great APC to be associated with criminals who soon will be decorated in befitting prison uniforms.

Oh! one year is just enough to know Yayaha Bello. Our four weeks ultimatum remain unshakable.

We shall overcome .
I once again apologise for dialling the wrong number.

-Senator Dino Melaye

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by Airforce1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2017

Wrong numbers everywhere
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by ProudArewa: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Put ur head in shame .

1 Like

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by OVI75(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmm,Am No Fan of Kogi Yahaya Jammeh ,But Melaye is no Better Than Bello

8 Likes

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by sarrki(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Is that what your constituency voted you for

Dino 2019 is a different year for all political holder

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lolzz... Wrong number indeed!
But both of you are bad market for the good people of Kogi state now.

4 Likes

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by casttlebarbz(m): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
indeed
Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by Ahmadgani(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
What do you expect when you and your likes failed to pass bills that will put this kind of people away for good

It is also a shame that you spend most of your time showing off your luxuries rather than doing what you were elected to do in the first place.

I am also not forgeting the antics used by you and your colleagues at the national assembly which is ofcourse turning the floor of the NASS into a polished english speaking argument house on national televisions and acting contrary in commitee meetings.

Dear senetor, stop pointing fingers while your house is not in order

3 Likes

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by PeaceGord: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bleep the idiott called Buhari
Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by limeta(f): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2017

Senator Dino Melaye.

What a shame of a senator
Obviously you passed through ABU but ABU never pass through you.

2 Likes

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by freeze001(f): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
They're all empty and without any abiding ideology or depth. How do u throw your weight behind a candidate without due diligence or knowledge of what he represents then feel morally justified to come out n apologise for your error a year later? Who does that other than a bunch of idiots including those that refused to pay heed in campaigning and voting for Buhari then come around to express regrets...are you stupid like that?

4 Likes

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
it seems na d sharing formula of the loot dey cause this disaggrement between them

1 Like

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by yarimo(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
This mumu is in the news again? undecided
Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by policy12: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
As Yahaya no gree giam state money....Dino come dey vex, no be because of ds guy Dino dey fight Jagabban?
Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by Afonjanightmare(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Is Buhari dead

1 Like

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by SalamRushdie: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Airforce1:

Wrong numbers everywhere
cheesy grin

I dey tell U
Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by Ramanto(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
you actually supported him for all the wrong reasons in the first place

1 Like

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by Nutase: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by DIKEnaWAR: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bello is the biggest mumu to occupy a government house. So much for the younger generation.

Like young Bello, like old Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by omenkaLives(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Guseh:
Lolzz... Wrong number indeed!

But both of you are bad market for the good people of Kogi state now.
EOD.

1 Like

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by omowolewa: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
When I studied Dino closely, I realized he is wise. But need a trusted, wise friend with calm personality with him.

On Yahaya's issue Dino nearly fought all politicians on the other side.
Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by HCF(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
They are all Birds of a feather. The irony is that these are two young men in their forties. When they say youths need to take over political leadership, people like Dino and Yahya Bello would make one doubt the readiness of youths to bring about the desired positive change in the nation!

By the way, what's it with Kogi State?. it has never been fortunate to have a good Governor...
Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by durasome(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
applauddies to this Dino cause him no be regular.
Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by Dedetwo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
How could any person with brain cells associate Ahmadu Bello University with the word – great?

1 Like

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
But he's yet to apologise to Nigerians for supporting Buhari.

Abi that one no be wrong number too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by Erums(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
All dese are for how to share de money... Good plan
Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what this man takes before posting a commentary. I'd like to know what that is
Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by meezynetwork(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lol
Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by staugustine(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Simongm:
:now that you have agreed in the case of your state what about that of the entire country?

ONE YEAR IS ENOUGH TO KNOW YAHAYA BELLO
LIKE YAHAYA GAMBIA LIKE YAHAYA KOGI.

I only supported him because he is a young person, I supported him because he attended my Alma mata the great Ahmadu Bello University and wanted power to shift.
The ignorance,stupidity,authority stealing and
monumental corruption of our common heritage in the last one year is unforgivable by any discerning person in Kogi State.

Oh!One year of agony and pain !The Satanic
manifestations of Yahaya and his cohorts has made past governors of the state to look like angels.

The criminal intention to steal as displayed in the 2017 budget proposal of kogi state is a shame. We are waiting to see what the State house of Assembly will do.
Are they going to allocate N350 million naira to the First Lady whose office is not known to law or approve N8billion as security vote to Yahaya when we are not fighting a War. Borno state with all her security issues did not spend anything close to that.

Will the State Assembly approve N100million in total on the health of a reckless governor?
Will N24billion naira be approved in total for
Government House Lokoja?

Double jeopardy just befell us in Kogi State. Yahaya lack both Capacity and Capability and has redefined the knowledge he acquired from ABU. Obviously he passed through ABU but ABU never pass through him.
We will not keep quiet,we will not allow our Great APC to be associated with criminals who soon will be decorated in befitting prison uniforms.

Oh! one year is just enough to know Yayaha Bello. Our four weeks ultimatum remain unshakable.

We shall overcome .
I once again apologise for dialling the wrong number.

-Senator Dino Melaye
Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by abu12: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
lol
Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by mu2sa2: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
For those saying young people should take over, what have you to say? Bello is the youngest governor. He is earmarking a staggering 8 billion naira for himself as security vote and 350 million for first lady (for a man parading 4 wives, who is first lady? ). For those who don't know, security vote is separate from recurrent and capital budget of govt house and is not retired (accounted for) - basically, Bello has 8,000,000,000 naira to play with in 2017 alone. Sadly, civil servants in the state are being owed salaries, for some it's up to 13 (yes, 10 + 3) months. Yet Bello keeps subjecting these poor, starving souls to endless rounds of so-called screening. When husband and wife are both civil servants it means they and their children are in serious situation.May the Almighty save kogi from wicked, irresponsible leaders. Incidentally, Dino melaye's boss, Bukola Saraki, did the same thing, even worse, as Bello when he held sway in kwara state as governor from May 2003 to May 2011-up to this day nobody can say how much he carted away from the treasury.

1 Like

Re: I Once Again Apologise For Dialling The Wrong Number - Sen. Dino Melaye by leofab(f): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Yeye dey smell

(1) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Driving Out Of PDP Headquarters After Supreme Court Ruling?-Pic / Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee / Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.