Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

"I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari (95621 Views)

'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom / 2019: 10 Reasons Why Many Senators, Reps Won’t Return / EXCLUSIVE: I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by PDJT: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Firefire:

Buhary's enemy spotted!

Step-down ko, Step-up ni.

Buhary till 2048...

You realise the man you quoted is one of those they call "Zombie", that elected the jihadist?
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by PerfectEsquire(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wish u well bros buhari...
(Remain In Power) baba
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by trinity11(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
ehissi:
What if the doctors are not satisfied until 2019, what do we do......... angry

What are u trying to say?
at least we have his campaign pictures all over the whole place.
bill boards are still intact
all we have to do is to VOTE his absence.
or don't you trust the Northerners

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by BLACKCHARGER(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Speak for yourself alone

There is one thing that you lack.. That is sense..

So after all these suffering if buhari come for second tenure u will vote him... Issoryt
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by amagugm: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Buhari is to most Nigerians what Arsene Wenger is to most Aesenal fc fans - no improvement yet insisting on continuing
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by tico1212(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Why Jagaban and Bisi Akande wear black go greet babu for london? .. make dem chill smal na, babu never die..... mourn don dey hungry dem grin

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by NemzySeries(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
u dis living dead man, if we were still running a MILITARY SYSTEM GOVERNMENT wud u b going in and out of d country as u pls?

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Airforce1:
We won't miss you

And who care about you?

over 165million Nigerians don't know about your existence..
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Draei:
No difference btw your presence & absence case
so nobody bloody cares if he returns or not. Next!

LOL sorry pained wailer, over 165million Nigerians don't know about your existence of care about who you are...

So oga swerve..
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by meeketta: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
it make no diffrence. if u like nationalize there self we go happy. PMB may you remain in london
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
Honestly, if I'm this old man's wife or child, I'll strongly advise him to step down, the joke is getting too much on him!

Is power that intoxicating That he put preference on remaining in power over his health

Na wa!

Do you know anything about his health?

Reason most of you ladies are being used for money ritual cos you preacher what you don't practice..

If you are sick now and your partners call you for a deal that some boys are in town and will be giving each girl 1million naira, You will rush out of bed..
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by hushshinani(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
mokkalu1:

Still begging for likes and shares? The President has failed big time so far. Live with that.
i guess u need more thinking than this
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
lofty900:
I recommend that you remain there not only till doctors are satisfied but till 2019 grin
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by nnowu(f): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Something is definitely wrong
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by drtee247(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Airforce1:
We won't miss you

Who are the "we"??
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by toprealman: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
He bragged about putting an end to "medical tourism"..... haba mallam.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oh well I Understand what he talking Mr. President Buhari is not going too return too Nigeria until the British Medical doctor will did discharged him maybe 2019 or what well I hope he will make it alive. undecided

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by chris31(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by YemyTemmy: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Lol. And the deception continues.

Anyway see you whenever u come if really you are coming.

But most importantly just know dat you cannot deceive me cos I've known the truth and the truth has set me FREE.

may the truth really set you and every other person who know the truth free...imagine all over the facebook, they posted pix of his return, that means all the pix they've been posting so far are old pix....something is fishy and smoking somewhere

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by chiraqDemon(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
This man is wasting our money o
Our hard earned money
Abeg either u do the needful or u come back fast and stop wasting money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by silversonuc(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
hushshinani:
You definitely have the right for medical clearance my able presido....

may you live long to hear the death of people that wish you dead...

Cos many wailers could not manage themselves not to talk of a family... how much more Nigeria...

Click like if you agree and share if you disagree
just one condom would have prevented this
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by fabre4: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The cabal are only fooling theirselves

are u thinking what am thinking?
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Mbediogu(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
We are not asking for your return Sir because Osibanjo is like a draft of fresh air to Nigeria but at least you can address us from your wheel chair, life support system, even from your death bed. Don't toy with our mandate o o o.

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Mbediogu(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL sorry pained wailer, over 165million Nigerians don't know about your existence of care about who you are...

So oga swerve..

I don't understand you. But there are 164million Nigerians on Nairaland right now who are speaking against you and agreeing with man you disagreed with. Go and scan your brain please.

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mbediogu:

I don't understand you. But there are 164million Nigerians on Nairaland right now who are speaking against you and agreeing with man you disagreed with. Go and scan your brain please.

LOL @164million on Nigerians on Nairaland hahah who does this to you boy? Sorry boy you are irrelevant in the scheme of things..
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
SAYING THAT FROM THE LAND OF THE DEATH.....IN BUHARIS VOICE...... I rather die than see biafra come.....NOW UR REMAINS ARE DOWN THE DEPT OF ONE RIVER...... UA A DEAD MAN ALREADY AND BIAFRA WILL STILL COME
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by sirusX(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
NotOfThis:
He traveled out to receive medical treatment while citizens have to endure the poor healthcare system and medical facilities in the country.
My thoughts exactly...I can't imagine him having to go away everytime, yet others here are left to manage what the country has.

In other words, it ain't good enough for him...and for those who can't afford going outside, take what you get.

Why can't he upgrade the standard in the country to meet what he gets outside?? Yet he wants the nation to be developed...yeah right!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by vncntluv(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
Its hard to satisfy any doctor on health issues at age 74
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
a president that can't hear and think well.......is that one president?
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by annayawchee: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
shey this man don really turn to efo riro ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.