Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari (3581 Views)

How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar / Absence Of Witnesses Stalls Trial Of Boko Haram Suspects —AGF / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by yomibelle(f): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Has anyone notice that since Buhari travelled..

Nigerians held the first ever protest without army nor police killing anyone

The two soldiers that flogged the crippled man were immediately identified and dealt accordingly, unlike before where they will set up a committee

The acting chief judge's name has been forwarded for confirmation

Every tribe is now having access to the presidency with no racial profiling

No herdsmen rascality since then

The first of this administration of govt and private sectors meeting were held to find a solution

Govt has been responding to the masses directly

The acting President travelled to Bayelsa to meet and hear directly from the masses not through traditional,religious or political leaders

Sincerely Buhari has been the problem of this country since 2003 when he first contested and lost.

#IStandWithNigeria#

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by temitemi1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
buhari is a failure cool

17 Likes

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by ghettowriter(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Am sorry to say this,....... but some of what the OP said are True.

It might be a coincidence tho.

But honestly, I've never felt any of Buhari's positive impact on any aspect of life that concerns me since he resumed office as the President of Nigeria. I still work and get paid the same dues but the price of literally everything had skyrocket except telecom recharge cards.

Before anybody calls me anti-Buhari or wailer, I voted for Buhari. Not for his sainthood tho, but for Peace to reign at my place of residence and his supposed anti-corruption antics.

13 Likes

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by sarrki(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wailer will always be Wailer

They will soon come for osinbajo head

6 Likes

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by thesicilian: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
You people have started again with this your body language nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by Afonjanightmare(m): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
I would rather see a dead Fulani man as president than a Afonja dwarf, we told them that the Hausa were the problem of this country during the election but due to their backstabbing nature they decided to lick their Anus and masturbate with their pictures

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by Afonjanightmare(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Wailer will always be Wailer

They will soon come for osinbajo head

Sarrki or whatever you call yourself, just comment and keep quiet, we are tired of your balderdash

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by purem(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Let see hw many ppl like BUHARI

If u don't want him back LIKE

If u want him back SHARE

17 Likes

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by owobokiri(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
yomibelle:

The two soldiers that flogged the crippled man were immediately identified and dealt accordingly, unlike before where they will set up a committee

The first of this administration of govt and private sectors meeting were held to find a solution

The acting President travelled to Bayelsa to meet and hear directly from the masses not through traditional,religious or political leaders

Sincerely Buhari has been the problem of this country since 2003 when he first contested and lost.

#IStandWithNigeria#

Actually, he has been at it since 1966... Check the history books. He woke up one morning in july 1966 at Ikeja cantonment, and started killing his best friends because of a previous coup, including those who helped quash the previous coup, simply because of their ethnic origin. 1979, with Obasanjo he started the culture of looting in billions. It was the first time Nigeria recorded the theft of billions from the coffers of the NNPC.. 1983, He came with a military coup that destroyed a serious match towards an enduring democracy. That coup removed the likes of Ekwueme, Okadigbo, Mbakwe, Jakande, Rimi and co and replaced them with "revolutionary anti-corrupt" elements like David Mark, Babangida, Abacha, Abdulsalami and co... Not done yet, he kept angling for power until Abacha once again gave him the PTF head and he set a very dangerous record in terms of ethnic cohension in this country, when a fund created from excess crude oil sales ended up being used to develop the non oil producing areas than the oil producing areas. Based on an audit set up by Obasanjo, PTF, prosecuted more projects in the north. The last two regions in terms of projects awarded and done were the South East and the South South! The report was gazetted, so you can go and check... And somebody taunted that thing as the messiah and some people gulped line hook and sinker... See the mess we are in today....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lalasticlala
Seun

Coman see oh...
Buhari matter jus weak me

1 Like

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by omonighoblessing(f): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
It's a pity.
I thought buhari will come back today? Am still at the airport ooo.. Should I start going home

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by Built2last: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Honestly true
Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by Ahmadgani(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
omonighoblessing:
It's a pity.
I thought buhari will come back today? Am still at the airport ooo.. Should I start going home
may be you are at The wrong place, the president is traveling by sea

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by SalamRushdie: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
yomibelle:

#IStandWithNigeria#

He has been the problem since 1984 when he broke our laws and overthrew Shagari for no good reason

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by Swizdoe(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dollar rate hasn't charged
Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by napoleon77(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ahmadgani:

Why are you giving her wrong information? What will you gain?

He is travelling by road. He would use the Euro Tunnel from UK to France, then get to Spain. Use a barge from Spain to North Africa then use the Sahara desert to get to Northern Nigeria. Then a safe drive to Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by omowolewa: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nigerians, unique set of people.
Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by Ahmadgani(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
napoleon77:

Why are you giving her wrong information? What will you gain?

He is travelling by road. He would use the Euro Tunnel from UK to France, then get to Spain. Use a barge from Spain to North Africa then use the Sahara desert to get to Northern Nigeria. Then a safe drive to Abuja.

pardon my mistake, when i saw lai muhammad a new canoe i thought he was taking it to the president to travel through the atlantic ocean

4 Likes

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by CriticMaestro: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
i can testify that my bank account don dey get level since bubu left....make him dey der chill joor...besides london is better than abuja even a fulani i a bush somewhere in Nigeria knows that

1 Like

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
True .....but...

Fuel prices haven't come down

Food items are more expensive than ever

Unemployment rates are still high

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by ITbomb(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
So true

1 Like

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by Zoelle(f): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
OP is right. Breath of fresh air.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by hammerF: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
yomibelle:

#IStandWithNigeria#

CHAMELEON! FROM A CREDIBLE PRESIDENT TO THE PROBLEM.

YORUBA GREED FOR POWER HAS CRPPLED NIGERIA BEYOND RECOGNITION.

UNA WELL DONE OH!
Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:

Actually, he has been at it since 1966... Check the history books. He woke up one morning in july 1966 at Ikeja cantonment, and started killing his best friends because of a previous coup, including those who helped quash the previous coup, simply because of their ethnic origin. 1979, with Obasanjo he started the culture of looting in billions. It was the first time Nigeria recorded the theft of billions from the coffers of the NNPC.. 1983, He came with a military coup that destroyed a serious match towards an enduring democracy. That coup removed the likes of Ekwueme, Okadigbo, Mbakwe, Jakande, Rimi and co and replaced them with "revolutionary anti-corrupt" elements like David Mark, Babangida, Abacha, Abdulsalami and co... Not done yet, he kept angling for power until Abacha once again gave him the PTF head and he set a very dangerous record in terms of ethnic cohension in this country, when a fund created from excess crude oil sales ended up being used to develop the non oil producing areas than the oil producing areas. Based on an audit set up by Obasanjo, PTF, prosecuted more projects in the north. The last two regions in terms of projects awarded and done were the South East and the South South! The report was gazetted, so you can go and check... And somebody taunted that thing as the messiah and some people gulped line hook and sinker... See the mess we are in today....

After reading this, I just weak! I know that he's a dictator and a tyrant but I never knew he started as early as 1966!

Nigeria government, Biko, introduce history into our educational curriculum starting from the primary level, so that our children can know what has happened in the past, politically and in other areas!

6 Likes

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by omonighoblessing(f): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ahmadgani:
oh my bad grin
Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by Sultan5(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
In a country where nothing works, absolutely nothing works, not the educational system, health or judiciary system, just name it- it doesn't work. its not about one person, its about demanding a change in the very core of the Nigerian society and government. From your local government chairman to the governor. its about a system that wasn't made for the people, a system that terrorizes the common man, one made just for the elite to thrive, that is the real problem.

I am glad in my spirit that an awakening has begun and one day a revolution will rise.

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by leofab(f): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nice observation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by mankan2k7(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
only if d doctor can delay him till 2020

1 Like

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by wildernessVoice: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
SCARY QUOTES FROM BUHARI

15 Top Scary Quotes of Muhammadu Buhari
Culled from Newsday Reporters
- By Slik Austin

1. "I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.” - Buhari (News24, August 27, 2001)

2. "If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon will all be soaked in blood." - Buhari (Vanguard May 15, 2012)

3. “The last general election was anything but free and fair. The only political parties that could complain of election rigging are those parties that lacked the resources to rig.” - Buhari (First Speech after Military Coup, 31 December, 1983)

4. "No no no, Abacha did not steal Nigeria's money." - Buhari (10th Anniversary of Abacha's death)

5. "The declaration of state of emergency in three Northern states of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe is a grave injustice against the North." - Buhari (Liberty Radio, June 2, 2013)

6. "I live on borrowing. I borrowed from the banks to build the house in Daura and the one in Abuja and Kano. The bank then was Barclays, now Union Bank." - Buhari (The SUN Exclusive Interview, December 24, 2012)

7. “When the Niger Delta militants started their activities in the South-South, they were invited by the late President Umaru Yar’adua. An aircraft was sent to them and their leaders met with the late President in Aso Rock and discussed issues. They were given money and a training scheme was introduced for their members. But when the Boko Haram emerged in the north, members of the sect were killed”. - Buhari (Liberty Radio, Kaduna May 14 2012)

8. "Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam. We are more than the Christians if you add our Muslim brothers in the West."- Buhari (Liberty Radio Kaduna, 2003)

9. “This campaign is the third and last one for me; since, after it, I will not present myself again for election into office of the president.” – Buhari (April, 2011 at the Int'l Conference Centre, Abuja)

10. "I'll stabilize oil market if elected." - Buhari (Channels TV Interview, 2014)

11. “Why should Christians be concerned when Muslim cut off their limbs? After all, the limbs that are being cut off are Muslim ones and not Christian. So why should Christians bother about it?? – Buhari (Liberty Radio, Kaduna 2003)

12. "I will not have office of the first lady if I'm elected president.” – Buhari (2014)

13. "If There Is a repeat of the Civil War again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country." - Buhari (BBC Hausa Service, 2015)

14. “I can die for the cause of Islam if necessary. We are prepared to fight another civil war. We cannot be blackmailed into killing Sharia.” – Muhammadu Buhari (Freedom House, 2000)

15. I’ll make Naira equal in value to dollar." - Muhammadu Buhari (Vanguard, March 23, 2015)

(Now you know the mind of your president on Religion, Ethnicity, Economy, etc to you Christians that voted for him.... good luck)

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by Benbisco(f): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
mankan2k7:
only if d doctor can delay him till 2020

Who will be responsible for the bills?
Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by darknetcom: 1:24am On Feb 12, 2017
owobokiri:

you wailers and lies..

shove it up your,,,,....

who cares about una??...

1 Like

Re: See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari by anonimi: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2017
darknetcom:
you wailers and lies..

shove it up your,,,,....

who cares about una??...

Lies are from the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC.
Wailers don't tell lies.

By the time Muhammed got to Ikeja, Captain Martin Adamu, Lts. Nathan, Nassarawa, Muhammadu Buhari, Alfred Gom, Longboem and a bunch of NCOs were already in control of the battalion, having executed several Igbo soldiers and officers (including Major B Nnamani, one of the company commanders) and arrested many others by cordoning off the quartermaster section of the barracks or grabbing soldiers as they came out for morning PT.

More from: http://www.gamji.com/nowa/nowa26.htm

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3596070_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340066_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu / Pdp E-warriors Have Suddenly Become Quiet / Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.