Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar (29495 Views)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Appeal By Atiku, PDP / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) / Man Climbs Telecom Mast To Protest ‘land Encroachment’ By Atiku’s AUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Newsloft: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Read the piece by former vice president Atiku Abubakar below...

It is now almost nine decades that the world cup tournament started, yet no African has lifted the trophy. I believe that the Mikel Obi led team can do it in Russia.

I have no doubt that our team will play their breath out, but despite this, only a united team lifts the world cup. Our real opponent is division not Croatia, Iceland or Lionel Messi

We are only seven games away from achieving what no other African nation has done.

Remember, when you find unity, you arrive at the door of victory.

Super Eagles, let’s do it. #TikiTakaWithAtiku

@NAIRATREND

SOURCE-
https://nairatrend.com.ng/how-nigeria-can-win-the-world-cup-by-atiku-abubakar/

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by AK6464(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
Someone that cannot win in his own field is trying to show another person how to win in his own field

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Newsloft: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
AK6464:
Someone that cannot win in his own field is trying to show another person how to win in his own field
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Bigmugu: 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
2 - 0 what is this man saying sef

15 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by sarrki(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
N some morons want this guy to gamble with our lives and generation yet unborn

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by loadedvibes: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol.. this man funny

3 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by OChimex: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
If poor sons and daughters of nobodies could become great men and women in life, then anything is possible in football.

In as much as I wish them well, but statistically and scientifically seen, they are just 23 comedians who are banking on luck as a result of a pig's prediction somewhere, to go far in the world cup.

But all the same, I wish them well...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by imitateMe(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
LOLzzzz
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Hennepin: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by StarUp: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
I think Atiku will be a better coach for the Super Eagles since he seems to understand za oza side of za game grin

17 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
I can safely say this man no go win buhari as he clearly is retarded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Gangster1ms: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin So this politician that is aspiring to be the President follow dey smoke weed. Hahaha.. imagine him saying we will win brazil and germany. Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha.. sorry mates, it's too funny i couldn't hold it in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by footballflaver: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
lol
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Yusuf54: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari

22 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by ipobarecriminals: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
sad waste of time campaign. .#Scam

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Polskywolsky: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thank God I never considered this man for my vote...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by kingabdull: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
I was enjoying the table and when I got to Portugal Vs Nigeria... I just laughed at what CR7 will do to Nigerian defence. Hahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Senorita123(f): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol... Though I don't know much about football... But this up here is definitely not it....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Ewizard(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by dumie(f): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
This Atiku man is just too desperate

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by fiftynaira(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
We have seen but we won't vote him.

4 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by sarrki(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Polskywolsky:
Thank God I never considered this man for my vote...

You are a patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Saao(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wow I like that sense of motivation from Atiku, that's the spirit of a true leader. For some that can't have a decent discussion without insult I guess u know, insults weaken the intellectual capacity of an individual? According to Sanusi, when people lack what to say, they resort to insult

5 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by ogedengbeakogun: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
embarassed
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by OlaPhils(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
This guys are not playing to win the worldcup

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
AK6464:
Savagery like this is why Nigeria is not progressing grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by GistFullGround: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Coach Atiku Abubakar, I hail o

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by fasho01(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
This his analysis is just as impossible as his presidential ambition

3 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by churchkilo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Oh hard to believe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA / Bayelsa Yenagoa PDP RALLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.