Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. (60242 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by BinghiNya(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2009
Are you depressed or deluded? Hope you are not starved? think straight and stop acting like  a ninny.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by tkb417(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2009
BinghiNya:

If u don't get my point, find a long rope and hang yaself.

BinghiNya:

Are you depressed or deluded? Hope you are not starved? think straight and stop acting like a ninny.
lol grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by v3: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2009
BinghiNya:

Are you depressed or deluded? Hope you are not starved? think straight and stop acting like  a ninny.
You're ONLY sounding more&more like your screenname, im sure after your "Binge" it's ONLY right for you to think & post Poo like this! grin grin

Oh, i assume "ninny" is now the latest word in ur armory. . .you're such a retard! grin grin grin

slim,
nice post!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by allboyz(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2009
Diaby is in the squad for L'pool.
Bendtner - 2 wks out
dudu - back to the squad

Song is on something else this season shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2009
nateevs:

You so wish bad for Chelsea. . . Is it not so cool to know the only way can beat Chelsea to it is to pray for injuries, ACN and dip in form. You lot are a bunch of nut-heads who only thrive on others' dismay.

Chelsea will roll on without Essien mate.

Chill my guy, when exactly did I pray for anyone to be injured? I was only reporting breaking news and pointing out that it is a test of Chelsea's strength in depth just as we are being tested with the many injuries in our squad at present.
We shall all see how Chelsea performs without him, I remember the early part of last season and when we beat you at Stamford bridge.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by slimshay(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2009
V3 free dem abeg. Now i am very convinced Sharon holds limited-dummies-only english classes in the manscum thread, with their cloned-vocabulary, ninny!!! Jeez!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by tkb417(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2009
slimshay:

V3 free dem abeg. Now i am very convinced Sharon holds limited-dummies-only english classes in the manscum thread, with their cloned-vocabulary, ninny!!! Jeez!!
this is hw not to write

u speaking in tongues?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by edoyad(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2009
V3 et al what are y'all trying to do ? Kill NL sports section most beloved mongrel ?
What do you think the Animal Rights Activists would say if the see what you've just done to Bingo ? angry

Bingo Bingo Bingo, come here boy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by nateevs(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2009
v3nom4eva:

And by the "best" u mean Chelsea. . . ?

Now i'm having another glorious laugh grin grin

Make sense PLEASE or logoff!

Oh Mehn! You are not trying to tell Arsenal are . . are you?
Cos I will rather remain senseless.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by nateevs(m): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2009
duduspace:

Chill my guy, when exactly did I pray for anyone to be injured? I was only reporting breaking news and pointing out that it is a test of Chelsea's strength in depth just as we are being tested with the many injuries in our squad at present.
We shall all see how Chelsea performs without him, I remember the early part of last season and when we beat you at Stamford bridge.

now we will see how good Chelsea's squad depth really is (if only this had happened b4 we met them). Chelsea is never really the same without Essien or Drogba.

Ooops!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2009
edoyad:

V3 et al what are y'all trying to do ? Kill NL sports section most beloved mongrel ?
What do you think the Animal Rights Activists would say if the see what you've just done to Bingo ? angry

Bingo Bingo Bingo, come here boy

Ehm, clears throat there are real dogs, and then there are Bingoes. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2009
nateevs:

Ooops!

Leave me jare, don't you atimes do "What if" scenarios? bloke is already injured what is done is done, its only the timing I'm talking about. Abeg no turn me to winchy, I no dey suck blood for nite. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by follypimpi(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2009
I think RVN will be a good signing,Chelsea's got the likes of nics,Man Utd Owen,Real madrid Raul,Barca Henry,Inter Etoo,We need sum1 experienced as well whose been their and a real goal poacher.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by nateevs(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2009
@Duduspace.

First one settled. .

Next one. There's no way you beat us with the same squad. We weren't lucky when we beat you. . The gap is too convincing to think you can stop a second defeat. Chelsea are guaranteed 6pts against Arsenal than they are against Wolves.

Please stop referring to last season at the Bridge. We were being coached by a man who couldn't be bothered to put a man on the post. We've met three times since then and you know it's normal service.

Chelsea are going into the transfer market in Jan. . and we are buying big because of the impending transfer ban. You guys keep forgetting that.

I tell you, Chelsea will increase in depth and Chelsea will roll on with or without Essien.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by nateevs(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2009
follypimpi:

I think RVN will be a good signing,Chelsea's got the likes of nics,Man Utd Owen,Real madrid Raul,Barca Henry,Inter Etoo,We need sum1 experienced as well whose been their and a real goal poacher.

Ain't gon' happen mate.
You are stuck wit Dudu, Vela, and RVP and Bendtner on the sidelines.

Sorry.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by edoyad(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ nateev while dudu is not hoping bad for your players, I edoyad, am hoping atleast 4 more of your first team join him(same for United) so we can call the Premiership a fair contest. At last count we had about 11 players under the knife, so what are you yarning ? cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2009
nateevs:

@Duduspace.

First one settled. .

Next one. There's no way you beat us with the same squad. We weren't lucky when we beat you. . The gap is too convincing to think you can stop a second defeat. Chelsea are guaranteed 6pts against Arsenal than they are against Wolves.

Please stop referring to last season at the Bridge. We were being coached by a man who couldn't be bothered to put a man on the post. We've met three times since then and you know it's normal service.

Chelsea are going into the transfer market in Jan. . and we are buying big because of the impending transfer ban. You guys keep forgetting that.

I tell you, Chelsea will increase in depth and Chelsea will roll on with or without Essien.

Biggest lie, take one of Drogba and Essien out of the equation and we will beat you anyday, take both of them out and we will massacre you anywhere in this galaxy. That result flattered Chelsea too much when in fact you didn't play anything on the day, I'm really lookin forward to the reverse at Stamford bridge. You guys met us at the wrongest time this season when we were making too many adjustments, isn't it instructive that the goals that mattered came via Gallas' route? I believe his vision was impaired on that day, he only wanted to play becos he had it in bad for his old club.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by BinghiNya(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2009
venom or whatever you are called, you are entitled to your idiotic opinion, find out what binghi means and stop wanking over nothing. Same children of dutty mummas.
To hell with dem wankers, we ah come fe ya'all
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by BinghiNya(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2009
An average gunner has a thinking faculty directly proportional to that of a billy. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by nateevs(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2009
edoyad:

@ nateev while dudu is not hoping bad for your players, I edoyad, am hoping atleast 4 more of your first team join him(same for United) so we can call the Premiership a fair contest. At last count we had about 11 players under the knife, so what are you yarning ? cool

If you constantly chase ninnies that can't withstand the prem. . . that's what you have. How many years in a row have you blamed injuries for the season's performance. ?

How can you convince us that you had 10 players that should have played out on that day. The only two significant players that were absent on the day were Clichy and RVP. .

Even if Chelsea had four more players out. . You still won't beat us.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by nateevs(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2009
duduspace:

Biggest lie, take one of Drogba and Essien out of the equation and we will beat you anyday, take both of them out and we will massacre you anywhere in this galaxy. That result flattered Chelsea too much when in fact you didn't play anything on the day, I'm really lookin forward to the reverse at Stamford bridge. You guys met us at the wrongest time this season when we were making too many adjustments, isn't it instructive that the goals that mattered came via Gallas' route? I believe his vision was impaired on that day, he only wanted to play becos he had it in bad for his old club.

Why must we remove two players for you to have a chance. Where we given these players for free. .? Abi FIFA talk say una no fit transfer these players before dem go Chelsea. . . ?

Tell me one time there is no adjustment at Arsenal. . . when we beat you at SB, ti will be the same adjustment still.

So Gallas caused Vermaleen to kick the ball into his own net. Gallas brought Cesc down for the free kick and Gallas was too short in the wall and allowed the ball to sail over and then in for a goal. . or Gallas' vision (or lack of vision ) impaired Almunia's and he didn't see the ball coming. . ?

What a load of toss.

We didn't play anything yet we looked more likely to score about 3 more goals. Apart from when Dudu tried his kungfu, Cech was on holiday. . Yet we didn't play anything.

Until the day you understand that your boyz are not good enough . . you will not win anything.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
nateevs:

So Gallas caused Vermaleen to kick the ball into his own net. Gallas brought Cesc down for the free kick and Gallas was too short in the wall and allowed the ball to sail over and then in for a goal. . or Gallas' vision (or lack of vision ) impaired Almunia's and he didn't see the ball coming. . ?

When we play a 3/4 fit Gallas in defence and had RVP out, anything can happen. I won't talk too much, you have beaten us already at the emirates this season just like we beat you at Stamford bridge earlier last season remember? return leg dey for Stamford bridge and we shall see then.  cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2009
I've already started the countdown for the day Fabianski will take those gloves from Alamumu. Given a decent run in the side, I beleive he has better shot stopping ability than Almunia though he is still an acting Goalkeeper until Tech9 comes of age.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by HNIC(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2009
nateevs:

We didn't play anything yet we looked more likely to score about 3 more goals. Apart from when Dudu tried his kungfu, Cech was on holiday. . Yet we didn't play anything.

Until the day you understand that your boyz are not good enough . . you will not win anything.
Reh reh reh, Bla,,bla,bla
Yet, your full team couldn't beat that Cyprus team, what's their name again, Apoel wetin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by edoyad(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2009
grin ahhh dudu thank you for reminding moi of Fabulousky. Not only was he good but he seems to have an adventurous spirit in him - not the Barthez type thank God. What i have seen in the last few weeks has been reassuring from the juniors, just a strong, smart finisher is left to balance that equation.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by No2Atheism(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2009
which one is Tech9 . . .is that the young polish goal keeper or something.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by Sauron1: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2009
v3nom4eva:

Oh and one more thing. . .Vermaelen WILL bench Ferdie, FAB WILL bench Carrick/Fletcher(two of em put together), Song WILL bench Anderson, RVP will bench Babatope (Berbatov), Rosicky will bench Nani/JS-park!!

So STFU clown!!

Carrick is a better defender than Vermaelen never mind Ferdinand.
Fabregas has never had a good game against Fletcher.
Fletcher despoils, assaults and sodomises every Arsenal midfielder he has come against in the past 5 years.

Song and Anderson? You got jokes. RVP and Berbatov?? RVP that is yet to score 12 league goals in his entire career?
A dead JS Park is better than Rosicky. Nani shits on Rosicky and Nasri.
It's funny how GAYnners think they have got better players and yet they cannot win anything in the past 5 seasons.

FLETCHER's collection of medals is better than Arsene Wenger(Arsenal's gaffer). grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by allboyz(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2009
The Gunners will be seeded in the draw later this month and could face the likes of Inter Milan, Lyon, Stuttgart, Bayern Munich, AC Milan or Porto.

i wld prefer Stuttgart o0o

i see UTD playing AC milan

Chelsea may face Inter grin - cracker!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by Sauron1: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2009
United will get Olympiakos.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by allboyz(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

United will get Olympiakos.
thief grin grin grin

why dont you pray for Lyon or Porto? grin or even INTER
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by Sauron1: 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2009
allboyz:

thief grin grin grin

United have disgraced all those 3 teams in the past 2 seasons.
Those are minnows.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by tkb417(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2009
allboyz:

thief grin grin grin

are they better than Wolfsburg who got beaten without our defenders

give me Bayern or AC

time to avenge some painful losses in the past has come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal - (3 - 0) On 17th June 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53