Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa (45799 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Immorttal: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2017
Chikebrain:

Sorry sir. I think I'm taller than you tongue
you might be because you are younger. Happy married life!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by WomanOfRace(f): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2017
Davash222:
Wow, congrats. Happy married life.

None of my ex girlfriend is married or in a Happy relationship, so its safe to say, I'm not the problem.

You will not kill me....lol.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Jhymrod(f): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Happy married life guys........buh please, how many years difference is this? I mean the Nysc picture and pre-wedding picture. just curious, no ill feeling. congrats

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by buffalowings: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2017
NLchikeeto:
wow..........nice couple...........but am wondering , aw u guys kiss each other,wen both of u r standing.............. neck go wan break una ooooo....... especially if d girl is without heels.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by buffalowings: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2017
K9Uneet:
Her breasts got far far bigger. Dayum!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2017
A tall congratulation to you both, may Almighty God bless your union...you will never have any cause to regret marrying each other.God bless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by davidif: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2017
Davash222:
Wow, congrats. Happy married life.

None of my ex girlfriend is married or in a Happy relationship, so its safe to say, I'm not the problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by shamecurls(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
For the first time in a while, I just feel like getting married!

Lovely pic!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Ginaz(f): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
O.p please help a sister, how did your wife's breast suddenly got bigger? Tell me so that my own will get big. embarassed

Or is it cos I'm hustling? So when I get married they will get bigger?

Happy married life and I hope to see twins, twins and twins around your house. tongue

Nice pix though.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
vivypretty:
i like the guy height the girl is lucky
I pity you for liking a guy's height. Whatever the height of the guy God provides you with, just appreciate him. Let me tell you a short story. My brother, a gynaecologist while on a visit to him a few years ago. He narrated his experience while in his consulting room. He said a lady walked-in with a sign of frustration on her face according to him, she's so beautiful and self-sufficient. The only problem in her life is her husband. She said she waited for several years because her type of man didn't show up on time and those who matched her preference were always having one shortcoming or the other. The day she met her guy, she was so elated until something happened. The first time they'd meet each other after their wedding, she felt so disappointed at what she saw. Her husband's manhood was as small as that of a small child. She said she just managed to make herself happy but this time, she's looking for help on his behalf in case there's something he could take to reverse the small size. My brother sat her down, advised her that the mistakes many ladies make is that, every tall guy must be good in bed, he must be Mr endowed, bla,bla,bla. He said medically, that's not the case. He also told her she's not the first lady to approach her for similar problem, including infertility an weak erection but he had to offer them his medical piece of advice. He told this lady to just accept what came her way, so long as his tall guy can father a child with his small, tiny stuff because what's more important is the potency of the guy. He said there are short or averaged-sized men whose wives always complained of their huge size when mating them. Some ladies had come also to seek medical advice if it's possible to reduce the size. Amazingly, all the cases of big size brought to him were of men with short and medium-heights . What you should be praying for is happiness in marriage and not the height. My my bro also told me of another tall guy who couldn't impregnate his wife because of the small size of his genital. The wife often complains that each time they mate, the moment the guy withdraws, everything that's meant to fertilise her eggs would come out with it...my brother now advised her to tell his man to use backside style to reach her so each time he mates her the thing won't come outside but slips into her eggs chamber after the guy's done and the lady did as advised .the second month, this woman became pregnant after almost a year of marriage, imagine! We men don't bother about height or other things as criteria for a life partner. It's the women who put all these wahala on their heads and by the time they fall victim of circumstances, they'd be the same to be running here and there for help, which would have been needless. If you're a Christian or even a muslim, there's nowhere in the holy book where it was written that a woman married a man cos of height, handsomeness or humour. So long as there's love, they're good to go because by the time the criteria you're looking for fade or becomes non-available, you'll be less interested in your spouse. Our ladies need to have a rethink. I'm a son of a farmer in Ekiti state. But if you see me today,by God's grae,you won't believe I had ever made 400 yam heaps in a day for a token before, because I don't look like one. All our God-given kids are pretty and handsome and we tour the globe together on vacation. Had my wife been looking for a 6ft tall and rich guy for a husband then, she'd probably have missed it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Alexk2(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
Two jobless coppers, may hunger not kill you during marriage
Amen!

You see your life...read; you no go read but will rush to pass judgement. Before you quote me, go and read and digest all his post first tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by seuncyrus(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
awelekiti:
I pity you for liking a guy's height. Whatever the height of the guy God provides you with, just appreciate him. Let me tell you a short story. My brother, a gynaecologist while on a visit to him a few years ago. He narrated his experience while in his consulting room. He said a lady walked-in with a sign of frustration on her face according to him, she's so beautiful and self-sufficient. The only problem in her life is her husband. She said she waited for several years because her type of man didn't show up on time and those who matched her preference were always having one shortcoming or the other. The day she met her guy, she was so elated until something happened. The first time they'd meet each other after their wedding, she felt so disappointed at what she saw. Her husband's manhood was as small as that of a small child. She said she just managed to make herself happy but this time, she's looking for help on his behalf in case there's something he could take to reverse the small size. My brother sat her down, advised her that the mistakes many ladies make is that, every tall guy must be good in bed, he must be Mr endowed, bla,bla,bla. He said medically, that's not the case. He also told her she's not the first lady to approach her for similar problem, including infertility an weak erection but he had to offer them his medical piece of advice. He told this lady to just accept what came her way, so long as his tall guy can father a child with his small, tiny stuff because what's more important is the potency of the guy. He said there are short or averaged-sized men whose wives always complained of their huge size when mating them. Some ladies had come also to seek medical advice if it's possible to reduce the size. Amazingly, all the cases of big size brought to him were of men with short and medium-heights . What you should be praying for is happiness in marriage and not the height. My my bro also told me of another tall guy who couldn't impregnate his wife because of the small size of his genital. The wife often complains that each time they mate, the moment the guy withdraws, everything that's meant to fertilise her eggs would come out with it...my brother now advised her to tell his man to use backside style to reach her so each time he mates her the thing won't come outside but slips into her eggs chamber after the guy's done and the lady did as advised .the second month, this woman became pregnant after almost a year of marriage, imagine! We men don't bother about height or other things as criteria for a life partner. It's the women who put all these wahala on their heads and by the time they fall victim of circumstances, they'd be the same to be running here and there for help, which would have been needless. If you're looking Christian or even a muslim, there's nowhere in the holy book where it was written that a woman married a man cos of height, handsomeness or humour. So long as there's love, they're good to go because by the time the criteria you're looking for fades or becomes non-available, you'll be less interested in your spouse. Our ladies need to have a rethink. I'm a son of a farmer in Ekiti state. But if you see me today,by God's grae,you won't believe I had never made 400 yam heaps in a day for a token before, because I don't look like one. All our God-given kids are pretty and handsome and we tour the globe together on vacation. Had my wife been looking for a 6ft tall and rich guy for a husband then, she'd probably have missed it

WTF?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Disneylady(f): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
goingape1:
shut up you woman of Jezebel undecided
F*ck off, son of Judas
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Alexk2:

You see your life...read; you no go read but will rush to pass judgement. Before you quote me, go and read and digest all his post first tongue tongue
Kuku kee me embarassed
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
seuncyrus:

WTF?
you can answer the quiz yourself
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Greatbeard(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
awelekiti:
I pity you for liking a guy's height. Whatever the height of the guy God provides you with, just appreciate him. Let me tell you a short story. My brother, a gynaecologist while on a visit to him a few years ago. He narrated his experience while in his consulting room. He said a lady walked-in with a sign of frustration on her face according to him, she's so beautiful and self-sufficient. The only problem in her life is her husband. She said she waited for several years because her type of man didn't show up on time and those who matched her preference were always having one shortcoming or the other. The day she met her guy, she was so elated until something happened. The first time they'd meet each other after their wedding, she felt so disappointed at what she saw. Her husband's manhood was as small as that of a small child. She said she just managed to make herself happy but this time, she's looking for help on his behalf in case there's something he could take to reverse the small size. My brother sat her down, advised her that the mistakes many ladies make is that, every tall guy must be good in bed, he must be Mr endowed, bla,bla,bla. He said medically, that's not the case. He also told her she's not the first lady to approach her for similar problem, including infertility an weak erection but he had to offer them his medical piece of advice. He told this lady to just accept what came her way, so long as his tall guy can father a child with his small, tiny stuff because what's more important is the potency of the guy. He said there are short or averaged-sized men whose wives always complained of their huge size when mating them. Some ladies had come also to seek medical advice if it's possible to reduce the size. Amazingly, all the cases of big size brought to him were of men with short and medium-heights . What you should be praying for is happiness in marriage and not the height. My my bro also told me of another tall guy who couldn't impregnate his wife because of the small size of his genital. The wife often complains that each time they mate, the moment the guy withdraws, everything that's meant to fertilise her eggs would come out with it...my brother now advised her to tell his man to use backside style to reach her so each time he mates her the thing won't come outside but slips into her eggs chamber after the guy's done and the lady did as advised .the second month, this woman became pregnant after almost a year of marriage, imagine! We men don't bother about height or other things as criteria for a life partner. It's the women who put all these wahala on their heads and by the time they fall victim of circumstances, they'd be the same to be running here and there for help, which would have been needless. If you're a Christian or even a muslim, there's nowhere in the holy book where it was written that a woman married a man cos of height, handsomeness or humour. So long as there's love, they're good to go because by the time the criteria you're looking for fade or becomes non-available, you'll be less interested in your spouse. Our ladies need to have a rethink. I'm a son of a farmer in Ekiti state. But if you see me today,by God's grae,you won't believe I had ever made 400 yam heaps in a day for a token before, because I don't look like one. All our God-given kids are pretty and handsome and we tour the globe together on vacation. Had my wife been looking for a 6ft tall and rich guy for a husband then, she'd probably have missed it

Short story?

Haba bros
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Greatbeard:

Short story?

Haba bros
or is it too long? I felt I might be helping some single ladies here and make them have a rethink on their choice by praying to God for a life partner instead of adopting ''a physical look criterion''

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Switup: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
seuncyrus:

WTF?
as in ehh... Mtcheeew
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Countrygirl(f): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
congrats brother
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Switup: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
awelekiti:
or is it too long? I felt I might be helping some single ladies here and make them have a rethink on their choice by praying to God for a life partner instead of adopting ''a physical look criterion''
atleast u shld have written it in paragraphs na wink
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Souljaboi1: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
They found Love through NYSC and I lost mine through it. cry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Switup: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
shamecurls:
For the first time in a while, I just feel like getting married!

Lovely pic!
me too.. cheesy lets marry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by shamecurls(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Switup:
me too.. cheesy lets marry

When do you want us to?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by JohnChuma(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
beautiful people. God bless your marriage!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by femison32(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Congrat bro me too am ready for love Love is beautiful in d right way

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Switup: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
shamecurls:

When do you want us to?
now already cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by shamecurls(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Switup:
now already cheesy undecided

The registry is not opened today. We need to make it a week day so we can legally finalise.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Switup:
atleast u shld have written it in paragraphs na wink
lol

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by femi4: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
vivypretty:
i like the guy height the girl is lucky
I ve got good height too
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by femi4: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ginaz:
O.p please help a sister, how did your wife's breast suddenly got bigger? Tell me so that my own will get big. embarassed

Or is it cos I'm hustling? So when I get married they will get bigger?

Happy married life and I hope to see twins, twins and twins around your house. tongue

Nice pix though.
sucking and f.ondling tinz.....Get them sucked and f.ondle from time to time

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Switup: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
shamecurls:

The registry is not opened today. We need to make it a week day so we can legally finalise.
sad sad undecided angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa by Jamean(f): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Davide470 when are we seeing your own NYSC package undecided February 13th - 3years don waka o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.