Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (45633 Views)

Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Rachelsblog(f): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2018
So because you help me carry water, i should not have boyfriend again? This is the most hilarious twitter stories i have read in a while..This is what we call Oshofri work.. Lol..The twitter user you see above just shared an experience he had yesterday and it will leav you rolling on the floor..
See below, plus reactions..

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/see-what-this-guy-did-to-lady-for.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by elegance101(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2018
lol @ advanced mai ruwa zone

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2018
Hehehehehe. So he had ulterior motives before innit.

16 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by shugaboo(f): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2018
Lolz grin grin grin he wasn't helping with a genuine heart

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by donstan18: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2018
He had a plan cheesy...But why is he complaining?, the lady is obviously a nice and good person cheesy

Some mean ladies will tell you... Thanks, drop it here and wait, my boyfriend will soon come out and give you some money for biscuit and sweet

And the guy will be like.......

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Hehehehehe. So he had ulterior motives before innit.

Nope the lady No try joor why will she mention her boyfriend

Beside why will her boyfriend be inside and she's the 1 fetching water the niqqa though lipsrsealed

81 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2018
grin grin grin

The guy funny sha

Make the babe go carry am by her self grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Alexk2(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2018
I know some pple will be quick to call out the guy but let's be realistic here, why mention boyfriend after thank you and why is the boyfriend not helping out his babe in carrying the water?
You have a boyfriend who cannot help you out in lifting water up the stair and yet you want to rub it on the face of a kind neigbhour. The lady need sense.

198 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Nope the lady No try joor why will she mention her boyfriend

Beside why will her boyfriend be inside and she's the 1 fetching water the niqqa though lipsrsealed

Yeah right. But I think she just wanted to *nip his motives.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Yeah right. But I think she just wanted to *nip his motives.

She should've wait for the niqqa to make a move what if he helped her willingly grin grin Though it's not possible

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

She should've wait for the niqqa to make a move what if he helped her willingly grin grin Though it's not possible

LMAO. Aha! No free thing in Freetown.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Alexk2(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2018
donstan18:
He had a plan cheesy...But why is he complaining?, the lady is obviously a nice and good person cheesy

Some mean ladies will tell you... Thanks, drop it here and wait, my boyfriend will soon come out and give you some money for biscuit and sweet

lmao..this is wicked!
Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by vivypretty(f): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2018
LMAO. love your neighbor as yourself with or without boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2018
BleSSedMee:

LMAO. Aha! No free thing in Freetown.

I watched a comic video a nigga opened door for a lady to pass, and she did without saying thank you, and the niqqa dragged her back inside and lock the door grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

I watched a comic video a nigga opened door for a lady to pass, and she did without saying thank you, and the niqqa dragged her back inside and lock the door grin grin

Now that's so funny. The sister be feeling so entitled.

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Now that's so funny. The sister be feeling so entitled.

Just like some Nigerian girls cheesy

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Just like some Nigerian girls cheesy

Abi nau. Lol.
Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Macnnoli4(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2018
I guess he expected her bf to do the work. But haba, neigbour needs good neigbourliness na.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by InfernoNig: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2018
My guy. I can't be doing the job your boyfriend is suppose to do.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Lonestar124: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2018
Where did some girls left their senses

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2018
grin
Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by seniorgozman(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2018
The Guy would have just swallowed his pride.
Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Amarabae(f): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2018
The girl is dumb.
I have heard this joke somewhere

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by bobokeshington: 10:10am On Mar 10, 2018
IF I AM THE GUY, I WOULD INSTANTLY POUR THE WATER ON HER AND HER BOYFRIEND.....

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by bobokeshington: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2018
shugaboo:
Lolz grin grin grin he wasn't helping with a genuine heart

Na which kind play dog dey play with lion
Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by BossLaifay(f): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2018
Lonestar124:
Where did some girls left their senses

Same place you left your grammatical skills

4 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Holysucker(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2018
Both of dem are clowns... grin
Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2018
The comments under killed me

The first lady: you just wasted your energy

The guys reply: [/b]ENERGY CAN NEVER BE DESTROYED[b]. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Lonestar124: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2018
BossLaifay:
Same place you left your grammatical skills
Correct me if i make mistake
What is wrong with my comment?
Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by Follygunners: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2018
Me and dis guy dey think alike... Sharp guy. More blessing! cool

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her by amakadihot87(f): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2018
Lol she is mean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.