Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations (41839 Views)

Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Damfostopper(m): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
oh really

Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Solmax(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
dd
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Austinoiz(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
This is one of those articles we call AKUKO UKPARA NA NNAMBE in our local parlance.

This letter writer, abeg channel ur energy into writing meaningful love letters for dudes who have no time for such.
Look my bae needs an open valentine love letter from me, I know you would be handy. So how much u go charge mua?

1 Like

Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Solmax(m): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mr Fan, Tonto already know what is good for her I don't think your letter would change anything sha
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Jayjey(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Solmax:
Mr Fan, Tonto already know what is good for her
I don't think your letter would change anything sha

I really don't give a Bleep, but it could change her mind set if she read this.
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by dview001(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
i dont give a FVCK
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Afonjanightmare(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nonsense, this OP na Werey to post this kind trash gan

Meanwhile.....

Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by buffalowings: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Op Needs a good knock on his head to reset his brain
Amebo

1 Like

Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by NaWhoBanMe: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
SMOKING again?

But She come one time say TB Joshua cured her Chronic smoking habit, that TB was doing deliverance on TV one day and said pple should place their hand on TV screen and decree and she did then the smoking addiction left her.

No be me talk am o, Na NL here I read am o.

Anybody wey follo me read am that time abeg raise your hand.
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by otipoju(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bathe a pig, put a ring on the nose of a pig. Teach it how to eat with fork and knife, when time reach t will still go back to the mud.
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Pamelayoung: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Attention seeker nonsense
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Mimi4kaycee(f): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
WHY U DEY USE PARACETAMOL FOR ANOTHER PERSON HEADACHE? SHOOOO
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Kemi07(f): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
MamaOO:
Lmao. Is she related to you? Abi why are you crying more than the bereaved?! You honestly think she is going to read this? Lmao. Nawa. You really have a lot of time on your hands. Carry another person matter for head like gala and leave your own matters pending. You go balance cheesy
my thoughts exactly. ..
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Flakosixfive(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
7Alexander:
Sometimes I wonder what goes through the minds of people like this.
Really, just because you see a random person (read celebrity) on TV, you now feel they have become or you have become a part of their lives.
I see posts here about people 'blasting' celebrities and all, and I wonder how people can be so jobless. You could even feel the passion in his text.

To even think that this was written by a man is cringeworthy.

God knows I will walk past any celebrity on the streets without blinking, I'm not hating, but, I see nothing worth the stress in being consumed in another persons life.
Word. I find it very irresponsible for someone with class and good breeding to be obsessed with another person's life never mind a celebrity. Why should a full grown man saddled with life's responsibilities and who should be absolutely concerned with making a mark in his lifetime be worried about what another fellow does with his private life. You ll never catch me dead or alive following or passing comment on a celebrity's l
page or handle. I have very little regard for people who do. Like you said its not hating. its just absolutely useless to waste valuable time on folks who do not know or care about you and who you may probably never meet in ur lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Erngie(f): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
sleeknick:
U just use the whole of your intelligence take write nonsense wey i no even fit read finish... If i kick you ehn, u go fly go land for America angry
please I need that kick now now. I wan wake up for America. Thank you
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by sleeknick: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Erngie:
please I need that kick now now. I wan wake up for America. Thank you
Which part of Lagos u dey grin
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by chomytex(f): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2017
uniport student, u never write open letter give Lale.na matter wey no concern u you deh chook mouth. Radarada!
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by DavidEsq(m): 12:09am On Feb 12, 2017
So person no fit advise person wey e like again ni. NLders, why Buhari don turn una to dis kain tin na. See as una wan flog the guy soul, leave e Solomon cheesy

Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by DavidEsq(m): 12:13am On Feb 12, 2017
Flakosixfive:

Word. I find it very irresponsible for someone with class and good breeding to be obsessed with another person's life never mind a celebrity. Why should a full grown man saddled with life's responsibilities and who should be absolutely concerned with making a mark in his lifetime be worried about what another fellow does with his private life. You ll never catch me dead or alive following or passing comment on a celebrity's l
page or handle. I have very little regard for people who do. Like you said its not hating. its just absolutely useless to waste valuable time on folks who do not know or care about you and who you may probably never meet in ur lifetime.
Sometimes, the care u show ppl doesn't hav to be because they care about u or cos u kno dem. U never know how much of wat he said might be much needed by her. It doesn't mean he is obsessed with her. Una no believe in God-sent again ni undecided see wat Buhari has caused now: red eye everywr cry
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by rose54321: 12:14am On Feb 12, 2017
In a bid to advise you exposed things that so called "fans" and the entire public sef were unaware of.

This makes me question your true objective
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by DavidEsq(m): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2017
rose54321:
In a bid to advise you exposed things that so called "fans" and the entire public sef were unaware of.

This makes me question your true objective
Maybe he is a "ceiling fan", hence he knows more dan d regular fans
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Firstcitizen: 4:46am On Feb 12, 2017
7Alexander:
Sometimes I wonder what goes through the minds of people like this.
Really, just because you see a random person (read celebrity) on TV, you now feel they have become or you have become a part of their lives.
I see posts here about people 'blasting' celebrities and all, and I wonder how people can be so jobless. You could even feel the passion in his text.

To even think that this was written by a man is cringeworthy.

God knows I will walk past any celebrity on the streets without blinking, I'm not hating, but, I see nothing worth the stress in being consumed in another persons life.

You lie. You cannot walk past Lalasticlala and his pet snake without blinking.
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:28am On Feb 12, 2017

Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Zedoo(m): 6:59am On Feb 12, 2017
Iranu.

African mentality no go ever change...

"we your fans were happy when you "FINALLY GOT MARRIED"

Asif you don't know that all married men who have means to- do cheat, no matter how beautiful the wife is or how willing she is to change her lifestyle.

2. All celebrity marriages cannot work ESPECIALLY when BOTH of them are rich.

3. ? So because she is tonto she shouldn't have marriage crisis? And if she is a celebrity with so many affiliates, why will the news not spill

4. So now SHE is at fault for WHATEVER is going on even if Na her husband do am??

5. Learn- when you marry for money, my sister, at first it will be fun....you chop till you tire THEN unhappiness go begin show....all the restrictions go begin weigh your life mood down...

6. If she s no longer comfortable, she can leave the nigga the hell... She should not displease herself to please "fans" in this short movie called life....
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Zedoo(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2017
Mopolchi:

Wetin concern you?

I taya....

People no go get their own life....
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by tectonotimes: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2017
Tonto Dike, it is high time you became responsible.
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Erngie(f): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
sleeknick:

Which part of Lagos u dey grin
lol festac
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Erngie:
lol festac
aaaaaaa I dey wash ma ear with 500k champ!!!abeg come wash with me,,,,
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Erngie:
lol festac
aaaaaaa I dey wash ma ear with 500k champ!!!abeg come wash with me,,,,ma ear don hear sonshin!!!
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Erngie(f): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Martin124:
aaaaaaa I dey wash ma ear with 500k champ!!!abeg come wash with me,,,,ma ear don hear sonshin!!!
you no dey watch match.. wetin you dey do here lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot With Students Of Shining Star School Kubwa, Abuja (Pics) / Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 16-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.