Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations (41838 Views)

Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Erngie(f): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Martin124:
aaaaaaa I dey wash ma ear with 500k champ!!!abeg come wash with me,,,,ma ear don hear sonshin!!!
wetin you hear
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Erngie:
wetin you hear
nor worry,,,na only my ear ee enter!!!I lara e go enter ya own!!!
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Erngie:
wetin you hear
nor worry,,,na only my ear ee enter!!!I lara e go enter ya own!!!how far na,,,u nor go shursh today
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Erngie:
you no dey watch match.. wetin you dey do here lol
ah my favorit!!!I dey followup for my phone la,,,,,u nor dey watch also,,,!!??ow sorry I forget say na general u be!!!
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Erngie(f): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
Martin124:
nor worry,,,na only my ear ee enter!!!I lara e go enter ya own!!!how far na,,,u nor go shursh today
ok
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Erngie(f): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Martin124:
ah my favorit!!!I dey followup for my phone la,,,,,u nor dey watch also,,,!!??ow sorry I forget say na general u be!!!
I follow up for my phone too since phcn has been on indefinite strike lol
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Erngie:
I follow up for my phone too since phcn has been on indefinite strike lol
eh seriously,,,,ah light just dey waste for hear na,,,

1 Like

Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Erngie:
ok
u go shursh today so?
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Erngie(f): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2017
Martin124:
u go shursh today so?
Of course..You?
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Erngie:
Of course..You?
I go na!!!but it waz evening service!!!(Happy val)
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Jimi23(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2017
MamaOO:
Lmao. Is she related to you? Abi why are you crying more than the bereaved?! You honestly think she is going to read this? Lmao. Nawa. You really have a lot of time on your hands. Carry another person matter for head like gala and leave your own matters pending. You go balance cheesy

She read it and even replies. Have u seen her response? E be like say na u kon carry another person matter for head like gala last last. Kikikikikiki.
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Erngie(f): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2017
ok. Happy val to you. show love to somebody that cant pay you back. You know we love you already wink
Martin124:
I go na!!!but it waz evening service!!!(Happy val)
Re: Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Erngie:
ok. Happy val to you. show love to somebody that cant pay you back. You know we love you already wink
I hear u,,,I nor dey give show love for credit!!!,,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gifty Shares Her Swimsuit Photos / Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / Desmond Elliot With Students Of Shining Star School Kubwa, Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.