Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense (155754 Views)

MMM Is A Scam And Will Crash Again!!! / MMM Will Crash On The.......... / History Of MMM :will Crash Someday But Nobody Knows When And How Soon It'll Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by tonycj: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Smartbinidude: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
virtousB:
wow. When did you and your friend ph? You guys should re invest 50k to keep the train moving
We both PHed 50k on d 8th of Feb. We were paid 150k each. I av reinvested 50k. The person I paid confirmed dis evng. He said 3 ppl including me av bn matched to pay him.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by virtousB: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Smartbinidude:

We both PHed 50k on d 8th of Feb. We were paid 150k each. I av reinvested 50k. The person I paid confirmed dis evng. He said 3 ppl including me av bn matched to pay him.
ok
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by tunzi(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Smartbinidude:

cool I can't wait for ma 150k payment activated 9th and 10th
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by xana101: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Why are they given 300 percent? They want to crash this thing for us

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by whitec2016(m): 2:43am On Feb 26, 2017
Smartbinidude:

bro what's your link so i can register under you?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by noob03saibot(m): 3:03am On Feb 26, 2017
futureenergy:

Them never reach 10th in 50k queue, but surely before 20 days they'll all get.
I m a die hard Twinka and Looper, so I have taken time to observe them for over a month.
but what about those that did 5k sir?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by FirstCounsel(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Opinedecandid:
Nigerians are so funny and most times, we sound naive and ignorant.

As though we don't understand how ponzi schemes work. Even if you were to be very new and strange to ponzi schemes, by sheer expression of interest in one or registering on one of the sites, you are implicated to finding out how it works.

Those schemes can only thrive when new/more members sign up or when old members recycle their gains.

Owners, admins or promoters of those sites do not dole out money from their pockets to pay participants. They depend on new sign-ups or recruits to pay older ones.

What am I saying frankly in a nutshell. Instead of coming here to talk down on a site you have invested money in but yet to gain at, PROMOTE IT. Let your words, posts, actions and inactions be deliberately designed to get more people to participate in the programme so you might eventually get paid.

Except, of course, for sites that have closed already. But for the ones still existing that you are still expectant at, be smart.
QED.

For sites I'm sure you can regain your capital with profit. Pm me.
How can I reach you privately for a chat? Thanks
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by layus296: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2017
Pls are they now doing 300% again,meanwhile when are they paying 10th Feb. 20k.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by virtousB: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
layus296:
Pls are they now doing 300% again,meanwhile when are they paying 10th Feb. 20k.
soon my dear. Just be patient. I also did 20k 15th Feb.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by formular2002(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
50k since on d 9th. hope am still in line. d msg on my PO is dat I shld b patient
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by mikess: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tested and trusted , join now http://giantpay.org/register/Mikefield ...... reg with my link. It's paying
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by mikess: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Join giant pay ,as e dey hot http://giantpay.org/register/Mikefield. Have been paid. Start small to test. As e dey hot
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by libertymax(m): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
did 5k on the 24 of january till date nothing
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Lucksoft: 3:45am On Feb 27, 2017
formular2002:
50k since on d 9th. hope am still in line. d msg on my PO is dat I shld b patient

be patient, you will be paid. it will get to your turn.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by rose54321: 5:37am On Feb 27, 2017
Nigerians, so you expect to get 100% profit within few days with no hard work.

Nonsense. Common sense dictates that such schemes are bound to crash.

I don't blame Nigerians for using the scheme, due to the current economic state, but don't come and lament when the inevitable happens.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by slimmdree(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2017
ok we have heard u....thank u mr know all
rose54321:
Nigerians, so you expect to get 100% profit within few days with no hard work.

Nonsense. Common sense dictates that such schemes are bound to crash.

I don't blame Nigerians for using the scheme, due to the current economic state, but don't come and lament when the inevitable happens.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2017
20k activated on the 8th. I have not been paired ooooo. Pls help me
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by slimmdree(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2017
Same here....
Cubes01:
20k activated on the 8th. I have not been paired ooooo. Pls help me
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by festusfeezy(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2017
Those 0f u coming here to complain on nairaland. And other social media pls u doing more harm to the system by chasing away potential members who are supposed to register and pay u. Pls desist from complaining u will be merged as soon as it get to ur turn except is more than 21 days then u go thru d right channel pls

2 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2017
festusfeezy:
Those 0f u coming here to complain on nairaland. And other social media pls u doing more harm to the system by chasing away potential members who are supposed to register and pay u. Pls desist from complaining u will be merged as soon as it get to ur turn except is more than 21 days then u go thru d right channel pls
don't mind them... The system is slow is because of their complaints and action.

If 30 people pay, 90 is needed to pay dem back... Same 270 is needed to pay 90...any delay is terrible

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33)

Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.