Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense (155585 Views)

MMM Is A Scam And Will Crash Again!!! / MMM Will Crash On The.......... / History Of MMM :will Crash Someday But Nobody Knows When And How Soon It'll Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by sotall(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2017
akayd:

Which package and how many days did it take?
50k package . A week and 2 days.

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2017
sotall:
not bad
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by slimmdree(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2017
Same here
sandraanakebe:
I did 20k package on the 8th and still waiting to be paid.....
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by dewaley1996(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2017
Lolz madam calm down na... You did nuh even allow d guy to land... abi u av done dis one too
v24m:

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! Breakeven kor, Breakout ni
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Ozugbo(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2017
I did 20k on d 6th n ve paid since on Friday.I've reinvested.Lets keep it going.

4 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by armstin: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2017
bank alert for my 50k jus arrived cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Rfactor: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2017
pls wat time n date were u activated

armstin:

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Rfactor: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2017
armstin:

pls wat time n date were u activated

2 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by tomsonlampard: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pls i want to get it straight, which one is more faster between 20k and 50k and how many days will they take respectively cuz I guess my 5k will take long. Thanks
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by akayd: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
sotall:

I guess this is not your first time. I did mine on the 13th, wch z abt 10days already.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by jrosy(f): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by praiseovie(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by praiseovie(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
You guys are even giving yourself headache and wahala by even asking which day payment are they on presently.
Someone would say he has been paid, and everybody wants to know which day he or she was activated..
Why don't you just believe that, when it's your turn to receive, you would surely receive your own payment.
Ponzi schemes are for the strong hearted, risk takers, those who can persevere.
That's why you were told to use your spare money, even though we know no money is spare.
The slightest panic drives hundreds of new members who would have joined, and also old members who would want to recycle.
Why causing problems for yourself, without realizing it.

9 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by 2kass(m): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
praiseovie:
You guys are even giving yourself headache and wahala by even asking which day payment are they on presently.
Someone would say he has been paid, and everybody wants to know which day he or she was activated..
Why don't you just believe that, when it's your turn to receive, you would surely receive your own payment.
Ponzi schemes are for the strong hearted, risk takers, those who can persevere.
That's why you were told to use your spare money, even though we know no money is spare.
The slightest panic drives hundreds of new members who would have joined, and also old members who would want to recycle.
Why causing problems for yourself, without realizing it.
Someone needs to get this into their freaking skull, if you are a broke axx, do not participate in Ponzi schemes. It's purely for risk takers who views it as gambling you either make money or lose money. Not broke axx mfvkers Who keep asking when their 5k got activated. It's actually becoming disgusting. You panic and create fear in d minds of the new or potential peeps how will dey freaking join. If they don't, how will you get your money.

That's Y I love GHW... you will never hear anyfin about it outside. Everyfin is done internally including our active whatsapp complaint group.

Nonsense

11 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by timatedre: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
2kass:
Someone needs to get this into their freaking skull, if you are a broke axx, do not participate in Ponzi schemes. It's purely for risk takers who views it as gambling you either make money or lose money. Not broke axx mfvkers Who keep asking when their 5k got activated. It's actually becoming disgusting. You panic and create fear in d minds of the new or potential peeps how will dey freaking join. If they don't, how will you get your money.

That's Y I love GHW... you will never hear anyfin about it outside. Everyfin is done internally including our active whatsapp complaint group.

Nonsense

plz add me to the GHW whatsapp complaint group...08033949640...thank u
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by manofguts: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Someone asked: Is d New structure applicable to those who had paid and expecting payment?

Pls respond if u are aware
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by EduPrada: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
I'l also like to know.. Anybody??

manofguts:
Someone asked: Is d New structure applicable to those who had paid and expecting payment?

Pls respond if u are aware
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by IBGigs(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Latest on Ponzi news:
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/ponzinews/
And join the group/channel telegram
Telegram channel: https:///ponzinews
Telegram group: https:///ponzinewsnig
Stay up to date!
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
This tread was left open by mods to reduce participation and many here are falling already for it. Start recommending and appreciating the scheme u will see them close this tread.

3 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by SolutionsGuy: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
ugohemma:
This tread was left open by mods to reduce participation and many here are failing already for it. Start recommending and appreciating the scheme u will see them close this tread.

I observed that whenever someone says something very good and true about the scheme, the mods ban the person And removes theyo comments. .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
SolutionsGuy:

I observed that whenever someone says something very good and true about the scheme, the mods ban the person And removes theyo comments. .
Exactly my first moniker was bannned because of my comment this the 2nd moniker.......

4 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Jpasmac(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Up twinkasssssssss! They have just reversed the policy made on 5k and 50k. Abeg mk i go open more 50k accounts. I dont need to pass through 5k again b4 I sign up 4 50k.

8 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by isank: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sounds nice.300% for 5k package.

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by SolutionsGuy: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
isank:
Sounds nice.300% for 5k package.

Watch out for the ban on this moniker by those that don't wanna hear anything good about our twi n..

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
I will advice u guys stop asking questions here. why don't u call twinkers via their lines online for menbers. or use their whatsapp group or ask support. its a pity for all those commenting here allowing ourselves to be used. twinkers is the best ponzi for now. more organize,and sincere.if u know u can't take risk or do business which involve risk also, then stay poor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33)

Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.