Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense (155689 Views)

MMM Is A Scam And Will Crash Again!!! / MMM Will Crash On The.......... / History Of MMM :will Crash Someday But Nobody Knows When And How Soon It'll Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by sandraanakebe(f): 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Did you also do 20k package on the 8th?
slimmdree:
Same here
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by airminem(f): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
All You Not Participating In The Scheme Should Mind Your Business And Stop Saying Sh^t. You Better Watch What The Fu^k Flys Out Of Your Head Or I Go Hi~jack A Plane And Fly It Inside Your Mouth.
Twin.Kas Is On A Smooth Ride And Ballin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Gideon20(m): 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
airminem:
All You Not Participating In The Scheme Should Mind Your Business And Stop Saying Sh^t. You Better Watch What The Fu^k Flys Out Of Your Head Or I Go Hi~jack A Plane And Fly It Inside Your Mouth.
Twin.Kas Is On A Smooth Ride And Ballin.
yeah yeah

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by slimmdree(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2017
Yep yep
sandraanakebe:
Did you also do 20k package on the 8th?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Lucksoft: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]I did 50k package and I was activated on the 9th in the early hours, have they started pairing for 9th.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by airminem(f): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2017
Gideon20:
yeah yeah
There We Go
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by haywhy2323: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2017
ade4rol:
I will advice u guys stop asking questions here. why don't u call twinkers via their lines online for menbers. or use their whatsapp group or ask support. its a pity for all those commenting here allowing ourselves to be used. twinkers is the best ponzi for now. more organize,and sincere.if u know u can't take risk or do business which involve risk also, then stay poor.
pls Wats d whatsapp page
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by mzfaa(f): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2017
Lucksoft:
[color=#006600][/color]I did 50k package and I was activated on the 9th in the early hours, have they started pairing for 9th.

I did 50k package on the 9th and got activated on the 10th and even till now I have not been paired. please any news whatsoever?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2017
they are currently paying 8th and 9Th for 50k
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2017
When will they pay 20k package activated on the 8th? Im not sure im reasy to twink again abeg. To think that this is just my first time. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2017
mzfaa:

I did 50k package on the 9th and got activated on the 10th and even till now I have not been paired. please any news whatsoever?
Oga they said twenty one days..
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by virtousB: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Itimkpataka2:
This is the second account I opened in twin-kas. Paid and Comfirm, yet I won't be match. What Nonsense. !!!! After waiting tirelessly for 25days. All this 200% Ponzi na thief. Real criminAl and crook. Psiphoning people's hard earn money.

Nonsense
oga, change the heading of this your post as it's misleading. Since you've now gotten your money
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Bhol28: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
MCLION1:
It's only 5k that is taking that time cos people are no longer twinking 5k unlike wen it started but others (10,20,50k)are paying full time.
Paiying full time as at when.I just want to know.10k too hav joined 5k in waiting forever level,Even 20k is no longer fast as it used to be.PONZI na PONZI.Must definitely crash in the long run
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by LifestyleTonite: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
The OP of this thread was paid to write this rubbish so as to tarnish the scheme. He registered this nairaland account on the 11th of february and opened this thread immediately. He has only 2 posts which are on this thread and this thread is his only thread since registering.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by LifestyleTonite: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Why are some comments blocked?

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by kombats: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
I got activated on the 8th for 50k and am still yet to be paired. Don't know how long it's gonna take for them when someone said he's been paired and was activated on the 9th

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
I have been paid on all four of my accounts.
Registered 9th Feb..

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by LifestyleTonite: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
optimusmind:
I have been paid on all four of my accounts.
Registered 9th Feb..
What packages did you do and when did you get paid?

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by kombats: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
I heard you can register more than one account. Is that true?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
What packages did you do and when did you get paid?

50k package activated 9th February y, 12:05am

2 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by manofguts: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
kombats:
I heard you can register more than one account. Is that true?
Yes, u can hav multiple accounts
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Opinedecandid(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigerians are so funny and most times, we sound naive and ignorant.

As though we don't understand how ponzi schemes work. Even if you were to be very new and strange to ponzi schemes, by sheer expression of interest in one or registering on one of the sites, you are implicated to finding out how it works.

Those schemes can only thrive when new/more members sign up or when old members recycle their gains.

Owners, admins or promoters of those sites do not dole out money from their pockets to pay participants. They depend on new sign-ups or recruits to pay older ones.

What am I saying frankly in a nutshell. Instead of coming here to talk down on a site you have invested money in but yet to gain at, PROMOTE IT. Let your words, posts, actions and inactions be deliberately designed to get more people to participate in the programme so you might eventually get paid.

Except, of course, for sites that have closed already. But for the ones still existing that you are still expectant at, be smart.
QED.

For sites I'm sure you can regain your capital with profit. Pm me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by armstin: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
That's a lie
optimusmind:

50k package activated 9th January, 12:05am
then ur activation date wasn't 9th January but 9th February
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by doingood: 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Plz ooo, I paid on d 9th and i've not yet received. When are they going to start paying 9th. Thank u
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Jessestunch: 12:42am On Feb 25, 2017
armstin:
That's a lie

It's not a lie.. I got paid today on my 2 accounts of 50k activated on the 9th too...

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Jpasmac(m): 1:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Jessestunch:

It's not a lie.. I got paid today on my 2 accounts of 50k activated on the 9th too...

What time were you activated on the 9th?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33)

Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.