Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) (17524 Views)

Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) / Youths Hold Thanksgiving Rally For President Buhari In Daura, Kastina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
trumpclinton247:
........whistleblower are giving the secret how the CBN are giving dollar at a very cheap rate Of 50Naira to northern manufavmctures and co....God will expose them...we know what are planning and scamming us... as uneducated we think they are.. this country is a joke...i wept for Nigerians

bro....habaaaa....u and lie mohammed are d same oo...ur lie is century yr old!....dollars for #50....even buhari didnt get dat for his london trip!....easy bro....u arent talking to uncivilised here ooooo
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by jesus500(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

If i ask you to tell me what make you say Buhari make bad situation worse will you be able to come up with concrete proof?

If i ask for what you he can do to get things right will you be able to explain that also?
no wonder you bear Istandwithbuhari, I will be wasting my precious time trying to talk sense into your head, buhari's brainwashed agent, I used to be his staunch supporter but not anymore. He doesn't worth it. Continue living in fools paradise.
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
jesus500:
no wonder you bear Istandwithbuhari, I will be wasting my precious time trying to talk sense into your head, buhari's brainwashed agent, I used to be his staunch supporter but not anymore. He doesn't worth it. Continue living in fools paradise.

Jesus!!!.dnt take it personal na...he has just gven his own opinion and stance......u shud also gve urs without name-calling!....u are even jesus,,we need u in nigeria more dan we need buhari....i standwithjesus
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
jesus500:
Still you never make any sense, Is that response to the questions i throw at you?

This shows you only comment based on hate you know nothing..

Most of you can't run your matrimonial home perfectly and will be acting like i know it all on social media..
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Still you never make any sense, Is that response to the questions i throw at you?

Most of you can't run your matrimonial home perfectly and will be acting like i know it all on social media..

matrimonial home loun loun.....bro.....i dey begin to suspect u....u can stylishly lambast for africa oo...,.but i am convinced u are ryt!...some dudes matrimonial homes are poo....no be me talk am oo...am just trying to quote u
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by jesus500(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Emeritusseun:

Jesus!!!.dnt take it personal na...he has just gven his own opinion and stance......u shud also gve urs without name-calling!....u are even jesus,,we need u in nigeria more dan we need buhari....i standwithjesus
No mind the silly guy. He has lost his mind
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by mvem(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
princejenks:
things are changing,everyone is feeling the pinch,educated or not but you and I know the larger percentage of people who actually throng polling units to vote
....i stay in the north and despite this buhari health issue, people down here dont event want to hear it from ur mouth dat buhari is dead....u see dem suffer but still love and defend him....
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Emeritusseun:

matrimonial home loun loun.....bro.....i dey begin to suspect u....u can stylishly lambast for africa oo...,.but i am convinced u are ryt!...some dudes matrimonial homes are poo....no be me talk am oo...am just trying to quote u

You better go get some armor cos if this guys comes for your head ehn..

On a more serious note. They rush here to blame Buhari but ask them for solution they come back with insult calling you zoneB..

Who is the zoneB here if not them..
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by jesus500(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

my man watch your mouth and your language, one more insulting remark and you will know who I am. I don't take nonsense. Ethnicity and religion has blinded you. His disastrous economic policies and his silence on very important and burning issues brought us to where we are, he has polarized the country. 2019 is around the corner and we will show him the way out.
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
jesus500:
my man watch your mouth and your language, one more insulting remark and you will know who I am. I don't take nonsense. Ethnicity and religion has blinded you. His disastrous economic policies and his silence on very important and burning issues brought us to where we are, he has polarized the country. 2019 is around the corner and we will show him the way out.

LOL watch my mouth? hahaha don't brag with who can bring you down, I am first class Ibadan boy and my mouth can send you to early grave..

What are the disastrous economy policies and what important and burning issues did he silent about simple just question..
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by jesus500(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL watch my mouth? hahaha don't brag with who can bring you down, I am first class Ibadan boy and my mouth can send you to early grave..

What are the disastrous economy policies and what important and burning issues did he silent about simple just question..
I am not responsible for your mental retardation, you are intellectually backward otherwise you wouldn't ask the rubbish question. You are not thinking clearly.
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

watch ur mouth oo...before DSS clamp u down!..,.ibadan no far from abuja oo
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by jesus500(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
mvem:
....i stay in the north and despite this buhari health issue, people down here dont event want to hear it from ur mouth dat buhari is dead....u see dem suffer but still love and defend him....
isn't that stupidity and illiteracy?
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
jesus500:
I am not responsible for your mental retardation, you are intellectually backward otherwise you wouldn't ask the rubbish question. You are not thinking clearly.

So I shouldn't have asked instead i should just believe the nonsense you type and support you blindly?

Oga no free money again reason you are pained, Mind another free money is now on, Tell us where you paymasters hide money and you get 5%..
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Emeritusseun:

watch ur mouth oo...before DSS clamp u down!..,.ibadan no far from abuja oo

Am not even in Nigeria, Beside DSS will rather go after him to disclose where his paymaster hide money..
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by landuhelen: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
how?
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by jesus500(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Am not even in Nigeria, Beside DSS will rather go after him to disclose where his paymaster hide money..
you are not in nigeria presently and you know more than the people suffering here. First class illiterate.
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by figment232(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
This are the people that are worst hit by hunger and shelter by boko boiz in the last administration

Thank God they have been liberated

Long live Muhammadu Buhari

Long live Federal Republic Of Nigeria
In your Dreams...............the region with the higheset number of orphans in 9ja..................thanks to Buharis boys
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by figment232(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
Mmmmm How much where these set paid,1,000+ naira like the last 1s ? grin
Taah ...who go give aboki 1k u no go talk of N200?
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
jesus500:
you are not in nigeria presently and you know more than the people suffering here. First class illiterate.

Sorry ewu i have family around and i have never seen anyone dead on the street cos of hunger...

You guys are only wailing and PMB is winning in 2019..
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by jesus500(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sorry ewu i have family around and i have never seen anyone dead on the street cos of hunger...

You guys are only wailing and PMB is winning in 2019..
you have not seen anyone died of hunger, nigeria has one of the world highest mortality rates if you don't know, so many people living in abject poverty and below poverty line and yet you still have the temerity to utter all these trash, buhari APC led government has brought us only hardship and misery And people have lost faith and confidence in the ability of this government to protect them, look at the fulani herdsmen on the rampage. If you think I am a south easterner then you are sadly mistaken. So many people living in despair and the globetrotter doesn't give a damn. Stop being inconsiderate. Prices of food items have gone up beyond imagination
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by mvem(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
jesus500:
isn't that stupidity and illiteracy?
....its not, they defend there own...it lies in there culture and religion.Many northerners are very educated but when it comes to matter about religion/culture dey no dey play with am.....thats why they re very successful politically, when someone come from that zone to run for anything everyone stands with him....but for south or east na ur brother wey go oppose u or someone from thesame village if u stand to run for anything, the unity aint there....if a northerner/muslim goes to a new place his people there will welcome him and proctect him, same cant be said about others.....thats what i hv learnt from them.
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by jesus500(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
mvem:
....its not, they defend there own...it lies in there culture and religion.Many northerners are very educated but when it comes to matter about religion/culture dey no dey play with am.....thats why they re very successful politically, when someone come from that zone to run for anything everyone stands with him....but for south or east na ur brother wey go oppose u or someone from thesame village if u stand to run for anything, the unity aint there....if a northerner/muslim goes to a new place his people there will welcome him anf proctect him same cant be said about others.....thats what i hv learnt with them.
that is nothing good my man but absurdity,no wonder they have the highest destitute in the country, their region is also underdeveloped. Their general mindset and mentality about life is too backward, unless they change their minds and ways of life, they will remain impoverished forever, going to school or being a graduate doesn't make us truly educated. They are too attached to their religion, they have enslaved themselves.
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by mvem(m): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
jesus500:
that is nothing good my man but absurdity,no wonder they have the highest destitute in the country, their region is also underdeveloped. Their general mindset and mentality about life is too backward, unless they change their minds and ways of life, they will remain impoverished forever, going to school or being a graduate doesn't make us truly educated. They are too attached to their religion, they have enslaved themselves.
...you have a point but there attitude sometimes give them an edge like politics....and its only through that u can change the fate of this country.
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by jesus500(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
mvem:
...you have a point but there attitude sometimes give them an edge like politics....and its only through that u can change the fate of this country.
nigerians are getting wiser everyday especially the south. I personally will hardly support any northerner come 2019, buhari might be the last I supported from that region, they don't have the basic knowledge of governance but just to grape power by all means. Without overwhelming support from the south, northern votes alone is not enough. And it is changing rapidly, people are no longer gullible except the brainwashed and bigots. 2019 elections will be different.

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by trumpclinton247: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Emeritusseun:

bro....habaaaa....u and lie mohammed are d same oo...ur lie is century yr old!....dollars for #50....even buhari didnt get dat for his london trip!....easy bro....u arent talking to uncivilised here ooooo
.......there more to what is happening you dont know now in this country ... take it or leave it
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
trumpclinton247:
.......there more to what is happening you dont know now in this country ... take it or leave it

lol!....i just gve up!...if u stil cant correct ur error!....
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by hannyjay(f): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's only in Nigeria that people stand with a missing president.
To show u dat a death Bu
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by hannyjay(f): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's only in Nigeria that people stand with a missing president.
To show u dat a dead Buhari is better dan 100000000 [hundred million] LIVING Igbos
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
jesus500:
you have not seen anyone died of hunger, nigeria has one of the world highest mortality rates if you don't know, so many people living in abject poverty and below poverty line and yet you still have the temerity to utter all these trash, buhari APC led government has brought us only hardship and misery And people have lost faith and confidence in the ability of this government to protect them, look at the fulani herdsmen on the rampage. If you think I am a south easterner then you are sadly mistaken. So many people living in despair and the globetrotter doesn't give a damn. Stop being inconsiderate. Prices of food items have gone up beyond imagination

Oga forget story millions of Nigerians have been living in abject poverty for decades abi na today we start to dey here that one?

How many people are billionaires and Buhari make them poor how many?

Stop saying people have lost hope ogbeni just say you have lost hope simple abi those protesting in support of Buhari are they not among the people? I have 101% hope in this Govt and i will stand by them till 2023...

During you hero what's the rate of poverty then? are the rich supersede the poor then?

Oga you better go start farming before hunger finish you..
Re: Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
hannyjay:
To show u dat a dead Buhari is better dan 100000000 [hundred million] LIVING Igbos
Sorry eeeeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election / Electoral Bill: Gbajabiamila Reads Buhari’s Letter / How Emefiele Warned Naira Would Tumble In Floated FX Regime In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.