Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1229 Views)

Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Raydans: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: by dingbang(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2017
You are not broke... She just isn't worth spending your money on her...
Re: by jejemanito: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2017
Assistant Boyfriend In Charge Of Financial Matters
Wehdone Sir!
Re: by Kondomatic(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Broke people have no place in dating but I think you guys are compatible and must marry because she doesn't take you/your relationship serious and you don't take your life and future serious.
Re: by jejemanito: 8:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Raydans:
I have this relationship with my gf but its not working out because she constantly ask for money. She doesn't take me serious becos she will always get a reason to ask money from me every time for one thing or the other at every slightest opportunity she gets which I always decline.The truth is i don't have cos i am broke. Am always straightforward, truthfull and come out clean to her. Sometimes i even agree to give her and promise her so as not to always appear like i say no all the time but deep inside my mind i know i wasn't gonna do it because am broke which is true. Anytime i tell her am a broke guy, she doesn't believe me and call me a liar. She assumes am just STINGY and selfish. Reason because I know how to keep myself fresh and packaged, am goodlooking and presentable.
She wouldn't break up with me and she doesn't take the relationship serious and i love her.
Please i need ur advice.
If To Say You Be My Brother, I For Beat You
Re: by ucheheart(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2017
Guy drop that relationship and move on, there are millions of girls out there looking for a guy like you.
Re: by Raydans: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
Broke people have no place in dating but I think you guys are compatible and must marry because she doesn't take you/your relationship serious and you don't take your life and future serious.

Being broke is just by condition and situation of things in the country at the moment
Re: by Raydans: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2017
jejemanito:
If To Say You Be My Brother, I For Beat You
At ur bolded. But still she doesn't believe me. No matter how truthful i am. She feels am just plainly stingy
Re: by bitchcrafts: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2017
So tell me, wetin concern u concern loving another when you dont even love yourself enough to up your financial standards?
Re: by Raydans: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2017
bitchcrafts:
So tell me, wetin concern u concern loving another when you dont even love yourself enough to up your financial standards?
you don't understand.
Being broke dosnt mean u dont try to up ur financial standard.
I love myself.
And i think our love shouldn't be based on what I can do for her. It shouldn't be superficial
Re: by pasqal09: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2017
I don't get someppl at times...... angry

You said she doesn't take you seriously and demands alot from you.

Do you need an oracle to tell you the truth?
Re: by Raydans: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2017
pasqal09:
I don't get someppl at times...... angry

You said she doesn't take you seriously and demands alot from you.

Do you need an oracle to tell you the truth?

What's the truth bro. I need plenty advice. That's why am here
Re: by pasqal09: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2017
Raydans:

What's the truth bro. I need plenty advice. That's why am here

What advice do you need. You already know what your problem is.
Re: by Raydans: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2017
pasqal09:

What advice do you need. You already know what your problem is.
Yes.......... working on that
Would you advise a break up becos of that
Do you think such a girl deserve me at my best
Re: by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
You are not broke... She just isn't worth spending your money on her...
u no hear d guy,he doesn't av moni to even spend
Re: by Raydans: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2017
ucheheart:
Guy drop that relationship and move on, there are millions of girls out there looking for a guy like you.
Thanks bro
Re: by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2017
She don't love you, make some money and she will love you.

(1) (Reply)

Whose Name Should Really Come First When Printing A Wedding Card;the Guy Or Lady / Whats The Weirdest Question A Lady Had Asked You Begore? / Must Read : House Of Lust (18+) Season 1 Episode 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.