Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (291650 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 06, 2017
ben4ever:
What do you think about robbers attacking someone in the dream
Robbers in the dream and in the spirit are known as devourers. Pray against anything that wants to devour your finances, and don't steal God's tithe and offering. Pray against any devourer assigned against your finances.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 06, 2017
curvilicious:
Plz sir, i need an interpretation
I dreamt i was passing by a house when i saw 3dogs, 2 with human faces a male nd a female nd the last one was a normal dog. They got up as i passed so, i screamed to the owner that she should warn her dogs. They didn't bite or harm me sha but the dogs resembled their owner i mean d human faced dogs. I was so scared when i woke up.

Thank you in anticipation
The two dogs that has human face are human beings. These people are human to you but inside they are dogs. There are people you know who can pollute you, defile you and mess up your life because to you they are normal people but inside they are dogs. If you notice anyone who is a 'dog' among those you know you should stay away from such, because like they say show me your friends and i will show/tell you who you are and a dog is returned back to it's own vomit. Dont make friends with dogs, they will mess you up.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 06, 2017
captain247:
Good day, please I had this terrible dream last night till now I can't think straight. I was fighting with a male ghost in a building he chased me everywhere in the dream and he stoned me to the wall from the distance where he was standing and after I stood up and went downstairs I saw a gathering with police officers so I ask them to arrest him but they wouldn't he was standing there but seems like they where in his favor and I left angrily.
That is an occult personality. You might have tackled him without knowing. Occultist are very dangerous people to deal with or mess with, that doesnt mean you should be afraid of them or fear them, just avoid them. Ask God to give you victory over every occult spirit.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by captain247: 5:01pm On May 06, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

That is an occult personality. You might have tackled him without knowing. Occultist are very dangerous people to deal with or mess with, that doesnt mean you should be afraid of them or fear them, just avoid them. Ask God to give you victory over every occult spirit.

Thank you very much I really do appreciate.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Transcends: 5:38pm On May 06, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
Your dreams is who you are. Your dreams can break or make you. Job 33:14-23. Post your dreams here or send it to me through tcrojem@gmail.com, and I will give you the true divine meaning. Your dream is your life.

I dreamt that I was watching Pastor Benny Hinn preaching in a conference, and the power of God was so real there that I felt it while still laying on my bed. My mom was in the dream too, and she said "This pastor hasn't started his sermon, yet the power of God had already started manifesting... And I was elated. Please sir, any revelation in that?.....God bless you bro and increase you. AMEN.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 06, 2017
Transcends:

I dreamt that I was watching Pastor Benny Hinn preaching in a conference, and the power of God was so real there that I felt it while still laying on my bed. My mom was in the dream too, and she said "This pastor hasn't started his sermon, yet the power of God had already started manifesting... And I was elated. Please sir, any revelation in that?.....God bless you bro and increase you. AMEN.
The power of God will soon manifest in your life, you have received the baptism of the power of God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by akudofarms: 5:49pm On May 06, 2017
I has this dream where I was in presence of this woman of God she was glowing she now ushered me close to her and blessed me. I was happy to be in her presence there were people around then I turned to to right I saw my mus sisters they were in the crowd so I becknew on them to see the woman .the woman then excued us without giving a word to them she focused on.me.when she entered an office I followed her immediately because the people at the door saw the way she greeted me a moment ago they allowed me pass through and shut the door after me. She turned round and my daughter you don't have any problem ok go I will contact i.said ma I don't have your number she said I will contact you they I saw today in my mind I said how will I see you again
She said okay then wrote 0810 and stopped she said but this number is not going I told her write me any number here I can call you with. She now wrote a number. She said that did i need something to do i said yes she tgen said she had something for me that i should come to xyz area and sweep it.she gave me a broom i took it and stepped out. My aunties asked what did the woman want I lied immediately saying it wasn't a contract or anything that she sent me on errand to do something for her that it was nothing.
So when I got to the narrow road the woman asked me to sweep.I bent down to sweep I then saw myself in the house we grew up in I was sweep the corridor and thats when I woke up. Please what does this mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Transcends: 5:50pm On May 06, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The power of God will soon manifest in your life, you have received the baptism of the power of God.
Thanks sir. More auction on you sir! Grace!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 06, 2017
akudofarms:
I has this dream where I was in presence of this woman of God she was glowing she now ushered me close to her and blessed me. I was happy to be in her presence there were people around then I turned to to right I saw my mus sisters they were in the crowd so I becknew on them to see the woman .the woman then excued us without giving a word to them she focused on.me.when she entered an office I followed her immediately because the people at the door saw the way she greeted me a moment ago they allowed me pass through and shut the door after me. She turned round and my daughter you don't have any problem ok go I will contact i.said ma I don't have your number she said I will contact you they I saw today in my mind I said how will I see you again
She said okay then wrote 0810 and stopped she said but this number is not going I told her write me any number here I can call you with. She now wrote a number. She said that did i need something to do i said yes she tgen said she had something for me that i should come to xyz area and sweep it.she gave me a broom i took it and stepped out. My aunties asked what did the woman want I lied immediately saying it wasn't a contract or anything that she sent me on errand to do something for her that it was nothing.
So when I got to the narrow road the woman asked me to sweep.I bent down to sweep I then saw myself in the house we grew up in I was sweep the corridor and thats when I woke up. Please what does this mean
That woman of God in the dream represents your helper. Pray to meet him/her. You can then help others after you are helped.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by akudofarms: 6:41pm On May 06, 2017
Thank you God bless you. There was a particular interpretation you gave me and I thank God that last week God exposed those unfriendly friends around me.
More unction sir
TayeJiboluwa:

That woman of God in the dream represents your helper. Pray to meet him/her. You can then help others after you are helped.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 06, 2017
akudofarms:
Thank you God bless you. There was a particular interpretation you gave me and I thank God that last week God exposed those unfriendly friends around me.
More unction sir
God Bless you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 06, 2017
For those who requested to see me, I will be in Ilupeju in Lagos tomorrow, around that Ilupeju/Obanikoro axis. Chicken republic at traffic/coker junction, off association avenue, coker road, Ilupeju from 2:30pm. Call me if you have any difficulty.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by curvilicious: 7:36pm On May 06, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The two dogs that has human face are human beings. These people are human to you but inside they are dogs. There are people you know who can pollute you, defile you and mess up your life because to you they are normal people but inside they are dogs. If you notice anyone who is a 'dog' among those you know you should stay away from such, because like they say show me your friends and i will show/tell you who you are and a dog is returned back to it's own vomit. Dont make friends with dogs, they will mess you up.
Thank you so much
Re: Your Dreams Explained by curvilicious: 7:40pm On May 06, 2017
Don't feel offended o
Am trying to conceive so, recently my kid sis called to say she dreamt i had twin girls. But in the same dream when myself nd hubby came to visit my mom both our feet were stained with blood. D blood got me disturbed

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Pacypatty(f): 8:02pm On May 06, 2017
Hello sir,pls my dreams always come to past even when I pray especially the bad ones...but on two occasions I dreamt a man with a gun dressed on black chasing hubby and later fell in a pit we all thot hubby was dead but when I cried I discovered he woke up, the 2nd day I dreamt a man chasing me with a gun too but I wasn't shot in the dream...pls help interpret . Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 06, 2017
curvilicious:
Don't feel offended o
Am trying to conceive so, recently my kid sis called to say she dreamt i had twin girls. But in the same dream when myself nd hubby came to visit my mom both our feet were stained with blood. D blood got me disturbed

The blood on your feet represent miscarriage or stillbirth. Though you will conceive, but something else is there to cause trouble. You can mail me, you need to pray.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 06, 2017
Pacypatty:
Hello sir,pls my dreams always come to past even when I pray especially the bad ones...but on two occasions I dreamt a man with a gun dressed on black chasing hubby and later fell in a pit we all thot hubby was dead but when I cried I discovered he woke up, the 2nd day I dreamt a man chasing me with a gun too but I wasn't shot in the dream...pls help interpret . Thank you sir
You and hubby have a common enemy or the same enemy that wants to attack you. Pray that God should expose this enemy and deal with him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Pacypatty(f): 8:50pm On May 06, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You and hubby have a common enemy or the same enemy that wants to attack you. Pray that God should expose this enemy and deal with him.

Thank you so much sir...we 'll do that
Re: Your Dreams Explained by golden2015(f): 4:40am On May 07, 2017
Good morning Sir and happy Sunday. Kindly assist to interprete this dream. I had a dream where I saw a big mango tree. I noticed that the tree had a lot of ripe mangoes but nobody was plucking them. I was asking why nobody plucked them since they were already ripe. I took a bowl and started plucking the ripe fruits with my hands without climbing the tree as the ripe mangoes were within my reach. Please help to interprete this dream. Thank u
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Alakwa: 9:14am On May 07, 2017
Hello Sir , please help me to interprete this dream. I am a member of RCCG more than two occasion I have dreamt of seeing the G.O , Adeboye in my dream . first I saw him in a program in my city and after the program he ask me to wait that he will be going to my house to refresh, which he actually did in the dream . The second, I saw myself in a big house asking for some one, all of a sudden I saw Adeboye walked out, Immediately I greeted him he responded by saying I should kneel down that he wants to bless me, and he went on praying and asking God to favor me using the exact words " Father he has invested in your kingdom with what you have given to him, he promised to do more as far as he is blessed FATHER BLESS HIM". What does this dream mean ?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:16am On May 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
Some people desired the ability to interpret dreams, The Lord will give you, patiently follow the thread, you will receive it.
Amennnnnnnnnnn. thanks for coming back, i have some dreams i need explanation on.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 07, 2017
golden2015:
Good morning Sir and happy Sunday. Kindly assist to interprete this dream. I had a dream where I saw a big mango tree. I noticed that the tree had a lot of ripe mangoes but nobody was plucking them. I was asking why nobody plucked them since they were already ripe. I took a bowl and started plucking the ripe fruits with my hands without climbing the tree as the ripe mangoes were within my reach. Please help to interprete this dream. Thank u
Expect a miracle and pray for the favor of God.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 07, 2017
Tosinex:
Amennnnnnnnnnn. thanks for coming back, i have some dreams i need explanation on.
Thank you, but I dont know how long.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 07, 2017
Alakwa:
Hello Sir , please help me to interprete this dream. I am a member of RCCG more than two occasion I have dreamt of seeing the G.O , Adeboye in my dream . first I saw him in a program in my city and after the program he ask me to wait that he will be going to my house to refresh, which he actually did in the dream . The second, I saw myself in a big house asking for some one, all of a sudden I saw Adeboye walked out, Immediately I greeted him he responded by saying I should kneel down that he wants to bless me, and he went on praying and asking God to favor me using the exact words " Father he has invested in your kingdom with what you have given to him, he promised to do more as far as he is blessed FATHER BLESS HIM". What does this dream mean ?
Like i said when you see a prominent person in the dream it is telling you your future. God wants to bless you like he blessed Pastor Adeboye so that through him a city was built. You've been called to be a prophet.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by golden2015(f): 5:22pm On May 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Expect a miracle and pray for the favor of God.
Thank you Sir for your speedy response. God bless you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by curvilicious: 8:21pm On May 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The blood on your feet represent miscarriage or stillbirth. Though you will conceive, but something else is there to cause trouble. You can mail me, you need to pray.

Thanks for the interpretation. I PM'd u
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 07, 2017
curvilicious:

Thanks for the interpretation. I PM'd u
check your mail
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anistef: 10:08pm On May 07, 2017
gudevening sir, tankGod for d grace of God in ur life.
my dream goes like these, after service our pastor said he WS tired nd won't b seeing anyone for counseling.
I WS left wit pple I trusted in church nd also I had my unit's fund wit me abt 500,000. I noticed d cash WS reducing so I decided to change d location of where I hid it before.
now those pple re trusted I noticed dat dey had their own hidden agenda to steal that money from me. one of them brought a huge man nd told him I'm d person, he shld rape me I started to beg them to forgive me and Tak d cash. d man didt answer rather he WS removing his cloth, only for me to wakeup nd realised I'm cumming in d real life.
pls wat does dis dream mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tuscani: 11:20pm On May 07, 2017
Please I need ur help on these two dreams.
1. I always dream of being in my past primary , secondary, or university city with my old school mate.

2. I had this dream long ago. I went to visit the guy I was dating then. But when I got there, she was not home, her mother gave me food to eat. It was actually my best food. But as I was going to start eating, I saw the stuff I hate worst in my life inside the food, but some how, I could not hold back, I still ate the food. And then I woke up. Now back to real life . Some days after the dream I went to actually see my girlfriend, on getting there, she was not home, I met her mother, she gave me exactly the food she gave me in the dream. And I ate the food, it was after I finished eating that I remembered the dream. Sir, please what are you explanations for the two dreams?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 07, 2017
Hello Sir, I dreamt overnight that Davido(the popular Hip-hop musician came to my hostel in school. I and a hostel mate of mine were coming from somewhere and saw him sitting at the entrance of my Hostel with his crew. I personally ask him if i can take pictures with him in which he agreed and i later went to my room before i eventually woke up.

Note: I'm not a fan of Hip-hop musician and rarely listen to their music. I hardly dream also( say once in 3 months )

Please what does the dream mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 6:58am On May 08, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

check your mail

For the record, there's something unique about your interpretation. like the interpretation of Joseph

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.