Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (291644 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 12:46pm On May 08, 2017
Please I need interpretation to the below dream.

Late 2016 Dream

1 I saw myself with my neighbour at the embassy,I was given two weeks visa but my neighbour was declined. I felt pity for him and told him would have given him the visa since am not keen about traveling out of the country but my name was already written on it so I can't.I woke up.

2 I saw myself in my present office going home after close of work.I stopped a bike instead of my normal tricycle. I took the bike and I noticed the bike man followed another route instead of my normal route. When I asked him,he said the route is a fast one.We go to a point he asked me to alight from the bike and use my leg to pass through a narrow road close to a ditch to meet him at the other end.As I was about to follow the narrow difficult road a voice from behind told me to go back to my formal route if I don't want to fall inside the ditch.That was how I stood up went down the road to return to my formal route everywhere was very dark and I woke up.

3 I saw myself in the prison,my dad came to meet me and was asking if I did what I was accused of ,I told him Yes.He left.A woman came and instructed me to come out of the prison yard ,I told her I can't cos of the chain.She stretch her hand and the chain loosened.I came out,she gave me all my belongings which happen to be the bag I keep my credentials in real life.She told the police woman at the entrance to allow me go cos my case has bn settled.That was how I woke up.Unfortunately,i still lost a big job Dec last year.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 12:54pm On May 08, 2017
Please I need interpretations to the below dreams:

2017 Dreams....

1 I saw myself in my house and my neighbour's daughter told me she heard my name downstairs, I went down and I saw people crying ,I saw a note addressed to me.On that note was written you have bn invited for a job at FIRS at the back of the note was written I lost my dad.I started crying and shouting am not prepared to take over the mantle of leadership in my father house. I went to my father house and saw my dad with some other people clearing the compound ,I asked my cousin what was going on dt I heard my dad died.He told me it wasn't my dad but rather a family member the relation begged that he should be buried in our compound then I woke up.

2 I saw myself lamenting to my late mum about how things aren't working fine for me as expected.She consoled me and told me to bring my passport photograph,I have her my photograph passport she collected it and hid it in her purse.She told me she will continue to pray on it and beg God to have mercy.Then I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChiomaMee: 1:20pm On May 08, 2017
So, in this dream, I saw a former classmate of mine. In real life, she calls me but I don't pick her calls(not like she offended me). She was coming towards my direction in the dream and I was already thinking of apologizing to her but she wasn't bothered. She behaved like nothing happened and I was kinda surprised.

2nd dream
I can't really remember but I always get flashes of memories. I think I was in a competition or something. A kind of racing competition.

3rd dream
I saw myself in my church. The pastor started praying and I fell. Like I was being delivered or something. I stood up, the pastor continued praying and came to touch me like he was praying for me specifically.

4th dream
A former classmate of mine came to my house. It was like a party was going on and I was excluded. I felt lonely. This girl came around and we became friends. Like really close friends.

5th dream
I was in the church. I was unusually early to church that day. The pastor was in front of the congregation preaching. I don't know what pushed me to go outside. I went outside and as I was about to go back in, I decided to check my face in the mirror. I looked in the mirror and saw someone behind me. It was a demon. The demon wasn't really visible but I saw and felt it's presence. It was kinda transparent (I really don't know how to describe it).
I ran into the church and was shouting "help me call the pastor". The pastor calmed me down and said he also saw d demon. He said it was looking for the love charm he wants to use to charm his lover. All the time the pastor was talking, a man held me in his arms only for me to reaoise that he was handling my b**bs shocked . I broke free from his arms and I felt a kind of strength inside me. I felt like I could kill the demon at that moment. Somehow, I said something to the demon and it turned into a tiny apple and I threw it away with anger and feeling of fulfillment.

THE END!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 08, 2017
Theboynextdoor:
Hello sir.

I dreamt weeks ago that I was walking on a long lonely path alone .

Suddenly I saw bright light like lightening and thunder light joining both the earth and the skies together . From where I was I can visibly see the skies come down and see great thunderous light flashing.

The sight of the light and heavenly creature made me tremble and I start to shiver with fears. I was almost walking through the light to the heaven.

The fear was so much I was almost loosing my breath, then I started to confess God as my lord and personal saviour.

I woke up terrified. Please what can this dream mean.

Thank you.
Please, don't be offended by this interpretation but this dream means death. The steps you're almost taking into heaven and the fear you experienced at the sight looks like the horror of the spirit leaving the body and been transported out of the earth. This dream looks like you're been 'called home'. Confessing God as your Lord and savior in the dream will save you from death physically. Proverbs 18:10. Pray against untimely death in your life and in the life of your family members.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 08, 2017
tuscani:
Please I need ur help on these two dreams.
1. I always dream of being in my past primary , secondary, or university city with my old school mate.

2. I had this dream long ago. I went to visit the guy I was dating then. But when I got there, she was not home, her mother gave me food to eat. It was actually my best food. But as I was going to start eating, I saw the stuff I hate worst in my life inside the food, but some how, I could not hold back, I still ate the food. And then I woke up. Now back to real life . Some days after the dream I went to actually see my girlfriend, on getting there, she was not home, I met her mother, she gave me exactly the food she gave me in the dream. And I ate the food, it was after I finished eating that I remembered the dream. Sir, please what are you explanations for the two dreams?
1. Dreams of backwardness happen to a lot of people but like i've said, the past is the past, as long as your past is not 100% pure you will keep seeing yourself in the past. In deliverance, the spirits responsible for this dreams are called lions of the past, but this dreams of the past should not bother you, as long as you dont make the mistakes you made in the past and do those things you did in the past, you will get over your past. whatever you've done in the past that is not too clean or good or right is what makes people have this dream, evil family history is also responsible. But if you make your ways clean and do the right thing in the present, your past wont catch up with you.
2. When you eat in the dream no matter how bad it is you must have eaten something bad in the physical. Most times, eating in the dream will manifest as a result of negligence, all those times we forgot to pray before we eat or all those days we just eat and we dont know we need to pray, and some people before they got born again have eaten all kinds of concoctions, preparation and swallowed all kinds of juju for protection or other things, the spirits behind all those demonic things that was swallowed in those days is what is re-presenting those things as food in the dream to remind the person that he/she is in bondage. The thing is you've already eaten the evil thing physically before you will see in the dream, so the food your girlfriend's mum gave you in the physical is inconsequential. Just pray against any evil thing you've ever eaten, knowingly or unknowingly, ask it to come out of your life in Jesus name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 08, 2017
lekan2rhyme:
Hello Sir, I dreamt overnight that Davido(the popular Hip-hop musician came to my hostel in school. I and a hostel mate of mine were coming from somewhere and saw him sitting at the entrance of my Hostel with his crew. I personally ask him if i can take pictures with him in which he agreed and i later went to my room before i eventually woke up.

Note: I'm not a fan of Hip-hop musician and rarely listen to their music. I hardly dream also( say once in 3 months )

Please what does the dream mean?
It has been designed that you will be a celebrity and i think you know what to do.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tuscani: 3:04pm On May 08, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. Dreams of backwardness happen to a lot of people but like i've said, the past is the past, as long as your past is not 100% pure you will keep seeing yourself in the past. In deliverance, the spirits responsible for this dreams are called lions of the past, but this dreams of the past should not bother you, as long as you dont make the mistakes you made in the past and do those things you did in the past, you will get over your past. whatever you've done in the past that is not too clean or good or right is what makes people have this dream, evil family history is also responsible. But if you make your ways clean and do the right thing in the present, your past wont catch up with you.
2. When you eat in the dream no matter how bad it is you must have eaten something bad in the physical. Most times, eating in the dream will manifest as a result of negligence, all those times we forgot to pray before we eat or all those days we just eat and we dont know we need to pray, and some people before they got born again have eaten all kinds of concoctions, preparation and swallowed all kinds of juju for protection or other things, the spirits behind all those demonic things that was swallowed in those days is what is re-presenting those things as food in the dream to remind the person that he/she is in bondage. The thing is you've already eaten the evil thing physically before you will see in the dream, so the food your girlfriend's mum gave you in the physical is inconsequential. Just pray against any evil thing you've ever eaten, knowingly or unknowingly, ask it to come out of your life in Jesus name.
Thank you very much for your time. I appreciate
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 08, 2017
Anistef:
gudevening sir, tankGod for d grace of God in ur life.
my dream goes like these, after service our pastor said he WS tired nd won't b seeing anyone for counseling.
I WS left wit pple I trusted in church nd also I had my unit's fund wit me abt 500,000. I noticed d cash WS reducing so I decided to change d location of where I hid it before.
now those pple re trusted I noticed dat dey had their own hidden agenda to steal that money from me. one of them brought a huge man nd told him I'm d person, he shld rape me I started to beg them to forgive me and Tak d cash. d man didt answer rather he WS removing his cloth, only for me to wakeup nd realised I'm cumming in d real life.
pls wat does dis dream mean?
The dream is just a scenario created to reveal this spirit. This is the kind of seduction that provokes rape and sexual assault. Most cases of sexual assault is triggered by seduction, even sexual assault on female children. Ask God to deal with anything causing seduction in your life.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 08, 2017
I CANT INTERPRET TOO MANY DREAMS AT ONCE O angry sad

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChiomaMee: 3:41pm On May 08, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
I CANT INTERPRET TOO MANY DREAMS AT ONCE O angry sad

Bit by bit na
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 08, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

It has been designed that you will be a celebrity and i think you know what to do.

Thanks Sir

I've been seeing some signs about that since my Childhood days. I have been famous since my primary school days till now that I'm in my Finals in the University. I'm always trusted with a very High profile leadership position(example: Senior Prefect Boy, Financial Secretary of a Faculty, etc) even without any campaign. I would work harder toward that and also pray to bring it to fulfilment.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 08, 2017
soleny:
Please I need interpretation to the below dream.

Late 2016 Dream

1 I saw myself with my neighbour at the embassy,I was given two weeks visa but my neighbour was declined. I felt pity for him and told him would have given him the visa since am not keen about traveling out of the country but my name was already written on it so I can't.I woke up.

2 I saw myself in my present office going home after close of work.I stopped a bike instead of my normal tricycle. I took the bike and I noticed the bike man followed another route instead of my normal route. When I asked him,he said the route is a fast one.We go to a point he asked me to alight from the bike and use my leg to pass through a narrow road close to a ditch to meet him at the other end.As I was about to follow the narrow difficult road a voice from behind told me to go back to my formal route if I don't want to fall inside the ditch.That was how I stood up went down the road to return to my formal route everywhere was very dark and I woke up.

3 I saw myself in the prison,my dad came to meet me and was asking if I did what I was accused of ,I told him Yes.He left.A woman came and instructed me to come out of the prison yard ,I told her I can't cos of the chain.She stretch her hand and the chain loosened.I came out,she gave me all my belongings which happen to be the bag I keep my credentials in real life.She told the police woman at the entrance to allow me go cos my case has bn settled.That was how I woke up.Unfortunately,i still lost a big job Dec last year.
1. It shows that you will be ahead of your neighbor or you will progress than him.
2. There is something you're doing now, i don't know what it is, if you leave it to do another thing, you will be in trouble.
3. That is a financial prison. You cant be in a financial prison and have a good job. Ask God to bring your finances out of every prison
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 08, 2017
soleny:
Please I need interpretations to the below dreams:

2017 Dreams....

1 I saw myself in my house and my neighbour's daughter told me she heard my name downstairs, I went down and I saw people crying ,I saw a note addressed to me.On that note was written you have bn invited for a job at FIRS at the back of the note was written I lost my dad.I started crying and shouting am not prepared to take over the mantle of leadership in my father house. I went to my father house and saw my dad with some other people clearing the compound ,I asked my cousin what was going on dt I heard my dad died.He told me it wasn't my dad but rather a family member the relation begged that he should be buried in our compound then I woke up.

2 I saw myself lamenting to my late mum about how things aren't working fine for me as expected.She consoled me and told me to bring my passport photograph,I have her my photograph passport she collected it and hid it in her purse.She told me she will continue to pray on it and beg God to have mercy.Then I woke up.
1. That is a good thing and bad thing happening at the same time. Job at FIRS and the death of a relation. Just pray that no relation of yours will die.
2. A late person having anything to do with you in the dream is not good. That is not your mum, your passport is in wrong hands/wrong place, ask God to bring it out!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 08, 2017
ChiomaMee:
So, in this dream, I saw a former classmate of mine. In real life, she calls me but I don't pick her calls(not like she offended me). She was coming towards my direction in the dream and I was already thinking of apologizing to her but she wasn't bothered. She behaved like nothing happened and I was kinda surprised.

2nd dream
I can't really remember but I always get flashes of memories. I think I was in a competition or something. A kind of racing competition.

3rd dream
I saw myself in my church. The pastor started praying and I fell. Like I was being delivered or something. I stood up, the pastor continued praying and came to touch me like he was praying for me specifically.

4th dream
A former classmate of mine came to my house. It was like a party was going on and I was excluded. I felt lonely. This girl came around and we became friends. Like really close friends.

5th dream
I was in the church. I was unusually early to church that day. The pastor was in front of the congregation preaching. I don't know what pushed me to go outside. I went outside and as I was about to go back in, I decided to check my face in the mirror. I looked in the mirror and saw someone behind me. It was a demon. The demon wasn't really visible but I saw and felt it's presence. It was kinda transparent (I really don't know how to describe it).
I ran into the church and was shouting "help me call the pastor". The pastor calmed me down and said he also saw d demon. He said it was looking for the love charm he wants to use to charm his lover. All the time the pastor was talking, a man held me in his arms only for me to reaoise that he was handling my b**bs shocked . I broke free from his arms and I felt a kind of strength inside me. I felt like I could kill the demon at that moment. Somehow, I said something to the demon and it turned into a tiny apple and I threw it away with anger and feeling of fulfillment.

THE END!
1. Whatever is the reason why you dont pick her calls, sort it out and get back to her, this lady might have some things to do for you.
2. If you're in a racing competition, know that you're going to be in a competition in whatever you do, whether you win or not is up to you.
3. You need the touch of God, make yourself available. You need to be set free from some things.
4. A friend in need is a friend indeed, God wants to give you a friend, be nice.
5. Someone wants to use a love charm on you, watch out and be careful. The thing might come through a apple. So, don't eat any apple you're given from now.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChiomaMee: 8:02pm On May 08, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. Whatever is the reason why you dont pick her calls, sort it out and get back to her, this lady might have some things to do for you.
2. If you're in a racing competition, know that you're going to be in a competition in whatever you do, whether you win or not is up to you.
3. You need the touch of God, make yourself available. You need to be set free from some things.
4. A friend in need is a friend indeed, God wants to give you a friend, be nice.
5. Someone wants to use a love charm on you, watch out and be careful. The thing might come through a apple. So, don't eat any apple you're given from now.

Haa! shocked so, my sudden crave for apple is not ordinary??
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 08, 2017
ChiomaMee:

Haa! shocked so, my sudden crave for apple is not ordinary??
If you eat a love charm, na u sabi. It's the person you don't love that you will fall in love with and the thing is this person is someone you know.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 8:26pm On May 08, 2017
Thank you Mr TayeJiboluwa
Re: Your Dreams Explained by jonathan111: 10:28am On May 09, 2017
Dream 1 Sir I used to see my self floating on air, like flying little above the ground level

Dream 2, anytime I want to escape from being caught in my dream, I always find it so difficult to run fast, I would be striving to run fast, but no is like there's force drawing me back, or even if I want to jump gutter or something like that, sir I won't be able to move my legs, I don't understand , I'm scared

Dream 3...Seeing my self in the midst of celebrities, chatting, playing etc.

Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by akudofarms: 10:43am On May 09, 2017
My divine helper that stopped calling me like 3 years called me yesterday for birthday do you have aNY prayers so that I can receive a gift from the person bible verses specific for that
TayeJiboluwa:

That woman of God in the dream represents your helper. Pray to meet him/her. You can then help others after you are helped.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anistef: 10:58am On May 09, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The dream is just a scenario created to reveal this spirit. This is the kind of seduction that provokes rape and sexual assault. Most cases of sexual assault is triggered by seduction, even sexual assault on female children. Ask God to deal with anything causing seduction in your life.

tank u very much sir I appreciate alot. funny enuff dats true.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 09, 2017
akudofarms:
My divine helper that stopped calling me like 3 years called me yesterday for birthday do you have aNY prayers so that I can receive a gift from the person bible verses specific for that
mail me sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by jonathan111: 1:36pm On May 09, 2017
jonathan111:
Dream 1 Sir I used to see my self floating on air, like flying little above the ground level

Dream 2, anytime I want to escape from being caught in my dream, I always find it so difficult to run fast, I would be striving to run fast, but no is like there's force drawing me back, or even if I want to jump gutter or something like that, sir I won't be able to move my legs, I don't understand , I'm scared

Thanks

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 09, 2017
jonathan111:

Thanks

1. Means power. It should be the power of the HolyGhost
2. You're been tied down. That's why you cant move. The movement you made in the dream is not real. Ask God to break and destroy anything that is tying you down.
3. You will be a celebrity, if you want.

Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 2:12pm On May 09, 2017
Well done Pastor Teji, Please kindly help me with the interpretation of these dreams
(1) I saw myself in a particular place where i saw water fetched in 2 buckets i then decided to turn the water into my own bucket until it gets to the dirts that settled below and i stopped i then saw some1 who came in and turn tap but the water running was rough sort of.
(2) I saw some people pushing one very heavy and big object like crane while a stay aloof i later entered where they were celebrating the arrival of that thing i was among the very few people that were allowed to join them in the celebration. Thanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 09, 2017
ayomilore:
Well done Pastor Teji, Please kindly help me with the interpretation of these dreams
(1) I saw myself in a particular place where i saw water fetched in 2 buckets i then decided to turn the water into my own bucket until it gets to the dirts that settled below and i stopped i then saw some1 who came in and turn tap but the water running was rough sort of.
(2) I saw some people pushing one very heavy and big object like crane while a stay aloof i later entered where they were celebrating the arrival of that thing i was among the very few people that were allowed to join them in the celebration. Thanks sir.

Your dreams shows that you're just like Jacob the supplanter, you get what you want. But it is not bad, it just shows that you know how to use good opportunity. Carry on, use whatever opportunity comes your way. Opportunities will come your way, use it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2017
There was a football match between intercessors in my church and a group of persons.We d intercessors outplayed this persons.To score we were supposed to hit d ball against part of d staircase on d altar but noticed that a particular spot was hit wit d ball but it wasn't given as a goal,so we tried different parts thinking d referee will award us a goal but it wasn't given
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 09, 2017
debeginin:
There was a football match between intercessors in my church and a group of persons.We d intercessors outplayed this persons.To score we were supposed to hit d ball against part of d staircase on d altar but noticed that a particular spot was hit wit d ball but it wasn't given as a goal,so we tried different parts thinking d referee will award us a goal but it wasn't given
It means the intercessors have to do more than they are doing. They have not hit the mark that God expects of them. They have to work harder to achieve their goal, they have not yet meet the mark.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 09, 2017
@debeginin
mail me, please.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 5:38pm On May 09, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
@debeginin mail me, please.
Have mailed you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 6:38pm On May 09, 2017
I am happy that you are back. May the Almighty increase you in Jesus name. Sir I want you to interpret this dream for me. Thanks.

1. I used to see two moons and a sun in the sky in my dreams. I marvelled at their sights.

2. I saw myself in the midst of white people speaking a foreign language. But surprisingly I was also speaking to them and they understood me, even though I did not understand the language I was speaking.

3. In a dream, my wife just returned to my house after several months with a baby on her back. I asked her where she got the baby from, because she did not leave my house with a baby. She told me the baby belonged to me. In the dream I doubted her, but she insisted and showed me a mark on the hand of the baby and she asked me to look at my hand and when I looked I saw the same mark on my hand. She then said again that the baby is mine and explained to me that a prophet told her to leave the house immediately she was pregnant and go to a church to have the baby and after delivery she can now return to her husband house.

4. In my dream I saw a man giving people money and I quickly rushed to the place and the man gave me one million dollars.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 09, 2017
todetoyin:
I am happy that you are back. May the Almighty increase you in Jesus name. Sir I want you to interpret this dream for me. Thanks.

1. I used to see two moons and a sun in the sky in my dreams. I marvelled at their sights.

2. I saw myself in the midst of white people speaking a foreign language. But surprisingly I was also speaking to them and they understood me, even though I did not understand the language I was speaking.

3. In a dream, my wife just returned to my house after several months with a baby on her back. I asked her where she got the baby from, because she did not leave my house with a baby. She told me the baby belonged to me. In the dream I doubted her, but she insisted and showed me a mark on the hand of the baby and she asked me to look at my hand and when I looked I saw the same mark on my hand. She then said again that the baby is mine and explained to me that a prophet told her to leave the house immediately she was pregnant and go to a church to have the baby and after delivery she can now return to her husband house.

4. In my dream I saw a man giving people money and I quickly rushed to the place and the man gave me one million dollars.
1. Abraham and Joseph had a similar revelation. The Lord is showing you your future, it will be like the moon and the sun-great, two moons means extra help-probably a divine spouse.
2. you will have things to do with white people later in life.
3. You should have no reason to doubt your wife or not to trust her.
4. Pray for the favor of God, it is divine favor.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. Abraham and Joseph had a similar revelation. The Lord is showing you your future, it will be like the moon and the sun-great, two moons means extra help-probably a divine spouse.
2. you will have things to do with white people later in life.
3. You should have no reason to doubt your wife or not to trust her.
4. Pray for the favor of God, it is divine favor.
Thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.