Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288542 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anenecaf(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2017
Well done brother Taye. I have been offline battling some challenges , hope ur strong now.....learnt you were not feeling at some point on this thread. May the good lord continue to bless and replenish your health.

Please I have two dreams I will like you help me interpret:

1) This dream was in an unknown scene. I just came out of a compound and someone brought a wheel barrow before me that contained a lot of clothes. I was made to understand that my father sent those clothes to me but when I looked closely at the clothes they seemed familiar and I was like these was clothes I bought before now and that some of it is like the one for my immediate younger brother & I was like I may not be collecting the clothes. But my mum said I shud take them that they are mine.

NB: In my dreams sometime ago and occasionally. Someone uses my dad's face to attack and beat me up and always challenging me , even though my dad is vry much alive.

2)In this dream, I saw my mum . she was like saying she has an exam to write and she's not even prepared. As she was talking I saw a mango tree standing close by and I went there and was astonished when I looked up cux there was alot of ripe mango was on top of the tree. So I collected a long stick and started plucking the mangoes while I asked my brother to be picking them. One of the mangoes rolled into a land that was kind of marshy/soft so I asked my brother to be careful when he went after that particular one and he succeeded.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 13, 2017
aremuforlife:
thanks for the update sir, what and what can I do to abort the deportation
pray against the mark of failure that is on you and break the yoke of failure, and be a good ambassador of Nigeria
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 13, 2017
ben4ever:

Thanks, But while seeing myself, i don't see it in good shape
Just ask God to move you forward, when God move you forward, whatever chain that is there will be loosed.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 13, 2017
Sanguine:
Hello. Been a while I had a dream. But today I had this rather awkward dream and I woke up wondering what it means.

Was on some errand.
Had to pass through something like a bushpath. I saw some some ripe mangoes on the path which I picked and actually ate.
Then I got to this wooden bridge. The bridge was rather shaky like it would soon give way. I looked below the bridge and saw very dirty muddy water. I was afraid the bridge would give way under my weight. All the same I manouvered my way through and I got to the other end...

Then I woke up.
The ripe mangoes you picked on the way and ate shows that you're doing well and the shaky wooden bridge over the muddy dirty water means attempt to pull you down. Pray not to be pulled down.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

There is nothing to fix. Ask yourself, whom do beautiful women normally hang around? Popular men, star, celebrity. The reason why God is showing them is for you to know where you're going. Even gospel musicians, pastors, evangelists all have problem with women. It is not their own making but it is normal for women to be around a successful man. You're going to be a star, that is what is there and women will be inevitable, so God is just warning you because he loves so you will know what to do then. If you try to do away with them you're inviting scandals and trouble, you must know how to manage fame when it comes. Ask yourself, whom do beautiful women run after. The vision or dream does not mean seduction or lust. It is going to happen to you, it is going to become reality and by then you should know what to do. Just manage it when it comes. When you're successful, you cant do away with women, when it happens, you will remember i said it.

Tnx sir. God bless you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Just ask God to move you forward, when God move you forward, whatever chain that is there will be loosed.

Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 13, 2017
Pacypatty:
Thank you so much sir for your good work please my hubby dreamt a young girl claimed he impregnated her and in the dream he was so furious and told the girl he doesn't know her and the girl insisted he's the baby's father and the girls mum happen to be our neighbor in the dream but in reality our neighbor's daughters are all married...please kindly interpret sir
This one looks like a dream that will come to reality, tell your husband not to give attention, not to have anything to do with any lady that he comes across or she will involve your husband in extra-marital affair and a child will be produced. It is better to avoid it because he will be in trouble.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Johnwatson: 10:21pm On May 13, 2017
Bro Taye Good morning. please I need your help in interpretating these dreams.
1) My dad is a pastor and I have had this dream of I and my dad conducting deliverances twice (both as a child and as an adult) on a particular person which we were successful on both occasions and I have also seen my self too alone conducting deliverances
2) I have seen myself in a place that looks like a witch coven and was lost in there and I was looking for a way out.
3) I have seen myself on countless times being killed or about to be killed in the dream
4) I have seen myself on countless times being feed with food in the dream and sometimes wake up like am chewing something.
5) I have seen myself on countless times been diagnosed of Hiv (which I truly dread in reality)
6) I have seen myself on countless times going back to my secondary school especially my Jss class writing an exam but in the dream I would know the answers to the questions but I wouldn't write anything not until 5 mins towards the end of the exam, which by then I wldnt be able to write anything.
7) After a week where I introduced my girlfriend to my parents being that I intend to marry her, my dad told me he had a dream of him coming to look for me and seeing me in a bad state (poverty) where I was with one arm tapping palm wine and was complaining that the woman I got married to put me in this condition.

cool I have seen myself having sex in the dream
9) my dad said he had a dream and I was pregnant( I am a man
10) I have seen myself on countless times driving a car but I just don't drive properly but the last dream I had it was my girlfriend who I want to marry that was driving the car and I was seating besides her and we completed the drive and we were happy in the dream
Please I need your help as I am confused not knowing what I supposed to do in life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Pacypatty(f): 7:05am On May 14, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

This one looks like a dream that will come to reality, tell your husband not to give attention, not to have anything to do with any lady that he comes across or she will involve your husband in extra-marital affair and a child will be produced. It is better to avoid it because he will be in trouble.

Thank you so much sir...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:20am On May 14, 2017
Anenecaf:
Well done brother Taye. I have been offline battling some challenges , hope ur strong now.....learnt you were not feeling at some point on this thread. May the good lord continue to bless and replenish your health.

Please I have two dreams I will like you help me interpret:

1) This dream was in an unknown scene. I just came out of a compound and someone brought a wheel barrow before me that contained a lot of clothes. I was made to understand that my father sent those clothes to me but when I looked closely at the clothes they seemed familiar and I was like these was clothes I bought before now and that some of it is like the one for my immediate younger brother & I was like I may not be collecting the clothes. But my mum said I shud take them that they are mine.

NB: In my dreams sometime ago and occasionally. Someone uses my dad's face to attack and beat me up and always challenging me , even though my dad is vry much alive.

2)In this dream, I saw my mum . she was like saying she has an exam to write and she's not even prepared. As she was talking I saw a mango tree standing close by and I went there and was astonished when I looked up cux there was alot of ripe mango was on top of the tree. So I collected a long stick and started plucking the mangoes while I asked my brother to be picking them. One of the mangoes rolled into a land that was kind of marshy/soft so I asked my brother to be careful when he went after that particular one and he succeeded.
If you have any issues with your dad, settle it. Also pray for your dad that God should give him liberty. He may have anger problem. Pray for your mum as well, especially about her health. Pray for her very well. The ripe mangoes you were plucking means favor or divine intervention.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:08am On May 14, 2017
Johnwatson:
1) My dad is a pastor and I have had this dream of I and my dad conducting deliverances twice (both as a child and as an adult) on a particular person which we were successful on both occasions and I have also seen my self too alone conducting deliverances
2) I have seen myself in a place that looks like a witch coven and was lost in there and I was looking for a way out.
3) I have seen myself on countless times being killed or about to be killed in the dream
4) I have seen myself on countless times being feed with food in the dream and sometimes wake up like am chewing something.
5) I have seen myself on countless times been diagnosed of Hiv (which I truly dread in reality)
6) I have seen myself on countless times going back to my secondary school especially my Jss class writing an exam but in the dream I would know the answers to the questions but I wouldn't write anything not until 5 mins towards the end of the exam, which by then I wldnt be able to write anything.
7) After a week where I introduced my girlfriend to my parents being that I intend to marry her, my dad told me he had a dream of him coming to look for me and seeing me in a bad state (poverty) where I was with one arm tapping palm wine and was complaining that the woman I got married to put me in this condition.
cool I have seen myself having sex in the dream
9) my dad said he had a dream and I was pregnant( I am a man
10) I have seen myself on countless times driving a car but I just don't drive properly but the last dream I had it was my girlfriend who I want to marry that was driving the car and I was seating besides her and we completed the drive and we were happy in the dream
Please I need your help as I am confused not knowing what I supposed to do in life.
1. It means the person has been delivered, and what your dad has has been transferred to you, you too can conduct deliverance.
2. Keep praying, you will come out because the truth is it is the witches in the church that summoned you there. Or you can go to https://ggcrc..com.ng/2016/02/cutting-down-witchcraft-covens.html
3. it is still the activity of the witch coven.
4. It is from witchcraft but dealing with witchcraft coven will deal with it too.
5. You dont have HIV but be very careful you're prone to it.
6. it is witchcraft.
7. If you marry the girl, you're on your own. The dream your dad had is what will happen.
8 & 9. it's spirit wife that is responsible. Deal with it.
10. pray very well before you marry, because this lady will be 'driving' (controlling) you if you marry her, you wont be 'driving' yourself and i pray she doesnt drive you mad.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 9:51am On May 15, 2017
Good morning Pastor Taye and thanks for your usual assistance. Please help me with these dreams.
(1) I saw myself carrying a heavy load while my nicker was dropping from my bottom thereby opening my bottom for people at the back to see which made one girl to be laughing/calling on at me i then decided to wear it very well but by the time i stand to walk as i carried the load on my head i could not stand as tall as i was before. Have a great week ahead sir as i await your response.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 15, 2017
ayomilore:
Good morning Pastor Taye and thanks for your usual assistance. Please help me with these dreams.
(1) I saw myself carrying a heavy load while my nicker was dropping from my bottom thereby opening my bottom for people at the back to see which made one girl to be laughing/calling on at me i then decided to wear it very well but by the time i stand to walk as i carried the load on my head i could not stand as tall as i was before. Have a great week ahead sir as i await your response.
it means suffering, pray that any evil load that has been placed in your life should return to it's owner in Jesus name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChiomaMee: 12:58pm On May 15, 2017
Good afternoon sir. What does it mean to see men of God in your dream??

The Lord is your strength
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 15, 2017
ChiomaMee:
Good afternoon sir. What does it mean to see men of God in your dream??

The Lord is your strength
It is the HolyGhost manifesting in your life. A man of God is someone who is possessed with the Spirit of God and the HolyGhost.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Also what about eggs in dream
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 15, 2017
ben4ever:

Also what about eggs in dream
It means a seed of good thing to happen.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

It means a seed of good thing to happen.
Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by frajon(f): 9:28pm On May 15, 2017
Good evening sir. Please help me to interpret these dreams. First I dreamt that I was in church and suddenly heard a baby cried and I carried the baby, while I wanted to go and attend to other things so I wanted to give the baby to a lady close by to take her to the children's dept but my sister in law stopped me and said I shouldn't give it to her but later I decided to give the baby to her but I was not comfortable I decided to check the children's church myself but lo and behold the baby was not there so we started to look for the baby but later we saw the lady with the baby I was so angry and I punched her on her mouth and asked her why she lied to me that she will take the baby to the children church.

Secondly I was praying and I fell asleep but not too deep and I saw my husband lying down lifeless I was praying within myself in the dream that God should not let him loose his memory.later I demanded for his belongings and I was told that it was with a certain people, I told them to go and get it but they said that they were afraid so I went for myself and I told them that greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world and they release his belongings and he woke up. Later I went to them and asked them what they wanted to do with my husband and they said that they wanted to introduce him to Harikrishna and I woke up.

NB: please note that people I saw their faces was a family that just lost their father and my husband has been following them up with calls and encouragement words .
Re: Your Dreams Explained by frajon(f): 9:31pm On May 15, 2017
What does it mean to be bitten by a dog in the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:30am On May 16, 2017
@frajon
baby in the dream has to do with marriage of the person. That you gave the baby to someone to take to children department but the person took the baby to another place, it's just warning you not to entrust good things in your life to people, they will disappoint you. Don't even entrust any good thing in your life to anybody, they are going to disappoint you. Don't trust people so much. Don't leave your things in the hands of people.
Just be praying for your husband for God to rescue him and deliver him, his name has been taken to Hare Krisha, only God can bring him out.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:35am On May 16, 2017
frajon:
What does it mean to be bitten by a dog in the dream.
It means violent assault. Pray against any form of violent assault targeted against you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by 1cor2v9: 5:57am On May 16, 2017
Good morning.. I dreamt of me standing and my hair was much and full(afro) black and shiny. It was so much that I was telling myself in the dream that I need to cut/reduce the hair.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:36am On May 16, 2017
1cor2v9:
Good morning.. I dreamt of me standing and my hair was much and full(afro) black and shiny. It was so much that I was telling myself in the dream that I need to cut/reduce the hair.
It means intelligence or intellect. You should pray for the wisdom of God. The wisdom of God will bring out the best in you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by breadtom: 6:49am On May 16, 2017
Good morning sir, please help me interpret this dream,i was in my house with my girl friend suddenly she started shivering and she asked me to get rob for her so she could used it on herself which I did, I also covered her with a blanket after I had used the rob on her. Later I sat down on the chair in the sitting room,a huge guy tall just walked into my room went straight towards my chair and picked a bundle of money of which I dnt knw hw the money got to the exact spot were he found the money and he left and start saying una thank you, una thank you oh,i was amazed and shocked, likewise my girlfriend , we were both amazed that were and how and when did such money entered the house, so after he left, we were about heading towards d sofa were he picked the money to check if there is money in that same spot where he found d last money,while heading towards d sofa, I saw him coming towards my door again from the window, I quickly rush to the door he saw me and pretend he was taking to a friend and he gently walked away. please what is the meaning of this dream?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by lami88: 8:53am On May 16, 2017
Hello S

Pls what does it mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anenecaf(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2017
Good morning brother Taye and more blessings on you:
please help me with interpretation of the following dreams..

After midnite prayers, I fell asleep abruptly and I saw my self in my grandfather's house in the village. I also recognised two of my cousins, they were plaiting their hair. Others inside the parlour I didn't really recognise but then the whole compound was shown to me and I saw a lot of people whom I could barely recognise. In fact , I was wondering what was really going "ON" but then close to the fence at the gate I saw my FORMER BOSS a civil engineer and he was supervising some few people doing a work in our compound I did not really understand. I think this my former boss is just representing the lord

NB: Earlier in march, few days before called me in my sleep. He took me underground and showed me the foundation of a building which reps me and it was badly damaged and he promised to repair it. Two days later, in the dream I saw a house standing and that my boss was there and I heard him saying that there is work to be done in the foundation of the house, even though it was standing.

2) In this dream, I began to see a conference room and there were people filled up inside. Very learned people all wearing suit and I understood them to be mainly of the medical line. I saw the boss/chief speaker of the occasion , and he was speaking with a microphone and was introducing himself. He introduced himself with a lot of title . I did not remember. As he was speaking, my eyes were drawn to a corner at the front, kinda of specially reserved for two people. I saw one person and recognised him as a former secondary schoolmate, who was very super intelligent those days, he read medicine in real life but the other person I did not see and I left the gathering . I saw everyone and everything but no one saw me.

3)After the dream above, I was moving at great speed and tried to leave a certain place like the entrance of a building but surprisingly even with my speed VERY THICK & INVISIBLE COB WEBs pulled me back. I stood back and turned to another direction and with greater force I moved and forced my way through and passed but there were cobwebs all over my face and very thick one's were attached to my legs and were slowing me down. So I stopped and began to use my hand to remove and tear down all the cob webs holding my legs until I was free. The cobwebs were in fact strong as a rope.

4) In this dream, I saw a man who was like a civil engineer/builder I was standing with him and it happened that there was a job and he was looking for someone who can set out a building for construction but there was none and he even asked me but I did not know anyone or neither could I do it.

5)This dream is very short. I saw an old man who was a carpenter, intact I recognized him as the old man carpenter who was working in the construction company I did my I.T those days but unlike him that is usually energetic. In the dream, he was in pains while working.....I heard him making sounds and saying oh! severally which attracted my attention and I came and was asking the problem. Before he could say anything I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:17am On May 16, 2017
Good morning TayeJiboluwa, please interprets this dream I had today..

I was walking with a child (btwn 3-4years old) on the street when suddenly, the child stopped. when I went closer to check why he stopped, I discovered that he has poo and I was trying to clean the poop on his body.

please what does this mean?

last week I also dreamt of seeing poop.. hmm
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 16, 2017
I should just be interpreting dreams just like that, is that how it is done!!

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 16, 2017
breadtom:
Good morning sir, please help me interpret this dream,i was in my house with my girl friend suddenly she started shivering and she asked me to get rob for her so she could used it on herself which I did, I also covered her with a blanket after I had used the rob on her. Later I sat down on the chair in the sitting room,a huge guy tall just walked into my room went straight towards my chair and picked a bundle of money of which I dnt knw hw the money got to the exact spot were he found the money and he left and start saying una thank you, una thank you oh,i was amazed and shocked, likewise my girlfriend , we were both amazed that were and how and when did such money entered the house, so after he left, we were about heading towards d sofa were he picked the money to check if there is money in that same spot where he found d last money,while heading towards d sofa, I saw him coming towards my door again from the window, I quickly rush to the door he saw me and pretend he was taking to a friend and he gently walked away. please what is the meaning of this dream?
Pray to recover anything that has been taken away in your life. Many people lose precious stuff in their life to deception, idols, etc. The huge tall guy is an evil spirit and the money he took away is yours because it is in your house. he is a deceiving spirit for pretending to be talking to a friend when he saw you coming and then walked away. Pray to recover every good thing you have lost. What was stolen in your life will also affect your would-be wife according to the scene because his entrance was preceded by your girlfriend's sudden illness.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 16, 2017
lami88:
Hello Sir,

Please I need your help. I had a dream that I was giving my 2year old daughter Paracetamol. She wasn't sick in the dream though.

I had a dream I was giving a Mic to sing in church. Someone was on the alter singing, but the moment me, my husband and daughter walked into the church, someone just came to me and gave me the Mic to take over.

Pls what does it mean
Your daughter might fall sick because that is what paracetamol is administered for. so be very careful how you treat her and watch her. 2. You have been called to the music ministry and you know you can do it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by lami88: 1:45pm On May 16, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
I should just be interpreting dreams just like that, is that how it is done!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.