Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288384 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 25, 2017
Transcends:
Bro Taye, God bless you richly.

My mom had a dream that she carried a gift to present to a particular member of a particular church. She said I helped her to bring the gift down because she was carrying it on her head. Still in the dream, she said she greeted a very anointed man of God who's a Prophet(we often attend his programs),,,,,, She said she greeted the man and surprisingly the man started discussing with me but she didn't know what we were discussing.

I became so curious about the dream. What can this mean? Thanks and God bless you richly sir
God is using your mum and God is going to use you too, it is calling, God is calling you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Transcends: 9:16pm On May 25, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

God is using your mum and God is going to use you too, it is calling, God is calling you.
Thanks bro. You will go places.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2017
Good day bro Taiye,
Please what does it mean to see an ex and also a lady you are planning to court in a wedding gown?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by BBBlaze: 8:38pm On May 26, 2017
ben4ever:

You are so correct on this one. God matches us with the best available partners. I only understood this after i had lost more than 3. And you will see it consistently​in your dreams
e
ok bro..d..so what kinda dreams would one be having?, from your experience, pls enlighten me.
thanks alot
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 26, 2017
ben4ever:
Good day bro Taiye,
Please what does it mean to see an ex and also a lady you are planning to court in a wedding gown?
it means both of them are suitable for marriage, and you should pick the one that is most suitable.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 2:18am On May 27, 2017
BBBlaze:
e
ok bro..d..so what kinda dreams would one be having?, from your experience, pls enlighten me.
thanks alot

From my experience, when God matches me with someone good,satan tries to block my dream life so i don't see the person my spirit man is dating after i prayed and fasted for it. He then sends a distractor to the lady in form of an ex or a very rich guy, after which the lady starts behaving funny. when i move on to someone else, they begin to see the difference and try to re-establish contact which most times becomes ​futile
since the passion is gone
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chumz11: 8:50am On May 27, 2017
Good day bro taye, may the Lord continually strengthen you.i had a dream where I was contending with myself whether or not to do a pregnancy test,i later decided to do it.After doing it I picked up d strip and 2 lines popped up,i ran to my husband and showed t to him dat isn't this 2 lines and he laughed and sad yes,didnt he tell me I'm pregnant.i was so overjoyed and I woke up still with with joy in my heart.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:54am On May 27, 2017
BBBlaze:
e
thanks alot
From my dreams interpretation experience, when God wants to show you whom is to be your spouse, one common way of showing it in the dream is, you may be somewhere alone then she comes and meet with you and you get talking. it is very common and pertinent to exposing your spouse in the dream, for a woman, you may find the man alone somewhere and you go and meet him and you start talking. There are other ways God will show you in the dream, but this particular one is confirmed. Psalm 68:6. Or if you just find you and this person talking and talking in the dream, then he or she is the one. It is good to pray well before starting a relationship, you will have a dream pertaining to that.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:02am On May 27, 2017
chumz11:
Good day bro taye, may the Lord continually strengthen you.i had a dream where I was contending with myself whether or not to do a pregnancy test,i later decided to do it.After doing it I picked up d strip and 2 lines popped up,i ran to my husband and showed t to him dat isn't this 2 lines and he laughed and sad yes,didnt he tell me I'm pregnant.i was so overjoyed and I woke up still with with joy in my heart.
it means you're pregnant, but i dont think you should rush to do a test now, wait a while and watch out for the telltale signs.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chumz11: 11:13am On May 27, 2017
Thanks bro taye
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

it means both of them are suitable for marriage, and you should pick the one that is most suitable.
Thanks alot.

Also what do you think about seeing yourself​ driving a big bus and that was parked with people inside and then driving back to that spot it was parked.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 27, 2017
@ben4ever
it means you're trying to take control of something or control something, maybe a situation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
@ben4ever
it means you're trying to take control of something or control something, maybe a situation.

Someone told me a ministry, wanted to know if it means it'll be successful or not
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:42am On May 28, 2017
Hello Broda.....ok I wanted to start talking to a lady in my church but she did something that didn't augur out with me, I tried calling her dear on how first chat but she said I should call her by her name alone, mehn, what the heck was that, I dropped all my feelings for her and never spoke to her not even in the church, OK I prayed to God for a spouse atleast for His will for me in marriage and the Person I've been seeing his this same lady, twice now, darn it, I think I should still pray cos I don't really wanna think she's the one, or how am I going to go back talking with her! I don't really know how am going to do that, I need your suggestions, and prayers, thanks!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Mizwisdom(f): 5:38am On May 28, 2017
Brother Taye, good job. For those of you who might need more info on dreams, we have so many books on dreams in stock for you

Send an email to: orderbooksngATgmailDOTcom or send us your own email address

Re: Your Dreams Explained by true2god: 6:10am On May 28, 2017
Bro Tayo, I saw a friend in my dream, who is currently in the US, told me he cannot give me an invitation to the US. What does this imply?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Dangerousboy(m): 6:12am On May 28, 2017
goodday sir.at a certain time in my dreams i see various men of God.not quite long i saw benny hinn laying hands on me n his hands was cold.i also saw me,benny and pastor chris oyaks ministering,wearing the same clothes.av seen jesus twice in my dream felt his love.but i do also eat in dream almost every day n sometimes see a dead relative find it difficult to climb down a step in my dreams.am also experiencing health and financial challanges.i pray that God will use u to unravel these mystries.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by phlopholly: 2:56pm On May 28, 2017
Good afternoon Mr Taye,
I had a dream in which I and my wife were trying to pluck mangoes, we plucked one successfully though we were using a very weak plastic pipe, as we were trying to pluck a second one. I woke up
Secondly I had another dream where I plucked a mango with my hand and ate with with so much speed.
Please help interpret.
Thank yo
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 28, 2017
@ben4ever
There is nothing symbolizing a ministry in the dream, but whatever it is, it will be successful.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 28, 2017
Frederick7:
Hello Broda.....ok I wanted to start talking to a lady in my church but she did something that didn't augur out with me, I tried calling her dear on how first chat but she said I should call her by her name alone, mehn, what the heck was that, I dropped all my feelings for her and never spoke to her not even in the church, OK I prayed to God for a spouse atleast for His will for me in marriage and the Person I've been seeing his this same lady, twice now, darn it, I think I should still pray cos I don't really wanna think she's the one, or how am I going to go back talking with her! I don't really know how am going to do that, I need your suggestions, and prayers, thanks!
She didn't understand why you called her dear or what you mean by dear, so it is not her fault, and most women prefer you address them by their name when you talk, 'dear' is not what most women like. This is a symptom of anger in your life, you need to deal with that anger, for telling you that she prefer you address her by her name shouldnt make you drop your feelings and stop talking to her just like that. Deal with the anger you have, then go back and start talking to her, she will have noticed that you ve stopped talking to her, and she may not be happy with that. Besides, most women prefer it starts as friends and then graduates into a relationship, because relationship is responsibility and women dont like to be pushed into that. Humble yourself and ask God for forgiveness for that anger, then go back and talk to her, draw her close and give her time before you pop the question. Also pray for the favor of God because a wife is the favor of God in a man's life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 28, 2017
true2god:
Bro Tayo, I saw a friend in my dream, who is currently in the US, told me he cannot give me an invitation to the US. What does this imply?
Your friend is trying to invite you to the US but something is hindering it, probably a financial limitation. You need to pray for success. Ask God to bring success into your life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 28, 2017
Dangerousboy:
goodday sir.at a certain time in my dreams i see various men of God.not quite long i saw benny hinn laying hands on me n his hands was cold.i also saw me,benny and pastor chris oyaks ministering,wearing the same clothes.av seen jesus twice in my dream felt his love.but i do also eat in dream almost every day n sometimes see a dead relative find it difficult to climb down a step in my dreams.am also experiencing health and financial challanges.i pray that God will use u to unravel these mystries.
The Lord is calling you into ministry to be a preacher. Difficulty in climbing down a step, eating in the dream and seeing a dead relative has to do with a mysterious health challenge. You need deliverance, I'd say you see a pastor for prayers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 28, 2017
phlopholly:
Good afternoon Mr Taye,
I had a dream in which I and my wife were trying to pluck mangoes, we plucked one successfully though we were using a very weak plastic pipe, as we were trying to pluck a second one. I woke up
Secondly I had another dream where I plucked a mango with my hand and ate with with so much speed.
Please help interpret.
Thank yo
The first dream means success after labour. The other dream means success with speed. You should pray more because this thing that is coming is coming with so much speed and you will see it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by true2god: 4:52pm On May 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Your friend is trying to invite you to the US but something is hindering it, probably a financial limitation. You need to pray for success. Ask God to bring success into your life.
Thanks bro, but both of us never talked for over 5yrs and I never tell him I want to visit the US. Although I have an independent plan for that. Pls clarify better.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChiomaMee: 5:03pm On May 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The first dream means success after labour. The other dream means success with speed. You should pray more because this thing that is coming is coming with so much speed and you will see it.

I sent an email to you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 28, 2017
help me interprete I sat with my boyfriend friend & we were excited cos he was planning to come see my parents. Fast forward i saw him coming with 2 pple dressed in traditional attire i was so excited in my dream, he came into our house & started gisting with my mom.Pls can u interprete it. I have also been praying to God to show me my soulmate through dream but weneva i pray i see different men.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 28, 2017
true2god:
Thanks bro, but both of us never talked for over 5yrs and I never tell him I want to visit the US. Although I have an independent plan for that. Pls clarify better.
something is still trying to hinder or is hindering your travel to the US. you should pray for a revelation of what it could be.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 28, 2017
Preetiex:
help me interprete I sat with my boyfriend friend & we were excited cos he was planning to come see my parents. Fast forward i saw him coming with 2 pple dressed in traditional attire i was so excited in my dream, he came into our house & started gisting with my mom.Pls can u interprete it. I have also been praying to God to show me my soulmate through dream but weneva i pray i see different men.
Is it your boyfriends' friend? He is trying to propose to you, that is the meaning.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by true2god: 6:30pm On May 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

something is still trying to hinder or is hindering your travel to the US. you should pray for a revelation of what it could be.
Thanks bro.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by phlopholly: 6:46pm On May 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

More grace
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Is it your boyfriends' friend? He is trying to propose to you, that is the meaning.
i had d dream dis morning, yes my boyfriend's friend pls wat can i do abt it?I met a prophet in 2014 who told me my soul mate is not in the country
Re: Your Dreams Explained by akudofarms: 7:23pm On May 28, 2017
I dreamt that I was in my sitting room where I stay presently next thing I saw myself in the sitting of the house I grew up in. I was livid I called on my maid or sone one that looks like her to let's clean because the place was dusty. But I cautioned her not to open anywhere yet until we have finished with cleaning inside as I turned around to clean with a towel she at the other end of the room and opened the window and was cleanin the net she opened the window. As I turned round I scoded her why did you do this next minute I saw a snake move towards me as it came near I hit it on the head it went came again I hit it on the head as it moved to strike me again with a flash I saw some one with two swords slice it to pieces.We moved to leAve place I begged him please let's go back and burn it we went back nothing remained but we burnt the spot wit woods
To double check

I saw myself with uncle he came from the states in the dream and bought me a gadget a colour gadget plays games Internet and so many things I collected it

I saw myself and two people that looked like my siblings we were in a building we selling jewelry to a woman and her kids comes in like she wants to buys and she was pricing badly then my siblings were like give it to her I called the woman bluff and said no the money no reach . As we were chatting two other women passed thru the side door and made way to were ours things were they picked my shoes I saw them from the corner of my eyes I asked them to drop it . The woman inside was sating madam am going as you no wan sell. They kids were behind her the other women where through the gate. They were all like kids hurry up let's go they children were moving sluggishly..I told my sis they are all on it. I said to them I will not release the kids until you drop what you took. The two said take them the one that had the kids stretched out and took my things and returned it back to me. Inside were shoes transparent with flowers around it my sis touched it and said but it is rubbery I said I don't care it is mine. No body has a right to collect what belongs to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.