Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288348 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 28, 2017
Preetiex:
i had d dream dis morning, yes my boyfriend's friend pls wat can i do abt it?I met a prophet in 2014 who told me my soul mate is not in the country
just pray for direction, let God reveal to you who your life partner will be.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

@TayeJiboluwa please what shud i do if d guy propose? I have been praying for direction for so many years & i have'nt seen anything. If i take d wrong step in marriage i feel my life will be miserable
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 28, 2017
akudofarms:
I dreamt that I was in my sitting room where I stay presently next thing I saw myself in the sitting of the house I grew up in. I was livid I called on my maid or sone one that looks like her to let's clean because the place was dusty. But I cautioned her not to open anywhere yet until we have finished with cleaning inside as I turned around to clean with a towel she at the other end of the room and opened the window and was cleanin the net she opened the window. As I turned round I scoded her why did you do this next minute I saw a snake move towards me as it came near I hit it on the head it went came again I hit it on the head as it moved to strike me again with a flash I saw some one with two swords slice it to pieces.We moved to leAve place I begged him please let's go back and burn it we went back nothing remained but we burnt the spot wit woods
To double check

I saw myself with uncle he came from the states in the dream and bought me a gadget a colour gadget plays games Internet and so many things I collected it

I saw myself and two people that looked like my siblings we were in a building we selling jewelry to a woman and her kids comes in like she wants to buys and she was pricing badly then my siblings were like give it to her I called the woman bluff and said no the money no reach . As we were chatting two other women passed thru the side door and made way to were ours things were they picked my shoes I saw them from the corner of my eyes I asked them to drop it . The woman inside was sating madam am going as you no wan sell. They kids were behind her the other women where through the gate. They were all like kids hurry up let's go they children were moving sluggishly..I told my sis they are all on it. I said to them I will not release the kids until you drop what you took. The two said take them the one that had the kids stretched out and took my things and returned it back to me. Inside were shoes transparent with flowers around it my sis touched it and said but it is rubbery I said I don't care it is mine. No body has a right to collect what belongs to me
The first dream means angelic assistance/angelic deliverance. you must have been praying deliverance prayers. The second dream is divine favor, you can be thanking God for favor now. The third dream is recovery of lost destiny, probably as a result of violent prayers.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 28, 2017
Preetiex:
@TayeJiboluwa please what shud i do if d guy propose? I have been praying for direction for so many years & i have'nt seen anything. If i take d wrong step in marriage i feel my life will be miserable
what should you do? you re in a relationship and his friend is asking you out, turn it down. you cant date the two of them. e-mail me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

what should you do? you re in a relationship and his friend is asking you out, turn it down. you cant date the two of them. e-mail me.
i sent u an email
Re: Your Dreams Explained by mylove4him(f): 11:27pm On May 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

What does it mean to pray so hard in the dream. I normally pray do hard in my dream. Yesterday I prayed n sprayed anointing oil on one evil girl that disturb. Till she ran away. What is the meaning?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ben4ever(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
@ben4ever
There is nothing symbolizing a ministry in the dream, but whatever it is, it will be successful.

Sorry i forgot to mention that it was initially a small bus with a cross sign at the front.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 29, 2017
ben4ever:

Sorry i forgot to mention that it was initially a small bus with a cross sign at the front.
It is a ministry then if it is a bus with a cross sign at the front.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 29, 2017
mylove4him:

What does it mean to pray so hard in the dream. I normally pray do hard in my dream. Yesterday I prayed n sprayed anointing oil on one evil girl that disturb. Till she ran away. What is the meaning?
It is the HolyGhost and Fire, especially fire of the HolyGhost, keep it up and live a holy life. Luke 3:16
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 29, 2017
@TayeJiboluwa pls I had a dream dat i came out of my room & saw some kids cooking beans by my door,d place was littered with beans peel so i told them to allow me cook d beans so i started cleaning d place & cooking d beans b4 i woke up.

2) i saw lot of students on uniform & a few of them on house wear they were all rushing,a boy on house wear ran into a bike causing d tyre of d bike to tear, the bike man held him that he must repair it & d owner of the bike is there(he pointed),i look to where he pointed & saw 2 ladies in a big car discussing, i told d bike man to release him that i will repair d tyre wen d bike man was taking me to d repairer, a man met me & told me dat it was jus #200 dat i shud not pay more than dat wen we got to d repairer i discovered i did not have money,while d repairer & bike man were whisperin to themselves i heard #200 in their wispering,i think of d shame i will face if i cant pay so i will my self to wake 4rm d dream & i woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 29, 2017
@preetiex
The two dreams are similar. Dont take responsibility for what you re not involved in or you may regret it. Dont take responsibility for what you dont know, dont allow it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by africaflozy(f): 6:26pm On May 29, 2017
In most of my dreams i use to see funke akindele and myself, talking or going out like sisters, but in real life i have never met her before. In another dream, i do see that my hair is really long not too long though and its beautiful. What does it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 29, 2017
africaflozy:
In most of my dreams i use to see funke akindele and myself, talking or going out like sisters, but in real life i have never met her before. In another dream, i do see that my hair is really long not too long though and its beautiful. What does it mean?
pertaining to Funke Akindele that you're seeing in the dream, you could be a celebrity if you like to and the long hair is intellect or intelligence, like they say, intelligence is God's gift.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Zhirinovsky: 2:49am On May 30, 2017
Pls, just had a dream where I was complaining of something and my sister trying to help did something on my hair. I touched my hair only to realize that she just cut/scrapped off my hair by the side.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:03am On May 30, 2017
@Zhirinovsky
Pray and cancel any manipulation done with your hair. wicked people do this to someone to capture their destiny, to dominate and control them, that is not your sister you just saw that she did it because i dont think your sister will need your hair for any purpose neither will try to use your hair against you. Dont allow just anybody touch your hair. God just revealed to you what had happened, women or men's hair is taken by the wicked to use to control and dominate them and they are very smart in obtaining it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Transcends: 8:01am On May 30, 2017
Hello bro Taye,
I dreamt that I saw I saw a woman not taking care of her kids. When the husband came around he was so angry that he started beating the lady. I felt really bad. As I left there, I saw a pregnant woman with her husband and her husband was taking care of her. I became so happy as though she was pregnant for me and also because her husband was taking good care of her.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Transcends: 8:02am On May 30, 2017
Also, I had another dream where it was raining
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Zhirinovsky: 8:10am On May 30, 2017
Tnk you sir
TayeJiboluwa:
@Zhirinovsky
Pray and cancel any manipulation done with your hair. wicked people do this to someone to capture their destiny, to dominate and control them, that is not your sister you just saw that she did it because i dont think your sister will need your hair for any purpose neither will try to use your hair against you. Dont allow just anybody touch your hair. God just revealed to you what had happened, women or men's hair is taken by the wicked to use to control and dominate them and they are very smart in obtaining it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChukwuJuwon: 2:45pm On May 30, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 30, 2017
@Transcends
The second part is better than the first part and it is exact opposite of the first part. The Lord will perfect all that concerns you, The Lord will touch your life in a beautiful way.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 30, 2017
Transcends:
Also, I had another dream where it was raining
Rain in the dream is spiritual blessing, not physical, because the rain in the dream wets you spiritually, a blessing such as spiritual enlightenment or spiritual transformation, like ability to hear God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 30, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:
sir can you please interpret this dream
Always get choke in the throat in the dream and when awake feel something is in your throat.
This is not the first time neither second time

And also I once had this dream I really can recall most of the part when I woke up but the little I can remember was that I was under a bridge, my both side was surrounded with water I was really scared I can't even moved because I saw something like dog/wolf trying to bite me if I make a move whenever I try to overcome my fear. In that particular scene I saw some family members I think it was something like meeting/party but I wasn't among them I was lost but later someone came (my mum sis) came to where I was and took me to where I was going to sit down!!!!

that all I can remember about that dream when I woke up what does it mean
The first dream, someone is trying to strangle you spiritually, pray that any enemy of your life should be cut off. The second dream is fear. Deal with the spirit of fear.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChukwuJuwon: 3:41pm On May 30, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The first dream, someone is trying to strangle you spiritually, pray that any enemy of your life should be cut off. The second dream is fear. Deal with the spirit of fear.

Thanks sir

As for the first dream I still had the dream today even till this moment am feeling it on my neck
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Transcends: 7:06pm On May 30, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
@Transcends
The second part is better than the first part and it is exact opposite of the first part. The Lord will perfect all that concerns you, The Lord will touch your life in a beautiful way.
You are a blessing to me. I tap into this unique gift.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 30, 2017
God Bless!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by santicruz: 8:51pm On May 30, 2017
I had s dream that I drank salty water, please help interpret it for me
Re: Your Dreams Explained by marami: 10:39am On May 31, 2017
Sir, kindly help with the interpretation of this dreams.

1. I was preaching with a partner from house to house.

2. Also dreamt that i was in my father's village (i am married), an occasion was about to start, so i was looking for a convenient place to take my bath, i searched several places, places i saw were not ok. In the dream i was menstruating, i needed privacy to take my bath. On a second thought, i decided to remove my pad in a pit toilet, while removing it i realised that the pad was very full, it was breaking like cotton wool. After this, i now went to the side of our entrance door to take my birth.

In this same dream, some women in the village, were saying i didn't come to greet them, i told them i would soon visit them that they should not bother, but in my mind i had no intention of going to their place.

Please help with the interpretation. Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 31, 2017
santicruz:
I had s dream that I drank salty water, please help interpret it for me
This dream might be as a result of depression, bitterness or unhappiness as salty water tastes kind of sour. Check it and deal with it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 31, 2017
marami:
Sir, kindly help with the interpretation of this dreams.

1. I was preaching with a partner from house to house.

2. Also dreamt that i was in my father's village (i am married), an occasion was about to start, so i was looking for a convenient place to take my bath, i searched several places, places i saw were not ok. In the dream i was menstruating, i needed privacy to take my bath. On a second thought, i decided to remove my pad in a pit toilet, while removing it i realised that the pad was very full, it was breaking like cotton wool. After this, i now went to the side of our entrance door to take my birth.

In this same dream, some women in the village, were saying i didn't come to greet them, i told them i would soon visit them that they should not bother, but in my mind i had no intention of going to their place.

Please help with the interpretation. Thanks.
1. You have a gift of evangelism, you can use it. 2. This dream means regression, pray and break every power of regression in your life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 31, 2017
Mr TayeJiboluwa may God bless u & ur family for helpin us.for d past 2 days i cant recal my drms,i slept dis afternun & struggle to recall some part:i was with my granny(who is late)in her room discusin,her 3rd son want 2 enter d room 2 get sumtin but she wont let him in wen he was allowed he took a generator & check d fuel,dat all i recall.we went 2 her shop & a beautiful mat was laid inside & a chair,i went inside,push d mat aside a little & sat on d chair while she sat outside.she gave me some seeds or beans(i cant recall but it was clean)& told me to clean it, i took it to d second house place it on a table & went 2 my granny backyard where i saw my sis skirt in d gutter i put it on a block & left.In d second house i saw dat i was pickin a little nylon of beans wit d dirt,my cousins are runing erand 4 me excitedly & i was cleaning my granny tumblers & mugs,1 of my cousin broke a tumbler & i was sad,i saw a snake & hit d tail wit my pail,it ran pass some pple & they complain.Dis is all i recall pls help me
Re: Your Dreams Explained by marami: 4:46pm On May 31, 2017
Thanks for the interpretation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 4:54pm On May 31, 2017
Bro Taye. God bless you for the good work you are doing. Please help me with these dreams.
(1) I saw myself going in the bus in company of a former church brother who now lives in Abuja and doing well and after awhile a told the driver that i have gotten to where i was going i had to hit the bus body and i requested for the key to our house from that brother and he gave me the key and got down.
(2) Saw myself hiding in a car for one big dog that was coming towards me to attack me and i saw someone preventing snake from coming towards where i was staying.
(3) Saw one strange and scary looking being giving me money it is as if there are teeths around his upper arm and immediately he gave the money i told/challenge him i still have some change to collect from him it is like he gave me 50 while i'm having change of 35 to collect from him
(4) I saw myself in an automated door with a bag hung on my back but i could not pass because of the bag so i had to come outside put down my bag and went in again that was when i woke up.
(5) Saw one man taking me in a car i sat beside him and he was speeding very well.

Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.