Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288869 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Preetiex:
thanks so much op, somedays ago i dreamt of a child sitting on d ground & i feel d child was sad sudenly some children appear wearing d same clothes & form a circle around d child & started beating d child(i wasnt present in d dream but i can see wat is happening & i dont knw if d child is he/she),in anoda 1 my sister was having a baby boy on her back,she remove d baby & gave him 2 me then i notice dat d baby is none of her sons,i collected d baby & hold him to my side
a baby is a responsibility or glory. the child they were beating means that you should save/rescue the child. in reality, this will mean that you should not allow anyone that ought not to suffer to suffer.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

a baby is a responsibility or glory. the child they were beating means that you should save/rescue the child. in reality, this will mean that you should not allow anyone that ought not to suffer to suffer.
ye i really hate it wen kids suffer or even cry especialy wen their mother neglect them,i feel like thrashing their mums.Lol
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2017
Preetiex:
ye i really hate it wen kids suffer or even cry especialy wen their mother neglect them,i feel like thrashing their mums.Lol
hmm.. dont thrash their mums.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2017
some good dreams will manifest later in life so don't be bothered about when it will manifest physically.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

That lady needs help. Carrying a heavy load in the dream is bad. Pray for her as God leads you and maybe talk to her. God may even be saying another thing in that dream cuz im sure you're not married, or are you?
Noo, am not o. Lolz, but am quite shy oo in talking to a lady.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
it means greatness and promotion.
Tnx n God bless U Sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by santicruz: 5:12am On Aug 03, 2017
Please I need an explanation of this dream, for a very long time I have stopped having demonic dream like being chase by snake masqured, all those attack dream . first I had a dream that sometime like a dragon or alien(specie) was chasing me, the next day I saw myself living in my fathers formal house, I was there doing petty business for my dad, infcat for the past three night I have been having dream living in that shabby old house.this is a house my family left since 2008.why should I be dreaming of the house
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2017
1)I was fetching water from a well in a compound(we attend the same church with the family living in the house in real life).I filled a bucket.The woman of d house actually thought that the fetcher fell into the well but I discovered it was there n used it to fill my bucket.
2)
She travelled to the village n people were saying that they do see her father's late wife(in real life he had 4 wives n d last one died some years back).She went to the kitchen in her fathers house,she saw a woman that looked like the late father's wife inside the kitchen,out of fear she screamed but the woman was startled.When she looked closely she discovered it wasn't the father's late wife but a look alike.The scene changed,she noticed the father's house was very dirty,so she started sweeping it.

3)
Had this dream years back,it just flashed back 2day.
I was inside d church and our Pastor came n was very angry with me(been d leader of d intercessors),that we just left all the works for him to do alone.He then asked me to pick a hymnbook and open a particular number to sing.I got one,opened the particular hymn number he asked me to sing but discovered there was nothing on that number but a website address.I was disturbed,didn't know how to tell him but he noticed that i was uneasy n asked what the problem was.I told the exact situation.He then handed me a modem n a laptop to visit the website i saw on the hymnbook.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kingstel(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dreams...

1. Please what does it mean to move some clothes and pillow from the house and taking them to someone as if you borrowed them before? On the way, you stopped for a little while when you sighted a pretty lady. After sometime, you continued the journey to return the load, but woke up before you reach there because of the sound of fan rotating due to power supply restored.

2. What does it mean to see, talk, shake hands or help a dead person in the dream?

3. Is it wrong to eat your own food/drink in your house that you cooked yourself or inside your fridge in the dream? If so, please what's the implication?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
hmm.. dont thrash their mums.
Thanks 4 helping out,i sent a mail
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 06, 2017
santicruz:
Please I need an explanation of this dream, for a very long time I have stopped having demonic dream like being chase by snake masqured, all those attack dream . first I had a dream that sometime like a dragon or alien(specie) was chasing me, the next day I saw myself living in my fathers formal house, I was there doing petty business for my dad, infcat for the past three night I have been having dream living in that shabby old house.this is a house my family left since 2008.why should I be dreaming of the house
dragons are also giant snakes or beasts and it represents destruction. they destroy from within. that dream about your father's former house could mean delay or setback or staleness, you should renounce them.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 06, 2017
debeginin:
1)I was fetching water from a well in a compound(we attend the same church with the family living in the house in real life).I filled a bucket.The woman of d house actually thought that the fetcher fell into the well but I discovered it was there n used it to fill my bucket.
2)
She travelled to the village n people were saying that they do see her father's late wife(in real life he had 4 wives n d last one died some years back).She went to the kitchen in her fathers house,she saw a woman that looked like the late father's wife inside the kitchen,out of fear she screamed but the woman was startled.When she looked closely she discovered it wasn't the father's late wife but a look alike.The scene changed,she noticed the father's house was very dirty,so she started sweeping it.

3)
Had this dream years back,it just flashed back 2day.
I was inside d church and our Pastor came n was very angry with me(been d leader of d intercessors),that we just left all the works for him to do alone.He then asked me to pick a hymnbook and open a particular number to sing.I got one,opened the particular hymn number he asked me to sing but discovered there was nothing on that number but a website address.I was disturbed,didn't know how to tell him but he noticed that i was uneasy n asked what the problem was.I told the exact situation.He then handed me a modem n a laptop to visit the website i saw on the hymnbook.
1. drawing water from a well means breakthrough or success.
2. When people die you may see them in the dream, it is just the mind that is bringing that up, it is only bad when you begin to have things to do with them in the dream. this particular dream means fear. there is a type of fear known as the fear of the dead or ghosts, normally one would not be afraid of a dead person you recognized in the dream. this person experiences fear, though it may not be the fear of the dead or ghosts.
3. The dream means God wants you to do some stuff online or God wants to do some stuff for you online.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Kingstel:
Dreams...

1. Please what does it mean to move some clothes and pillow from the house and taking them to someone as if you borrowed them before? On the way, you stopped for a little while when you sighted a pretty lady. After sometime, you continued the journey to return the load, but woke up before you reach there because of the sound of fan rotating due to power supply restored.

2. What does it mean to see, talk, shake hands or help a dead person in the dream?

3. Is it wrong to eat your own food/drink in your house that you cooked yourself or inside your fridge in the dream? If so, please what's the implication?
1. It means you're doing the right thing or what you're meant to do and it will gain attention.
2. sometimes it is caused by familiar spirits, sometimes it is caused by the spirit of death, especially when it is repeated. just rebuke death in your life and in the life of anyone you love.
3. whether you cook the food or you bought it or you were served at a function or it is in your fridge, as long as you ate it in the dream, it is not good. the implication could be sickness, setback/failure, confusion. most times, some wicked spirits are behind it. when you wake up from such dreams you just cancel every evil food you have eaten in the dream immediately.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by santicruz: 6:32am On Aug 06, 2017
Thank you
TayeJiboluwa:

dragons are also giant snakes or beasts and it represents destruction. they destroy from within. that dream about your father's former house could mean delay or setback or staleness, you should renounce them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Baamivic: 6:37am On Aug 06, 2017
Op, I use to fly in my dream for longtime up to today. Sometimes, I will see people walking on ground and I will be flying, sometimes some people w block my way and I w suddenly fly higher over to d other side.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2017
I had a strange dream overnight. In the dream, my mom had just died and everyone was crying bitterly. Few days later we got a report that she's alive and someone called me to meet her somewhere. When I got there I met two of my aunties with someone putting on an armor heavier than her with pop on one leg and using crutches to walk. I didn't get to see the face of the person. One of my aunties said I should go home and wait for them. I flied bike and started calling my siblings to tell them what happened and I woke up.

P.S: My mom died 1997.

Please interpret this for me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by donk552(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Good days Rev, for the past i dream seeing myself filling teller inside banking hall.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. drawing water from a well means breakthrough or success.
2. When people die you may see them in the dream, it is just the mind that is bringing that up, it is only bad when you begin to have things to do with them in the dream. this particular dream means fear. there is a type of fear known as the fear of the dead or ghosts, normally one would not be afraid of a dead person you recognized in the dream. this person experiences fear, though it may not be the fear of the dead or ghosts.
3. The dream means God wants you to do some stuff online or God wants to do some stuff for you online.
Tnx n God bless u Sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Philmathew(m): 6:28am On Aug 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

a baby is a reno sponsibility or glory. the child they were beating means that you should save/rescue the child. in reality, this will mean that you should not allow anyone that ought not to suffer to suffer.
I dreamt that i was featured on a radio program against my wish, precisely on wazobia fm Abuja, and people were calling in and saying all kinds of offensive things. Some spirits were also conversing with people on the program in English language but will speak in hebrew/aramaic language when they want to talk to each other. This program was anchored by a man who introduced himself as a wizard and on the driving seat of the program also, is the director of operations of the department of state security. He profess to be a wizard too and claimed that they are working for president Buhari and the demon in charge of wizards and witches in Nigeria which he calls oloye to stop me from becoming the president of Nigeria. He said so many other things that i will devulge in subsequent post. At some point, in the cause of the dream, i felt like it was happening live and that the characters involved are real but so far nobody has confirmed to me that such a program was aired on wazobia fm Abuja. Now, my questions are: 1.Is there any witchcraft lord named oloye? 2. Who are these spirits whose main language is hebrew/aramaic? 3. Was there ever a program on wazobia fm Abuja with content similar to what i narrated? 4. If this is in anyway a dream, what is its interpretation?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kingstel(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. It means you're doing the right thing or what you're meant to do and it will gain attention.
2. sometimes it is caused by familiar spirits, sometimes it is caused by the spirit of death, especially when it is repeated. just rebuke death in your life and in the life of anyone you love.
3. whether you cook the food or you bought it or you were served at a function or it is in your fridge, as long as you ate it in the dream, it is not good. the implication could be sickness, setback/failure, confusion. most times, some wicked spirits are behind it. when you wake up from such dreams you just cancel every evil food you have eaten in the dream immediately.

Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
What does it mean to see a madman trying to fight you or trying to fight you and your companies as you were all walking on the road going home even though you tried to give him something to stay off the road. Please help me interpret.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Baamivic:
Op, I use to fly in my dream for longtime up to today. Sometimes, I will see people walking on ground and I will be flying, sometimes some people w block my way and I w suddenly fly higher over to d other side.
it is been spirit-filled or Spirit-led. it means youre going to be mighty or powerful or famous. some may tell you it is witchcraft, it is not. some may tell you to go for deliverance. ignore it and face the Lord.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Sapphire06:
I had a strange dream overnight. In the dream, my mom had just died and everyone was crying bitterly. Few days later we got a report that she's alive and someone called me to meet her somewhere. When I got there I met two of my aunties with someone putting on an armor heavier than her with pop on one leg and using crutches to walk. I didn't get to see the face of the person. One of my aunties said I should go home and wait for them. I flied bike and started calling my siblings to tell them what happened and I woke up.

P.S: My mom died 1997.

Please interpret this for me.
you can have this dream about people who died unnatural death or died before their time. the thing is the person is still alive in the spirit but the soul is gone and the body is gone. for example, Jesus died but his spirit did not die and because of the Holy Spirit who is powerful enough Jesus rose again, this is not a myth, even in occult they know these things. some souls are trapped here because they died before their time. Jesus could not be trapped here because he died at the right time. the familiar spirit King Saul went to brought up prophet Samuel instead of her demon because samuel did not die, he only passed away. many people have dreams of their dead relative been alive or rising from the dead, it is not deception, their spirit is alive. very soon those who have the Spirit of God will not die but will ascend up into heaven in a program called THE RAPTURE, this is not a myth too, events will tell. this is not a dream you should be worried about, live your life and be serious with God. your mother may be undead, her spirit is still around. you will have this dream about people who didnt die naturally or died before their time. some christians refute this and say that the bible says after death it is judgement and there is no second life, of course there is no second life and the scripture is saying that the life you lived before you died is what you will be judged for not the one perchance in the undead and there is no purgatory.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 08, 2017
donk552:
Good days Rev, for the past i dream seeing myself filling teller inside banking hall.
it means financial power or financial control but it looks like something that will manifest after some time.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Philmathew:

I dreamt that i was featured on a radio program against my wish, precisely on wazobia fm Abuja, and people were calling in and saying all kinds of offensive things. Some spirits were also conversing with people on the program in English language but will speak in hebrew/aramaic language when they want to talk to each other. This program was anchored by a man who introduced himself as a wizard and on the driving seat of the program also, is the director of operations of the department of state security. He profess to be a wizard too and claimed that they are working for president Buhari and the demon in charge of wizards and witches in Nigeria which he calls oloye to stop me from becoming the president of Nigeria. He said so many other things that i will devulge in subsequent post. At some point, in the cause of the dream, i felt like it was happening live and that the characters involved are real but so far nobody has confirmed to me that such a program was aired on wazobia fm Abuja. Now, my questions are: 1.Is there any witchcraft lord named oloye? 2. Who are these spirits whose main language is hebrew/aramaic? 3. Was there ever a program on wazobia fm Abuja with content similar to what i narrated? 4. If this is in anyway a dream, what is its interpretation?
you might engage demons involuntarily when you've been seen as a threat to them. the radio programme shows that a meeting was taking place in the air, the demons speaking aramaic/hebrew are occultic demons who are very proficient in languages. there is an organization known as witches and wizards association of Nigeria who came out to support Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 but a superior power overruled their injunction and prophesy. but i dont know any witchcraft lord or their name but i know they have different names in their hierarchy like in every cult. these spirits and evil personality are meeting against you because youre a threat to them, it means you have a prophetic agenda or destiny to fulfill in Nigeria, God will see you through and make it possible. it feels like the dream was happening live because it is active spiritual meeting taking place. Ask God for wisdom to be able to do what he wants you to do in Nigeria.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Baamivic: 5:12am On Aug 08, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

it is been spirit-filled or Spirit-led. it means youre going to be mighty or powerful or famous. some may tell you it is witchcraft, it is not. some may tell you to go for deliverance. ignore it and face the Lord.
Thanks sir, God will increase u in spirit and power. Some man of God use to tell me exactly what u said sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2017
Tosinex:
What does it mean to see a madman trying to fight you or trying to fight you and your companies as you were all walking on the road going home even though you tried to give him something to stay off the road. Please help me interpret.
but the man is mad, he doesnt know what he is doing and a madman could be violent and unpredictable. it means let the sleeping dog lie, avoid trouble at all cost, stay out of trouble and avoid anything that could bring trouble.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by bluetopaz: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2017
P
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

but the man is mad, he doesnt know what he is doing and a madman could be violent and unpredictable. it means let the sleeping dog lie, avoid trouble at all cost, stay out of trouble and avoid anything that could bring trouble.
thank you very much.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2017
bluetopaz:
Please what does it mean to dream of removing lizards from the mouth, I don't know how they got there but I remember getting disgusted and removing them...they were almost dead
lizard represent the spirit of poverty. it is witchcraft attack. you're winning. deal with witchcraft.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by bluetopaz: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

lizard represent the spirit of poverty. it is witchcraft attack. you're winning. deal with witchcraft.

Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2017
Cc TayeJiboluwa, ebankole, guiddoti

I really want to ask a question which sometimes bothers me sir.

I am not a pastor but i used to have dreams a lot. Almost every night i go to bed i must have dreams. Sometimes i'll just keep them to myself because the people i always tell abt my dreams sef don they tire. I cant go a day without having it and i always remember all.
I don't want to be posting them here make my own no con de de too much because i've posted some on several times which i get proper interpretations and i really appreciate.

Pls why is it like that because i no won become pastor o. Though i engaged in midnight prayers twice a week.

Here are few of my past dreams pls.

1. I had a dream that i was fetching water from multiple taps with white buckets and as i was monitoring them because some don full and some is about to and some i just put the bucket so all of a sudden i saw a blood stain on my brother cloth and as i was cleaning it with somrthing like soap and water, a razor cut him a little which resulted to more blood stain on his body.

2. I had a dream that I was swimming in a free flowing water like stream.

3. I was playing football with some guys i kno in my office and these guys are my enemy. In the dream we had an edge so they score but its very obvious that they didn't score actually wen we take a closer look but the referee want to d ojoro so i now tell the referee that if he count it as goal i'll go out of the field and wont be part of it anymore.

4. The other day i was bathing inside rain in the dream. Another day i bath then i saw different planets and i noticed saturn.

5. Last night i saw myself buying garri only.

Pls i will appreciate it if you can help me take your time to analyze this.
Thnx & God bless

More grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.