Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (290340 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
TeamLeader:
Cc TayeJiboluwa, ebankole, guiddoti

I really want to ask a question which sometimes bothers me sir.

I am not a pastor but i used to have dreams a lot. Almost every night i go to bed i must have dreams. Sometimes i'll just keep them to myself because the people i always tell abt my dreams sef don they tire. I cant go a day without having it and i always remember all.
I don't want to be posting them here make my own no con de de too much because i've posted some on several times which i get proper interpretations and i really appreciate.

Pls why is it like that because i no won become pastor o. Though i engaged in midnight prayers twice a week.

Here are few of my past dreams pls.

1. I had a dream that i was fetching water from multiple taps with white buckets and as i was monitoring them because some don full and some is about to and some i just put the bucket so all of a sudden i saw a blood stain on my brother cloth and as i was cleaning it with somrthing like soap and water, a razor cut him a little which resulted to more blood stain on his body.

2. I had a dream that I was swimming in a free flowing water like stream.

3. I was playing football with some guys i kno in my office and these guys are my enemy. In the dream we had an edge so they score but its very obvious that they didn't score actually wen we take a closer look but the referee want to d ojoro so i now tell the referee that if he count it as goal i'll go out of the field and wont be part of it anymore.

4. The other day i was bathing inside rain in the dream. Another day i bath then i saw different planets and i noticed saturn.

5. Last night i saw myself buying garri only.

Pls i will appreciate it if you can help me take your time to analyze this.
Thnx & God bless

More grace
If you do midnight prayers twice a week, you're spiritually active and you will always have dreams. It shouldn't be a bother.

1. Fetching water with white buckets means purity or holiness and anointing that bring breakthroughs. The bloodstain represent pollution, that is, there is attempt to pollute or stain the 'purity'. Be very careful. The enemy is looking for ways to stain or tarnish your righteousness.
2. means success, not marine spirits.
3. you have issues with those guys you call your enemies and it may degenerate into hatred, anger or even malice. you have to settle what you need to settle and avoid any trouble or scuffle with them.
4. bathing in the rain means blessing. seeing the planets means blessing and that you have a great destiny.
5. Maybe you're a garri man or you like garri (lol). It is your subconscious mind that is craving garri at the moment.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

If you do midnight prayers twice a week, you're spiritually active and you will always have dreams. It shouldn't be a bother.

1. Fetching water with white buckets means purity or holiness and anointing that bring breakthroughs. The bloodstain represent pollution, that is, there is attempt to pollute or stain the 'purity'. Be very careful. The enemy is looking for ways to stain or tarnish your righteousness.
3. you have issues with those guys you call your enemies and it may degenerate into hatred, anger or even malice. you have to settle what you need to settle and avoid any trouble or scuffle with them.
4. bathing in the rain means blessing. seeing the planets means blessing and that you have a great destiny.
5. Maybe you're a garri man or you like garri (lol). It is your subconscious mind that is craving garri at the moment.

God bless you sir. Am very happy getting this response from you sir.
You are spot on on that no 3 sir. Its obvious that those guys aren't in good terms with me. I've tried to make amend with them when they said i offended them that they put me for mind for almost 2 years ago (you can imagine sir and i dont even know) and they said they've forgiven me but after that i don't know what pushed me into temptation again that makes me to approach a lady among their team again which resulted into some hatred & embarrassment for me. This happened around November last year. So i just have to let them be since then. I've asked God for forgiveness sha and me and those guys are even far from each other now but we do see only once in a while.

Concerning what yu said on that number 5 ehn, na true o. I like garri sha. because i still de hustle hard.

Thnx so much i appreciate this your help. More grace sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2017
@ OP, may God continue to bless you for your kind assistance to members of this forum regarding dream interpretation.

I had a dream this morning, I saw myself like I was been told to pee on my hands and while peeing, I should keep washing my hands with my pee. So as I was peeing, I kept on washing my hands, d voice kept saying wash away your worries. What does this mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
BennieWang:
@ OP, may God continue to bless you for your kind assistance to members of this forum regarding dream interpretation.

I had a dream this morning, I saw myself like I was been told to pee on my hands and while peeing, I should keep washing my hands with my pee. So as I was peeing, I kept on washing my hands, d voice kept saying wash away your worries. What does this mean?
The dream means you should forget about all your worries. There is nothing bad about urine, in fact, it is used for healing, as a laxative and in the treatment of wounds, cuts, etc. When you're pressed to urinate, you feel uncomfortable but in the process and after you pee you feel relief and comfort and you feel good. The dream means do not worry, everything is fine.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by dragunov: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Uncle bro, I think I need your help concerning some dreams I have had. First off, I had a dream years ago while in school. I suddenly saw myself standing on a deep blue sea and I saw a very beautiful lady with flowing hair, naked, at some distance away also floating on the deep blue sea. she was slowly drifting towards me and also beckoning to me to come. I loved her in the dream. A very strong feeling. Then I woke up.

Secondly, recently I dreamt of driving a car at some fair speed and then the car stopped moving suddenly. It stopped working. I tried starting the car but it won't work. While struggling with the car, a woman clothed in white (osun worshipper) came to the car and started begging for money. I was angry with her and refused to give her anything. The car was auto transmission, so I put it on park and started it but no show. Suddenly I found myself in a rickshaw (maruwa tricycle) trying to stop it because I was behind the wheel but it kept moving backwards despite applying the brakes. So I woke up.

There was this guy I worked with (he has resigned) who was an enemy although he pretended to be a friend.He wasted no time to paint me black to our superiors and colleagues from other units whenever he had the chance to.I must say I resent this individual because of his snaky character. I saw him recently in my dreams giving me money. I also saw myself giving money to some women because I felt I was being nice doing so.
The meaning sir?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 13, 2017
dragunov:

Uncle bro, I think I need your help concerning some dreams I have had. First off, I had a dream years ago while in school. I suddenly saw myself standing on a deep blue sea and I saw a very beautiful lady with flowing hair, naked, at some distance away also floating on the deep blue sea. she was slowly drifting towards me and also beckoning to me to come. I loved her in the dream. A very strong feeling. Then I woke up.

Secondly, recently I dreamt of driving a car at some fair speed and then the car stopped moving suddenly. It stopped working. I tried starting the car but it won't work. While struggling with the car, a woman clothed in white (osun worshipper) came to the car and started begging for money. I was angry with her and refused to give her anything. The car was auto transmission, so I put it on park and started it but no show. Suddenly I found myself in a rickshaw (maruwa tricycle) trying to stop it because I was behind the wheel but it kept moving backwards despite applying the brakes. So I woke up.

There was this guy I worked with (he has resigned) who was an enemy although he pretended to be a friend.He wasted no time to paint me black to our superiors and colleagues from other units whenever he had the chance to.I must say I resent this individual because of his snaky character. I saw him recently in my dreams giving me money. I also saw myself giving money to some women because I felt I was being nice doing so.
The meaning sir?
The unclad lady in the deep blue sea is the spirit of the queen of the coast or mermaid. They come after someone whom first of all have links with them and whose glory is beautiful. You need to renounce the spirit of the queen of the coast and break any ties, covenants and agreement with them.
2. That is a spirit causing staleness, slow progress and backwardness, it should also be the mermaid, because of the presence of that osun worshiper.
3. The guy is a snake. What snakes do is to bring trouble and sorrow into people's life, like Adam and Eve and the serpent in the bible. You need to cut off from the guy spiritually. he has been bad to you. Just cancel any negative thing he has said and done about you. Giving money in the dream means blessing because the bible says it is more blessed to give than to receive.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
The dream means you should forget about all your worries. There is nothing bad about urine, in fact, it is used for healing, as a laxative and in the treatment of wounds, cuts, etc. When you're pressed to urinate, you feel uncomfortable but in the process and after you pee you feel relief and comfort and you feel good. The dream means do not worry, everything is fine.

Thanks a lot bro, fear of d unknown for jus finish me fa... grin
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 13, 2017
A very good and perfect morning to you,,,, please I would appreciate it if you can help me in my dreams just last night,,,,, I dreamed getting married with my fiancee and they are lots of people who are present,,,, what can be the meaning of this dream,,,, thanks and God bless
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2017
Cc TayeJiboluwa

Sir immediately after my midnight prayer i had a dream again and its kind of weird sir.

I traveled down to village so we were talking and gisting with my family so a small rat pass & people were like they do eat it so my brother picked it and eat it alive because the rat look so small. That one goes and i talking to my big sister about praying in the night because she was crying, lamenting on how one babalawo man stopping her from getting husband spiritually. I was confidently telling her that praying in the night will solved her marital problems and all that. My grandpa just apprear (he died few years ago) he dressed so well and begin talk nonsense sha like someone talking history so we ignored him.

I remembered my mom wanted to go out to borrow money from someone to cook food for a visitor she is expecting. She asked me if i get some money and i told her i can afford 2k but i dont remember giving her the money.

Again one of my old time friend just apprear again from nowhere with 2 small boys, and he pointed me to one of them to do something like prayer or to recite something and i refused. So he did it by himself pointing at my throat and reciting something to himself quietly. I was like wtf remove your hand joor (i withdrew his hand) so he started laughing and greeted me like an old friend. he codedly begged me for money (the scene looks like they were doing festival in my village because i saw many people in the other end following masquerade but i had nothing to do with them because they were just going on their own and they were also far from me)

so this my friend after codedly begged me from i checked my pocket and i saw 2 #50 and i wanted to give him 1 #50 but somehow the 2 came out to be #100 and i gave him and let go.

Hope isn't harmful. Thnx sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
princecharles100:
A very good and perfect morning to you,,,, please I would appreciate it if you can help me in my dreams just last night,,,,, I dreamed getting married with my fiancee and they are lots of people who are present,,,, what can be the meaning of this dream,,,, thanks and God bless
The dream means get married to her or she is ready for marriage. wink
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
TeamLeader:
Cc TayeJiboluwa

Sir immediately after my midnight prayer i had a dream again and its kind of weird sir.

I traveled down to village so we were talking and gisting with my family so a small rat pass & people were like they do eat it so my brother picked it and eat it alive because the rat look so small. That one goes and i talking to my big sister about praying in the night because she was crying, lamenting on how one babalawo man stopping her from getting husband spiritually. I was confidently telling her that praying in the night will solved her marital problems and all that. My grandpa just apprear (he died few years ago) he dressed so well and begin talk nonsense sha like someone talking history so we ignored him.

I remembered my mom wanted to go out to borrow money from someone to cook food for a visitor she is expecting. She asked me if i get some money and i told her i can afford 2k but i dont remember giving her the money.

Again one of my old time friend just apprear again from nowhere with 2 small boys, and he pointed me to one of them to do something like prayer or to recite something and i refused. So he did it by himself pointing at my throat and reciting something to himself quietly. I was like wtf remove your hand joor (i withdrew his hand) so he started laughing and greeted me like an old friend. he codedly begged me for money (the scene looks like they were doing festival in my village because i saw many people in the other end following masquerade but i had nothing to do with them because they were just going on their own and they were also far from me)

so this my friend after codedly begged me from i checked my pocket and i saw 2 #50 and i wanted to give him 1 #50 but somehow the 2 came out to be #100 and i gave him and let go.

Hope isn't harmful. Thnx sir
The rat represents the spirit of poverty, you should rebuke that. Pls pray for that your sister or let me say, remember her in your midnight prayers and intercede for her. There are people that needs prayers. your grandpa must be the spirit of the herbalist your sister is referring to. That scene with your mother means you will soon meet someone important. Finally, that your friend is trying to obtain money from you using false pretences. If you're too generous, people will defraud you. Use discretion when you're giving.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
I had a dream like, I was in a house or compound, and there is this large snake hiding somewhere and I was scared, and running away and somebody came and send it away and someone also said if we block where we need to block in the compound they won't be entering.

I dreamt again that I was like in a hostel and at a particular end of the building there were some snakes that play around there, so I quickly run passed the place to a field, and there I met some mates and we decided to play football and we said some should go and fetch water so we can use it to bath after playing the ball and then, they shared the water and I was trying to lay claim on a portion of the water and I woke up.

I also dreamt I was like in a camp with lauretta onochie, and it was as if some people wanted to fly a party for presidential position and I and somebody was asked to carry and establish the mantle/symbol for that party, it looks like a tree, like a wooden plank long and narrow at the top, we carried it and placed it down for recognition in front of the whole people while we placed our sword each, two sword in front of it to safe guard it. Then we stood behind it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tosinex:
I had a dream like, I was in a house or compound, and there is this large snake hiding somewhere and I was scared, and running away and somebody came and send it away and someone also said if we block where we need to block in the compound they won't be entering.

I dreamt again that I was like in a hostel and at a particular end of the building there were some snakes that play around there, so I quickly run passed the place to a field, and there I met some mates and we decided to play football and we said some should go and fetch water so we can use it to bath after playing the ball and then, they shared the water and I was trying to lay claim on a portion of the water and I woke up.

I also dreamt I was like in a camp with lauretta onochie, and it was as if some people wanted to fly a party for presidential position and I and somebody was asked to carry and establish the mantle/symbol for that party, it looks like a tree, like a wooden plank long and narrow at the top, we carried it and placed it down for recognition in front of the whole people while we placed our sword each, two sword in front of it to safe guard it. Then we stood behind it.
The large snake that you were afraid of means death but that has been averted. The snakes at the end of the building means some evil forces that can strike, you must remain fervent and violent in spirit. The last part means you have a destiny or calling to fulfill.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good evening Sir, I've really enjoyed reading this thread. Pls add me up on Watsapp. 07039076944. Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
issokay
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The large snake that you were afraid of means death but that has been averted. The snakes at the end of the building means some evil forces that can strike, you must remain fervent and violent in spirit. The last part means you have a destiny or calling to fulfill.
oh! Thank you for the interpretation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ezybaba(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
My fiancé have a dream that a guy beat me up seriously and in d same dream a lady try to beat her up but she was able to beat the attacker off. Please help me with d interpretation
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2017
ezybaba:
My fiancé have a dream that a guy beat me up seriously and in d same dream a lady try to beat her up but she was able to beat the attacker off. Please help me with d interpretation
the problem is with her, not you. she needs prayers. she may have a jealous spirit husband.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TRADELYN: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

the problem is with her, not you. she needs prayers. she may have a jealous spirit husband.
Please how do people get spirit husbands/wives? Through food, sex, marriage in dreams, etc?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2017
TRADELYN:

Please how do people get spirit husbands/wives? Through food, sex, marriage in dreams, etc?
pls check my writeup on this https://ggcrc..com.ng/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html . it's a lot of ways, normally from contact with demonic spirits. some people have slept with spirits who disguise as humans just like in the bible. contact with witch doctors, idols and using occultic materials also causes it..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TRADELYN: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2017
Seen.

Thanks!

TayeJiboluwa:

pls check my writeup on this https://ggcrc..com.ng/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html . it's a lot of ways, normally from contact with demonic spirits. some people have slept with spirits who disguise as humans just like in the bible. contact with witch doctors, idols and using occultic materials also causes it..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by empire2017(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
pls sir help me ,i had sex in a dream despite how i try to resist it nd weeks later,i was in dream were i went for hiv test nd was tested positive. Then i woke up nd pray, went for hiv test in 2 different hospitals nd 2 different laboratories nd the result came out negative.Yet the dream keepon reoccuring every night that i cnt get over it.i feel much depressed even as im typing this.Pls help a brother.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
empire2017:
pls sir help me ,i had sex in a dream despite how i try to resist it nd weeks later,i was in dream were i went for hiv test nd was tested positive. Then i woke up nd pray, went for hiv test in 2 different hospitals nd 2 different laboratories nd the result came out negative.Yet the dream keepon reoccuring every night that i cnt get over it.i feel much depressed even as im typing this.Pls help a brother.
you have a spiritual spouse. you need to break whatever is connecting you with her. go to https://ggcrc..com.ng/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html for prayers. email me on your progress.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Davoneskay(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please, what does it mean to give a salute in police uniform (although the salute was not too accurate but to no one in particular) while facing the mirror. And what does it mean to count some money (#20k to be precised) by using the machine used to count money in a bank.

I always see my elder brother acting as a "cog in my wheel" anytime I see him in my dream.

lastly, my sister jokingly called me "Alarepepe" in a dream. I find it hard to interpret these dream especially the "alarepepe" part. Infact, never heard that word in my life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ogbright: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
I have been following this thread and I must say you are doing a great work here @Op.

please dreamt I went to church or rather camping, it was a christian gathering and it we are to be commissioned or be comfermed according to catholic faith.

In that dream, the priest called me and gave me three sim card, mtn, airtel and glo and I woke up. thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Davoneskay:
Please, what does it mean to give a salute in police uniform (although the salute was not too accurate but to no one in particular) while facing the mirror. And what does it mean to count some money (#20k to be precised) by using the machine used to count money in a bank.

I always see my elder brother acting as a "cog in my wheel" anytime I see him in my dream.

lastly, my sister jokingly called me "Alarepepe" in a dream. I find it hard to interpret these dream especially the "alarepepe" part. Infact, never heard that word in my life.
maybe you should be in the police force. using counting machine to count money means financial wisdom or financial intelligence. you should appreciate your elder brother, he seems to be paving the way for you. the last part has to do with your sister, maybe she is not too nice.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
ogbright:
I have been following this thread and I must say you are doing a great work here @Op.

please dreamt I went to church or rather camping, it was a christian gathering and it we are to be commissioned or be comfermed according to catholic faith.

In that dream, the priest called me and gave me three sim card, mtn, airtel and glo and I woke up. thanks.
it means a gift. something like understanding.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ogbright: 2:55am On Aug 16, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by BBBlaze: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Please sir, kindly help me with this;
I can remember all the scenes in the dream, but I could remember from this part;

I saw myself in a big car(like a trailer or tipper) with some people inside(it seems we were going somewhere).
I was sitting at the front seat and the driver was driving.
The car was in slow motion, I was trying to open the door so I could come down...i eventually opened the door and at same time I was wishing the driver could stop so I could come down.

The car was still going in its slow speed, suddenly there was a bus or kekenapep(like an obstacle) across the road, the big car I was in , just drove through hitting the obstacle from the road.
Eventually, I was outside (no longer in the big car) and I was just scaring at the big car till I woke up.

Thanks sir for your anticipated help, God bless you!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cc TayeJiboluwa

Pls my sis with the interpretation of this dream.

She said

There was a very rich man so out of the multitudes of women gathered, this man picked her out of them. So they were going and this rich man gave her 3 aso oke as a gift. Along the line an old woman appeared to her that she should give her the clothes and money and my sister refused. So the old woman dragged the clothes from her and went away with it.

So she said to me in reality that a woman (her customer because she's a fashion designer). connects a man from London to her & they've been talking on phone & he is demanding to see her when he comes home because they've not met but soon.
But the dream disturbs her because she don't understand the meaning.
Note; both of them were once married before.

Thnx sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
BBBlaze:

Please sir, kindly help me with this;
I can remember all the scenes in the dream, but I could remember from this part;

I saw myself in a big car(like a trailer or tipper) with some people inside(it seems we were going somewhere).
I was sitting at the front seat and the driver was driving.
The car was in slow motion, I was trying to open the door so I could come down...i eventually opened the door and at same time I was wishing the driver could stop so I could come down.

The car was still going in its slow speed, suddenly there was a bus or kekenapep(like an obstacle) across the road, the big car I was in , just drove through hitting the obstacle from the road.
Eventually, I was outside (no longer in the big car) and I was just scaring at the big car till I woke up.

Thanks sir for your anticipated help, God bless you!
Like you said, the bus or keke napep was like an obstacle and the truck cleared it off the road. The dream is telling you to deal with every obstacle that you encounter, dont allow anything to stop you or hinder you and go and fulfill your destiny.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
TeamLeader:
Cc TayeJiboluwa

Pls my sis with the interpretation of this dream.

She said

There was a very rich man so out of the multitudes of women gathered, this man picked her out of them. So they were going and this rich man gave her 3 aso oke as a gift. Along the line an old woman appeared to her that she should give her the clothes and money and my sister refused. So the old woman dragged the clothes from her and went away with it.

So she said to me in reality that a woman (her customer because she's a fashion designer). connects a man from London to her & they've been talking on phone & he is demanding to see her when he comes home because they've not met but soon.
But the dream disturbs her because she don't understand the meaning.
Note; both of them were once married before.

Thnx sir
If it is what the rich man gave her that was snatched from her, then it is her marriage that is attacked. she needs to pray to recover the things back fast or she will lose the man or any good man to someone else. she needs to pray that any good thing in her life that she has lost should be restored.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.