Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (290230 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
guiddoti:
Your dream is revelational, in that, the dream is trying to reveal some of the distraction on your way to promise land. Your father asking you to pay is not a good sign if truly you are collecting your rightful property, and also being in the market shows familiar personality trying to sabotage your effort. Also, telling someone your dream in the dream is like telling someone your secret. In a nutshell, someone is struggling to sabotage your effort through your resources.

Thnx for your response i'll pray about it but pls help me interpret the second one.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Childofaking:
Welcome back Pastor.

I have being praying for healing for a particular ailment.
I have being dreaming that the ailment is gone. The dream has been consistent. In the last one month i ve had that dream up to 5 or 6 times or more. At a time it was every night. But in the physical the ailment is still there, what is the meaning.
The dream is the answer to your prayer. The dream means that your prayers has been heard. What you need is faith. Since the dream shows that your prayers are answered, you just need to start thanking God now believing that you're healed. Keep thanking God. You can email me with details.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
lawrykings:
I saw myself putting on a new pair of shoes in a dream
It is your glory that is been restored.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The dream is the answer to your prayer. The dream means that your prayers has been heard. What you need is faith. Since the dream shows that your prayers are answered, you just need to start thanking God now believing that you're healed. Keep thanking God. You can email me with details.

Help me with mine sir. I also sent yu an email too. Dunno if yu get it tho. Thnx
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
TeamLeader:
Cc TayeJiboluwa, guiddoti

Please help my analysis this dream

Pls its a bit lengthy pls help me decipher it because i remembered every single details of it. After my midnight prayer, i had this dream.

I was on a journey with some guys like that and we got to a place (village) we need to drop by and buy things for the journey. I noticed that my cloth has changed and when I dipped my hand in my pocket i noticed I've had extra #1000 and i was like ope o am a big boy now. We branched to get stuffs and i entered one aboki shop selling food (rice & plantain precisely). I ask the guy how much is his food he said #80 & i remembered i placed an order but i did not eat the food. One guy sitting behind me was telling me that they had a civil war in that village that some people came to attacked them in the night and 17 people were killed among the attackers.

So we proceeded that journey with my guys. One girl among us said she didn't buy anything for herself that she didn't have much and i regretted not giving her money since i had extra 1k. Still on the journey, we got to another place again and all of a sudden someone called me, i didn't hear so another person told me that someone is calling me and when i went to meet him, behold he was my late dad (he died 5years ago) and the place was inside market. He bought foodstuffs for me that i should take it home that i should give the seller #200 but i don't remember giving the #200 to the seller.

Journey continues again and at this point, i am not sure whether i saw another vision or my dad that showed me but I saw one of the girl i was traveling with and when i was about telling her what i saw, she said she was tired and i noticed its hunger so i told her we should stop along a shop that i'll buy her something to eat for the journey ahead, she was kind of happy.

We branched and i noticed she has changed to a guy like that i know in my company and he carried a big bottle water from the shop. He wanted to pay for it and i noticed he doesn't have much so i obliged and i gave him #200 to pay, he collected it.

So on our way, i explained to the girl the vision i saw about her that i saw her on another journey and she was changing her clothes like on every day and facing serious challenges on the journey but later got married to a soldier but at the back of my own mind, i kind of having interest in her so i was scared to tell her that she got married to a soldier so that she might not change her mind in marrying me because i noticed she liked me.

Note:

1. Am not married yet but i have a girl and we are planning to settle down in January next year.

2. I've once had a dream some months ago that someone from my company begged me for money that he wants to eat and i remembered clearly that i gave him the same #200. Any coincidence? What's the significance of #200 note in my dreams and why its the people in my company thats always collect it from my dreams.

Thnx sir and i hope den no de follow me from village again sir.

Awaits your response sir.
I don't think anybody is following you from your village. But the dream shows that you have money, you may say you dont but that is your dream. The dream is telling you to be a blessing to people because the Lord has given you the grace to have, even if you say you dont. Even some rich people dont have money, they are always broke and in debt. Even if you say you dont have or you're managing but the Lord has given you the grace to have, give when you're asked to, the Lord has bless you financially but you need to be a blessing to people by supporting them. Some people that you think they have money cant even bless or help others because they are financially constrained but i am sure God has given you the grace to give. If you have lost a loved one, you may see them in the dream, that should not be a concern except in strange scenario. The people in your company are people you're familiar with, that is why you see them in the dream and the two hundred naira is just a denomination. Dont be afraid to give and bless others, you will always have and you will always be a blessing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
TeamLeader:
Second dream goes thus

I was in a building with many people (crowd in thousands) and some men are about to rob the people. I don't know how come i just found myself outside the building watching as those thieves were robbing/searching the people one after the other.

Now from where i was standing I saw 2 small girls. One selling sugar and other stuff and other selling raw pap. All of a sudden, the girl selling pap mistakingly pushes the other and part of her sugar was poured on the floor and went away and the girl became angry.
So i called the girl selling the sugar and ask her like how much will that wasted one could cost knowing fully well that they might beat her up at home and she she doesn't know but like #50 so i decided to pay for it.

As i was looking for change, all of a sudden 2 people became a seller of hand bills and books like dat and i was one of them and an elderly man just came to dash us money. He gave my second money and he gave me #100 and i was happy that i have finally found change to give the girl selling sugar. But before that man gave me the #100, he prayed so hard on it about his own problem, i was watching him and while praying he was touching the #500 i wanted to change earlier.
When he finished i did not put the money inside my pocket i put it on the floor and place one small stone on the #100 and later when i called the girl selling the sugar, she told me that i should not worry again like the wasted one is just small that she can cover up.
This dream is similar to the first one, you will always have, that is the grace that God has giving you and you shouldn't mind to support/help/bless others. Another thing is that man that prayed all his problem on money before giving you means evil money, we know some people do that, not knowing it is occultism, they pray all their problems on something or money and then go and give the thing to another person thinking that their problem will go away. Rebuke and cast out every evil money in your life in Jesus name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

I don't think anybody is following you from your village. But the dream shows that you have money, you may say you dont but that is your dream. The dream is telling you to be a blessing to people because the Lord has given you the grace to have, even if you say you dont. Even some rich people dont have money, they are always broke and in debt. Even if you say you dont have or you're managing but the Lord has given you the grace to have, give when you're asked to, the Lord has bless you financially but you need to be a blessing to people by supporting them. Some people that you think they have money cant even bless or help others because they are financially constrained but i am sure God has given you the grace to give. If you have lost a loved one, you may see them in the dream, that should not be a concern except in strange scenario. The people in your company are people you're familiar with, that is why you see them in the dream and the two hundred naira is just a denomination. Dont be afraid to give and bless others, you will always have and you will always be a blessing.

Thnx pastor. God bless you sir. But seeing my late dad buying foodstuffs for me and the girl on the journey i hope she is the am with presently
Re: Your Dreams Explained by lawrykings(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by guiddoti: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2017
TeamLeader:
Second dream goes thus

I was in a building with many people (crowd in thousands) and some men are about to rob the people. I don't know how come i just found myself outside the building watching as those thieves were robbing/searching the people one after the other.

Now from where i was standing I saw 2 small girls. One selling sugar and other stuff and other selling raw pap. All of a sudden, the girl selling pap mistakingly pushes the other and part of her sugar was poured on the floor and went away and the girl became angry.
So i called the girl selling the sugar and ask her like how much will that wasted one could cost knowing fully well that they might beat her up at home and she she doesn't know but like #50 so i decided to pay for it.

As i was looking for change, all of a sudden 2 people became a seller of hand bills and books like dat and i was one of them and an elderly man just came to dash us money. He gave my second money and he gave me #100 and i was happy that i have finally found change to give the girl selling sugar. But before that man gave me the #100, he prayed so hard on it about his own problem, i was watching him and while praying he was touching the #500 i wanted to change earlier.
When he finished i did not put the money inside my pocket i put it on the floor and place one small stone on the #100 and later when i called the girl selling the sugar, she told me that i should not worry again like the wasted one is just small that she can cover up.
The dream is similar to the first dream but with some secret. For the fact that you are one of the people selling books n hand bills, you have the information which contains the secret. And elderly man praying on the money is the secret to the first dream. When you want to give your resources, pray before given. Thank you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Once again sir pls what does it mean to be Bathing inside rain in a dream
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Childofaking: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by guiddoti: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
TeamLeader:
It is very bad. It is an affliction and attack on you. You need protection like having umbrella, which is the power of God.If it was water fall, that would have been showers of blessing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChiomaMee: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Good afternoon sir.

In recent times, I've been having series of dreams about my hair.

1st dream:
In the dream, I saw that my hair has been relaxed(in real life, I don't apply it to my hair). I felt really sad in the dream

2nd dream:
My hair was cut short

3rd dream:
I was combing my hair and it was breaking seriously. I had a large amount of my hair in the comb.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
TeamLeader:
Bathing in the dream is not a bad thing. To be in the rain in the dream is not a bad thing. Bathing means cleansing or purging. We cant be extreme about interpreting dreams.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by afagha(f): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good evening, please help me interpret.I saw myself in the dream at a woman's stall where they sell watermelons. So I asked her how much they are sold for and she told me the least price is 100 naira and the highest price is 350. So in the dream I remember thinking to myself that since my husband is not around ill buy the 100 naira own(my husband wasn't at home truly in real life). So I bought it and when I got home,i opened it with a knife and found that it was white inside and I said to myself what kind of disappointment watermelon is this one? How will I make a smoothie with this? I then used a spoon to scrape the white part and saw some pink watermelon under and said this is not so bad afterall and then I woke up. Please help me interpret. Thank you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
ChiomaMee:

Good afternoon sir.

In recent times, I've been having series of dreams about my hair.

1st dream:
In the dream, I saw that my hair has been relaxed(in real life, I don't apply it to my hair). I felt really sad in the dream

2nd dream:
My hair was cut short

3rd dream:
I was combing my hair and it was breaking seriously. I had a large amount of my hair in the comb.
The hair of a woman in the dream normally signify her glory and her wealth and the dream shows that it has been tampered with. Don't be afraid. There is a beautiful thing about your glory and you know it. Pray that every attack on your glory should be nullified in Jesus name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
afagha:
Good evening, please help me interpret.I saw myself in the dream at a woman's stall where they sell watermelons. So I asked her how much they are sold for and she told me the least price is 100 naira and the highest price is 350. So in the dream I remember thinking to myself that since my husband is not around ill buy the 100 naira own(my husband wasn't at home truly in real life). So I bought it and when I got home,i opened it with a knife and found that it was white inside and I said to myself what kind of disappointment watermelon is this one? How will I make a smoothie with this? I then used a spoon to scrape the white part and saw some pink watermelon under and said this is not so bad afterall and then I woke up. Please help me interpret. Thank you.
Maybe you thought because your husband wasn't around, you will have to manage because that seems to be the kind of watermelon the #100 could get you but if your husband had been around you could have bought a better one for a higher price. The thing is whether your husband is around or not you can get what you want, the dream is a blessing, you can still get whatever you want, eat whatever you like, be whatever you want to be.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

wat does having a baby girl on ur back mean,i had this dream thrice, d 2 tyms all was well but d 3rd time in d dream i dropped d baby & told her dat she was a burden & y didnt her family members take care of her then i left,i later came back & pick her up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by donk552(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2017
I always see myself taking lunch with my former coursemate
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2017
I was in a meeting of United Nations,where there was an election of a Nigerian into an office to head.There were 2 groups PDP and APC contesting for d position one from each.Seems I was eligible to vote not to be voted for even though I don't belong to any of them.I was fronting for d APC candidate,seems I stand to gain something if he wins.I voted for him,surprisingly the PDP guys all voted for me.
Looking at it,3 PDP guys voted for me n only me voted for d other guy
Re: Your Dreams Explained by bluetopaz: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good evening Bros... Help me interprete this dream. Although it's short. I dreamt I was going somewhere maybe to deliver something, and when I got to a point I saw a lady in my church part of the choir department, she was carrying a big load on her head and she told me that I'm taking the wrong direction, and I realized so, and I turned back walking towards where I was coming from and we were walking towards the same direction that leads to a big market and terminals. That's all I could remember.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by emprorfk(m): 12:30am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2017
Preetiex:
wat does having a baby girl on ur back mean,i had this dream thrice, d 2 tyms all was well but d 3rd time in d dream i dropped d baby & told her dat she was a burden & y didnt her family members take care of her then i left,i later came back & pick her up
it is the glory of God on you that attracts children to you and you see this in the dream. Children went to Jesus and the disciples kicked them out and Jesus had to rebuke them for that. And we know that children are also crazy about celebrities who are also ambassadors of the glory of God, just that some of them misuse it. A man may have glory given to him, like the glory of man, but the glory of God is given to some men who have things to do here. And the thing is, the glory will cause you a lot and you will have problems but God will see you through, like Joseph who exposed himself through dreams, Job who was beloved by God, Abraham. Another thing is when the glory of God is on your life, you will have to take responsibility for other people, you will have to help people and you mustnt get tired of it. This August, Pastor E A Adeboye of RCCG would be fasting for seventy days for other people, not for himself and family, fasting is not sweet but he had to cuz it is a responsibility. Seeing children in the dream is glory, but that glory, work has to be done because the enemy hates anyone who has the glory.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2017
donk552:
I always see myself taking lunch with my former coursemate
is it a particular/same coursemate or different? either way you need to pray against any evil food you must have eaten in the past. seeing your former coursemate is something, dining or having lunch with them is something else.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2017
debeginin:
I was in a meeting of United Nations,where there was an election of a Nigerian into an office to head.There were 2 groups PDP and APC contesting for d position one from each.Seems I was eligible to vote not to be voted for even though I don't belong to any of them.I was fronting for d APC candidate,seems I stand to gain something if he wins.I voted for him,surprisingly the PDP guys all voted for me.
Looking at it,3 PDP guys voted for me n only me voted for d other guy
it means greatness and promotion.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 02, 2017
bluetopaz:
I dreamt I was breastfeeding a baby. Though I am not pregnant, I am very curious as to its meaning
breastfeeding a baby in the dream is spirit spouse. These type of spirit spouse are mainly marine spirits. Here is a link to deal with that: https://ggcrc..com.ng/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2017
thanks so much op, somedays ago i dreamt of a child sitting on d ground & i feel d child was sad sudenly some children appear wearing d same clothes & form a circle around d child & started beating d child(i wasnt present in d dream but i can see wat is happening & i dont knw if d child is he/she),in anoda 1 my sister was having a baby boy on her back,she remove d baby & gave him 2 me then i notice dat d baby is none of her sons,i collected d baby & hold him to my side
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2017
i like children & they like being around me too
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Tosinex:
Good evening Bros... Help me interprete this dream. Although it's short. I dreamt I was going somewhere maybe to deliver something, and when I got to a point I saw a lady in my church part of the choir department, she was carrying a big load on her head and she told me that I'm taking the wrong direction, and I realized so, and I turned back walking towards where I was coming from and we were walking towards the same direction that leads to a big market and terminals. That's all I could remember.
That lady needs help. Carrying a heavy load in the dream is bad. Pray for her as God leads you and maybe talk to her. God may even be saying another thing in that dream cuz im sure you're not married, or are you?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Preetiex:
i like children & they like being around me too
true..it is the glory of God in your life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2017
emprorfk:
i always dream of having sex...... and i use to always dream of seen myself wearing my primary or secondary school uniform and sitting in the classroom or playin inside the school.... i am very confuse.. i realy need your help... am 29y
frequent sex in the dream is spiritual marriage or you can go extreme and say spirit spouse. the spirit behind it could also bring retardation. the thing may be in the family line, like serpents or polygamy. you can use this link for prayers: https://ggcrc..com.ng/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.