Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,659 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288905 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by preciousnobel(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
I saw my self walk into a class where I saw some of my coursemates, later we were given exam papers to write. I sat beside a friend (also a coursemate) , I was suprised to see the papers and even told my friend that I didn't prepare for the exam. The exam paper given to was Government.I complained to my friend that I did n' t register for Gorvernment but biology, at that moment he also checked his paper and could see that it was biology given to him. We exchanged the papers and I started answering the questions. It seemed he had answered some of the questions but I found it hard to answer the rest and resorted to copying from notes. I was caught several times by invigilators with each taking the notes he found on me away. Pls what does this dream means. It is not the first time I would see myself having impromptu exams in dreams.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Good evening, pls help me with the interpretation of these dreams.
1) I dreamed that I was in a commercial bus, we are going somewhere, I was sitting in between a man and my brother. That man gave me 100 Euro. I collected it and the man dropped from the bus as if he has reach his destination. After he dropped my brother was abusing me that I was not the social type and I woke up.
2) I was outside a flat with some of evangelical team in my church( I don't know if there is a program) in that dream that flat belongs to me. We all noticed that water was coming out of that flat. I opened the flat and other followed me to know where the water was coming from. A pipe in the kitchen busted and has caused flood. A footmat was soaked, I want to go and dry it. I saw the people that entered with me going thru a document they saw on chair, they have been looking for that document in that department.
3) I was in a place, ia wanted to leave the place, I couldn't because the road was flooded, people cant pass. It was a serious flood, I was asking a lady she looks like my colleague in the office who will I pass, I was worried immediately I turned to to look at the flood, it dried up and I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by enigmatic16(f): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. Going back to secondary school will be backwardness. But since you didn't go, pray against staleness or stagnancy.

2. Having a haircut in the dream is bad. Thank God it didn't happen. Pray against hidden enemies.

3. Means rejection.

4 & 5 might mean you're going to have a baby. It also means blessing or gift.

Please i sent u a mail jus now, i hope to recieve ur reply soonest. Tank u n God bless u.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
omololu251:
Hello Sir, happy new month sir.
pls I had a dream that I want to do wedding, I am already at the wedding location but I have not dressed up. I later remember I didn't take the shoe I want to wear from home and my wife is already dancing towards the entrance of the venue. I now call my younger brother that is at home to please bring my shoe for me,i was crying a little.
it means marital delay/marital failure or delay in marriage. pray for marital favour. even if you're married, still pray well about your marriage.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Good Morning,

Had the following dreams for interpretation.
1.Drove a Car into a university building,but
there was a uniformed lady redirecting cars
to another place,she was telling me that men
on uniform are having their meeting here....

2.I went upstairs of a particular building and
urinated in the toilet.....

3.in the same university building,a particular
uniformed lady was checking people's shoes
to make sure they are wearing a particular
shoe allowed in the place...She was flashing
touch light on people's leg to see their shoes
to know if they are putting on the right
shoe...Alot of people were stopped on that
spot...When I came down from the building I
went to urinate I brought out a solid leather
palm-Slippers from a bag I was carrying and
put them on....When I came to that spot,the
lady flashed her touch light on my foot,and
noticed that I was putting the right
shoe....She could not stop me as everybody
was looking at my shoe....I have never seen
this particular Palm-Slippers with me in
reality....There was also a socks I was putting
on...

Thanks for interpreting.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface2(f): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2017
Good morning sir.
Please help me with this dream interpretation
My friend was taking my out but there was s serious traffic on the road.A little boy changed something ( I'm guessing tyre) and he paid him.
The traffic was getting worst so he reverse,suddenly the car started going out of control and the brake wasn't working either.so he was destroying things on the way( he was trying not to hit people) and we packed in 1 large compound (neighbor's house) and we came down.
Then i saw my aunt(she waa looking different and weird ) sitting among some women in the compound and i told my friend who she was and that she was not suppose to be there cos she stays abroad.Then my friend ran into an uncompleted puzzle like building and i ran after him then stopped(i was asking myself y i ran inside dat i don't know if he wants to harm or use me for ritual)so i ran out the way i came and was happy i was able to recognize it.
Outside my friend came out and we entered the car and i said to him that i dont knw if my aunt saw me or not and she heard me and she started hauling insults on me and my mom and sitting beside her was another of my aunty and both of them were insulting us and my friend hit them as he was trying reverse and i looked back they disappeared. My friend then said i will buy medicine for him when we get to a chemist and i asked him how am i going to come down wen the car brake was not working .then i woke up.

Mom dream
She saw my friend leaving our compound and he codedly threw white native chalk into our compound and she shouted at hom to pick what he threw on the floor.then she woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2017
preciousnobel:
I saw my self walk into a class where I saw some of my coursemates, later we were given exam papers to write. I sat beside a friend (also a coursemate) , I was suprised to see the papers and even told my friend that I didn't prepare for the exam. The exam paper given to was Government.I complained to my friend that I did n' t register for Gorvernment but biology, at that moment he also checked his paper and could see that it was biology given to him. We exchanged the papers and I started answering the questions. It seemed he had answered some of the questions but I found it hard to answer the rest and resorted to copying from notes. I was caught several times by invigilators with each taking the notes he found on me away. Pls what does this dream means. It is not the first time I would see myself having impromptu exams in dreams.
There are things youre not prepared for in life and they can happen to you. Things you dont expect, things you dont want, things you dont desire, things that are unpleasant, yet they happen. It happens all the time. This is what this dream is revealing to you. I think God is telling you to be prepared and brace. There are things that might happen and you have to be prepared. But trust God, if anything happens, he is there with you. exam in the dream means a temporary challenge. Pls be strong in the Lord and be close to God, whatever challenge you go through or pass through, he is there with you and will see you through. Have faith.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2017
OLAFIMIX:
Good evening, pls help me with the interpretation of these dreams.
1) I dreamed that I was in a commercial bus, we are going somewhere, I was sitting in between a man and my brother. That man gave me 100 Euro. I collected it and the man dropped from the bus as if he has reach his destination. After he dropped my brother was abusing me that I was not the social type and I woke up.
2) I was outside a flat with some of evangelical team in my church( I don't know if there is a program) in that dream that flat belongs to me. We all noticed that water was coming out of that flat. I opened the flat and other followed me to know where the water was coming from. A pipe in the kitchen busted and has caused flood. A footmat was soaked, I want to go and dry it. I saw the people that entered with me going thru a document they saw on chair, they have been looking for that document in that department.
3) I was in a place, ia wanted to leave the place, I couldn't because the road was flooded, people cant pass. It was a serious flood, I was asking a lady she looks like my colleague in the office who will I pass, I was worried immediately I turned to to look at the flood, it dried up and I woke up.
1. The 100 Euro means favour. Maybe youre not the social type but that doesnt mean anything.

2. The presence of the evangelical team means the presence of God or His Spirit. the water also means Spirit. The document that they have been looking for that they found means breakthrough.

3. The flood that dried up means breakthrough.

There is something strange, great and pleasant about you. You better be close to God, I know what these dreams says, it is beautiful.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning,

Had the following dreams for interpretation.
1.Drove a Car into a university building,but
there was a uniformed lady redirecting cars
to another place,she was telling me that men
on uniform are having their meeting here....

2.I went upstairs of a particular building and
urinated in the toilet.....

3.in the same university building,a particular
uniformed lady was checking people's shoes
to make sure they are wearing a particular
shoe allowed in the place...She was flashing
touch light on people's leg to see their shoes
to know if they are putting on the right
shoe...Alot of people were stopped on that
spot...When I came down from the building I
went to urinate I brought out a solid leather
palm-Slippers from a bag I was carrying and
put them on....When I came to that spot,the
lady flashed her touch light on my foot,and
noticed that I was putting the right
shoe....She could not stop me as everybody
was looking at my shoe....I have never seen
this particular Palm-Slippers with me in
reality....There was also a socks I was putting
on...

Thanks for interpreting.
But are you a uniformed man? are you trying to become a uniformed personnel? if yes then that is the way, but if no...it seems the dream is talking about your future in uniformed service.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2017
Chineseface2:
Good morning sir.
Please help me with this dream interpretation
My friend was taking my out but there was s serious traffic on the road.A little boy changed something ( I'm guessing tyre) and he paid him.
The traffic was getting worst so he reverse,suddenly the car started going out of control and the brake wasn't working either.so he was destroying things on the way( he was trying not to hit people) and we packed in 1 large compound (neighbor's house) and we came down.
Then i saw my aunt(she waa looking different and weird ) sitting among some women in the compound and i told my friend who she was and that she was not suppose to be there cos she stays abroad.Then my friend ran into an uncompleted puzzle like building and i ran after him then stopped(i was asking myself y i ran inside dat i don't know if he wants to harm or use me for ritual)so i ran out the way i came and was happy i was able to recognize it.
Outside my friend came out and we entered the car and i said to him that i dont knw if my aunt saw me or not and she heard me and she started hauling insults on me and my mom and sitting beside her was another of my aunty and both of them were insulting us and my friend hit them as he was trying reverse and i looked back they disappeared. My friend then said i will buy medicine for him when we get to a chemist and i asked him how am i going to come down wen the car brake was not working .then i woke up.

Mom dream
She saw my friend leaving our compound and he codedly threw white native chalk into our compound and she shouted at hom to pick what he threw on the floor.then she woke up

1. car losing control and break not working means danger. hitting those people while trying to reverse means danger. that you were suspecting he might harm you or do something bad to you means danger. this friend is dangerous.

2. This very friend is dangerous.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChiomaMee: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Good afternoon sir

I dreamt and saw myself with a guy. Like I was happily married with him. In the dream I felt fulfilled, lucky and happy.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChiomaMee: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Good afternoon sir

I dreamt and saw myself with a guy. Like I was happily married with him. In the dream I felt fulfilled, lucky, happy and proud of him
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
ChiomaMee:
Good afternoon sir

I dreamt and saw myself with a guy. Like I was happily married with him. In the dream I felt fulfilled, lucky, happy and proud of him
it may be your imagination or fantasy that you're seeing in the dream. Keep it up, your dream will come true.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by hemartins(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

it may be your imagination or fantasy that you're seeing in the dream. Keep it up, your dream will come true.

Is it good to have fantasies and does fantasies come through?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
hemartins:

Is it good to have fantasies and does fantasies come through?
well, the bible says He will grant you the desires of your heart. That is like fantasy. Fantasies will come through if it is right, good and if you believe and work hard at it. It is not bad to fantasize as long as it is right, pure and good. He came to give you life-abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by hemartins(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

well, the bible says He will grant you the desires of your heart. That is like fantasy. Fantasies will come through if it is right, good and if you believe and work hard at it. It is not bad to fantasize as long as it is right, pure and good. He came to give you life-abundantly.

Thanks Bro
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Paulscholari(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
I dreamt and see my neighbors house on the left and right interwoven with mine, like face me and face you. And we are all using one line of light, and there was light, and I decided to get a second line, and I bought the wire and put it on the path to connect the wire around the ceiling, my neighbor from the left was like, ah! Are we not supposed to connect this line together, she was now reporting me to my neighbor on the right, and that was now like how can you be connecting second line of light what about us, and I was telling them and explaining that look I just put the wire on the ceiling, i have not connected it yet na... Kindly help me interprete.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Paulscholari:
I dreamt and see my neighbors house on the left and right interwoven with mine, like face me and face you. And we are all using one line of light, and there was light, and I decided to get a second line, and I bought the wire and put it on the path to connect the wire around the ceiling, my neighbor from the left was like, ah! Are we not supposed to connect this line together, she was now reporting me to my neighbor on the right, and that was now like how can you be connecting second line of light what about us, and I was telling them and explaining that look I just put the wire on the ceiling, i have not connected it yet na... Kindly help me interprete.
You want to take a step but some people are not too comfortable with the step you want to take. Dont be distracted from what you want to do, if it is the right thing to do, do it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Iamoilprince(m): 4:49am On Sep 03, 2017
@tayejiboluwa,

Good morning all,

I dreamt I got married to one girl I buy things from, then after the wedding, we took pictures, I don't really like the girl, infact I was even trying to hide the wedding pictures so people won't know because I had the intention of getting married again to someone I really like which is my present girlfriend. I think certain situation led me to her.

In real life; the girl is someone I don't like at all for anything. I don't like anything about her. And she's not even my girlfriend.

I have a girlfriend I truly love and wish to marry but I am surprised she wasn't the one I saw in my dream. I have been praying lately for God to reveal if my girlfriend is my wife.

Please help me interpret.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Cc tayeJiboluwa

What does It mean to swear with onces life when threatened.

There was a very rich man (our overall leader) in my company. So in the dream he came to work (his office, the office somehow look like my principal office in my sec school days). I don't really kno what he saw sha but he now called some of us as leaders available and all of a sudden, he took 2 peeled boiled eggs in his hands, pinned me down (like threatened) that i shld swear if i didn't kno anything about what happened: and this what happened:
When he came to his office somebody put food (amala) in his office as if the person knows he will eat it. Whether the person put something inside or not i don't know. I don't even kno how thr food got there. And when he was talking to us he brought out the food and he actually ate some of it.

So later he just came and pinned me down with 2 peeled boiled eggs in his hand for my stomach that i should confess and swear, so i said to him that i didn't know anything and i swore in the dream with my life. He also ask me whether i see any mat, i said no that i saw one with one of my friend in his office but i was not really sure if i saw the mat actually so he released me.

Hope it isn't harmful
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2017
Iamoilprince:
@tayejiboluwa,

Good morning all,

I dreamt I got married to one girl I buy things from, then after the wedding, we took pictures, I don't really like the girl, infact I was even trying to hide the wedding pictures so people won't know because I had the intention of getting married again to someone I really like which is my present girlfriend. I think certain situation led me to her.

In real life; the girl is someone I don't like at all for anything. I don't like anything about her. And she's not even my girlfriend.

I have a girlfriend I truly love and wish to marry but I am surprised she wasn't the one I saw in my dream. I have been praying lately for God to reveal if my girlfriend is my wife.

Please help me interpret.
it is evil marriage. marriage against your wish in the dream which is forced is evil marriage, not spirit spouse. It is women mainly that have this dream of forced marriage. There are spirits that cause people to marry who they are not supposed to marry or who they dont intend to marry, that is why many are lamenting and regretting their marriage now, it is not their fault. Many have been killed by their spouses, it is evil marriage. some of the spirits behind these are idols and idolatry, witchcraft, occultic attachments. Just pray that you will not miss it in marriage. Because even the person you think is right for you may turn out may turn out to be opposite. Even Nigerian marriages are failing at a dangerous pace now. Just pray that you will not miss it in marriage and pray for divine favour in marriage.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2017
TeamLeader:
Cc tayeJiboluwa

What does It mean to swear with onces life when threatened.

There was a very rich man (our overall leader) in my company. So in the dream he came to work (his office, the office somehow look like my principal office in my sec school days). I don't really kno what he saw sha but he now called some of us as leaders available and all of a sudden, he took 2 peeled boiled eggs in his hands, pinned me down (like threatened) that i shld swear if i didn't kno anything about what happened: and this what happened:
When he came to his office somebody put food (amala) in his office as if the person knows he will eat it. Whether the person put something inside or not i don't know. I don't even kno how thr food got there. And when he was talking to us he brought out the food and he actually ate some of it.

So later he just came and pinned me down with 2 peeled boiled eggs in his hand for my stomach that i should confess and swear, so i said to him that i didn't know anything and i swore in the dream with my life. He also ask me whether i see any mat, i said no that i saw one with one of my friend in his office but i was not really sure if i saw the mat actually so he released me.

Hope it isn't harmful
If there is any trouble in your place of work or anywhere, you will come clean. But pray that there will be no trouble or implication for you in your place of work. Though it is not good to swear, not in the dream but in reality.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anenecaf(m): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Well done Brother Taye, is actually been a long time. I'm glad your still helping out here. Please I have some dreams that I need help understanding.

1)I had a trance and I heard Dr olukoya praying and he said "Receive the power of God in Jesus name". Afterwards I heard an unknown man of God preaching in the radio then the voice part cut off and my eyes were opened to see a board and on it there were many unknown items tied up each in something like clothes to cover them.

2)In this dream I saw a colleague (a driver) from where I worked previously. He knelt down and I began to pray prophetically for him and I prayed like this " By the power in the blood of Jesus between now and 21 days you shall get a good job" and I woke up.

3)In this dream, I saw a friend but am no longer in the same state with him anymore because I relocated earlier this year. He stays in a selfcon of abt 180k but in the dream he was telling me that he now stays/moved into an apartment of 500k which is like a 3-bedroom flat & that he needs more things to put inside etc and I woke up.

4) My friend had this dream. In the dream, she was also dreaming that she was the only person that had the cure for an unknown disease and people were envious of her but she herself was not satisfied as she felt destined for another thing and not the curer of the disease. She kept on seeing bottled water like if she prayed or was in a trance she kept seeing it. When she woke up from the dream (still inside a dream) , she started looking for her phone to call and ask me the meaning of the dream. When she found the phone and dialled my phone number she woke up in real life (physical)
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 5:25am On Sep 04, 2017
Cc TayeJiboluwa

Sir i want you to help me clarify this.

I was in a place and the place looks like our family house back in the village because i saw some of my siblings and all of a sudden i and my girlfriend whom am planning to marry by January, moved out of the house (to the opposite of the house at the front).
We moved to a small place, that place is very small and its an open place as well. So in that place she was fetching water like a tap water rushing from up into gegs and i really dont know whether i told her i was hungry or not but we both sat together as if we just finished eaten food because she stood up that she's going to buy indomie that she was not satisfied. Whether we ate any food i cant really say but i did not see any food.

Note: Right now we're both looking for a new apartment to park into. And

I really want to ask sir if someone is eating or has eaten food in a dream maybe in the past WILL THEY SEE THE FOOD PHYSICALLY IN THE DREAM because i have not seen any and my instinct keeps telling me maybe i have eaten or i have not eaten any food even before ths dream. So that i will know where to direct my prayers sir.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface2(f): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. car losing control and break not working means danger. hitting those people while trying to reverse means danger. that you were suspecting he might harm you or do something bad to you means danger. this friend is dangerous.

2. This very friend is dangerous.

Thanks very much sir
What about my aunties that was cursing me what does that mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TRADELYN: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

if youre prayerful, and if you suspend all activities 30 minutes before you sleep, no phones, no tv..
Also have some quite time during the day..

Good Day,

I dreamt that there was a serious riot in my community that made many to flee their home and properties.

It seems I was sleeping alone in the house when it broke out. the heavy noise from the riot (or like a war) woke me up. I looked through the window about everything going on around me.

Later about three guys tried to enter my room and I made them realised I was inside thinking they will turn back since there was a Navy officer among the three guys, but one of them used force to enter into my room and they started asking me why I did not open for them. They are actually stealing people's properties. The Navy officer and myslef started a sort of gentleman chat. I tried to calm him down by telling some nice things like:
I like his uniform.
I would love to join the Navy too, etc. In reality, I really do not like uniform jobs.

Then I woke up.

Thanks!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2017
Anenecaf:
Well done Brother Taye, is actually been a long time. I'm glad your still helping out here. Please I have some dreams that I need help understanding.

1)I had a trance and I heard Dr olukoya praying and he said "Receive the power of God in Jesus name". Afterwards I heard an unknown man of God preaching in the radio then the voice part cut off and my eyes were opened to see a board and on it there were many unknown items tied up each in something like clothes to cover them.

2)In this dream I saw a colleague (a driver) from where I worked previously. He knelt down and I began to pray prophetically for him and I prayed like this " By the power in the blood of Jesus between now and 21 days you shall get a good job" and I woke up.

3)In this dream, I saw a friend but am no longer in the same state with him anymore because I relocated earlier this year. He stays in a selfcon of abt 180k but in the dream he was telling me that he now stays/moved into an apartment of 500k which is like a 3-bedroom flat & that he needs more things to put inside etc and I woke up.

4) My friend had this dream. In the dream, she was also dreaming that she was the only person that had the cure for an unknown disease and people were envious of her but she herself was not satisfied as she felt destined for another thing and not the curer of the disease. She kept on seeing bottled water like if she prayed or was in a trance she kept seeing it. When she woke up from the dream (still inside a dream) , she started looking for her phone to call and ask me the meaning of the dream. When she found the phone and dialled my phone number she woke up in real life (physical)
1. You have the power of God, those items you see must be detained destinies, glory that needs to be released, set free. You have not started your work, there are destinies to be released, people's glory to be released. I hope you have been to the bible school you wanted to go. The power of God that you have received is to do something, to set people free.

2. Means the power of God and the spirit of prophecy.

3. Means blessing. You must be blessed, this guy is blessed, it is your turn to be blessed.

4. This your friend has achieved some things but she will still achieve more and she knows. The bottled water means blessing or anointing or grace.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2017
TeamLeader:
Cc TayeJiboluwa

Sir i want you to help me clarify this.

I was in a place and the place looks like our family house back in the village because i saw some of my siblings and all of a sudden i and my girlfriend whom am planning to marry by January, moved out of the house (to the opposite of the house at the front).
We moved to a small place, that place is very small and its an open place as well. So in that place she was fetching water like a tap water rushing from up into gegs and i really dont know whether i told her i was hungry or not but we both sat together as if we just finished eaten food because she stood up that she's going to buy indomie that she was not satisfied. Whether we ate any food i cant really say but i did not see any food.

Note: Right now we're both looking for a new apartment to park into. And

I really want to ask sir if someone is eating or has eaten food in a dream maybe in the past WILL THEY SEE THE FOOD PHYSICALLY IN THE DREAM because i have not seen any and my instinct keeps telling me maybe i have eaten or i have not eaten any food even before ths dream. So that i will know where to direct my prayers sir.

Thank you and God bless
To find oneself back in the family house, former house, in the village normally happens and it means some things has happened in the past that has not been addressed. The dream means that you will marry and start a family. Yes, you have to see the food in the dream before you eat it. And if you're not sure if you've eaten in the dream at any time or not, a simple prayer like, 'every evil food that i have eaten in the dream, be cancelled in Jesus name' would clear that. You can always say that prayer anytime you eat in the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Chineseface2:

Thanks very much sir
What about my aunties that was cursing me what does that mean
These your aunties will not curse you in real life but if you're under the influence of somebody dirty or with the wrong person and in the wrong place, one will be naturally cursed.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2017
TRADELYN:

Good Day,

I dreamt that there was a serious riot in my community that made many to flee their home and properties.

It seems I was sleeping alone in the house when it broke out. the heavy noise from the riot (or like a war) woke me up. I looked through the window about everything going on around me.

Later about three guys tried to enter my room and I made them realised I was inside thinking they will turn back since there was a Navy officer among the three guys, but one of them used force to enter into my room and they started asking me why I did not open for them. They are actually stealing people's properties. The Navy officer and myslef started a sort of gentleman chat. I tried to calm him down by telling some nice things like:
I like his uniform.
I would love to join the Navy too, etc. In reality, I really do not like uniform jobs.

Then I woke up.

Thanks!
The dream means trouble, serious trouble or disturbance, riot-scale trouble. You just pray that God should intervene wherever the trouble will be. Like somebody rightly said that the whole world is sitting on a keg of gun powder. The trouble may start anywhere at any time and it may affect you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tolanee(f): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2017
Nil
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TRADELYN: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Mehn...I reject it in Jesus name.

The rising hunger in the land could also cause this where a few have so much, but the masses have so little and they go to bed hungry every day!!!

Please help me to cancel it too in your prayers. It is not just about myself, friends and family. What of the innocent lives that would be lost as well, especially amongst kids and women?

Oh Lord, please intervene in our land in Jesus name!!!

TayeJiboluwa:

The dream means trouble, serious trouble or disturbance, riot-scale trouble. You just pray that God should intervene wherever the trouble will be. Like somebody rightly said that the whole world is sitting on a keg of gun powder. The trouble may start anywhere at any time and it may affect you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.