Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (292837 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 07, 2017
soleny:
Good afternoon, please someone should help me with this dream interpretation.I am a christian but in my dream, i saw myself in the gathering of Muslims where they queue up to pray,Then i saw myself perform ablution and wore a socks after that.I started moving forward to go join them in praying.I passed through where Christians were praying and didn't join them, then my younger brother asked me where i was going i told him i wanted to go join the Muslims to pray , i told him in the dream since i did Christianity and didn't get what i wanted i am changing.He rebuked me seriously in the dream and told me to go back and join the Christians that was how i woke up.
Your faith is under attack subtly. You need to pray and probably go for counseling.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 07, 2017
askibee:
good pm sir,long time how is the ministry going sir?may d lord continue to increase you.

sir i had a dream and a thief came to my compound and i grabbed him by d leg but he later overpowered me and ran away.i woke up weak the following morning

secondly i have been having series of dreams with a particular man of God and i don know what that means.thank you sir in anticipation
Thank you bro. I am good.

1. Pray that you will not lose any property or valuable, because the thief would come to steal.

2. It means you have the Spirit of God and have a calling.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 3:24am On Sep 07, 2017
Sir. What does it mean to be picking and licking tiny bits of ice that falls from the sky in the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tolanee(f): 4:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Nil
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2017
Childofaking:
Good day Pastor Taye,
Please help in interpretation of this dream,
I was driving to the shop with my children in the car and there was a car in front of me not too far away, suddenly that car hit and killed somebody. Instead of stopping to take care of the person he ran away , when I saw what happened I started pursuing the car, then I got to a junction and I saw that he has entered the street by the right and there was a police check point in that street that he entered and they did not stop him but allowed him to pass. I then wanted to go and tell the police but I reasoned that the police will hold me instead, so I just drove through another street and went away.
You must be very careful so that such a thing dont happen to you on the road because it's not easy for someone to stop in that kind of scenario. Even if you do not have a car you must be careful so that you will not harm anybody.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2017
todetoyin:
Sir. What does it mean to be picking and licking tiny bits of ice that falls from the sky in the dream.
it means goodness. something like the mercy of God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2017
tolanee:
I was in a gathering of people, a guy was about to give out money and the money have different currency note all put together. I went to him and told him I needed the 500 naira notes as change, he gave me the 500 naira new notes (5,000 naira) and I was counting them leaving him with smaller notes denominations like 200, 100, 50 and 20 naira.
Receiving money in the dream is not good. You might want to cancel that
Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

it means goodness. something like the mercy of God.
Thanks sir. God bless you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Childofaking: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You must be very careful so that such a thing dont happen to you on the road because it's not easy for someone to stop in that kind of scenario. Even if you do not have a car you must be careful so that you will not harm anybody.

Thank you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yvonnechaka(f): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2017
I dreamt where I was in a gathering that was organized by my sister's office,so one of her colleague that calls me 'My friend' called me out and told me that he wants to see my friend
Pls what could it mean cos I'm not in any relationship
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface2(f): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

These your aunties will not curse you in real life but if you're under the influence of somebody dirty or with the wrong person and in the wrong place, one will be naturally cursed.

Thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Thank you bro. I am good.

1. Pray that you will not lose any property or valuable, because the thief would come to steal.

2. It means you have the Spirit of God and have a calling.

thank you very much sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Thanks TayeJiboluwa
Re: Your Dreams Explained by NairalandSARS: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2017
I got married to mathschic in my dream. What does this mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2017
yvonnechaka:
I dreamt where I was in a gathering that was organized by my sister's office,so one of her colleague that calls me 'My friend' called me out and told me that he wants to see my friend
Pls what could it mean cos I'm not in any relationship
it's because you didn't want to be in any relationship. according to the dream, you would soon be in one.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2017
NairalandSARS:
I got married to mathschic in my dream. What does this mean?
Do you mean Mathschic of nairaland? Maybe you like her. it can work if you know what to do.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Please check your mail
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anoti1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please help me explain these dreams I had;
Firstly I found myself on a queue by an ATM machine. When it got to my turn, the people behind me started shouting at and insulting me, that I was wasting so much time. I tried withdrawing but for some reason, the machine didn't pay me. I then left it and apologized to them for wasting time but they were still raining insults on me. One of them then asked me why I wasn't proud of showing off my gf to the world. Strange dream indeed...

In the second dream, I saw myself at home with family. Suddenly, my mum and my elder brothers started abusing me and saying all sorts of things. The only one I can remember is them saying dat I am a very proud person.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by NairalandSARS: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Do you mean Mathschic of nairaland? Maybe you like her. it can work if you know what to do.

Yes, mathschic of nairaland.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kellytuns(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please interpret this for me -i was in a dream this afternoon when a dog bite me on my palm.please am worried.i need the interpretations asap
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Anoti1:
Please help me explain these dreams I had;
Firstly I found myself on a queue by an ATM machine. When it got to my turn, the people behind me started shouting at and insulting me, that I was wasting so much time. I tried withdrawing but for some reason, the machine didn't pay me. I then left it and apologized to them for wasting time but they were still raining insults on me. One of them then asked me why I wasn't proud of showing off my gf to the world. Strange dream indeed...

In the second dream, I saw myself at home with family. Suddenly, my mum and my elder brothers started abusing me and saying all sorts of things. The only one I can remember is them saying dat I am a very proud person.
When you ought to be proud and you're not proud. When you possess what should make you proud but you're not proud then some people would be mad with you, because they will be proud if they if they have it. Don't be proud, i don't think you're, but they're trying to make you proud. Whatever you have or whoever you are that they are envious and jealous of does not concern you. be yourself.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
kellytuns:
Please interpret this for me -i was in a dream this afternoon when a dog bite me on my palm.please am worried.i need the interpretations asap
Dogs mean lust. you're been attacked with lust.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anoti1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

When you ought to be proud and you're not proud. When you possess what should make you proud but you're not proud then some people would be mad with you, because they will be proud if they if they have it. Don't be proud, i don't think you're, but they're trying to make you proud. Whatever you have or whoever you are that they are envious and jealous of does not concern you. be yourself.

OK. Thanks a lot bro
Re: Your Dreams Explained by mauriceju2(m): 2:25am On Sep 08, 2017
Dream of examination is about promotion or another level, it mean that God has answer your prayer or God has bless you but the kingdom of darkness challenge the answer or the blessing saying that you dont deserve it unless you pass through a test or exam = trial = after the trial blessing follows , it simply mean that a serious temptation or trial is coming but a big blessing is hiding behind the trial
TayeJiboluwa:

It means a temporary challenge or temporary trouble is coming, pray for the wisdom to handle it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by peggycious(f): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Morning sir, please interprete this dream for me.someone gave me popcorn and fried meat in the dream. I ate the popcorn but put the meat away.didn't eat the meat. Even I shared the popcorn with friends in the dream to eat.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2017
Good Morning,

Thanks for all the dream interpretation and Support...Hope you are doing great....

Please i Had the following dreams for interpretation.
1.Dont know why i kept seeing a particular
man of God in my dream,but each time we
see in the dream he is just watching me or
just looking at each other..in reality I have
also been to his church/Programme more
than 3 times,and he only just look at me,smile
and continued walking...

2.Find myself sitting outside the church along
side with people that also came for the
church program,but this people happened to
be old university course-mates.....While i was
sitting with them and discussing,,a half
madman/drunkard walked to me and asked if
my name is JONATHAN.I told him my name
is not Jonathan...then he dropped what he
was holding in front of me on the floor and
left...from where I was sitting,I could see it
was a phone with its batteries wrapped
around it with a selotape....I wanted to pick
it,but my course mate where telling me not
to.....another thought said I should pick it and
give to the some boys passing by that need
it,but I did not........After some time I stood
up and entered inside the church leaving the
item there on the floor and outside.....

3.Was in a Shop and looking like the market
was dull and I needed money....Someone
came and brought a bundle of money,that it
was for something I asked him to sell....I was
so happy because of my situation......

4.Saw myself in a house..happened to be my
house,some men,about 4 of them came to
visit me,and brought out a bunch of money
that it was for something i asked them to
sell,and it has been sold..So I took the
money,and we decided to go hang out some
where...They followed a different door,and I
followed a different door also,but we met our-
self in the front...While coming out I noticed I
have a Toyota Venza car packed in my car-
park.......

5.Where I was sitting with the 4 boys, I was
offered a slizzed pineapple fruit......

Thanks for interpreting.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2017
peggycious:
Morning sir, please interprete this dream for me.someone gave me popcorn and fried meat in the dream. I ate the popcorn but put the meat away.didn't eat the meat. Even I shared the popcorn with friends in the dream to eat.
It is not good to eat in the dream and eating meat in the dream would be worse. cancel the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2017
I traveled to my village while sitting as if i was eating (i really don't know if i was eating cricket or not but it was in my hand alive before i killed it. Though i've prayed against eatin in the dream). So my brother told me that my dad who has died almost 6 years ago died again.

This the second time we are having ths dream. What's the meaning sir to see our dad re-died again
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning,

Thanks for all the dream interpretation and Support...Hope you are doing great....

Please i Had the following dreams for interpretation.
1.Dont know why i kept seeing a particular
man of God in my dream,but each time we
see in the dream he is just watching me or
just looking at each other..in reality I have
also been to his church/Programme more
than 3 times,and he only just look at me,smile
and continued walking...

2.Find myself sitting outside the church along
side with people that also came for the
church program,but this people happened to
be old university course-mates.....While i was
sitting with them and discussing,,a half
madman/drunkard walked to me and asked if
my name is JONATHAN.I told him my name
is not Jonathan...then he dropped what he
was holding in front of me on the floor and
left...from where I was sitting,I could see it
was a phone with its batteries wrapped
around it with a selotape....I wanted to pick
it,but my course mate where telling me not
to.....another thought said I should pick it and
give to the some boys passing by that need
it,but I did not........After some time I stood
up and entered inside the church leaving the
item there on the floor and outside.....

3.Was in a Shop and looking like the market
was dull and I needed money....Someone
came and brought a bundle of money,that it
was for something I asked him to sell....I was
so happy because of my situation......

4.Saw myself in a house..happened to be my
house,some men,about 4 of them came to
visit me,and brought out a bunch of money
that it was for something i asked them to
sell,and it has been sold..So I took the
money,and we decided to go hang out some
where...They followed a different door,and I
followed a different door also,but we met our-
self in the front...While coming out I noticed I
have a Toyota Venza car packed in my car-
park.......

5.Where I was sitting with the 4 boys, I was
offered a slizzed pineapple fruit......

Thanks for interpreting.
1. It means you have the Spirit of God.

2. It means an anointing. it would be bad if you had taken the phone dropped by the drunkard. something is taking you back to church in the dream, you can guess what that is..

3 & 4. It means financial favour/breakthrough. Oga, when that dream materializes you must see me or else..

5. Means blessing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2017
TeamLeader:
I traveled to my village while sitting as if i was eating (i really don't know if i was eating cricket or not but it was in my hand alive before i killed it. Though i've prayed against eatin in the dream). So my brother told me that my dad who has died almost 6 years ago died again.

This the second time we are having ths dream. What's the meaning sir to see our dad re-died again
it is backwardness. someone can not die twice or die the second time. cancel that dream of backwardness.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2017
Morning.
Thanks once again for the interpretations...May God
continue to bless you Sir....Dont worry I will not forget you...You are really doing great!!.

1.Last night I did the prayer on certain prayer points...then while sleeping this morning,I dreamt I was
holding a riped Africa star apple(Popularly
known as agwalummo or odara in igbo
language)...I know this is not its season,but
this was ripe and am about to eat it...
May God continue to bless

2.Last year a half mad man physically walked to me while I was in a park,and told me that within the next 2 to 3 years,God is going to bless me with prosperity that people will accuse me of rituals,but I should avoid women.....I don't know if this is the spirit of God,because I was actually coming back from a programme...Also this year I have powerful prophecies from major prophets in this country concerning breakthrough.....but my brother sometimes I feel scared because I noticed that the more I have been receiving this words,,Satan started making things difficult for me and my family financially......but i know God is at Work....

Bless You.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Morning.
Thanks once again for the interpretations...May God
continue to bless you Sir....Dont worry I will not forget you...You are really doing great!!.

1.Last night I did the prayer on certain prayer points...then while sleeping this morning,I dreamt I was
holding a riped Africa star apple(Popularly
known as agwalummo or odara in igbo
language)...I know this is not its season,but
this was ripe and am about to eat it...
May God continue to bless

2.Last year a half mad man physically walked to me while I was in a park,and told me that within the next 2 to 3 years,God is going to bless me with prosperity that people will accuse me of rituals,but I should avoid women.....I don't know if this is the spirit of God,because I was actually coming back from a programme...Also this year I have powerful prophecies from major prophets in this country concerning breakthrough.....but my brother sometimes I feel scared because I noticed that the more I have been receiving this words,,Satan started making things difficult for me and my family financially......but i know God is at Work....

Bless You.
1. it is blessing

2. somebody may be half-mad and there may be calling of a prophet on them. some people with the glory of God are attacked and become insane. dont be scared about what is happening, it is always darkest before done. The word of God will not fail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.