Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (292274 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Misslynx(f): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hmmm, What does it mean to be running and suddenly u begin to float and realize your speed is faster. This happens to me always.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Misslynx:
Hmmm, What does it mean to be running and suddenly u begin to float and realize your speed is faster. This happens to me always.
it means power, glory, progress, spiritual transformation..

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Misslynx(f): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
My mother had a dream last night. In the dream, She travelled to her paternal home for the burial of her uncle who actually died recently in real life. Then during the ceremony, a man gave her something that she should lick. She actually licked half of it before another uncle of hers who has died long ago came and cautioned her right there that the man she has collected the stuff from is a very wicked and notorious herbalist in the home town. Immediately she heard that, she looked at what she was holding, it seemed to be breathing and had life in it. She threw it to the ground and started using her hand to draw out the one she had ingested. Luckily for her it hasn't gone past her throat and kept coming out like a long thread and she kept pulling it out until she pulled it all out before she woke up. Please what does it mean as she is confused sir about the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Misslynx:
My mother had a dream last night. In the dream, She travelled to her paternal home for the burial of her uncle who actually died recently in real life. Then during the ceremony, a man gave her something that she should lick. She actually licked half of it before another uncle of hers who has died long ago came and cautioned her right there that the man she has collected the stuff from is a very wicked and notorious herbalist in the home town. Immediately she heard that, she looked at what she was holding, it seemed to be breathing and had life in it. She threw it to the ground and started using her hand to draw out the one she had ingested. Luckily for her it hasn't gone past her throat and kept coming out like a long thread and she kept pulling it out until she pulled it all out before she woke up. Please what does it mean as she is confused sir about the dream.
Someone is trying to afflict her, trying to do something bad to her. This fellow has not succeeded so far. And she should pray against poisoning and poisons. she should also pray against severe affliction of the health and be close to her God.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Juchii(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
I was running away from conflict zone when I entered one beautiful house with heavy security which the security agents are fine women. Suddenly I feel like it is my home and I fee relax then I wake up.

I don't know what it means
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Juchii:
I was running away from conflict zone when I entered one beautiful house with heavy security which the security agents are fine women. Suddenly I feel like it is my home and I fee relax then I wake up.

I don't know what it means
it means intense spiritual warfare is going on but youre protected and safe. The dream also shows elevation/promotion.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Misslynx(f): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Someone is trying to afflict her, trying to do something bad to her. This fellow has not succeeded so far. And she should pray against poisoning and poisons. she should also pray against severe affliction of the health and be close to her God.
Thanks a lot sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Good Morning,

1.Had this dream that I was in a Class with some other people,and everybody was in a happy mood...it looked like the course has come to its full completion,and everybody was happy to have finished...Then someone that looked like a class head said that posting will start on Monday,and everybody will not be in the same state......

2.in this dream my wife was showing me something on a newspaper about a story of the vice-president of Nigeria,and while we were reading it,she reminded me that I was the one that said it and wrote that it will happen in August 2018....

Thanks for interpreting...

Regards.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2017
I had ths weird dream and am scared now.

I dont know how it happened but it occurred like i was possessed so i found myself at the back of a pick up. I cant see the drivers and they didn't know i was at the back. So they got to where i supposed stopped, i want talk/shout but i was unable to. I followed. On our way i saw unusual helicopter lifting up and it got me scared in the dream like its not supposed to be so. They passed through some places that it look to me like there is no road or they are about to hit the wall but when they get there, there will be a road. I wasn't just myself like i was possessed.
It was when they got to there destination i realized that i was totally in a wrong place. I started running back inside heavy rain praying 'Lord deliver me, Lord deliver me, Lord deliver me' as i was running back. I now met one of my friend and i asked him if he sees what happened he said no then i woke up.

2. Yesterday i had a dream that i was in a room filled with darkness so i was like whats this. So i opened the window to see light. And again. The more its filled the more i opened the window. It got to a point that i just woke up being scared

3. I always hav this feelings every night that i eat/drink something either as i am about to sleep or immediately i woke up, now i feel pains almost every day both my legs and my stomach.

I do mid night prayers most times. Gone to mfm deliverance last week but ths pain persist. I'm going for medical check up today sha. But yu can also help spiritually.

Thnx and God bless
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yvonnechaka(f): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

it's because you didn't want to be in any relationship. according to the dream, you would soon be in one.
You're really the Joseph of our time
Witnessed a part on Saturday morning at Ph stadium
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning,

1.Had this dream that I was in a Class with some other people,and everybody was in a happy mood...it looked like the course has come to its full completion,and everybody was happy to have finished...Then someone that looked like a class head said that posting will start on Monday,and everybody will not be in the same state......

2.in this dream my wife was showing me something on a newspaper about a story of the vice-president of Nigeria,and while we were reading it,she reminded me that I was the one that said it and wrote that it will happen in August 2018....

Regards.
1. it means promotion.

2. I dont know what exactly is going to happen in August 2018. But if it is a national issue and the vice president is involved then it means you have something important to do in this generation. But before we get to August 2018, just believe you will achieve whatever you set out to achieve.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
TeamLeader:
I had ths weird dream and am scared now.

I dont know how it happened but it occurred like i was possessed so i found myself at the back of a pick up. I cant see the drivers and they didn't know i was at the back. So they got to where i supposed stopped, i want talk/shout but i was unable to. I followed. On our way i saw unusual helicopter lifting up and it got me scared in the dream like its not supposed to be so. They passed through some places that it look to me like there is no road or they are about to hit the wall but when they get there, there will be a road. I wasn't just myself like i was possessed.
It was when they got to there destination i realized that i was totally in a wrong place. I started running back inside heavy rain praying 'Lord deliver me, Lord deliver me, Lord deliver me' as i was running back. I now met one of my friend and i asked him if he sees what happened he said no then i woke up.

2. Yesterday i had a dream that i was in a room filled with darkness so i was like whats this. So i opened the window to see light. And again. The more its filled the more i opened the window. It got to a point that i just woke up being scared

3. I always hav this feelings every night that i eat/drink something either as i am about to sleep or immediately i woke up, now i feel pains almost every day both my legs and my stomach.

I do mid night prayers most times. Gone to mfm deliverance last week but ths pain persist. I'm going for medical check up today sha. But yu can also help spiritually.

Thnx and God bless
The dreams doesn't show that you're possessed physically but it shows that darkness is trying to take hold of you, to attack you and make you miserable. You said youre about to marry, to become the head of a home and the attacks has intensified i guess. The lady you want to marry may not be strong spiritually as you, so the spiritual pressure and burden will be on you. I will send you some links, about four of them, to ward off the spiritual pressure and attacks, open the links one by one, and you will have to pray. Prayers are there.
https://ggcrc..com.ng/2017/09/power-against-failure.html

https://ggcrc..com.ng/2016/03/deliverance-from-evil-dreams.html

https://ggcrc..com.ng/2017/09/prayers-to-deal-with-witchcraft.html

https://ggcrc..com.ng/2016/04/healed-by-god.html

https://ggcrc..com.ng/2015/04/conquering-marine-spirits.html

you will be fine.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
yvonnechaka:

You're really the Joseph of our time
Witnessed a part on Saturday morning at Ph stadium
oh, and it's an interesting part i guess.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by omololu251(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
I had a dream,saw a woman at my back and I asked her ,who are you and she said daughter of Elijah. I was telling her in the dream that Elijah doesn't have a daughter. then I wake up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
omololu251:
I had a dream,saw a woman at my back and I asked her ,who are you and she said daughter of Elijah. I was telling her in the dream that Elijah doesn't have a daughter. then I wake up.
that's a deceiving spirit. it's not everyone and everything you should listen to.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The dreams doesn't show that you're possessed physically but it shows that darkness is trying to take hold of you, to attack you and make you miserable. You said youre about to marry, to become the head of a home and the attacks has intensified i guess. The lady you want to marry may not be strong spiritually as you, so the spiritual pressure and burden will be on you. I will send you some links, about four of them, to ward off the spiritual pressure and attacks, open the links one by one, and you will have to pray. Prayers are there.
https://ggcrc..com.ng/2017/09/power-against-failure.html

https://ggcrc..com.ng/2016/03/deliverance-from-evil-dreams.html

https://ggcrc..com.ng/2017/09/prayers-to-deal-with-witchcraft.html

https://ggcrc..com.ng/2016/04/healed-by-god.html

https://ggcrc..com.ng/2015/04/conquering-marine-spirits.html

you will be fine.

God bless you sir. You arr truly on point sir. But i want to ask sir because few days ago i have been experiencing some spiritual issues/feelings.

1. Yes am about to get married. Could these attacks come because of that? Even though my woman isnt as strong as myself, what could she have done?

2. Is there any need to go to hospital tomoro? Am really scared of hearing the story that touches the heart. Or i should just face the spiritual warfare first

3. I opened those link above, there is no direction there only prayer points which i can be firing every nite Because they are not much.

Am just tired now. Can i call you sir? Yo number is on the blog
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Thanks...I know i Have a big role to play in this generation,as revealed to me personally and prophetically several time...I believe everything thing lies in the hand of God..

Regards.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Mzabby(f): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2017
Hello sir.. .i had a dream about writing test or exam I answereD only the first question I looked into the person paper but I said to my self in the dream it's wrong to copy.. Pls Sir what kind of trial or temptation I'm I to expect Pls help.. I do see soldiers in my dreams too
Re: Your Dreams Explained by marami: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
Please why do i always dream of my fathers village and not my husbands village.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Had these dream some time back....Kindly interpret....

1.in a class of 3 people including me,a lady among us raised up a topic and the man who was our teacher said that the topic was not part of our syllabus...He then declared our course--''''COMPLETED"""

(2)upon the completion,I was lead into a barn/Plantation that is full of ripe oranges..The man that lead me said I should go ahead...Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!....I was plugging ripe upon ripe oranges..The more I plug,the more the ripe mangoes I see.....The size of each Orange is big...The branches are so down that I even have to bend down to cut a lot of ripe oranges...
I ask the man,this oranges are too much for me,,,can't I sell some,and he said they are not for Selling...I kept on plugging until I waked up...

(3)In this dream,there is this place my car is usually parked...came to pick my car,and noticed that everywhere is filled up with cars...and the people managing the place were discussing in my front that the want to extend validity to those parking outside....

(4)Parked somewhere while travelling to refresh my self with something to eat..I bought something like fried yam and potatoes to eat,but when I came back to my car,there were children sitting in my car both in the front and the back..they are about 6 of them between the age of 2-6 years old,and the fried yam I bought was shared between me and them..after some time I got down to buy water..but the first shop I went said each of their bottle water is N1,000 and I left for another place and bought pure water...but I also bought 3 ground nuts at N50 each and made my way back to my vehicle....

(5)Saw myself driving in my village,but when I got to my own community,there was a lot of development going on...There new upon New houses,building and projects going on in the community,I was even carried away by the kind of massive projects I was seeing as I move towards where I was building...Then suddenly I noticed that two of my slippers I was wearing is missing and not on my legs,then I stopped my vehicle trekked to a junction back and found my both slippers,took them and returned back to my vehicle.....

(6)In this dream I saw myself inside my late father store doing some selling to customers and my elder brother is sitting down using his phone...after some time I went to the backyard and was looking through the ground,there were gutter pavements,and was carefully looking then noticed some money there...The are in wads and bundles of Nigeria currencies mostly in N500 naria bundles...but this money from their look has been there for a very very long time,as the are looking dusty,isolated and kept away for long time and some of the money top side has been eaten by something I cannot say....but it was obvious that this must have been there for a very long time. .I brought out all the money and took them away....
NB-This was a shop my late father was staying before leaving it for my elder brother who is now managing the shop.

(7)Please what does it mean to witness the burial of an already dead unknown person to me,but a popular figure...In this dream I was in attendance of the burial and it happens to be the burial of late MKO abiola,with a lot of prominent and celebrity around in the burial ceremony....but one thing I don't understand was that a lot of the crowd where not happy about his death,,,so the decided that his head will be removed from his body and kept for remembrance...His head was removed while the body taken for burial.....

(coolMy wife has a dream where I was a governor..She noticed that there were limited access to me because of presence of security details,and I was referring her to a place to get money......

Regards.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by candygebsslim: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
I had this dream where I was showed the path way of my life and how it will end, the road was first moving up, then diverted right at 90degress moved a while, then surged up again, diverted right at 90degrees moved a while, then went up to the end of the road where I saw a golden throne with a crown on it.
Note: at those 90 degrees point of diversion there was a sign post that was to tell me what to do, but I didn't read them.

2) I saw myself in a dream where i was shown words that would just flash for 2 seconds and told to pronounce it, I couldn't until it got to this word CASIO KAZOO it was written with fire and i pronounced it, and I was told in the dream that it meant keep possessing what is rightfully yours

3) I was in my home town in my village with my mum and sister outside our gate when i suddenly saw a herbalist wearing red, carrying this longer wheel barrow loaded with charms, I immediately knew he was coming to our house, I screamed and told my mum and sister to run inside so that I can lock the gate, but before they could realise it, the herbalist was close so i alone ran inside and locked the gate. The herbalist was now outside the gate singing incantation and throwing the charms one after the other inside the compound, I got very angry and opened the gate, he came in with his wheel barrow full of charms, I shouted oh God of David ibeyeomie show yourself, immediately ligthnening and thunder struck the herbalist he fell down, died and turned black. I carried him and placed him on his wheel barrow, picked the charms he threw inside and pushed him to my grand fathers compound. In the dream I knew it was my father's brothers and sisters that sent the herbalist, and all of them locked themselves up in my grand fathers main house, I knocked on the door, my uncle opened and was shocked to See Me. I told him I came to return the man they sent to kill me that instead I killed him.

4) I always have this ability to fly when there is problem, or when crowd of people are chasing me, once I press my hands down in the air I will move up and fly so high. There was this occasion multitude wearing black and red chased me and I ran into an uncompleted building that has not been roofed but had this wood they put first before placing the zinc. I stood there, no where again to run to. then the leader of the people chasing me commanded them to shoot their arrow at me, more than 500 people shot arrow at me at once, I was just dodging the arrow then saliava came out from my mouth and fell down and turned to fire, that was how i started spitting and they all got burnt.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Childofaking: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hi Pastor, please interprete this to me :
I dreamt I wanted to lodge in a hotel away from the house where I live. The hotel attendant was taking me round the rooms and he suddenly open the door of a room and I saw my landlord in the that room with a lady who is not his wife. The attendant told me my landlord is the owner of that hotel. So I wanted to quickly leave. I did not want to lodge there again, but when I got downstairs I realised i must have left my shoes upstairs and I started going looking for my shoes in that hotel when I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
TeamLeader:

God bless you sir. You arr truly on point sir. But i want to ask sir because few days ago i have been experiencing some spiritual issues/feelings.

1. Yes am about to get married. Could these attacks come because of that? Even though my woman isnt as strong as myself, what could she have done?

2. Is there any need to go to hospital tomoro? Am really scared of hearing the story that touches the heart. Or i should just face the spiritual warfare first

3. I opened those link above, there is no direction there only prayer points which i can be firing every nite Because they are not much.

Am just tired now. Can i call you sir? Yo number is on the blog
If your woman is not strong in spirit and youre strong, the spiritual battles and burden will be on you alone. i dont think she has done anything bad but encourage her spiritually. You may not need to go to the hospital, this is spiritual warfare, after prayers you can go. You can call me if you want.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
I was banned by an anti-spam bot.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mzabby:
Hello sir.. .i had a dream about writing test or exam I answereD only the first question I looked into the person paper but I said to my self in the dream it's wrong to copy.. Pls Sir what kind of trial or temptation I'm I to expect Pls help.. I do see soldiers in my dreams too
Dont expect any trial or temptation. whatever is the challenge, you will overcome it. soldiers means spiritual strength, fort and protection.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
marami:
Please why do i always dream of my fathers village and not my husbands village.
Hmm. Because you're from your fathers' and not from your husband's. Many people dream about their village. Pray for spiritual progress, spiritual breakthrough. There is something that keeps taking someone to the village in the dream. In reality, it is the sins of the past, sins of our parents that were not confessed that the enemy is using to bring backwardness and spiritual demotion.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Had these dream some time back....Kindly interpret....

1.in a class of 3 people including me,a lady among us raised up a topic and the man who was our teacher said that the topic was not part of our syllabus...He then declared our course--''''COMPLETED"""

(2)upon the completion,I was lead into a barn/Plantation that is full of ripe oranges..The man that lead me said I should go ahead...Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!....I was plugging ripe upon ripe oranges..The more I plug,the more the ripe mangoes I see.....The size of each Orange is big...The branches are so down that I even have to bend down to cut a lot of ripe oranges...
I ask the man,this oranges are too much for me,,,can't I sell some,and he said they are not for Selling...I kept on plugging until I waked up...

(3)In this dream,there is this place my car is usually parked...came to pick my car,and noticed that everywhere is filled up with cars...and the people managing the place were discussing in my front that the want to extend validity to those parking outside....

(4)Parked somewhere while travelling to refresh my self with something to eat..I bought something like fried yam and potatoes to eat,but when I came back to my car,there were children sitting in my car both in the front and the back..they are about 6 of them between the age of 2-6 years old,and the fried yam I bought was shared between me and them..after some time I got down to buy water..but the first shop I went said each of their bottle water is N1,000 and I left for another place and bought pure water...but I also bought 3 ground nuts at N50 each and made my way back to my vehicle....

(5)Saw myself driving in my village,but when I got to my own community,there was a lot of development going on...There new upon New houses,building and projects going on in the community,I was even carried away by the kind of massive projects I was seeing as I move towards where I was building...Then suddenly I noticed that two of my slippers I was wearing is missing and not on my legs,then I stopped my vehicle trekked to a junction back and found my both slippers,took them and returned back to my vehicle.....

(6)In this dream I saw myself inside my late father store doing some selling to customers and my elder brother is sitting down using his phone...after some time I went to the backyard and was looking through the ground,there were gutter pavements,and was carefully looking then noticed some money there...The are in wads and bundles of Nigeria currencies mostly in N500 naria bundles...but this money from their look has been there for a very very long time,as the are looking dusty,isolated and kept away for long time and some of the money top side has been eaten by something I cannot say....but it was obvious that this must have been there for a very long time. .I brought out all the money and took them away....
NB-This was a shop my late father was staying before leaving it for my elder brother who is now managing the shop.

(7)Please what does it mean to witness the burial of an already dead unknown person to me,but a popular figure...In this dream I was in attendance of the burial and it happens to be the burial of late MKO abiola,with a lot of prominent and celebrity around in the burial ceremony....but one thing I don't understand was that a lot of the crowd where not happy about his death,,,so the decided that his head will be removed from his body and kept for remembrance...His head was removed while the body taken for burial.....

(coolMy wife has a dream where I was a governor..She noticed that there were limited access to me because of presence of security details,and I was referring her to a place to get money......

Regards.

1-3: Means success and prosperity.

4. Children means responsibility and also blessing.

5. This dream is about your glory and destiny. The slippers you lost was an attack on your glory. be very careful and prayerful. This kind of attack would bring discouragement. Though you regained your slippers but be prayerful.

6. This dream means your dad's blessing. I dont think any of our parents ever got all the blessings that God has for them, but you can lay hold on what your dad didnt get and claim it.

7. Just like MKO Abiola, Martin Luther, JFK, etc, some great men could be executed or eliminated, pray that you will not end up like them.

8. The dream means you will be a mighty/influential man and she will be there to make you, because behind every successful man, there must be a woman..she is not someone you must disappoint.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Pacypatty(f): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good afternoon sir, thanks for all the good work you 're doing here,May God bless you. Pls sir what does it mean seeing and harvesting bunches of banana and plantain in the dream?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please I dreamt of being in a locked room but I somehow found my way out but forgot one of my foot wear there, when I came to collect it I saw a man with gun came to take it. I got sad. I have been praying for restoration and yet I keep having this dream.first it was my picture, second my passport now my foot wear..

Secondly I dreamt of 3 ladies getting married in my family, but uptill now it has not happened in reality.

Again I normally see my self with celebrities in my dream,last week it was Buhari I was having a meeting with...thanks as u interpret..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
candygebsslim:
I had this dream where I was showed the path way of my life and how it will end, the road was first moving up, then diverted right at 90degress moved a while, then surged up again, diverted right at 90degrees moved a while, then went up to the end of the road where I saw a golden throne with a crown on it.
Note: at those 90 degrees point of diversion there was a sign post that was to tell me what to do, but I didn't read them.

2) I saw myself in a dream where i was shown words that would just flash for 2 seconds and told to pronounce it, I couldn't until it got to this word CASIO KAZOO it was written with fire and i pronounced it, and I was told in the dream that it meant keep possessing what is rightfully yours

3) I was in my home town in my village with my mum and sister outside our gate when i suddenly saw a herbalist wearing red, carrying this longer wheel barrow loaded with charms, I immediately knew he was coming to our house, I screamed and told my mum and sister to run inside so that I can lock the gate, but before they could realise it, the herbalist was close so i alone ran inside and locked the gate. The herbalist was now outside the gate singing incantation and throwing the charms one after the other inside the compound, I got very angry and opened the gate, he came in with his wheel barrow full of charms, I shouted oh God of David ibeyeomie show yourself, immediately ligthnening and thunder struck the herbalist he fell down, died and turned black. I carried him and placed him on his wheel barrow, picked the charms he threw inside and pushed him to my grand fathers compound. In the dream I knew it was my father's brothers and sisters that sent the herbalist, and all of them locked themselves up in my grand fathers main house, I knocked on the door, my uncle opened and was shocked to See Me. I told him I came to return the man they sent to kill me that instead I killed him.

4) I always have this ability to fly when there is problem, or when crowd of people are chasing me, once I press my hands down in the air I will move up and fly so high. There was this occasion multitude wearing black and red chased me and I ran into an uncompleted building that has not been roofed but had this wood they put first before placing the zinc. I stood there, no where again to run to. then the leader of the people chasing me commanded them to shoot their arrow at me, more than 500 people shot arrow at me at once, I was just dodging the arrow then saliava came out from my mouth and fell down and turned to fire, that was how i started spitting and they all got burnt.
1. It is the plan of God for your life that is been shown to you. Let the bible and Rhema be your signpost. The golden throne and crown is your destiny. I think you have the calling of a prophet/teacher.

2. By that word, you will be able to see what is rightfully yours and you must possess it. Some of them may seem not right for you.

3. & 4. Is a display of the power, fire and Spirit of God in your life.
My dear brother, you must be obedient to God, He really wants to use you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
I dreamt about a woman attacking me with something like fire from her hand and I kept on repelling it in and then I told her you can't hurt me because Jesus said... She then replied who cares what Jesus said and I woke up. Please what does it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Childofaking:
Hi Pastor, please interprete this to me :
I dreamt I wanted to lodge in a hotel away from the house where I live. The hotel attendant was taking me round the rooms and he suddenly open the door of a room and I saw my landlord in the that room with a lady who is not his wife. The attendant told me my landlord is the owner of that hotel. So I wanted to quickly leave. I did not want to lodge there again, but when I got downstairs I realised i must have left my shoes upstairs and I started going looking for my shoes in that hotel when I woke up.
Your landlord may be using other peoples things to succeed. that is why you lost your shoes in his hotel, you need to pray, whatever is in the house that is swallowing peoples virtues must be dealt with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.