Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288809 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by aquatex: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. Books and long hair in the dream means the same thing, it means intellect, wisdom and understanding.

2. There are steps you want to take and decisions to make but you need to ask questions, you need to find out exactly what you're getting into. You may miss it or make it with the steps you want to take, so you need to get understanding and get wisdom so you can know which steps to take.
thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Transcends: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2017
I dreamt that I was in a gathering (congregation of Believers) and we were watching a man(Pastor Adeboye) on a screen preaching to multitudes of people( both whites and blacks) people of the different races, saying unto them "Escape for your life" "He died for you". He was preaching with such power and the multitude listening to him were crying.

As I watched him on the screen while he was preaching to the multitude, I said to myself" That could be me/could have been me preaching" . Then I woke up.

More grace, bro TayeJiboluwa.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Transcends:
I dreamt that I was in a gathering (congregation of Believers) and we were watching a man(Pastor Adeboye) on a screen preaching to multitudes of people( both whites and blacks) people of the different races, saying unto them "Escape for your life" "He died for you". He was preaching with such power and the multitude listening to him were crying.

As I watched him on the screen while he was preaching to the multitude, I said to myself" That could be me/could have been me preaching" . Then I woke up.

More grace, bro TayeJiboluwa.
You have the grace and anointing; You're called to ministry.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Transcends: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
You have the grace and anointing; You're called to ministry.
Thanks bro
Re: Your Dreams Explained by djpaparazzi(f): 1:18am On Nov 07, 2017
I had a dream that I was attacked by a swarm of bee. Pls interpret it for me thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kisscivic(m): 6:14am On Nov 07, 2017
In my dream, a course mate back in school, couldn't find his footwear which he later found. I now went to him to give me mine which he hid telling him that him seeing his footwear shows I was not responsible for his missing footwear. but his response was that he has told me not to talk to him again.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Good Morning Boss,

For Seven days now i have been fasting and praying concerning evil arrows fired against me and my family particularly as regards to life.Last night i had the following dreams for interpretation.

1.Suddenly i saw myself and wife drive down to the village in my car,and parked outside directly in front of my fathers house..Right in front that was a store that i branched and sat down with my wife...i was telling her that how come did we came down to the village as it was not planned in anyway by us...When i looked towards the direction of my fathers house i could see the grave of my late father,my late grandfather and late grand mother exactly the way the are physically.....When i stretch my eyes further i saw that my late father house is open as if people were around because i could see some light showing presence of someone/People....While still sitting in that place observing what was going on some people came around the store/Place i was observing things with my wife...
1st------One of my aunty(Father Sister) came to us,and said wow,as she was surprised to see us...She started demanding that i assist them on something that the family has an event like a sad event that will take place on FRIDAY.....(only burial takes place on Friday in my village and from experience only burials brings my fathers sisters to the house)
2nd------My Late father younger brother and his son was also i the village.
3rd------There were also presence of other members of the family(Extended Family)....

Also boss,when we initially arrived the scene suddenly i noticed that i changed my old cloth i came with and change it to a NEW ONE.....and i also changed my wife old cloth also and change it to a NEW ONE.....this new cloths were brought out from a bag in the car we came with.....

But in common,they were all asking me for money and assistance,but i refused to give any of them money right there,but i was asking each one of them the amount the needed.....I remembered one of them asking for 6k which i offer to transfer only 3k for him...All in All the were all giving me account NOs...

i also had the following dreams for interpretation.

2. I Was living in a place/house....and someone came and brought the 3D Version of the area,and i saw that the place i was staying is the most greenish part of the house.....Then he told me to start praying for horizontal and vertical BLESSINGS...

3.Saw two of my former colleague,although we worked together about 4 years ago..In this dream i bought a food to eat,and there was this lady that said she was also hungry,and the took the food i bought and gave to her to eat..

4.I Was driving a vehicle that has an inscription on the door like...''BEST STAFF OF THE YEAR'''

Thanks for Interpreting....

Regards,
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
djpaparazzi:
I had a dream that I was attacked by a swarm of bee. Pls interpret it for me thanks.
It is an attack to destabilize or punish someone. Pray against wickedness, suffering and assault.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
kisscivic:
In my dream, a course mate back in school, couldn't find his footwear which he later found. I now went to him to give me mine which he hid telling him that him seeing his footwear shows I was not responsible for his missing footwear. but his response was that he has told me not to talk to him again.
Pray to recover every good thing that has been taken or stolen from you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning Boss,

For Seven days now i have been fasting and praying concerning evil arrows fired against me and my family particularly as regards to life.Last night i had the following dreams for interpretation.

1.Suddenly i saw myself and wife drive down to the village in my car,and parked outside directly in front of my fathers house..Right in front that was a store that i branched and sat down with my wife...i was telling her that how come did we came down to the village as it was not planned in anyway by us...When i looked towards the direction of my fathers house i could see the grave of my late father,my late grandfather and late grand mother exactly the way the are physically.....When i stretch my eyes further i saw that my late father house is open as if people were around because i could see some light showing presence of someone/People....While still sitting in that place observing what was going on some people came around the store/Place i was observing things with my wife...
1st------One of my aunty(Father Sister) came to us,and said wow,as she was surprised to see us...She started demanding that i assist them on something that the family has an event like a sad event that will take place on FRIDAY.....(only burial takes place on Friday in my village and from experience only burials brings my fathers sisters to the house)
2nd------My Late father younger brother and his son was also i the village.
3rd------There were also presence of other members of the family(Extended Family)....

Also boss,when we initially arrived the scene suddenly i noticed that i changed my old cloth i came with and change it to a NEW ONE.....and i also changed my wife old cloth also and change it to a NEW ONE.....this new cloths were brought out from a bag in the car we came with.....

But in common,they were all asking me for money and assistance,but i refused to give any of them money right there,but i was asking each one of them the amount the needed.....I remembered one of them asking for 6k which i offer to transfer only 3k for him...All in All the were all giving me account NOs...

i also had the following dreams for interpretation.

2. I Was living in a place/house....and someone came and brought the 3D Version of the area,and i saw that the place i was staying is the most greenish part of the house.....Then he told me to start praying for horizontal and vertical BLESSINGS...

3.Saw two of my former colleague,although we worked together about 4 years ago..In this dream i bought a food to eat,and there was this lady that said she was also hungry,and the took the food i bought and gave to her to eat..

4.I Was driving a vehicle that has an inscription on the door like...''BEST STAFF OF THE YEAR'''

Thanks for Interpreting....

Regards,
Pray against death over every member of your family. But do not go to the village, whatever happens.

The other dreams:

1. You better begin to say the prayer, it is a revelation.

2. It may be because of the fasting, your body and mind was craving food in the dream and I think God prevented you from eating in the dream.

3. It means promotion/elevation/fortune.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by djpaparazzi(f): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

It is an attack to destabilize or punish someone. Pray against wickedness, suffering and assault.
thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kellytuns(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
I had this dream yesterday being Monday 6th which was my birthday,in the dream i saw myself and many other kids wearing white (we were kids in the dream,say 10 yrs)though am 34 yesterday,in the dream i was meant to understand that it was our confirmation(after holy communion)in the catholic church.we were given pencil as gift in the dream.other kids were given one pencil each,but i was the only one given two.interpret pls
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
kellytuns:
I had this dream yesterday being Monday 6th which was my birthday,in the dream i saw myself and many other kids wearing white (we were kids in the dream,say 10 yrs)though am 34 yesterday,in the dream i was meant to understand that it was our confirmation(after holy communion)in the catholic church.we were given pencil as gift in the dream.other kids were given one pencil each,but i was the only one given two.interpret pls
The pencils are gift or blessing. Maybe you got two because it's your birthday. It doesn't look like a gift you'd ever used. You probably don't know the gift that you have or that is in you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bro, good day.

Please help me with this dream, In the dream, i was in a market place in a state i was before. Then i saw plenty mosquitoes like swarm of them flocking my two hands.

What could it mean please?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
naijaboy756:
Bro, good day.

Please help me with this dream, In the dream, i was in a market place in a state i was before. Then i saw plenty mosquitoes like swarm of them flocking my two hands.

What could it mean please?
Mosquitoes are not your friends, they are your enemies and they come to suck your blood and make you sick. It is witchcraft activity, just cancel that.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kisscivic(m): 7:07am On Nov 08, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Pray to recover every good thing that has been taken or stolen from you.

Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by akudofarms: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Please can you help me decipher this dream. A friend of mine called me to say she saw me naked in her dream. She had told me this dream some months back we cancelled it now she said she saw me again I came to visit her when I entered her house I started pulling off my clothes. The last time I cancelled it immediately because so many good things were happening around same thing now. How do I react to this
Re: Your Dreams Explained by akudofarms: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Just 3 nights ago I dreamt that some one gave me bar chocolate sweet in my dream and one long sweet
People were now begging me to give them I said no both I would be happy to exchange since I have the three bar sweet the same. So two people agreed and gave me their sweet and I exchanged it with mine what does it mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thank you bro Taye
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Good evening,

Please assist as i want to know if this is what i am thinking.

Two Sundays ago, a woman of God in my church told me she saw me been connected to a wonderful man that will be like my father and treat me so right and well.I did not really believe her because i am not even in any relationship and i wonder how possible will this revelation come to pass.Infact i doubted the prophecy but did not voice out.Well, i told God to give me sign if actually the revelation was from him.On Monday the following day, a colleague of mine(A man) sorry to say, he is not a prayer person and i can not say he is born again because he drinks and do some little ungodly thing(not trying to judge him but i just want the interpreter to see the picture of my description clearer.He came to meet me and told me he dreamt about me on Sunday which happens to be when the women gave me the revelation that he saw me getting married in the dream.He was invited for my occasion and he saw my dad full of happiness and also the young man that married me had more population than me in the dream.The reason why i am sending this is i want to confirm what they actually mean as i do not have any relationship at all so how possible can i get a man and get married.Although i have being believing for a rightful partner.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
akudofarms:
Please can you help me decipher this dream. A friend of mine called me to say she saw me naked in her dream. She had told me this dream some months back we cancelled it now she said she saw me again I came to visit her when I entered her house I started pulling off my clothes. The last time I cancelled it immediately because so many good things were happening around same thing now. How do I react to this
The dream is a symptom of spirit spouse and marine spirits who like getting people naked in the dream and quasi-naked physically. You both can rebuke these spirits and renounce them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
akudofarms:
Just 3 nights ago I dreamt that some one gave me bar chocolate sweet in my dream and one long sweet
People were now begging me to give them I said no both I would be happy to exchange since I have the three bar sweet the same. So two people agreed and gave me their sweet and I exchanged it with mine what does it mean
The dream is showing that you're getting what you want. In life you give and receive; you give to get. You're a blessing and you were blessed. Continue to give and bless.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
soleny:
Good evening,

Please assist as i want to know if this is what i am thinking.

Two Sundays ago, a woman of God in my church told me she saw me been connected to a wonderful man that will be like my father and treat me so right and well.I did not really believe her because i am not even in any relationship and i wonder how possible will this revelation come to pass.Infact i doubted the prophecy but did not voice out.Well, i told God to give me sign if actually the revelation was from him.On Monday the following day, a colleague of mine(A man) sorry to say, he is not a prayer person and i can not say he is born again because he drinks and do some little ungodly thing(not trying to judge him but i just want the interpreter to see the picture of my description clearer.He came to meet me and told me he dreamt about me on Sunday which happens to be when the women gave me the revelation that he saw me getting married in the dream.He was invited for my occasion and he saw my dad full of happiness and also the young man that married me had more population than me in the dream.The reason why i am sending this is i want to confirm what they actually mean as i do not have any relationship at all so how possible can i get a man and get married.Although i have being believing for a rightful partner.
What the woman of God said has been confirmed by the dream that that brother has. Pray for it to manifest and come true.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
soleny:
Thank you bro Taye
Thank you too.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2017
In real life,my wife put to bed a baby boy 2 weeks a go.This is my second son.
My dream.
After 2 weeks of giving birth she gave birth to 3 more boys(on same day) plus the one given birth to 2 weeks ago making them quadruplet.Handsome boys but one of them has a little challenge with his hand.And a tot or someone said" most men do run away if their wife give such birth,but I told myself that I am not one of such men".
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Good Morning brother,

1.Had this dream that I saw two people that use to be my course mate..back in the school the are 3 friends back in two...In the dream like as if I did something for them,and the two of them are putting money on my hands for a job welldone....Then I asked about the third friend who is not with them in the dream,and the said "he is now late"...

2.Saw myself flying from point to point,place to place and area to area with a velocity I cannot imagine..I was practically unstoppable...

Thanks for interpreting...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
debeginin:
In real life,my wife put to bed a baby boy 2 weeks a go.This is my second son.
My dream.
After 2 weeks of giving birth she gave birth to 3 more boys(on same day) plus the one given birth to 2 weeks ago making them quadruplet.Handsome boys but one of them has a little challenge with his hand.And a tot or someone said" most men do run away if their wife give such birth,but I told myself that I am not one of such men".
The children represents blessings in marriage, gifts and glory. There are blessings in your life and glory so you have to begin to walk in them and be conscious of them.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning brother,

1.Had this dream that I saw two people that use to be my course mate..back in the school the are 3 friends back in two...In the dream like as if I did something for them,and the two of them are putting money on my hands for a job welldone....Then I asked about the third friend who is not with them in the dream,and the said "he is now late"...

2.Saw myself flying from point to point,place to place and area to area with a velocity I cannot imagine..I was practically unstoppable...

Thanks for interpreting...
The first dream means you will be remembered, compensated for your good works, love and faith. But still pray against death regarding anyone you love.

The second dream: That is how you are in the spirit. It is anointing and power.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The children represents blessings in marriage, gifts and glory. There are blessings in your life and glory so you have to begin to walk in them and be conscious of them.
Tnx n God bless u Sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by akudofarms: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Please help me with this dream as well . I saw myself in the dream just walked into a room them pop! And i saw A big a bright caterpillar . I was shocked jumped back gapped a thick hardcover book (don't know we're that came from LOL)I hit it on the face it coiled back then all around the round small small caterpillars crawling out. I used something that looking like fire extinguisher to freeze some .I then ran out to get help saw some people I know . I convinced them to help me that collectively we can rid ourselves of this menace then I woke up. Please help the dream was so real
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
akudofarms:
Please help me with this dream as well . I saw myself in the dream just walked into a room them pop! And i saw A big a bright caterpillar . I was shocked jumped back gapped a thick hardcover book (don't know we're that came from LOL)I hit it on the face it coiled back then all around the round small small caterpillars crawling out. I used something that looking like fire extinguisher to freeze some .I then ran out to get help saw some people I know . I convinced them to help me that collectively we can rid ourselves of this menace then I woke up. Please help the dream was so real
Caterpillars are enemies of your labour or finances (Joel 2:25 KJV) and you should burn them instead, not freeze them. You can pray against them and deal with every enemy of your finances, your labour, your peace and blessing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.