Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289718 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by yvonnechaka(f): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

It is setback and regression. You must pray and cancel it, break the yoke of setback.

Please can you help me out with necessary prayers cos it brings me down..pl
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
yvonnechaka:

Please can you help me out with necessary prayers cos it brings me down..pl
Send me a mail
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KamsyIvy: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Good evening sir. Please help me translate this dreams. I'm going through deliverance and 21days midnight prayer against water spirits. I had this dream during day 4 or 5. I dreamt that I had tin foils folded into pieces(10-12) in my throat. My mouth was wide open and a woman of God was pulling them out(easily) until it remained just two. She said she couldn't pull those ones out by force or it would injure me. That they would fall out in time.
2dream. I don't know how to explain what was coming out of my mouth. I only say intestines because I'm just confused, it was like i was vomiting it but it was really long so a woman( I dont recognize her face) tried to help me but told her not to because it felt more comfortable vomiting it out myself.
Then last night I had a similar dream of "intestines" coming out of my mouth it's always fat and looong so it's difficult to come out.
Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
KamsyIvy:
Good evening sir. Please help me translate this dreams. I'm going through deliverance and 21days midnight prayer against water spirits. I had this dream during day 4 or 5. I dreamt that I had tin foils folded into pieces(10-12) in my throat. My mouth was wide open and a woman of God was pulling them out(easily) until it remained just two. She said she couldn't pull those ones out by force or it would injure me. That they would fall out in time.
2dream. I don't know how to explain what was coming out of my mouth. I only say intestines because I'm just confused, it was like i was vomiting it but it was really long so a woman( I dont recognize her face) tried to help me but told her not to because it felt more comfortable vomiting it out myself.
Then last night I had a similar dream of "intestines" coming out of my mouth it's always fat and looong so it's difficult to come out.
Thank you sir
The prayers you're praying and the spiritual exercise you're doing is causing spiritual purge and cleansing in your life. Everything might leave at the end of the program according to your faith. Those things coming out of your mouth is related to healing and deliverance. Complete the spiritual exercises, you will be free.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by egopersonified(f): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
I saw a man who is disturbing me in my father's house, he came to visit with some people I perceived to be dignitaries, it felt like they came for my introduction but I was surprised to see them. I knew it was my father's house but it looked more beautiful and this man looked older. The thing that baffles me about the dream is that these people were just smiling at me, when I extended my hand to shake the man, his wrist stayed glued to my hand even after letting go of his hand. Even in the dream I was amazed by the hand that detached from his body and stayed with me. I am not even interested in a relationship with this man and we have not even being in contact for months.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
egopersonified:
I saw a man who is disturbing me in my father's house, he came to visit with some people I perceived to be dignitaries, it felt like they came for my introduction but I was surprised to see them. I knew it was my father's house but it looked more beautiful and this man looked older. The thing that baffles me about the dream is that these people were just smiling at me, when I extended my hand to shake the man, his wrist stayed glued to my hand even after letting go of his hand. Even in the dream I was amazed by the hand that detached from his body and stayed with me. I am not even interested in a relationship with this man and we have not even being in contact for months.
You said the guy is disturbing you and you don't want a relationship with him but your dream is showing something significant there. An important part of him has glued or is stuck to your hand and with that you're going to be hosting or holding his hand for a long time. His hand that got stuck in yours is something important which means you've been forced to accept a marriage proposal you didn't want-you have accepted his hand. You need to pray against it and cancel that evil marriage and whatever he has given you that you still possess, you might want to dispose it or you will be spiritually stuck with him even if you got married to somebody else. Your dream is showing something forced or something imposed on someone. Break every link and severe every tie with this guy if you dont want a relationship with him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KamsyIvy: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The prayers you're praying and the spiritual exercise you're doing is causing spiritual purge and cleansing in your life. Everything might leave at the end of the program according to your faith. Those things coming out of your mouth is related to healing and deliverance. Complete the spiritual exercises, you will be free.
. Thank you so much. Before I started my deliverance and midnight prayer I was always eating in my dreams everyday for almost a month. I was so weak and couldn't even pray. One time I dreamt that I was in a coven and I saw demons. One spoke to me from their(They spoke a weird language but I understood it. It said "Since you've decided to accept one of us you must accept us all". Offered me blood in a bowl but I woke up. I was so weak and couldn't even pray. I'm so grateful to God for this battle he has been fighting for me. Before the deliverance and midnight prayers I was week even in my dreams i was like a puppet. I would eat or follow anyone or have sex. The 2nd or 3rd day I had sex but the "man" was so angry with me. Since then I haven't had sex though they still try but I always fight and win. I also dreamt that my cousin sister was driving my uncles car and I was at the back sit and all of a sudden a man Waved for her to stop the car and she did. I was like "ah ah can't you see that it's a mad man" By then the man already entered the car so I jumped out and pulled him down I started hitting him. On he normal day (before my midnight prayer) i would just be smiling and sitting like mumu. But now I'm always on alert and i fight, curse or command them to leave.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
KamsyIvy:
. Thank you so much. Before I started my deliverance and midnight prayer I was always eating in my dreams everyday for almost a month. I was so weak and couldn't even pray. One time I dreamt that I was in a coven and I saw demons. One spoke to me from their(They spoke a weird language but I understood it. It said "Since you've decided to accept one of us you must accept us all". Offered me blood in a bowl but I woke up. I was so weak and couldn't even pray. I'm so grateful to God for this battle he has been fighting for me. Before the deliverance and midnight prayers I was week even in my dreams i was like a puppet. I would eat or follow anyone or have sex. The 2nd or 3rd day I had sex but the "man" was so angry with me. Since then I haven't had sex though they still try but I always fight and win. I also dreamt that my cousin sister was driving my uncles car and I was at the back sit and all of a sudden a man Waved for her to stop the car and she did. I was like "ah ah can't you see that it's a mad man" By then the man already entered the car so I jumped out and pulled him down I started hitting him. On he normal day (before my midnight prayer) i would just be smiling and sitting like mumu. But now I'm always on alert and i fight, curse or command them to leave.
Very good. Make sure you complete the programme and stay prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by KamsyIvy: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Very good. Make sure you complete the programme and stay prayerful.
I will. Thank you so much. God bless you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by dammyluv911(f): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
goodevening please sir i will like to have ur contact.i need serious counselling,prayers n advice.thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
I saw that I was in a building wer health professionals were, later I was trying to exit the building, I saw someone sharing something at another section of the building and I was like "shey this one cannot even com and give me too ni" it was raining and I stood in front of the building later I ran across the street to the atm gallery of my former place of work (a bank) I was there and contemplating because I don't have money, later the manager my former boss came out and was surprised to see me and was like "hey watsup, what's happening" I greeted him and said Oga I don't mind if I can get anything from you o, he reach out to his wallet and gave me a new #1000 note, I was happy and started going back home hopping on the flood on the road even as the rain kept falling.

What could it symbolize? I know I've been thinking about things lately.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChukwuJuwon: 5:57am On Oct 30, 2017
I had a dream
There was this particular dog that got lose and starting hunting me unfortunately it grabbed my leg with it's teeth, i was bitten twice. It took sometime to free myself i ran but still yet it pursued me till i got home and i locked everywhere still don't know the dog manage to get into the first entry but the last one(entry)
i use all my strength, the dog was about gaining access to me fortunately my mum came to assist me and the Dog barking reduce and went back
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Good Morning Brother,

Kindly interpret the following dreams.

1.Saw myself in a multitude of people that came to see a Particular Man of God..The place was so crowded that I was trying my best to go see the man of God,I managed to get to the door,but when scrambling my way among the crowd I picked a memory card on the floor,and I was wondering what this could mean..I was stopped from seeing the MOG because of the crowd,and when I came outside I saw my wife waiting for me,and I started narrating my ordeal to her and the memory card I saw while scrambling. ...

2.Saw myself enter a house where my mother and my other brothers and sisters are,and I asking her why she has not travelled because there was a ticket for her to join a bus...She said the have not yet moved,and I told her that if it is the bus I know....it has already moved because I have travelled several times through the same bus,and it usually leaves by 7pm and looking at the time close to her it is about 7:45pm....but she was laughing and showing an unserious attitude towards the journey along side her other children....

3.Saw one of my aunty looking for me all over the house,and its been long I actually saw her...

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2017
Tosinex:
I saw that I was in a building wer health professionals were, later I was trying to exit the building, I saw someone sharing something at another section of the building and I was like "shey this one cannot even com and give me too ni" it was raining and I stood in front of the building later I ran across the street to the atm gallery of my former place of work (a bank) I was there and contemplating because I don't have money, later the manager my former boss came out and was surprised to see me and was like "hey watsup, what's happening" I greeted him and said Oga I don't mind if I can get anything from you o, he reach out to his wallet and gave me a new #1000 note, I was happy and started going back home hopping on the flood on the road even as the rain kept falling.

What could it symbolize? I know I've been thinking about things lately.
To find yourself where health professionals were means healing unction or calling. But you should really think and talk to God because twice you were asking for favour and seeking favour in the dream which is not good. The rain that is falling means divine attention/intervention. You know people like you God will just be looking at you because what will make you rich and famous is inside of you and you should wake up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:
I had a dream
There was this particular dog that got lose and starting hunting me unfortunately it grabbed my leg with it's teeth, i was bitten twice. It took sometime to free myself i ran but still yet it pursued me till i got home and i locked everywhere still don't know the dog manage to get into the first entry but the last one(entry)
i use all my strength, the dog was about gaining access to me fortunately my mum came to assist me and the Dog barking reduce and went back

Dogs represent the spirit of lust and is responsible for lust and seduction in individuals and even polygamy because the man will never be satiated with one woman. You need to deal with it before women or men starts pursuing you left, right and center. You can say that every spirit of the dog from your family and in your life should be destroyed. Deal with lust.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by MANGAM(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2017
good morning sir, pls help out with this dream I had.

I was in my present office where I work but I saw all my course mates from the university. it was as if we all work in the same place.
we were all reading preparing for a promotion exams and everyone was happy and exchanging pleasantries

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning Brother,

Kindly interpret the following dreams.

1.Saw myself in a multitude of people that came to see a Particular Man of God..The place was so crowded that I was trying my best to go see the man of God,I managed to get to the door,but when scrambling my way among the crowd I picked a memory card on the floor,and I was wondering what this could mean..I was stopped from seeing the MOG because of the crowd,and when I came outside I saw my wife waiting for me,and I started narrating my ordeal to her and the memory card I saw while scrambling. ...

2.Saw myself enter a house where my mother and my other brothers and sisters are,and I asking her why she has not travelled because there was a ticket for her to join a bus...She said the have not yet moved,and I told her that if it is the bus I know....it has already moved because I have travelled several times through the same bus,and it usually leaves by 7pm and looking at the time close to her it is about 7:45pm....but she was laughing and showing an unserious attitude towards the journey along side her other children....

3.Saw one of my aunty looking for me all over the house,and its been long I actually saw her...

Thanks and God bless.
1. You were going to see the man of God so he can bless you but you found something useful in the process, though you could not see him but you found something in an attempt to do so which is a blessing for seeing him though you didnt see him. In reality the memory card might be a product you need to develop or something important you need to do.

2. Whatever you have to do, make haste and get on with it, you may think there is time but there is no time.

3. Means divine connection/visitation/remembrance.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2017
MANGAM:
good morning sir, pls help out with this dream I had.

I was in my present office where I work but I saw all my course mates from the university. it was as if we all work in the same place.
we were all reading preparing for a promotion exams and everyone was happy and exchanging pleasantries
Exam in the dream means trials and temptation, pray to overcome them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

To find yourself where health professionals were means healing unction or calling. But you should really think and talk to God because twice you were asking for favour and seeking favour in the dream which is not good. The rain that is falling means divine attention/intervention. You know people like you God will just be looking at you because what will make you rich and famous is inside of you and you should wake up.
Okay thanks.. Really I know what it is, I'm just lost on how to plunge into it..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tosinex:
Okay thanks.. Really I know what it is, I'm just lost on how to plunge into it..
Just close your eyes and plunge into it. wink
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Just close your eyes and plunge into it. wink
unhmmmmmmmmmmm close my eyes and plunge into it!! I will. It's written all over my body, I have no choice.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2017
i'll like to ask some questions sir.

1. Whenever i want to sleep in the night, Is it normal to always see a flash that i eat or drink or lick something even though i never sleep. Immediately i see the flash I'll open my eyes realizing that i've not begin to sleep that i can say its eating in the dream.

2. Few days now sir I have been having midnight prayers. Each night i finished praying i'll see scene in our family house, sometimes just sitting or walking. But i'll see myself there.

So last night i gave myself a break to observe and i had these dreams

1. I and my guys were going and am supposed to deliver some products to someone. One vehicle stop and we ask how much he is gonna take us to opebi and he said 200 but we didn't enter telling him its too much. We later realized that the man also dropped also frm the car because he ia not d driver so the car drove off. Still on going we went to one house, e be like school. One of my guy ask somebody inside if he can be staying with him in the place and he agreed i also told him if i can join he agreed also. We now noticed something is happening outside whether it's rain or flood we didn't sure.

The scene changed to one free flowing river in my village so i went there to bath. I first glance through the river from the top seeing plenty fishes dives in the water. I then went to one side i saw my old time frnd already Bathing in the river so i off my cloth and enter. I didn't have soap and spongeSo i dived little. I realized its getting darker i put on my pant i went out.
On my way out i saw one woman washing cloth with her money on the floor unknown to her so i gave her her money. I also saw some women also about to enter the river. I just left them and be going home. On my way home again i also realize that i put on a wrong slippers i then turn back again to return it then put on my own shoes and start going. IS IT MARINE SPIRIT?

The second dream sir, i waste sitting down with a girl and we were trying to have sex but my sister was distracting. All of a sudden someone just came and broke the news that one of my old time just died. Die ke. We were so surprised because d guy is young and healthy even in the real life but he is alive in real life.
The scene changed to where my late grand father was showing me one plant like that, that its for protection.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
TeamLeader:
i'll like to ask some questions sir.

1. Whenever i want to sleep in the night, Is it normal to always see a flash that i eat or drink or lick something even though i never sleep. Immediately i see the flash I'll open my eyes realizing that i've not begin to sleep that i can say its eating in the dream.

2. Few days now sir I have been having midnight prayers. Each night i finished praying i'll see scene in our family house, sometimes just sitting or walking. But i'll see myself there.

So last night i gave myself a break to observe and i had these dreams

1. I and my guys were going and am supposed to deliver some products to someone. One vehicle stop and we ask how much he is gonna take us to opebi and he said 200 but we didn't enter telling him its too much. We later realized that the man also dropped also frm the car because he ia not d driver so the car drove off. Still on going we went to one house, e be like school. One of my guy ask somebody inside if he can be staying with him in the place and he agreed i also told him if i can join he agreed also. We now noticed something is happening outside whether it's rain or flood we didn't sure.

The scene changed to one free flowing river in my village so i went there to bath. I first glance through the river from the top seeing plenty fishes dives in the water. I then went to one side i saw my old time frnd already Bathing in the river so i off my cloth and enter. I didn't have soap and spongeSo i dived little. I realized its getting darker i put on my pant i went out.
On my way out i saw one woman washing cloth with her money on the floor unknown to her so i gave her her money. I also saw some women also about to enter the river. I just left them and be going home. On my way home again i also realize that i put on a wrong slippers i then turn back again to return it then put on my own shoes and start going. IS IT MARINE SPIRIT?

The second dream sir, i waste sitting down with a girl and we were trying to have sex but my sister was distracting. All of a sudden someone just came and broke the news that one of my old time just died. Die ke. We were so surprised because d guy is young and healthy even in the real life but he is alive in real life.
The scene changed to where my late grand father was showing me one plant like that, that its for protection.
Frequent cases of eating in the dream could be the presence of marine spirits or spirit spouse. You can deal with both. You can pray against death for your life and anyone you know and love because of the person that died in the dream and because of your late grand dad that you saw. Marine spirits also attack peoples marriages and finances. The river scene also shows activities of water spirits cuz they like to make people naked, like promoting indecent and suggestive dressing, pornography and all forms of unclothedness. They also tamper with peoples marriages and finances. Don't get me wrong, men were deceived to pay obeisance to and recognize/worship water deities who were evil spirits that were banned which brings bondage. Till now, people still seek help from the waters and invoke spirits from there and all kind of things that God hates. If anyone comes in contact with any demonic things from the waters the person will be in bondage. Some church pastors go there for power, some white garment churches too. All herbalists and witch doctors get powers from there and some demonic things are sold out there which comes from their patrons. Marine spirits also become spiritual friends and spouses to those who go to them. Sleeping with their agent or partaking in their stuff will also put someone in their bondage.
https://ggcrc..com.ng/2015/04/conquering-marine-spirits.html
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Frequent cases of eating in the dream could be the presence of marine spirits or spirit spouse. You can deal with both. You can pray against death for your life and anyone you know and love because of the person that died in the dream and because of your late grand dad that you saw. Marine spirits also attack peoples marriages and finances. The river scene also shows activities of water spirits cuz they like to make people naked, like promoting indecent and suggestive dressing, pornography and all forms of unclothedness. They also tamper with peoples marriages and finances. Don't get me wrong, men were deceived to pay obeisance to and recognize/worship water deities who were evil spirits that were banned which brings bondage. Till now, people still seek help from the waters and invoke spirits from there and all kind of things that God hates. If anyone comes in contact with any demonic things from the waters the person will be in bondage. Some church pastors go there for power, some white garment churches too. All herbalists and witch doctors get powers from there and some demonic things are sold out there which comes from their patrons. Marine spirits also become spiritual friends and spouses to those who go to them. Sleeping with their agent or partaking in their stuff will also put someone in their bondage.
https://ggcrc..com.ng/2015/04/conquering-marine-spirits.html

Thnx for the prompt answer. I opened the link, read the write up only to see 6 prayer points or so.
Now this what i want to do sir, I'll go online to get some more prayer points on how to conquer the marine power and do night vigil with them maybe for 3 days in a row. Sir will that be enough to set mysef free from the spirit?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
TeamLeader:

Thnx for the prompt answer. I opened the link, read the write up only to see 6 prayer points or so.
Now this what i want to do sir, I'll go online to get some more prayer points on how to conquer the marine power and do night vigil with them maybe for 3 days in a row. Sir will that be enough to set mysef free from the spirit?
Yes
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Yes

God bless you sir. More grace
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tomtween1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
please sir
I've been having series of dreams i dnt understand
1:i dreamt that my slippers was torn nd worn out like that of a begger
2:i dreamt that i wrote a list of all my life goals and gave it to a man whom i didn't or can't see his face. i think he wanted giving me a loan
3:i dreamt that my shoes are rili old and breaking from the sole....

thnks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2017
Goodmorning sir,lately i have been having series of dreams but hardly remember,but i did prayed and fasted on spirit spouse and presense of any familiar spirit in my life,just after this,i stopped having emmissions and been molested,and any form of sexual desire in my dreams seemed to die down,but the problem when i dream ,i now see people having sex ,maybe couples or youths ,but i dont usually feel aroused and if i do,i wud jst control myself,or hiss and move Out of the scene,but i still see some of the girls i do see then,they wud do all sort of things to make me fall,or even go naked,i will just be looking at them like its a drama scene,there was even a day they almost raped me,didnt know how i escaped only to see them raping another fellow,i first thought it was me,but it wasnt me,i ran off the scene....What does this signify sir??,am always happier when i wake up These days
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2017
i also had these dream,only remember just a few scene,cant remember the start ,nor the end,but i knew i was in a very big and beautiful mansion,i was strolling around and enjoying the beauty of the house,i was so happy ,but then i had this urge to urinate and i told one of the men i saw to direct me where to urinate myself,but then he told me the toilets and urine closets had rules,that when i urinate,the tap must be on,that my urine musnt touch d body of the closet or xo,he then started showing me different toilets,bt i wasnt satisfied with them all until i saw one beside a mini pool,i liked it and opted for it and i did urinate according to the rules and the water was rushing and taking my urine away imidiately and i was very happy ,coz it seemed hard ,thats all i remember sir...God bless sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Compliments of the day.

Had this dream that I was in a flat,and there was money all around.me littered on the floor.People where coming and I was giving them money..

Thanks for interpreting..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
tomtween1:
please sir
I've been having series of dreams i dnt understand
1:i dreamt that my slippers was torn nd worn out like that of a begger
2:i dreamt that i wrote a list of all my life goals and gave it to a man whom i didn't or can't see his face. i think he wanted giving me a loan
3:i dreamt that my shoes are rili old and breaking from the sole....

thnks
The dreams is about manipulation of glory and destiny. The slippers/shoes is about your glory. Your life goals that you gave out to get a loan means your destiny, just like Esau did. Pray to recover what you have lost to the wicked and beware of the devices and wiles of the enemy. be close to God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.