Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288178 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2017
I had this dream today and it was magical, Iolz. Although a bit long and narrative Although. I dreamt I was in my parent's house and I saw my dad he was battering with his phone and then he asked me or my younger bro, I can't really remember nw, he asked to give him the memory card on the phone that he needs it for his phone, and then I was cogitating on leaving the house and to go out and rent my own place and that I'll be sending them the little token I have on me, no sooner I stepped out of the house into the compound, I just felt I have this power in me, in which I can use my hands to do anything, I stretched it over a pool of water and swirl it around and the water responded and started swirling, I motion for the water to increase it does and became a big river and I pulled it over to where I am and it came over and I sent it back. Still in the compound I saw a giant robotic machine which I understood was created by me, and it asked me to help it fixed some things so it can work on his own, and I climb to the top and fix it and it became a warring robotic machine with missile shooters and it was following me, and I saw a lady who seems to transform into someone familiar and enter into the compound, and there was someone beside me again, seems we were working together and he said this lady doesn't look real, it seems she's a witch, but after some test on her they freed her but I wasn't convinced so I was looking back to see her, and then she transformed into a witch and then I stretch my hands towards her and squeeze her like paper and threw her on the floor. And then I and my companions were going and we met some other people and we were going to a place where other people are, and when we got there, I saw people jubilating, some were holding guns, some nothing but I was holding this long yellw/golden smooth plank and was stretching it. Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
TeamLeader:
Why do sometimes i do have the dream of my former working place working. I know its not good and i pray about it immediately i wake. I've one time gone to mfm for deliverance because of it and it bothers me whenever it comes. I really want to ask if:
I should not just bother about it anymore because it frustrating.
What is the major cause of it so i'll know how and where to direct my prayer points to.

Thank you
You can pray on the yoke of backwardness. Whatever is taking you back there in the dream will be broken. Pray and break every yoke of backwardness upon your life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Davoneskay(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Thanks bro Tayejiboluwa for your time here wit everyone.
Pls, I dreamt two days ago that I was at my verandah. There, I was watching a large hawk hovering close to me. Something tells me it's telling me about death...but I tried to reason it in a different form. Immediately, I heard my neighbour discussing something secretive with someone downstairs. I tried to join them but like a warning, a water tank barricaded me from moving. The dream looked so real.
Dream 2: At the wee hours of today, I dreamt of withdrawing some money from the ATM. I felt unsecured, hence, decided to swallow the money and maybe, would be able to vomit it when I'm safe. A lady tried to dip her hand into my throat to bring out the money but failed. I felt as if part of the money had been digested by me. Immediately, I saw myself like a repeat withdraw some money from the bank and felt insecure, hence, decided to swallow the money. Remember the guy in dream one I overheard discussing something secretive, yeah! dipped forcibly into my throat in an attempt to bring out the money. He did but the money fell off his hand into my inner wear. Then, I woke up.
Pls note, I've been warned since over two years ago of some kind of friend who will attempt to kill my enemy (not me).
Bro Tayejiboluwa, could this be the guy? What prayer points can I raise. Abeg add me join for ur prayer.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
oxmale:
Sire,,I dreamt where I won a bible quiz competition..
Out of three finalists I was first.

what's the meaning ?
Your knowledge of the bible is an edge, an advantage, you would win the battles of life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tosinex:
I had this dream today and it was magical, Iolz. Although a bit long and narrative Although. I dreamt I was in my parent's house and I saw my dad he was battering with his phone and then he asked me or my younger bro, I can't really remember nw, he asked to give him the memory card on the phone that he needs it for his phone, and then I was cogitating on leaving the house and to go out and rent my own place and that I'll be sending them the little token I have on me, no sooner I stepped out of the house into the compound, I just felt I have this power in me, in which I can use my hands to do anything, I stretched it over a pool of water and swirl it around and the water responded and started swirling, I motion for the water to increase it does and became a big river and I pulled it over to where I am and it came over and I sent it back. Still in the compound I saw a giant robotic machine which I understood was created by me, and it asked me to help it fixed some things so it can work on his own, and I climb to the top and fix it and it became a warring robotic machine with missile shooters and it was following me, and I saw a lady who seems to transform into someone familiar and enter into the compound, and there was someone beside me again, seems we were working together and he said this lady doesn't look real, it seems she's a witch, but after some test on her they freed her but I wasn't convinced so I was looking back to see her, and then she transformed into a witch and then I stretch my hands towards her and squeeze her like paper and threw her on the floor. And then I and my companions were going and we met some other people and we were going to a place where other people are, and when we got there, I saw people jubilating, some were holding guns, some nothing but I was holding this long yellw/golden smooth plank and was stretching it. Thanks.
Lolz.

It is power and if it is used to subdue and overpower witchcraft then it is definitely the power of God. But in reality what are you doing with this power? I'll advise you that you start doing something about it so that the power can flow before it subdues you and overpower you. And i'll tell you, this kind of gift will take you out of your father's house to the world. You can start preaching and teaching the word of God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
Davoneskay:
Thanks bro Tayejiboluwa for your time here wit everyone.
Pls, I dreamt two days ago that I was at my verandah. There, I was watching a large hawk hovering close to me. Something tells me it's telling me about death...but I tried to reason it in a different form. Immediately, I heard my neighbour discussing something secretive with someone downstairs. I tried to join them but like a warning, a water tank barricaded me from moving. The dream looked so real.
Dream 2: At the wee hours of today, I dreamt of withdrawing some money from the ATM. I felt unsecured, hence, decided to swallow the money and maybe, would be able to vomit it when I'm safe. A lady tried to dip her hand into my throat to bring out the money but failed. I felt as if part of the money had been digested by me. Immediately, I saw myself like a repeat withdraw some money from the bank and felt insecure, hence, decided to swallow the money. Remember the guy in dream one I overheard discussing something secretive, yeah! dipped forcibly into my throat in an attempt to bring out the money. He did but the money fell off his hand into my inner wear. Then, I woke up.
Pls note, I've been warned since over two years ago of some kind of friend who will attempt to kill my enemy (not me).
Bro Tayejiboluwa, could this be the guy? What prayer points can I raise. Abeg add me join for ur prayer.
Hawks means death. That is the reason for the insecurity and tension you feel. All you have to do is to pray against death. I have no idea who wants to kill you but if you pray very well whoever tries to do you harm would die instead. I will pray for you sha.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Lolz.

It is power and if it is used to subdue and overpower witchcraft then it is definitely the power of God. But in reality what are you doing with this power? I'll advise you that you start doing something about it so that the power can flow before it subdues you and overpower you. And i'll tell you, this kind of gift will take you out of your father's house to the world. You can start preaching and teaching the word of God.
unhm seriously.. You see something happens last week, after I washed clothes, rain wanted to fall, the clouds were here and there and I just used my hands to clear up the clouds, like gesticulating, and I said rain don't fall oo, and then went inside, when I peeped from the window it was as if there was an eclipse, and when I finally moved out into the roads to my church for choir practice, i discovered that the rain actually fell heavily but didn't fall in that my area, I was surprised. And on the teaching and preaching that you mentioned unmhmm, how can I do that, I'm very shy oooo, maybe if I see a partner sha.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tosinex:
unhm seriously.. You see something happens last week, after I washed clothes, rain wanted to fall, the clouds were here and there and I just used my hands to clear up the clouds, like gesticulating, and I said rain don't fall oo, and then went inside, when I peeped from the window it was as if there was an eclipse, and when I finally moved out into the roads to my church for choir practice, i discovered that the rain actually fell heavily but didn't fall in that my area, I was surprised. And on the teaching and preaching that you mentioned unmhmm, how can I do that, I'm very shy oooo, maybe if I see a partner sha.
Have you asked God what he really wants you to do? Has He replied?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Have you asked God what he really wants you to do? Has He replied?
If I may recall there was a time I saw someone who appeared mysteriously to me in dream and gave me Bible, another time I saw some pointing to a altar where i saw people working on it and said I should go there.. Although I like singing and I write songs but I haven't see any revelations towards that. Well I'll still pray and also help me in prayers too.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tosinex:
If I may recall there was a time I saw someone who appeared mysteriously to me in dream and gave me Bible, another time I saw some pointing to a altar where i saw people working on it and said I should go there.. Although I like singing and I write songs but I haven't see any revelations towards that. Well I'll still pray and also help me in prayers too.
Ok. Lets chat on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by brown3: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
I do have some dream which i hardly understand, last night dream sitting in class with my old friends in secondry school, this afternoon i dream holding an emty ghana must go while walking in the market, and there is this woman that always attack my in dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tomtween1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
hello sir
please I had a dream last night and in this dream,i opened my bag where i do keep my clothes and lots of cockroaches were in it and were coming out.
please what does it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
brown3:
I do have some dream which i hardly understand, last night dream sitting in class with my old friends in secondry school, this afternoon i dream holding an emty ghana must go while walking in the market, and there is this woman that always attack my in dream.
You can cancel or reject that first dream it is regression. Maybe there is something you want to buy that you're thinking about or your mind is just wandering, that is why you see yourself at the market in the dream. The woman that is attacking you is your enemy and you should fight back. Maybe someone has made a pronouncement or uttered things against you and the spirit of such a person is fighting you. Next time she attacks, when you wake up, fight back; pray hard.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Ok. Lets chat on whatsapp.
Okay but I don't have your whatsapp number
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
tomtween1:
hello sir
please I had a dream last night and in this dream,i opened my bag where i do keep my clothes and lots of cockroaches were in it and were coming out.
please what does it mean?
Sometimes in real life you'll find cockroaches in your stuff and around the house. it represents uncleanness. you can cancel the dream. Emotions like unforgiveness and malice can bring about the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tomtween1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Sometimes in real life you'll find cockroaches in your stuff and around the house. it represents uncleanness. you can cancel the dream. Emotions like unforgiveness and malice can bring about the dream.
aii
thnk you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KamsyIvy: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Good evening sir. Pls help me interpret this dream. My inlaw has been having sex in the dream for a while now. With different faces even her pastor' and father' face. Last week she had a dream where she saw herself getting married. A ring was placed on her finger, when she looked at the ring she noticed it was those kind of rings that have a clock. She look at the time on her ring(clock) and it was showing "Past 2'O clock" Can't remember the exact minute. Can you please help us interpret this. God bless you. Amen
Re: Your Dreams Explained by aolawale025: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Good evening sir.
I dreamt I was hunting in the forest with a group of people. A bigger set of people came and held us captive. Soon another set of people came and engaged our captors. As the two groups were arguing among themselves. Me and my group escaped out of the forest to an open field.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oxmale: 5:40am On Nov 21, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Your knowledge of the bible is an edge, an advantage, you would win the battles of life.
thank you sire..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 5:41am On Nov 21, 2017
A friend had a dream abt me. She said in the dream I defaulted on my rent & the lawyer came to evict me & a friend(roommate) from the house but I was relaxed abt leaving the house & answered every question the lawyer asked abt the house & I told my friend I was moving my things back to my brothers house since he was hardly home.

My dream,
I ve a particular female friend. We were meant to see that day & she will sleep over at my house but hrs before we were to meet in physical, I had a dream We were talking & one thing lead to another we seem to ve sex & kiss. She was quite excited abt it & said this will lead to a relationship but I was worried because I saw it as d sex was going to stop my breakthrough I'm expecting.

Please what do tho dreams mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 5:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Good Morning,

1.Saw a company i went for their 2nd Stage interview New product Sticker on a door written in my native language...it was like a new engine oil with blue colour pack,but written in my native language in a place that look like a compound I stay....

2.Saw my wife on a step with water all over the ground....and I was asking her when she was over stressing herself.....

3.I successfully passed through a tough road that was full of risky ventures and traps to fall...

4.Some people were asking me to provide something same day,but when I met their boss...he gave me till on Monday...

5.I climbed up a step and there was a lady trying to stop me and ask me something instead I ignored her and entered my house.....

Thanks..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2017
Bro Taye, I've sent you a PM but no reply yet.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2017
KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP SIR
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Morning sir,i had a dream where i remember just a scene or two,i was walking down the road at night and got to a place where a very large revival was to be held,i then saw my self at the back stage where the ministers were having prayers,they were nine in number ,and they wanted to split into two groups of five to pray,then i was asked to join the group of four ,but whats funny was that out of the group i was asked to join was a very popular pop star.....anoda dream again,i saw myself in a house with 3 people,2 of dem are great popular stars too

and wat does it mean to always see oneself traveling always,like on a long journey or so(for a sister)

God bless sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
KamsyIvy:
Good evening sir. Pls help me interpret this dream. My inlaw has been having sex in the dream for a while now. With different faces even her pastor' and father' face. Last week she had a dream where she saw herself getting married. A ring was placed on her finger, when she looked at the ring she noticed it was those kind of rings that have a clock. She look at the time on her ring(clock) and it was showing "Past 2'O clock" Can't remember the exact minute. Can you please help us interpret this. God bless you. Amen
The ring that was placed on her finger in the dream is a symbol of a covenant. If she had been seeing her dad sleeping with her in the dream, it is a case of familiar spirits. The spirit is easily contracted but some are inborn and it comes with a spirit spouse. I wrote an article on dealing with spirit spouses but in this case, a covenant is in place, the ring, and familiar spirits are known to be tenacious and stubborn. This is the article and it covers the areas of evil rings in a spiritual marriage with prayers https://ggcrc..com.ng/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html . What she needs is counseling and deliverance by a experienced counselor/minister.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
aolawale025:
Good evening sir.
I dreamt I was hunting in the forest with a group of people. A bigger set of people came and held us captive. Soon another set of people came and engaged our captors. As the two groups were arguing among themselves. Me and my group escaped out of the forest to an open field.
It means those that opposes you will fight themselves so that you can make a headway. And those who tries to stop you will be stopped. You should be thanking God. It is a sign of victory.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
sniperr007:
A friend had a dream abt me. She said in the dream I defaulted on my rent & the lawyer came to evict me & a friend(roommate) from the house but I was relaxed abt leaving the house & answered every question the lawyer asked abt the house & I told my friend I was moving my things back to my brothers house since he was hardly home.

My dream,
I ve a particular female friend. We were meant to see that day & she will sleep over at my house but hrs before we were to meet in physical, I had a dream We were talking & one thing lead to another we seem to ve sex & kiss. She was quite excited abt it & said this will lead to a relationship but I was worried because I saw it as d sex was going to stop my breakthrough I'm expecting.

Please what do tho dreams mean
The first dream: I know you don't want that to happen because that is like going backwards..Pray against it and work towards it.

Second dream: If you're going to meet with a female 'friend' and she will sleep over at your house and you are not in a relationship, what are you thinking? God is showing you that that is what will happen. It creates seduction and lust and fornication. It is like spiritual suicide. Though nothing may happen but that is not advised.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning,

1.Saw a company i went for their 2nd Stage interview New product Sticker on a door written in my native language...it was like a new engine oil with blue colour pack,but written in my native language in a place that look like a compound I stay....

2.Saw my wife on a step with water all over the ground....and I was asking her when she was over stressing herself.....

3.I successfully passed through a tough road that was full of risky ventures and traps to fall...

4.Some people were asking me to provide something same day,but when I met their boss...he gave me till on Monday...

5.I climbed up a step and there was a lady trying to stop me and ask me something instead I ignored her and entered my house.....

Thanks..
1. The company may employ you.

2. Is your wife overstretching herself? Pray for her and admonish her.

Dreams 3, 4 & 5 means breakthrough.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
Tosinex:
Bro Taye, I've sent you a PM but no reply yet.
I don reply.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Teebilion:
KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP SIR
Thank you Tee

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Teebilion:
Morning sir,i had a dream where i remember just a scene or two,i was walking down the road at night and got to a place where a very large revival was to be held,i then saw my self at the back stage where the ministers were having prayers,they were nine in number ,and they wanted to split into two groups of five to pray,then i was asked to join the group of four ,but whats funny was that out of the group i was asked to join was a very popular pop star.....anoda dream again,i saw myself in a house with 3 people,2 of dem are great popular stars too

and wat does it mean to always see oneself traveling always,like on a long journey or so(for a sister)

God bless sir
Having dreams about celebrities means you have a potential to be one or you have a bright star.

That sister traveling dreams is about her future, career, goals..It is going to be fine but she must be someone that don't give up.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by KamsyIvy: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The ring that was placed on her finger in the dream is a symbol of a covenant. If she had been seeing her dad sleeping with her in the dream, it is a case of familiar spirits. The spirit is easily contracted but some are inborn and it comes with a spirit spouse. I wrote an article on dealing with spirit spouses but in this case, a covenant is in place, the ring, and familiar spirits are known to be tenacious and stubborn. This is the article and it covers the areas of evil rings in a spiritual marriage with prayers https://ggcrc..com.ng/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html . What she needs is counseling and deliverance by a experienced counselor/minister.
Thank you sir. What about the clock and time? Does it have any specific meaning?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.