Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life (62203 Views)

Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert / Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) / Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by Calabarchild(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Same question I asked, if na for sale make i kuku go buy keep for my future car cool
Wiseoldman:
How come he has an official "POLICE" number plates. Are government/Police number plates for sale now!!!

Nawa....
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by fromnigeria(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
As if God can be mocked.
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by daududaniel(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
And there's one person publicly displaying his stupidity for the whole world to see.
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by Oppypoppy: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
dayleke:
Ok o.
We shall see with his next song/Album and video

Yes o! I dey sip my hot Ogi dey wait!
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by pussyeater(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kelklein:
someone should tell him that God is 'You', not 'you'.
He did not finish from Delabo University
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by RaeMystix: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Until we see him dancing in the club with his next new gf rubbing her butt against his manhood. grin
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by Flexherbal(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
fromnigeria:
As if God can be mocked.
God can not be mocked
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by Durentmoney: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Serve God all his life indeed
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by ahamonyeka(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Remember your father and your late mother are seventh day Adventist member.your father an elder there so,you belong to the fold.
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by tifany89(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
SeunEgbegbe:

God is awesome and Amazing

I'm a living witness

Rent and accept God as your Lord and saviour before it's too late, Jesus Christ is coming very soon
Guy dem don grant u bail? Abi na impostor be this? Anyway go n sin no more
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by piagetskinner(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
There's no one too damaged for God to save
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by theway83: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
May God enter his mind totally
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by ikorodureporta: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
SeunEgbegbe:

I'm a living witness

Rent and accept God as your Lord and saviour before it's too late, Jesus Christ is coming very soon

guy na frm prison u dey post? No come dupe our seun -o, cos u'r destined to b a thief cheesy
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by OddJimms(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:
While having baby mamas and partying with whores, Davido God is watching you.
Judge Yourself
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by Skybee1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
so make we fly?
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by Davidson5(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
To all those who dey judge.
Rule no 1 : thou shall not judge.
Even davido lifestyle better than some of una who dey judge him.hmm
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by TURAKIN2019(f): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
leofab:
Spoilt brat
E pain you abi?
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by blesoh(f): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
SeunEgbegbe:

I'm a living witness

U no well oh hahahahahaha
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
pannel of judges I dey hail una
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by DBDaniel(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
The kind of Bible he took to Church is not up to 2000 but has millions of money to lavish on worldly materials
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by mrabiu54(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:
While having baby mamas and partying with whores, Davido God is watching you.
na u holy pass na
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by Talentteam100(f): 12:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Flexherbal:
Popular singer Davido pictured at RCCG, City of David.

He vows to serve the Lord all his life.

davidoofficial: Happy Sunday peeps!! Come and see the Lord is good!! I vow to serve you for the rest of my life! Everlasting Father!! 2017 WILL BE GREAT FOR US ALL!!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQaIhyVlcCp/
http://theinformantspy.com
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by ebioloye1: 6:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Wiseoldman:
How come he has an official "POLICE" number plates. Are government/Police number plates for sale now!!!

Nawa....

I thought that Plane Number was only meant for Banks vehicles
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by pearlJ(f): 6:35am On Feb 13, 2017
...He who is without sin should cast d first stone,good1 Davido,u reminded me of Ja rule in "am in luv wt d church gal". u sure ,u ain't finding ur churchgal
Re: Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life by pearlJ(f): 6:36am On Feb 13, 2017
...He who is without sin should cast d first stone,good1 Davido,u reminded me of Ja rule in "am in luv wt d church gal". u sure ,u ain't finding ur churchgalfind Christ bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Completes His NYSC, Passes Out, Flaunts His Discharged Certificate / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.