Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

True Love!!! See Where This Guy Proposed To His Boo (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love!!! See Where This Guy Proposed To His Boo (photo) (785 Views)

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / See What This Slay Queen Did After This Guy Proposed To Her [PHOTO] / VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love!!! See Where This Guy Proposed To His Boo (photo) by PapiNigga: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
When love is all that matters...
This photo has been making people tear up. Despite the wall not being plastered, and obviously not the best social media approved scene for a proposal, he made do with what he had to propose to his girl...
He also put in effort to make the room look beautiful.

You can imagine what he would do if he had money. Sometimes, love is enough...

1 Share

Re: True Love!!! See Where This Guy Proposed To His Boo (photo) by midehi2(f): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
What is this? don't understand
Re: True Love!!! See Where This Guy Proposed To His Boo (photo) by SINZ: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
I'm not entirely sure why she's crying. grin
Re: True Love!!! See Where This Guy Proposed To His Boo (photo) by midehi2(f): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
SINZ:
I'm not entirely sure why she's crying. grin
tears of marriage grin
Re: True Love!!! See Where This Guy Proposed To His Boo (photo) by Mouthgag: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fûcking has no concern for status

Even street bergers propose to each other.
Re: True Love!!! See Where This Guy Proposed To His Boo (photo) by SINZ: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
midehi2:
tears of marriage grin
Or she just envisaged life living in a shack gringrin
Re: True Love!!! See Where This Guy Proposed To His Boo (photo) by midehi2(f): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
SINZ:

Or she just envisaged life living in a shack gringrin
Oh Gad!
Re: True Love!!! See Where This Guy Proposed To His Boo (photo) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
As much as I'm not disputing whether or not what exists between the two is true love, yet I find it appalling whenever I hear people equating someone/a girl (either of good financial stead or not) accepting marriage/relationship proposal of a broke ass as a sign of true love and pronouncing a denial of it as a sign of gold digging. No lady should allow a broke ass guy to blackmail her into accepting his proposal - unless you share the same perspective with him.

Actually, lack of money doesn't automatically make a man poor but his perspective do. It's unfortunate though that about 98 percent of poor people has wrong perspectives which is the bane of their poverty.

Poverty isn't a sign of holiness or piousness. If you're unlucky to be poor today, kindly fight for your emancipation from poverty before talking about marriage - you settle to marry you don't marry to settle. It's easier for a rich person to become wealthy than for a poor person to become rich.

I hold nothing against a poor person but I sure hold grudges against petty people. Poverty isn't a disease but pettiness is. But the good thing is that pettiness is malleable.

1 Like

Re: True Love!!! See Where This Guy Proposed To His Boo (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
and ten years later they'll have 8 kids,all sleeping in this same room with their parents.
Re: True Love!!! See Where This Guy Proposed To His Boo (photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
He simply chose that place not because he's too poor. After all most people who proposed in a fast food or a hotel, their homes are worse than this.

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Get Over Your Female Crush / I Am Not A Guy!!! / OMG! See Wat Happened To A Naija Girl After Her Butt Enlagement Went Wrong Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.