Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday (62433 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Made4naijalove: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
A video making rounds online captured moment a Nigerian lady passed out after her boyfriend proposed to her on her birthday.

The identity of the lady was not immediately available at the time of filing this report, but the incident occurred while she was being cheered on by her friends.

She was however resuscitated with water after she fainted.

Here is the viral video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41QHPOpNJoE

1 Share

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Fweshspice(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Proposal gone wrong!

But wait ooh, the world is about folding up & some pple still have the time to dey propose.. Hmmn. Don't mind me, Just thinking out loud!

Or Probably April Fool?? I'm not sure, they both look serious.. Hmmn

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by ValCon888: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
He proposed to her during this "Corona" period because he knows there's no marriage till further notice.
Too much sense no go kill this guy.

293 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by TheSourcerer: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmm
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Olunmercy56(f): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Another style of accepting proposal is by fainting grin grin grin

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Made4naijalove: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by NextD18: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
What if she wakes up and the guy shouts April Foooooool

402 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Blackfire(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
You are proposing in

April.
Corona
Buhari
Lockdown.

Why won't she faint

22 Likes

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by SultanOfPuna: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Her Spiritual Husband Knocked Her Out Like
"Bitch Not Today"
After I Spent All My Spiritual Money On You..

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by TallPck1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
This must be April Fool.

She would be heartbroken when she finds out.
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Belugaice1: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
shocked obviously she don lose hope for the relationship since

52 Likes

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Roon9(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Drama Queen grin

Massive cover up going on in this nl space walahi grin A lot of Infos getting censored and blocked... Lmao! Nawa
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by cyndy1000(f): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
I wonder why she fainted
Haven't they been dating?
Abi someone swear for her say she no go marry

23 Likes

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by englishmart(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Some of these ladies are stupid o. Someone that has been dating you for 6 years proposes and you are shocked?

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by gunners160(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
menh, that lady don enter menopause stage o. her mama don tell r " bring a man home, even if na deaf and dumb, even if d prick no dey work"
aftermath of too much shakara during when she dey young

7 Likes

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by gbaskiboy: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ayam not understanding
Why did she faints?
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Famocious(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Vasovagal syncope.. She must be very emotional grin grin

The dude really swept her off her feet cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by cashlurd(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
The couple have dated for about 6-7years now. Right from their PD times in the university. The girl didn't believe the guy would propose to her that day. It was on her birthday anyway. Her name is Ify and the guy is Chris. I'm a close friend to them.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by themonk(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Only propose to woman wey don chop grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by ForeThinker: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
The guy spiritual yf @ work o
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by StarUp: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
That's her wahala...

Meanwhile, I was relaxing outside thinking about Corona when two kids(a boy and a girl) ran to me and said "Sir, can a six-year old girl get pregnant?" I said "No" then the boy said "shey I told you, oya come let's go and continue"... I shouted "continue what"

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by pennywys(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Deicide: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Most girls practice for this stuff since the day they were born

6 Likes

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Kizyte(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Women too like drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by WickedProducer(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
OMG!, what just happened, Pay heed to Pete Edochies advise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by mondbest(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
If I propose to you and you faint, hmmm... let me reserve my comment for now
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
She wasn’t expecting it ��� I guess that is the reason

4 Likes

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by iCauseTrouble: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
sad
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by sanemind2(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
good for them

meanwhile

if you are in Ph and you need movies for yourself,for your kids, for your babe etc check my signature
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by valarmorghulis: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
NextD18:
What if she wakes up and the guy shouts April Foooooool
She go faint again ni

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.